Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:54:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073027 times)
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:50:18 PM

First major fuck up, no doubt one of may more to come.  Roll Eyes

The obvious has been stated twice now with nary a response.

Send the losers an email and tell them to "validate" there keys immediately.

More importantly why? How can this operation be held hostage by this so-called requirement. No I doubt believe it is about being fair to them. Zero need to validate the keys, next to no one's saved passwords didn't work. Even so opening mainnet what the hell has that got to do with all of this  Roll Eyes  it is there "loss" even if there is a loss which I do not think exists.

And to all the whackos chiming in how it is a good thing things need to be done right, gives time to do things right blah blah blah mindless shills not even thinking about what is going on.

Send everyone an email. Open mainnet on time, with or without them, once live they will hear about it if they ignored the emails, most if not all will have success on their own with their keys, to the morons that forgot their keys tough luck. Split the booty amongst everyone and tell them to fuck off.

Or portion off that unclaimed balance, start mainnet minus it and go about over the course of the month chasing them down then reintegrate it.

Even simpler send an email each day remaining of this week. Those that don't respond, send back their funds to their sending address and be done it with.

Being held hostage like this does not bode well for the future.  Developers need to seize control and run this show with a firm hand from day one.

Send everyone an email starting now.

Now if none of the above cannot be done them something else is very very very wrong.  Be aware.

Good post, Im not so confident about Lisk anymore. Ethereum ICO was not managed this way..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Relaxedsense

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:50:59 PM

I just verified all 5 of my exchanges it was super easy.

They have set up a very easy method.

Lets push everyone to get this done.

The Devs have their job in front of them.

We need to complete our part.

This ICO has been flawless.

The website and exchange method and now the validation proceedure give me great respect for their technical skills.

Lets get it done.
Lol youre blind buddy
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:54:01 PM

Bad move delay launch.
Specially cause there was an official date, now there isn't nothin. Maybe end of april,maybe begin of may. Nothing clear.
From a official date to "maybe".

Investors are not happy.

funny dev posting image with shuttle on launchpad...lol. Is this a joke or what?
Nevere heard of vitalik posting funny pics or showing his phone with btc collected. He always post technical stuff about code.
Here we have a dev posting funny pics with shuttle.

Lol
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:54:25 PM

In IOTA all the crowdsales member are waiting with patience.

not 15 days late as Lisk, but 4 months and a half.

Software development is not child's play , it takes time and many things can not be predicted.

Many trolls will try to focus on these miserable 15 days of delay, it is part of their job.

I think that they are people who barely know how to turn ON a computer.
Rem9

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 12:55:34 PM

The Lisk team does not have to delay anything. Max is simply doing it as a courtesy to those who have yet to generate keys. Plain and simple. Imagine the alternative... Imagine if the Lisk team said screw those people and just launched. I think that would be more SCAMMY. Don't you?
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 12:55:50 PM

More importantly why? How can this operation be held hostage by this so-called requirement. No I doubt believe it is about being fair to them. Zero need to validate the keys, next to no one's saved passwords didn't work. Even so opening mainnet what the hell has that got to do with all of this  Roll Eyes  it is there "loss" even if there is a loss which I do not think exists.

And to all the whackos chiming in how it is a good thing things need to be done right, gives time to do things right blah blah blah mindless shills not even thinking about what is going on.

Send everyone an email. Open mainnet on time, with or without them, once live they will hear about it if they ignored the emails, most if not all will have success on their own with their keys, to the morons that forgot their keys tough luck. Split the booty amongst everyone and tell them to fuck off.

Or portion off that unclaimed balance, start mainnet minus it and go about over the course of the month chasing them down then reintegrate it.

Even simpler send an email each day remaining of this week. Those that don't respond, send back their funds to their sending address and be done it with.

Being held hostage like this does not bode well for the future.  Developers need to seize control and run this show with a firm hand from day one.

Now if none of the above cannot be done them something else is very very very wrong.  Be aware.

Good post, Im not so confident about Lisk anymore. Ethereum ICO was not managed this way..

Do you remember how long it took the ETH devs to release ETH to the public. lol it took sooo long.
Relaxedsense

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:56:45 PM

Software development is not child's play , it takes time and many things can not be predicted.

Many trolls will try to focus on these miserable 15 days of delay, it is part of their job.

Dude, big difference. When a team obtains funds 7 million in funds you come to expect things naturally.
jeremy grol

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:57:33 PM

Do you remember how long it took the ETH devs to release ETH to the public. lol it took sooo long.

Lol. Afarid right?
ETH was probably the only ico delayed coin in crypto world, and you only refear to eth delay.
What about other thousands crypto that have respected official launch?

You made my day.

What if people will not confirm until april end? dev will go to take from theyr houses one by one?
Cause not all investors are from this thread. So, how people will be informed with a reminder?
mistercashking
Legendary

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 01:00:19 PM

Lol. Afarid right?
ETH was probably the only ico delayed coin in crypto world, and you only refear to eth delay.

You made my day.

What if people will not confirm until april end? dev will go to take from theyr houses one by one?
Cause not all investors are from this thread. So, how people will be informed with a reminder?

Well these guys still have much to fix. https://github.com/LiskHQ/lisk/issues
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:01:32 PM

Well, that and the fact that this is a fork and IOTA is totally new tech.

Dude, big difference. When a team obtains funds 7 million in funds you come to expect things naturally.
jeremy grol

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:02:09 PM

Lol. Afarid right?

You made my day.

What is that? Unsolved problems on lisk code?
mistercashking
Legendary

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 01:02:56 PM

Lol. Afarid right?

You made my day.

bugs/issues found by devs and community to fix before launch
^yawn^

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:03:39 PM

If you cannot think of a solution to solve a simple problem of a handful of people not "validating" their keys and are prepared to delay an entire operation as a result, what hope is there when there is a significant problem to deal with?

Again send emails until the 11th and fire away.

100% this is not the problem. How was it determined to wait till the end of the month + maybe into May to wait for these remaining people exactly? How exactly is this delay determined? In particular the 'maybe into May' part? Was a survey done? Did emails get sent to those people and they replied and begged please wait I am on vacation, I am in the hospital?

Bullshit.  This delay and maybe into May is something else. Not waiting on people to validate their stupid keys.

Prove this wrong by sending everyone an email each day until the 11th, failure to respond, send their funds back to their sending address. Or proceed minus them and include them later on.
jeremy grol

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:03:50 PM

Lol. Afarid right?

You made my day.

bugs/issues found by devs and community to fix before launch

Ok
^yawn^

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:09:46 PM

You better pray that the reason for delay is not because of this:

https://github.com/LiskHQ/lisk/issues

If it is, y'all just been lied to in the worst possible way and we haven't even got started yet.
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:10:31 PM

Newbie account troll support is ON.
mistercashking
Legendary

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 01:12:33 PM

If it is, y'all just been lied to in the worst possible way and we haven't even got started yet.

Stop trying to use my link to the github issues as FUD. I was showing it to let people know that although people not claiming and validating their lisk keys can delay launch times but to also consider that the devs still have issues to work on so that we have a smooth launch. So don't think of a delay as a bad thing.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:12:59 PM

Lol. Afarid right?

You made my day.

I try to tell them but the sheep don't want to listen.  Not to mention all the leg-humping LISK shills in here trying to keep things going LMAO.  It's easy when they had the "second biggest sell out ever z0mg!!!" - yeah when most of the bloody BTC comes from the devs/own hands themselves! duuurrr
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:14:41 PM

appropriate username is appropriate.

souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 01:16:15 PM

85% of the 'users' are affected by the 15% that didn't claim the keys. Thats doesn't sound right to be honest.

Why not launch and give the people that didn't claim, 1 year to claim.. so nothing is lost.

_@/'
Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: