Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073024 times)
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:05:36 PM

IF YOU LIKED PAYCOIN, YOU WILL LOVE LISK

Would this be considered its first FUD attempt?

interesting coming from a XCR guy..

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:08:41 PM

Not FUD......... a warning.  

suppose you are a rapper or comedian.  You rehearse your act for months, maybe a year, and even perform it in front of other rappers/comedians for feedback.  Then you get a gig on a TV show.  However, the act that goes on just before you, having heard it from you at rehearsal, now performs your act.

How would you feel?

Do you think that the thief deserves the respect and support of the public?

Should the thief prosper from his theft?

donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:26:21 PM

Not FUD......... a warning.  

suppose you are a rapper or comedian.  You rehearse your act for months, maybe a year, and even perform it in front of other rappers/comedians for feedback.  Then you get a gig on a TV show.  However, the act that goes on just before you, having heard it from you at rehearsal, now performs your act.

How would you feel?

Do you think that the thief deserves the respect and support of the public?

Should the thief prosper from his theft?

Obviously this is deeper than alot of us know.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:36:26 PM

*snip*

LISK gets more attention - day by day  Wink

LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 04:38:16 PM

*snip*

LISK gets more attention - day by day  Wink

Exactly. Thank you for the tweets Poly#Crypto, I'm retweeting them regularly. Smiley

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
Hmmmmqweqwqe

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:04:59 PM

lisk owner is it true you own allot of XCR ? i see u investor and now look to bail cuz u lost money ? how much xcr will you and your friends convert for lisk . 10%? 15%? its nice u can dump how u like and nobody see who .

so new ico for failed project whitout no interest

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:07:23 PM

There's no wrong with launching a new coin by using someone's source. That's one of main advantages of the crypto world. If you think it's easy to create a useful and successful coin by forking other coin - please do it.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:08:22 PM

lisk owner is it true you own allot of XCR ? i see u investor and now look to bail cuz u lost money ? how much xcr will you and your friends convert for lisk . 10%? 15%? its nice u can dump how u like and nobody see who .

user with zero activity will tell us all what's what

bitseedmike

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 05:15:04 PM

There's no wrong with launching a new coin by using someone's source. That's one of main advantages of the crypto world. If you think it's easy to create a useful and successful coin by forking other coin - please do it.

And Lisk has the full support of every one of the Founding Members and developers of Crypti.

Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:17:35 PM

user with zero activity will tell us all what's what

These newbies are mostly second accounts of crypto-opportunists  Cool
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:46:17 PM

Indeed. It's the way you market it anyway.
If someone made a carbon copy of Bitcoin and made the
entire world use it instead of Bitcoin then I'd use that
instead, cuz what's the point of using Bitcoin then?
Bitcoin is an experiment, and so are other cryptos.
Releasing your source to the public was your choice and
if people want to fork it then they should be allowed to
do so.

@LiskHQ

Yes, sure I'd like to translate the OP. I'll work on it tomorrow, and maybe I can post about Lisk on NewsBTC Philippines.

I'd love to help out in the ways I can.
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 05:47:52 PM

Yes, sure I'd like to translate the OP. I'll work on it tomorrow, and maybe I can post about Lisk on NewsBTC Philippines.

I'd love to help out in the ways I can.

Great, I will note it in the OP. If you want you can add me on Skype and we can talk about the NewsBTC article. There are some special bounties for news articles. Smiley

Just ask me for my Skype handle via PM.

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
Litoshi

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:10:13 PM

And Lisk has the full support of every one of the Founding Members and developers of Crypti.

Well, I am not a founding member or a dev........ I also was not in on the decision to surrender to the thief.

You guys need to understand that Mike is anti-Intellectual Property.  In Mikes world, every software program would be instantly open source and copy-able, every movie could be copied and posted on YouTube (why pay to see Star Wars?); any radio broadcast, artwork, song, or book could be copied and distributed freely.  There would be no such things as patents and copywrites.  When his "BitSeed" logo and name were copied and used by the BitSeeds coin group https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028446 he posted one post in protest, changed his BTT name, and went away.

He also understands that the keys to the kingdom have been copied and the thief is going to empty the treasury.  There is nothing he can do about it.  

I, on the other hand, will continue to point out the traps set by Max to suck funds out of the community, which consists mainly of parasites who only want to turn a quick profit on the ICO and could care less about anything else.

For you parasites:  Welcome to the road kill

For you serious investors:  Place both hands on your wallet

Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:16:19 PM

you suckpuppet much ?
don't be a little pussy bitch, FUD with your own account like a man.

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
Litoshi

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:19:16 PM

you suckpuppet much ?

That is one of the Crypti founders who is internally pretending to support LISK, but is in reality very pissed off

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:35:14 PM

Well, I am not a founding member or a dev........ I also was not in on the decision to surrender to the thief.

You guys need to understand that Mike is anti-Intellectual Property.  In Mikes world, every software program would be instantly open source and copy-able, every movie could be copied and posted on YouTube (why pay to see Star Wars?); any radio broadcast, artwork, song, or book could be copied and distributed freely.  There would be no such things as patents and copywrites.  When his "BitSeed" logo and name were copied and used by the BitSeeds coin group https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028446 he posted one post in protest, changed his BTT name, and went away.

He also understands that the keys to the kingdom have been copied and the thief is going to empty the treasury.  There is nothing he can do about it.  

I haven't followed XCR that closely, although I was in on the ICO ages ago. But your posts are beginning to come across as sour grapes/fud rather than intelligent arguments or warnings.

Issue with a coin copying another in cryptoland? From an outside perspective, I understand that fully, and it seems really weird how everything is open-sourced in crypto. But that's just the way it is. If there were no copies, there would basically be no alts at all.

As for 'the thief' emptying the treasury, it's not like XCR was thriving and chugging along fine. If XCR didn't fork now or try some method of obtaining more funds, how much longer could it have even survived?

In a way, a lot of complaining sounds like sour grapes... they did the ICO before XCR attempted another one... rather than valid arguments.

Now if you want to get into real arguments against the ICO here, you could point to the inherent risk. It'll only work if they get enough btc/eth from outside investors. Otherwise too many XCR people will dump, and there won't be enough btc to support the price or development after the ICO. It's possible to do (look at ETH), but also very iffy.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:37:24 PM

you suckpuppet much ?

That is one of the Crypti founders who is internally pretending to support LISK, but is in reality very pissed off

I don't think so. None of them look like little pussy to post such week fud from a newbie acc. Most likely it's someone who wants to invest in Lisk. There are always guys like that, in any IPO

Litoshi

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:55:53 PM

I haven't followed XCR that closely, although I was in on the ICO ages ago. But your posts are beginning to come across as sour grapes/fud rather than intelligent arguments or warnings.

Issue with a coin copying another in cryptoland? From an outside perspective, I understand that fully, and it seems really weird how everything is open-sourced in crypto. But that's just the way it is. If there were no copies, there would basically be no alts at all.

As for 'the thief' emptying the treasury, it's not like XCR was thriving and chugging along fine. If XCR didn't fork now or try some method of obtaining more funds, how much longer could it have even survived?

In a way, a lot of complaining sounds like sour grapes... they did the ICO before XCR attempted another one... rather than valid arguments.

Now if you want to get into real arguments against the ICO here, you could point to the inherent risk. It'll only work if they get enough btc/eth from outside investors. Otherwise too many XCR people will dump, and there won't be enough btc to support the price or development after the ICO. It's possible to do (look at ETH), but also very iffy.

A plan and a roadmap was under way for a new fund raiser to develop the DAPP store.  We were close to announcing it, when Max took the roadmap and the software and left the project. 

Max is just in it because he has a great need for money.  He constantly asked for salary increases during his time at Crypti, complaining about the high cost of living in Germany and his needs.  I could post Slack logs to prove it if necessary.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:08:50 PM

A plan and a roadmap was under way for a new fund raiser to develop the DAPP store.  We were close to announcing it, when Max took the roadmap and the software and left the project. 

Max is just in it because he has a great need for money.  He constantly asked for salary increases during his time at Crypti, complaining about the high cost of living in Germany and his needs.  I could post Slack logs to prove it if necessary.

What's wrong with him asking for higher salary? Ethereum team also wanted more money and now their project among top coins by market cap. I wish all teams want more money and not just 'deliver a good product'. Delivering good products don't make them successful. You also need to sell them.

Bigcabrito

Activity: 504

Communications Lead

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:12:56 PM

A plan and a roadmap was under way for a new fund raiser to develop the DAPP store.  We were close to announcing it, when Max took the roadmap and the software and left the project.  

Max is just in it because he has a great need for money.  He constantly asked for salary increases during his time at Crypti, complaining about the high cost of living in Germany and his needs.  I could post Slack logs to prove it if necessary.

Oh man, you have fallen through hard times. You are tilted, raged so infuriated that you've stooped so low to threaten an upcoming crypto experiment.

The Crypti foundation decided to support Lisk.

You are the only one posting FuD because, let me guess, your ego is hurt since you weren't included in the foundations decision. Boohoo, grow up. You're a grown ass man, act like one.

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: