Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:24:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 [810] 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073112 times)
michaelwang33

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:42:21 PM

looking at the latest misleading hype LISKAI

its been named AI but its not a AI at all its like a bot that will give info, it does not learn and respond thats getting desperate

imabitcoin5 saw liskai and he changed his price from $2 to $5 amazing this guy has to be the stupidiest on this thread

Everyone knows it's not AI jackass.

God you are desperate.

hahaha go tell that to your cheerleaders also tell that to your devs why are you naming it a AI then more misleading you dumb shi

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:42:45 PM

looking at the latest misleading hype LISKAI

its been named AI but its not a AI at all its like a bot that will give info, it does not learn and respond thats getting desperate

imabitcoin5 saw liskai and he changed his price from $2 to $5 amazing this guy has to be the stupidiest on this thread

Oh it's this broke loser again, cute. Yeah, I sure hope the people that sold ETH at $1 are really happy they got rid of it. Hah, oh Michael why don't you take your broke ass somewhere else.

oh sorry who the fuck are you again

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
barthe

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:43:11 PM

You have an idea for exchange?
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:44:41 PM

PSA. Remember, it's not about how much a coin goes up in value after ICO, it's about the project value outlook. Many people (including myself) sold a LOT of ETH for $1 because it was 'like 5x ICO price', and missed another 1500%. Don't sell on a kneejerk reaction, let it settle. I can almost promise it's worth it.

indeed and look at the dapps you lot have at the moment they are not worth alot nothing new you say javascript people will make loads of apps no point if no one gonna use them. im not bothered about development as they have loads of money to do this but investors will dump for the short term gains and move to another and may come back if lisk lives up to its hype

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
p75formula

Activity: 533

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:51:35 PM

not really just bringing people to reality. you guys base your prices on a iou and say $2 at launch because it has dapps and it got moved $5 because it has a bot now look at your dapps its nothing that hasnt already been developed.

its mere desperation you lot talk about eth,

eth doesnt talk about you even the slock.it creator didnt want to say anything. its total hype here at the moment its what they do wiht the $5.9m that will decide the fate. its a good coin but still needs alot of work and it is gonna get dumped big time given its bad timing of launch. there ico left right  waiting thats why i said give it 4months+ you guys a stupid for saying $2 at launch when you will have guys selling at double the profit and yes ofcourse i know you will buy etc keep on buying people will keep on dumping. you lack whales here but if the money is spent wisely lisk has a future but trading wise its a dump at the moment

No one gives a shit if you bring anyone back to reality. You only care because you are threatened.

You are sad, desperate and pathetic so just keep proving me right with every post. It doesn't matter one tiny bit what you say here. LISK is going to do what LISK does no matter how much you stomp your feet and throw a 2 year old fit.

You lose. No matter the outcome YOU LOSE. Must suck.
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:54:15 PM

not really just bringing people to reality. you guys base your prices on a iou and say $2 at launch because it has dapps and it got moved $5 because it has a bot now look at your dapps its nothing that hasnt already been developed.

eth doesnt talk about you even the slock.it creator didnt want to say anything. its total hype here at the moment its what they do wiht the $5.9m that will decide the fate. its a good coin but still needs alot of work and it is gonna get dumped big time given its bad timing of launch. there ico left right  waiting thats why i said give it 4months+ you guys a stupid for saying $2 at launch when you will have guys selling at double the profit and yes ofcourse i know you will buy etc keep on buying people will keep on dumping. you lack whales here but if the money is spent wisely lisk has a future but trading wise its a dump at the moment

No one gives a shit if you bring anyone back to reality. You only care because you are threatened.

You are sad, desperate and pathetic so just keep proving me right with every post. It doesn't matter one tiny bit what you say here. LISK is going to do what LISK does no matter how much you stomp your feet and throw a 2 year old fit.

who is throwing the fit?, who is stomping their fit? looks like you

that post just makes you look pathetic and desperate OMG this is epic you lot have nothing to say  but just your this your that.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mrmoney2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:54:57 PM

PSA. Remember, it's not about how much a coin goes up in value after ICO, it's about the project value outlook. Many people (including myself) sold a LOT of ETH for $1 because it was 'like 5x ICO price', and missed another 1500%. Don't sell on a kneejerk reaction, let it settle. I can almost promise it's worth it.

indeed and look at the dapps you lot have at the moment they are not worth alot nothing new you say javascript people will make loads of apps no point if no one gonna use them. im not bothered about development as they have loads of money to do this but investors will dump for the short term gains and move to another and may come back if lisk lives up to its hype

Keep saying craps while you can.
Soon u will came here telling us that LISK is a bubble.

Haha

Sorry u missed the ICO

My body is ready!!
p75formula

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:57:47 PM

that post just makes you look pathetic and desperate OMG this is epic you lot have nothing to say  but just your this your that.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Seeing as how you are the top poster on a thread about a coin you don't like, I'd say we know who's what.

I haven't one time made a price speculation on LISK because it's irrelevant. I will trade it, I will make money, you will stomp your fit and  Cry
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:04:11 PM

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Seeing as how you are the top poster on a thread about a coin you don't like, I'd say we know who's what.

I haven't one time made a price speculation on LISK because it's irrelevant. I will trade it, I will make money, you will stomp your fit and  Cry

telling myself what your the one who posted that pathetic post lol. no im not the top poster is cannabanna and his other accounts. i merely talk about lisk and what might happen after launchs since they delayed the first launch. its not difficult to see it but it just makes me laugh looking at people basing prices on IOU even a graph was pulled out based on that are you guys high or what. i havent accused you of saying anything about price im simply replying to you and referring to others who are posted bullshit prices. if you have been talking about the stupid prices then i was referring to you

post once you stopped throwing a fit, calm down get some cookies and milk from the fridge

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
p75formula

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:19:31 PM

telling myself what your the one who posted that pathetic post lol. no im not the top poster is cannabanna and his other accounts. i merely talk about lisk and what might happen after launchs since they delayed the first launch. its not difficult to see it but it just makes me laugh looking at people basing prices on IOU even a graph was pulled out based on that are you guys high or what. i havent accused you of saying anything about price im simply replying to you and referring to others who are posted bullshit prices. if you have been talking about the stupid prices then i was referring to you

post once you stopped throwing a fit, calm down get some cookies and milk from the fridge

We all know you ran about 5 accounts until you finally got exposed.

Look, you're big in ETH I get that, but you're going to be ok. You know now that you messed up by not investing in LISK too. It's going to be ok, you'll learn from this and get better.

See, I've never one time felt the need to respond to any of your bullshit attacks on LISK because it's just that, total bullshit. Maybe you'll get better at this and you'll learn how to trade and not waste so much time FUDDING the threads that scare you.

"its been named AI but its not a AI" LMAO. That my friend made me LITERALLY LOL. Desperate desperate desperate. Did you think that was some great observation?
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:23:09 PM

We all know you ran about 5 accounts until you finally got exposed.

Look, you're big in ETH I get that, but you're going to be ok. You know now that you messed up by not investing in LISK too. It's going to be ok, you'll learn from this and get better.

See, I've never one time felt the need to respond to any of your bullshit attacks on LISK because it's just that, total bullshit. Maybe you'll get better at this and you'll learn how to trade and not waste so much time FUDDING the threads that scare you.

"its been named AI but its not a AI" LMAO. That my friend made me LITERALLY LOL. Desperate desperate desperate. Did you think that was some great observation?

still stomping your feet. your post is pathetic read it back and youl know why.

"its been named AI but its not a AI" LMAO. That my friend made me LITERALLY LOL"

you just said it yourself its not a AI too hahahaha are you now laughing at yourself that sad

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
p75formula

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:27:07 PM

"its been named AI but its not a AI" LMAO. That my friend made me LITERALLY LOL"

you just said it yourself its not a AI too hahahaha are you now laughing at yourself that sad

Yeah, I know it's not AI. LISK devs know it's not AI. LISKAI knows she's not AI (Like the irony?). It's just a marketing bot and lot's of organizations do it and call it AI.

That's what's funny. EVERYONE knows it's not AI, but you thought you were smart to point it out.

BTW, thanks for not denying all your accounts. Props for that.  Wink
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:34:32 PM

Yeah, I know it's not AI. LISK devs know it's not AI. LISKAI knows she's not AI (Like the irony?). It's just a marketing bot and lot's of organizations do it and call it AI.

That's what's funny. EVERYONE knows it's not AI, but you thought you were smart to point it out.

hahaha yea right look at you defending the cheerleaders they got so hyped up by a bot price target changed from $2 to $5 amazing thanks for pointing out that bullshit

the reason why i pointed it out is because alot of dumb idiots thought it was lol thanks for pointing out that too

oooh damn do you feel smart about that now saying i dont have 5 accounts, dude i don't care if you think i have or you think i dont. the fact that when you refer to my accounts if i have more than one, i know i have you rumbled.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:35:16 PM

-snip-

... Further down the road Lisk very well might have his own DAO, so it's important to know.

-snip-

For this very reason, it will be foolish to sell any Lisk before this inevitable Lisk DAO crowdsale, which may be announced sooner than we think, since @LiskHQ is pretty much confirming it here.

Some ETH ICO participants are using same ETH they bought at $0.30 to buy 100 DAO tokens, while some of you are buying 100 DAO for $10 (current price of 1 ETH)

History will repeat itself, some Lisk ICO participants will be using same Lisk they bought for $0.10 to buy Lisk DAO tokens, while most people will be buying them for $5 to $10 to $20...

bticgoinsuxial

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:36:03 PM

I think the delay in launch was a good thing.
Cause it feels like the current launch date is perfect

123 123
p75formula

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:41:53 PM

hahaha yea right look at you defending the cheerleaders they got so hyped up by a bot price target changed from $2 to $5 amazing thanks for pointing out that bullshit

the reason why i pointed it out is because alot of dumb idiots thought it was lol thanks for pointing out that too

oooh damn do you feel smart about that now saying i dont have 5 accounts, dude i don't care if you think i have or you think i dont. the fact that when you refer to my accounts if i have more than one, i know i have you rumbled.

It's no smarter to know you have about 5 accounts than it is knowing that LISKAI is not true. It's obvious. It is however, sad, pathetic and desperate to have 5 accounts and/or point out that LISKAI is not true AI.

Now look, who's all worked up. I've been smiling ear to ear this whole time. Enjoying your pain. You've been desperately swimming against the current and failing and you can see you've failed. All your pathetic attempts and you were completely derailed by me saying you are just stomping your feet because you missed out on LISK. Well, and also teasing you a bit about the LISKAI thing. I mean really, that was embarrassing for you.

I personally, don't see LISK and ETH as threats to each other so much as healthy competition to help drive them both on. Maybe when you get a little more experience you'll learn to look at things this way and not get worked up so easily when you miss out.
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:51:37 PM

It's no smarter to know you have about 5 accounts than it is knowing that LISKAI is not true. It's obvious. It is however, sad, pathetic and desperate to have 5 accounts and/or point out that LISKAI is not true AI.

Now look, who's all worked up. I've been smiling ear to ear this whole time. Enjoying your pain. You've been desperately swimming against the current and failing and you can see you've failed. All your pathetic attempts and you were completely derailed by me saying you are just stomping your feet because you missed out on LISK. Well and also teasing you a bit about the LISKAI thing. I mean really, that was embarrassing for you.

I personally, don't see LISK and ETH as threats to each other so much as healthy competition to help drive them both on. Maybe when you get a little more experience you'll learn to look at things this way and not get worked up so easily when you miss out.

well thats your opinion i have 5 accounts unless you have the proof it falls on deaf ears. it was the cheerleaders who thought liskai was actualy AI not a bot i simply corrected them by saying it isnt. the fact that you also see that as bullshit tells me you support me saying their statements are stupid. thanks for that.

you say im throwing a fit but im simply replying but infact it was you who spoke of stomping fit first i merely replied nice try to switch it over on me. you aint derailed nothing as you were throwing a fit as your post wasnt about lisk at all was basically about me having other accounts etc. im still talking about lisk. glad to see someone who sees through half of the bullshit here. others just keep on chanting lisk better than eth.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
p75formula

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:02:15 PM

well thats your opinion i have 5 accounts unless you have the proof it falls on deaf ears. it was the cheerleaders who thought liskai was actualy AI not a bot i simply corrected them by saying it isnt. the fact that you also see that as bullshit tells me you support me saying their statements are stupid. thanks for that.

you say im throwing a fit but im simply replying but infact it was you who spoke of stomping fit first i merely replied nice try to switch it over on me. you aint derailed nothing as you were throwing a fit as your post wasnt about lisk at all was basically about me having other accounts etc. im still talking about lisk. glad to see someone who sees through half of the bullshit here. others just keep on chanting lisk better than eth.

Seriously, why do you care if people want to say LISK is better than ETH. I mean get that you might want to discuss it and disagree. Perhaps come by and state your peace but that's not what you've done. It's been a non-stop relentless attack that hasn't proven anything except that you must be way over extended into ETH.

I made money on ETH, I'll make money on LISK. You probably still can too.

I've always wanted to meet someone like you in person and figure out what makes you tick. I just don't see the point of working so hard to be against something instead of working hard to advance something.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:03:16 PM

wang p75 welcome to my ignore list any retard that posts "my body is ready" also Ignored holy shit the amount of utter garbage I read in this thread everyday scanning for a post from the devs is just insane.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:07:18 PM

True but its probably better that they sell early so the stronger hands take over.
Pages: « 1 ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 [810] 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: