Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:43:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 [785] 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
LeonardoDaVinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:10:23 PM

i would like Max to theatrically launch at the Berlin conference on 1st June.

That's what I suggested too...

On JUNE 1st, Lisk will be introduced world.

The Economist, The New York Times, Bloomberg will all be there...

BRACE YOURSELF FOR TAKE OFF !

For optimal coverage, Lisk should do a LIVE launch at this event on June 1st.

You wouldn't find a better coverage than the Economist, The New York Times, Bloomberg; in the same room.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:14:43 PM

the 24th is coming ...

Ad is in rotation. There will be no delays.  Cool May 24th is launch date, My body is ready! Is what they say. Happy page 800.
cryptonoob312

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:17:30 PM

Putting together some ideas. Is it possible to make custom tokens on lisk? Sorry if my question is noobish.

Well, what do you mean exactly? What Lisk is capable of, is creating sidechains that run on their own "coloured coins".

Ok so yes its possible. Thanks the colored coins concept is what I was trying to find out if lisk could do. Hopefully there's  a guide for it.

The sidechain and coloured coin concept is what I am working with here:

Browsergamelike for Lisk

Sadly, in the last week I didn't find time to work on it. The main concept is done anyways, now it is about ironing out the details, finding the right ratios and stuff like that. Made me realize, how much I am not a numbers guy Tongue

Cool going to check it out.
LeonardoDaVinci

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:22:31 PM

the 24th is coming ...

Ad is in rotation. There will be no delays.  Cool May 24th is launch date, My body is ready! Is what they say. Happy page 800.

An ad banner can always be edited and they should also get rid of the two exclamation marks... they just don't look right.  Undecided

LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:23:42 PM

the 24th is coming ...

Happy page 800. lol
In Liskland the things happen. Grin

aDAPPter

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:24:54 PM

i would like Max to theatrically launch at the Berlin conference on 1st June.

That's what I suggested too...

On JUNE 1st, Lisk will be introduced world.

The Economist, The New York Times, Bloomberg will all be there...

BRACE YOURSELF FOR TAKE OFF !

For optimal coverage, Lisk should do a LIVE launch at this event on June 1st.

You wouldn't find a better coverage than the Economist, The New York Times, Bloomberg; in the same room.

A live launch at the Berlin conference front of the Economist, The New York Times, Bloomberg will be unprecedented

+1000 VOTE
cryptonoob312

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:28:50 PM

the 24th is coming ...

An ad banner can always be edited and they should also get rid of the two exclamation marks... they just don't look right.  Undecided

not that easy if ads are paid for and based on impressions.  Would be wasting money and confusing people. Also unprofessional. Best to stick to the date advertised.
LegendaryMiner

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:32:37 PM

People please don't overestimate the dump, or it will induce panic selling.

As I said sometimes, once Lisk is well valued, the Liskers will just need to transfer a small amount of  the stake, to take the risk in another crowdfunding.

cryptonoob312

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:34:16 PM

As I said sometimes, once Lisk is well valued, the Liskers will just need to transfer a small amount of  the stake, to take the risk in another crowdfunding.

I hope exchanges list it with long confirmation wait times like ethereum.
tolikkk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 04:41:12 PM

I'm still not clear methods of valuation and methods of treatment for this kind of fin relationship? why using all currently known and market and other tools are only DumpPump and sluggish trade and the level of the bottom, anyone are not satisfied, although there are tools to do the best deals, approved by all? and how and why to look for investments, why open sources of information and not receive anything? why keep for 10 years this shit on my computer and stay to believe in these strong statements of the Dev? after all, so everyone understands how they buy their customers. the entire Internet is one hole fucking...
geotom

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:05:07 PM

The WAVES people have been the saddest and most obvious trolls of LISK since the WAVES ICO launched. Nevertheless we don't need to automatically rip anyone with a WAVES sig that posts here. A lot are probably invested in both.

I invested in both. But I like more Waves,  their thread is clean, with no paid trolls and hundreds of shill accounts. And Waves devs have no unsuccessful project so far.
Both platforms deserves attentions but Lisk will lost because of its fake comunity.

This poster is mostly full of FUD sh1t for dumps but he has a point. Too many Waves bounty trolls have steered this thread in the wrong direction. Can we freeze this thread and start a new one that talks about the tech rather than BS 50 percent FUD / 50 percent moon rubbish?

By all means come here and promote Waves but I've not seen one Waves pumper telling me what the USP of Waves actually is? What does it actually offer over the hundreds of altcoins now flooding the market? I can see the advantages of BTC, LTC, ETH and Lisk, but if you paid-by-the-post fools want my investment in Waves then tell me what Waves offers, rather than some half-arsed barely-English bashing of a decent investment? Methinks that future ICOs seriously need to rethink their bounty programmes so they reward the literate and knowledgeable posters vs the tw4ts that damage their own brands with their fuckwittery.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:08:25 PM

the 24th is coming ...

Happy page 800! Only 8 days left of waiting for launch! May 24th is going to be of EPIC PROPORTIONS! My body is ready!!!  Cheesy

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:10:25 PM

The WAVES people have been the saddest and most obvious trolls of LISK since the WAVES ICO launched. Nevertheless we don't need to automatically rip anyone with a WAVES sig that posts here. A lot are probably invested in both.

I invested in both. But I like more Waves,  their thread is clean, with no paid trolls and hundreds of shill accounts. And Waves devs have no unsuccessful project so far.
Both platforms deserves attentions but Lisk will lost because of its fake comunity.

This poster is mostly full of FUD sh1t for dumps but he has a point. Too many Waves bounty trolls have steered this thread in the wrong direction. Can we freeze this thread and start a new one that talks about the tech rather than BS 50 percent FUD / 50 percent moon rubbish?

By all means come here and promote Waves but I've not seen one Waves pumper telling me what the USP of Waves actually is? What does it actually offer over the hundreds of altcoins now flooding the market? I can see the advantages of BTC, LTC, ETH and Lisk, but if you paid-by-the-post fools want my investment in Waves then tell me what Waves offers, rather than some half-arsed barely-English bashing of a decent investment? Methinks that future ICOs seriously need to rethink their bounty programmes so they reward the literate and knowledgeable posters vs the tw4ts that damage their own brands with their fuckwittery.

Everybody could open a "Lisk – technical discussion" thread, but you'd probably need to make it self-moderated and moderation would be a handful… Any takers?
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:12:43 PM

Lisk is getting more attention as launch date is coming near, i am waiting to get my lisk there and wanna to have party there. Wink
LegendaryMiner

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:17:05 PM

As I said sometimes, once Lisk is well valued, the Liskers will just need to transfer a small amount of  the stake, to take the risk in another crowdfunding.
I'm still not clear methods of valuation and methods of treatment for this kind of fin relationship? why using all currently known and market and other tools are only DumpPump and sluggish trade and the level of the bottom, anyone are not satisfied, although there are tools to do the best deals, approved by all? and how and why to look for investments, why open sources of information and not receive anything? why keep for 10 years this shit on my computer and stay to believe in these strong statements of the Dev? after all, so everyone understands how they buy their customers. the entire Internet is one hole fucking...

Looks like Waves signature whores stooped down to Copy non-sense crap around the web and Paste it here... just to fulfill their posting quota

Skipping the bullshit part and talking about valuation:
At least for Lisk Project, the tech and team are very good reasons for valuation. But sometimes is not enough, look at so many interesting and promising projects who didn't took off in the market, or did but faded into oblivion. This shows that there is a relation between hype and valuation too, while the hype is related to psychology and human behavior.

I am glad for Lisk to have the tools for a successful launch and for the long term run.

AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:20:31 PM

As I said sometimes, once Lisk is well valued, the Liskers will just need to transfer a small amount of  the stake, to take the risk in another crowdfunding.

Looks like Waves signature whores stooped down to Copy non-sense crap around the web and Paste it here... just to fulfill their posting quota

At least for Lisk Project, the tech and team are very good reasons for valuation. But sometimes is not enough, look at so many interesting and promising projects who didn't took off in the market, or did but faded into oblivion. This shows that there is a relation between hype and valuation too, while the hype is related to psychology and human behavior.

I am glad for Lisk to have the tools for a successful launch and for the long term run.

i can't think of ANY "interesting promising projects" that didn't get off the ground, which do you mean? hahaha
i CAN think of 10 shit projects that have been floating on useless for years tho....
storj, ripple are 2 been around forever just on hype and promises.
bottom line is GIVE UP GUESSING, noone can say where a coin will go.
this will most likely follow all major ICO's imo
launch, weak hands little kids take their profits, then 6 months accumulation, then moon.
same as all big ICO's
so scream "DUMP" scream "MOON" w.e u want. but it will go the way it does and weak hands cry
LegendaryMiner

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:35:25 PM

i can't think of ANY "interesting promising projects" that didn't get off the ground, which do you mean? hahaha
i CAN think of 10 shit projects that have been floating on useless for years tho....
storj, ripple are 2 been around forever just on hype and promises.
bottom line is GIVE UP GUESSING, noone can say where a coin will go.
this will most likely follow all major ICO's imo
launch, weak hands little kids take their profits, then 6 months accumulation, then moon.
same as all big ICO's
so scream "DUMP" scream "MOON" w.e u want. but it will go the way it does and weak hands cry

Take a look at Ziftrcoin, they have a good proposal, but the things are not right there. There is almost no movement in the community, coin valuation lamentable and trading volume near zero. But I hope they do something right in the future to work in the issue of adoption, which is a good proposal.

Talking about adoption, NXT had his time of glory and made a lot of millionaries when it took off, but is failing in attract adoption, the result is being a disaster.

cannabanana

Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:40:05 PM

I invested in both. But I like more Waves,  their thread is clean, with no paid trolls and hundreds of shill accounts. And Waves devs have no unsuccessful project so far.

Everybody could open a "Lisk – technical discussion" thread, but you'd probably need to make it self-moderated and moderation would be a handful… Any takers?

Man, stop asking others to do something when it's equally easy for you to open one up and MOD it yourself.  How many time do I gotta hear "I WANT A MODDED THREAD!  BUT!!!!! I don't want to do it"  BS.

Fuck you guys, step up or GTFO.
LiskYork

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:45:07 PM

Hi Guys! Good times ahead for Lisk, Launch the.24, conference in June, we are giving Baby Steps, very solid but Baby steps.

As soon we see.some dapps working in.Lisk is.a.matter of time.to.be.a.big.player.

JS coders have an.unique.oportunity here.

1.- Buy lots of Lisk as soon as they can

2.-Develop dapps and projects in the Lisk Platform

3.-Make profits with your dapps+enjoy the Lisk price once is going up and up.

4.-Having a.good amount of Lisk will give you.the.opportunity to invest in future  merging projects  based on Lisk.

5.-again keep making profit in dapps + Lisk Value ☝👌👍+ make profit from merging projects based on Lisk.

What I.look in investments is what the.project can do.without money because if you can do great stuff with 0 support I just can image what you can do.with founds backing your ideas! Lisk until.this.point have no acces to founds, Lisk progress is steady, once Devs have acces to the $$$$$ they will invest more to make Lisk Even stronger.

I do not speculate about Lisks price because I have plenty of founds to invest were I want "IF" I want, I dont need Lisk money to venture in other ico (no way)  I see great future for Lisk, lets see what happens in 1, 3,5, 7 years with Lisk.

Lisk first surprised everyone with a great ICO, now Lisk will surprise again with a great platform and dapps.

Lisk have.just one.way to go 🚀💪☝👌👍🎆🙌⏳🆙💡⬆↗⤴🔼✨

bigs21024

Activity: 294

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:47:22 PM

i cant wait for trading day this will be very interesting. So we will not be able to get a real wallet and get our lisk until the 24th same day as trading starts.

Pages: « 1 ... 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 [785] 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: