Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 [790] 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
systh

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:03:12 AM

Hi,

I'm maintaining Cryptocoins – the most complete vector/webfont cryptocurrency icon pack; just released a new update (2.0) including Lisk!

Hope you won't mind me posting here (other communities appreciate it).
If you like the work, tip me crypto and support further development:

BTC: 1Aqbc5M4Wt5KiZK5mq7VzQ4gWJKJGUufpW

Cheers!
~ Allien

Very cool! Message me your Lisk address after launch and I will send you some. Smiley

Appreciated! Will do Smiley

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crilleaz

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

★ Always strive for the best ★

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 09:36:00 AM

Hi,

I'm maintaining Cryptocoins – the most complete vector/webfont cryptocurrency icon pack; just released a new update (2.0) including Lisk!

Cheers!
~ Allien

Very cool! Message me your Lisk address after launch and I will send you some. Smiley

If you participated in the ico, you can already sent it ;-)

LiskFaucets. The hub and rotator for Lisk faucets. Overview faucets | RotatorReferral generator
Vote for 'liskfaucets' as delegate so we can ensure higher faucet rewards!
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 09:39:15 AM

Hi,

Cheers!
~ Allien

If you participated in the ico, you can already sent it ;-)

Better later. Wink

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
crilleaz

Activity: 236

★ Always strive for the best ★

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 09:40:04 AM

Hi,

Cheers!
~ Allien
Love your take on Lisk, i really dig the clean look. Would be great if you also added colored ones.

804 pages
0 content

Cheesy

You can't even post this right...

_______

For everyone: More faucets will be added today on http://liskfaucets.com. Be sure to give them some love, now on the testnet and later after launch. You'll receive free Lisk!

LiskFaucets. The hub and rotator for Lisk faucets. Overview faucets | RotatorReferral generator
Vote for 'liskfaucets' as delegate so we can ensure higher faucet rewards!
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:08:16 AM

Glad to see two skilled (and nice) people like fixcrypt and Isabella joining the team!

Good work guys!!

I have installed the 0.2.2 with the new script...now the procedure is very user friendly!! (https://lisk.io/documentation?i=lisk-docs/BinaryInstall#3-start-lisk)

I would like to remember to all the delegates this voting script, it's a must use tool !

https://github.com/vegahub/votingscript  thanks vega for your GREAT work!!
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:16:09 AM

This link http://coinmarketcap.com/charts/  show you that the money from outside the cryptocurrency world is slowly building up the total marketcap!

Even the amount of the altcoin marketcap has grown.  Which means more individuals across the world are interested in investing into altcoins!

We'll see if we can get back to a 15 billion US dollar market cap for cryptocurrency by the beginning of next year.
If the marketcap keeps increasing there will be plenty of room for the price per LISK to increase.
Go LISK Go!
systh

Activity: 390

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:22:50 AM

Love your take on Lisk, i really dig the clean look. Would be great if you also added colored ones.

Thanks! They are all monochrome by reason, as they come in a webfont version as well – and since fonts are just monochrome, that's what I'm stuck with. I'm rather glad after all, it's more minimalistic.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
lokojones

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:27:56 AM

token lisk pump in chameleon/yobit.

Real Lisk pump coming May 24th.  Cool

What's going on May 24th?
LISK LAUNCH!!! IS YOUR BODY READY?!!!

yeppp... I got erection every morning, but not sure becouse of lisk though

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:20:45 PM

DAO, $ 108.21 M, what do you think, guys?

Inflated number? I think if they dump the ETH in the market to get BTC, then dump all the BTCs to get USD, they will take a fraction far from this hundred million. And with the dump the ETH market will be completely fucked up.

prettybuds

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:22:23 PM

Ready for Lisk launch! Very excited to be able to send and receive, as well as trade, LISK all around the world and with hopefully ever more dapp innovation coming to the network!

ps LegendaryMiner is a cool nick, are you a legendary miner indeed? Cool
LegendaryMiner

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:29:48 PM

Ready for Lisk launch! Very excited to be able to send and receive, as well as trade, LISK all around the world and with hopefully ever more dapp innovation coming to the network!

ps LegendaryMiner is a cool nick, are you a legendary miner indeed? Cool

Thanks, mate. It's a possibility, but if I take the doubt now, there is no funny. Cheesy

somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 12:32:27 PM

Please excuse me if this has been asked before. On which exchanges will Lisk trade once launched? Are there any confirmations of some established exchanges already? well I suppose most exchanges will trade it soon enough anyway
The Mad Hatter

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:39:35 PM

Inflated number? I think if they dump the ETH in the market to get BTC, then dump all the BTCs to get USD, they will take a fraction far from this hundred million. And with the dump the ETH market will be completely fucked up.

Not likely seeing as platforms like Ethereum & Lisk, etc are the future. If ETH dumps, I will pick up your cheap Ether in a heart beat. Let's not forget how many dumps Bitcoin has had on its way up.

Ethereum & Lisk for the win. Two projects I devote 100% of my free time researching. LISKHQ had a point when he mentioned Vitalik being a great inspiration.

If you are against Ethereum at this point, I'd say you've done way too little research into it, either that or are too willfully blind to see it.

Jah bless Max & Oliver for working ALONG with people like Vitalik to actually see the future of blockchain  (not just as a currency) succeed. This whole thread is pretty embarrassing to say the least.

Hate Ethereum so much? Go to the Ethereum forums and give constructive criticism on valid points for the community to improve on, either that or build a better platform.

Thank you Max for being a grown man with a decent head on your shoulders. Unfortunately, I can't say the same of the current BCT community so far.

I still have hope, I remember being twice as arrogant as a teenager, even well into my 20s. It's a hell of a thing watching the next generation make the same mistakes you yourself made at that young age. Oh well, life goes on.

I wish Lisk the best of luck and hope to see it grow immensely. I am a fan of ALL honest passionate work being put towards blockchain tech and try to support it all. The bashing of other cryptographically secure blockchains is just as weak and lame as these Playstation/xBox/Nintendo fan boys bashing other video game systems. I love programming and have a TON of respect for people like Vitalik and Gav Wood for devoting their lives towards their passion.

Max, Oliver & the rest of the Lisk team, keep your heads up and keep building up the entire community. The future belongs to us.
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 12:41:57 PM

Jah bless Max & Oliver for working ALONG with people like Vitalik to actually see the future of blockchain  (not just as a currency) succeed. This whole thread is pretty embarrassing to say the least.

I totally agree! They refrain from the Monero way and that's the way to go.
Attacking others and all the drama is such an extreme waste of resources.
LegendaryMiner

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:43:48 PM

Not likely seeing as platforms like Ethereum & Lisk, etc are the future. If ETH dumps, I will pick up your cheap Ether in a heart beat. Let's not forget how many dumps Bitcoin has had on its way up.

Ethereum & Lisk for the win. Two projects I devote 100% of my free time researching. LISKHQ had a point when he mentioned Vitalik being a great inspiration.

If you are against Ethereum at this point, I'd say you've done way too little research into it, either that or are too willfully blind to see it.

Hate Ethereum so much? Go to the Ethereum forums and give constructive criticism on valid points for the community to improve on, either that or build a better platform.

Thank you Max for being a grown man with a decent head on your shoulders. Unfortunately, I can't say the same of the current BCT community so far.

I still have hope, I remember being twice as arrogant as a teenager, even well into my 20s. It's a hell of a thing watching the next generation make the same mistakes you yourself made at that young age. Oh well, life goes on.

I wish Lisk the best of luck and hope to see it grow immensely. I am a fan of ALL honest passionate work being put towards blockchain tech and try to support it all. The bashing of other cryptographically secure blockchains is just as weak and lame as these Playstation/xBox/Nintendo fan boys bashing other video game systems. I love programming and have a TON of respect for people like Vitalik and Gav Wood for devoting their lives towards their passion.

Max, Oliver & the rest of the Lisk team, keep your heads up and keep building up the entire community. The future belongs to us.

It was a question, dude. And an exercise of speculation.

Peace and love for you too.

The Mad Hatter

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:31:14 PM

I apologize that the entire post looks directed towards you as I quoted you. Just the first paragraph was in direct response to your question. The rest of the post is just a general rant on my part of what I've been reading over the past several weeks here. It is not meant to be directed entirely at you, just to all the stuff I've been reading in general here on the BCT Lisk forum.

With Love & Loyalty,
The Hatter.
IOTUSA

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:35:14 PM

LISK $2+ at launch, $300-$500 million value after 2 months.

LegendaryMiner

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:39:17 PM

I apologize that the entire post looks directed towards you as I quoted you. Just the first paragraph was in direct response to your question. The rest of the post is just a general rant on my part of what I've been reading over the past several weeks here. It is not meant to be directed entirely at you, just to all the stuff I've been reading in general here on the BCT Lisk forum.

With Love & Loyalty,
The Hatter.

No problem, I can see the better picture.
Life goes on...

MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:06:41 PM

Do not get too excited for the 24th, no coin in history has been able to stick to deadlines and if what Lisk is all about is actually true, then i doubt this coin will be ready for many months to come, so expect big delays. I/OCoin has been working on similar developments for nearly 1 year now, you really expect Lisk to be up and running in a couple of months, not a chance.

My expectations are in a few months Lisk will officially launch

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:18:51 PM

Do not get too excited for the 24th, no coin in history has been able to stick to deadlines and if what Lisk is all about is actually true, then i doubt this coin will be ready for many months to come, so expect big delays. I/OCoin has been working on similar developments for nearly 1 year now, you really expect Lisk to be up and running in a couple of months, not a chance.

My expectations are in a few months Lisk will officially launch

They already got a working platform so why would it be delayed ?
Pages: « 1 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 [790] 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: