Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:11:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 [768] 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:40:26 AM

I started posting a thread on the LISK Forum about being a node delegate, then it occurred to me that even my post over there was no different then the rest and I am stopping that process.

What I have decided to do is attempt to get 10-15 people with 50,000+ minimum LISK each from the ICO to join forces and vote ourselves into a delegate spot.  Unfortunately the way the Delegate/Node is set up to run is not decentralized in any sort of way, it allows to few people to get the opportunity to benefit from it.

There were over 3000 investors in The LISK ICO and while I love what LISK has to offer, it's downfall will be limiting nodes to 101.  I invested a fair amount and think any individual should have the opportunity to forge LISK without having to become a politician to do so.  

Since I am late to the Node/Forging Game and not one of the "Popular Ones" or "Chosen Ones" I have decided to create:

L.I.N.C. - LISK INCENTIVIZED NODE COLLABORATION

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1471082.msg14834818#msg14834818

If you are interested in getting your share of the 12,500 LISK per month divided EQUALLY, please visit the link above and let me know.

There is no perfect solution.  POW is a giant energy waster and POS gets dumped like shit cause the exchanges get to "mine" all the coins and dump that shit cause they don't give a fuck about you.

dpos yea, kinda unfair if you are a "miner" but other than that, who gives a shit.  People have been making voting groups since the ICO ended.  You are late to the party.

The only people who complain are those just like you who probably mine every coin you can to dump it.  Your intentions are too easy to read, hater.

There's people who have been in the chat every day that secured my vote, what have you done? Complain much about not getting something that you put in zero effort for?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:42:36 AM

why people are always comparing this to etheruem, etheruem is different has mining and pos after pow, this has nothing on that side, which is not that good imo, i would love a pow phase for this

They are actually similar in many ways. And in some of the ways they are not similar, many would argue that LISK has an advantage (not that the best wins mind you, but still.)
https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?t=13

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:46:43 AM

I started posting a thread on the LISK Forum about being a node delegate, then it occurred to me that even my post over there was no different then the rest and I am stopping that process.

What I have decided to do is attempt to get 10-15 people with 50,000+ minimum LISK each from the ICO to join forces and vote ourselves into a delegate spot.  Unfortunately the way the Delegate/Node is set up to run is not decentralized in any sort of way, it allows to few people to get the opportunity to benefit from it.

There were over 3000 investors in The LISK ICO and while I love what LISK has to offer, it's downfall will be limiting nodes to 101.  I invested a fair amount and think any individual should have the opportunity to forge LISK without having to become a politician to do so. 

Since I am late to the Node/Forging Game and not one of the "Popular Ones" or "Chosen Ones" I have decided to create:

If you are interested in getting your share of the 12,500 LISK per month divided EQUALLY, please visit the link above and let me know.

There is no perfect solution.  POW is a giant energy waster and POS gets dumped like shit cause the exchanges get to "mine" all the coins and dump that shit cause they don't give a fuck about you.

dpos yea, kinda unfair if you are a "miner" but other than that, who gives a shit.  People have been making voting groups since the ICO ended.  You are late to the party.

The only people who complain are those just like you who probably mine every coin you can to dump it.  Your intentions are too easy to read, hater.

There's people who have been in the chat every day that secured my vote, what have you done? Complain much about not getting something that you put in zero effort for?

I am not complaining, what I have seen on this thread is you shitting on others.  Post up what you invested or STFU.  I am not asking you to join, I am simply offering it to anyone that wants to join.  I do not want to chat in rooms with people and make promises that cannot be delivered on. 
cannabanana

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:47:00 AM

why people are always comparing this to etheruem, etheruem is different has mining and pos after pow, this has nothing on that side, which is not that good imo, i would love a pow phase for this

They are actually similar in many ways. And in some of the ways they are not similar, many would argue that LISK has an advantage (not that the best wins mind you, but still.)
https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?t=13

yup  Google wasn't the first search engine, Facebook wasn't the first social media site, and Ford did not invent the car.  
cannabanana

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:47:45 AM

What I have decided to do is attempt to get 10-15 people with 50,000+ minimum LISK each from the ICO to join forces and vote ourselves into a delegate spot.  Unfortunately the way the Delegate/Node is set up to run is not decentralized in any sort of way, it allows to few people to get the opportunity to benefit from it.

There were over 3000 investors in The LISK ICO and while I love what LISK has to offer, it's downfall will be limiting nodes to 101.  I invested a fair amount and think any individual should have the opportunity to forge LISK without having to become a politician to do so.  

There is no perfect solution.  POW is a giant energy waster and POS gets dumped like shit cause the exchanges get to "mine" all the coins and dump that shit cause they don't give a fuck about you.

dpos yea, kinda unfair if you are a "miner" but other than that, who gives a shit.  People have been making voting groups since the ICO ended.  You are late to the party.

The only people who complain are those just like you who probably mine every coin you can to dump it.  Your intentions are too easy to read, hater.

I am not complaining, what I have seen on this thread is you shitting on others.  Post up what you invested or STFU.  I am not asking you to join, I am simply offering it to anyone that wants to join.  I do not want to chat in rooms with people and make promises that cannot be delivered on.  

Ill shit on you.  First off  you complain and call it LINC then you bash the system then beg for votes?  

You retarded or something?

LOL good luck getting into the 101, you ain't gonna get my lisk vote bitch.
overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:48:53 AM

Only 10 more days of waiting for launch. My body is ready.  Cheesy
are you sure? where is the official announcement of the date? thanks

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:53:32 AM

@iambitcoin5, wtf is wrong with your body???

you're on my ignore list but always somebody is quote you

from now i will ignore every person that will quote you

IOTA
Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:54:20 AM

I am not complaining, what I have seen on this thread is you shitting on others.  Post up what you invested or STFU.  I am not asking you to join, I am simply offering it to anyone that wants to join.  I do not want to chat in rooms with people and make promises that cannot be delivered on.  

Ill shit on you.  First off  you complain and call it LINC then you bash the system then beg for votes?  

What a dumbass you are - L.I.N.C stands for LISK INCENTIVIZED NODE COLLABORATION-

Secondly, I don't want votes from a kid that invested his $50 savings bond from high school graduation.  I am looking for individuals that invested real money into LISK

Like I said - STFU
cannabanana

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:55:15 AM

What a dumbass you are - L.I.N.C stands for LISK INCENTIVIZED NODE COLLABORATION-

Secondly, I don't want votes from a kid that invested his $50 savings bond from high school graduation.  I am looking for individuals that invested real money into LISK

Like I said - STFU

lol I got a lot more than 50k lisk, funny keep begging.  you'll make it to 500.
Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:57:33 AM

What I have decided to do is attempt to get 10-15 people with 50,000+ minimum LISK each from the ICO to join forces and vote ourselves into a delegate spot.  Unfortunately the way the Delegate/Node is set up to run is not decentralized in any sort of way, it allows to few people to get the opportunity to benefit from it.

There were over 3000 investors in The LISK ICO and while I love what LISK has to offer, it's downfall will be limiting nodes to 101.  I invested a fair amount and think any individual should have the opportunity to forge LISK without having to become a politician to do so. 

There is no perfect solution.  POW is a giant energy waster and POS gets dumped like shit cause the exchanges get to "mine" all the coins and dump that shit cause they don't give a fuck about you.

dpos yea, kinda unfair if you are a "miner" but other than that, who gives a shit.  People have been making voting groups since the ICO ended.  You are late to the party.

The only people who complain are those just like you who probably mine every coin you can to dump it.  Your intentions are too easy to read, hater.

I am not complaining, what I have seen on this thread is you shitting on others.  Post up what you invested or STFU.  I am not asking you to join, I am simply offering it to anyone that wants to join.  I do not want to chat in rooms with people and make promises that cannot be delivered on. 

Ill shit on you.  First off  you complain and call it LINC then you bash the system then beg for votes? 

Secondly, I don't want votes from a kid that invested his $50 savings bond from high school graduation.  I am looking for individuals that invested real money into LISK

Like I said - STFU

lol I got a lot more than 50k lisk, funny keep begging.  you'll make it to 500.

I AM SURE YOU DO - LOL
cannabanana

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:59:00 AM

Like I said - STFU

lol I got a lot more than 50k lisk, funny keep begging.  you'll make it to 500.

I AM SURE YOU DO - LOL

I do and I still don't need your vote cause I got a shit load of votes already confirmed.  Way more than your 15x50k votes LOL

You know why?  I didn't dick around for a month an a half and bitch about it on the last week before launch. 

Retard.
Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:06:18 AM

So I see your post history is 924 posts and 915 of them are about LISK - Whomever is voting for you needs to take a better look.   Huh
cannabanana

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:07:02 AM

So I see your post history is 924 posts and 915 of them are about LISK - Whomever is voting for you needs to take a better look.   Huh

Wrong, 924 are about lisk.
Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:08:21 AM

So I see your post history is 924 posts and 915 of them are about LISK - Whomever is voting for you needs to take a better look.   Huh

You must not have known that there were 9 posts about POT COIN on the account when you used your lunch money to buy the account

Of course you did not know because it was 6 months before you started posting about LISK
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 08:17:30 AM

You must not have known that there were 9 posts about POT COIN on the account when you used your lunch money to buy the account

Of course you did not know because it was 6 months before you started posting about LISK
I blame the pot.

_@/'
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:19:59 AM

LMFAO who cares?

Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:26:31 AM

So I see your post history is 924 posts and 915 of them are about LISK - Whomever is voting for you needs to take a better look.   Huh

I blame the pot.

I see our friend logged off when he was called out about purchasing that account.  He also seems to have "forgotten" about other posts he has made.

Mrmoney2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:26:33 AM

LMFAO who cares?

My body is ready!!
Vidale

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:45:02 AM

lisk $30 BOTTOM!!!!

FOMO ARE TOO LATE train is ALREADY CHOO-CHOO

10 days wow oil my body

can't wait for killer DAPP DAPP DAPP
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:52:04 AM

$30 BOTTOM!!!!

10 days wow oil my body

Lols, this is just weird and funny at the same time Smiley

Countdown til the rollercoaster starts Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 [768] 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: