Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:48:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 [795] 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:18:35 AM

Lisk 0.20$ at launch which still means x3 for every holder.

You're joking right?

Lisk at 0.20$ puts Lisk's marketcap at only $20million, under Dogecoin marketcap of $24million.

Can you enlighten us on what makes Dogecoin more valuable than Lisk ?  Shocked  Huh  Roll Eyes  

He is just playing the market Grin

which market may i ask?

You are here for money or what... Roll Eyes

a.) there is no market at the moment to play with
b.) i am already an investor and probably deeper in Lisk than 95% of folks in here

nevertheless i am no idiot and when i see folks in here full of "i have missed the ETH-boat but now i am going to be a millionaire!" it really disgusts me to some extent, because it shows complete lack of ability to understand these markets, paired with "Wanna be rich by tomorow!"-attitude.

Are you sure that you know how the market really works?

When you, mr. expert, say the market did not started to work yet sounds like someone who is the last to know the things, be careful with such statement.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:19:51 AM

You're joking right?

Lisk at 0.20$ puts Lisk's marketcap at only $20million, under Dogecoin marketcap of $24million.

Can you enlighten us on what makes Dogecoin more valuable than Lisk ?  Shocked  Huh  Roll Eyes  

why dogecoin is valued more than bitshares, monero, factom, nem

have a think.

Simple.

Because Lisk is more popular than Dogecoin, while bitshares, monero, factom, nem are NOT.

great chart you have there but shame your blind

dogecoin isthe least popular from all of them but yet it has the highest market cap yet

bitshares, monero, factom, nem on that chart shows it is more popular than dogecoin yet they still cheaper

how?

you must be color blind retard.
cryptonoob312

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:22:52 AM

You're joking right?

why dogecoin is valued more than bitshares, monero, factom, nem

have a think.

Simple.

Because Lisk is more popular than Dogecoin, while bitshares, monero, factom, nem are NOT.

great chart you have there but shame your blind

dogecoin isthe least popular from all of them but yet it has the highest market cap yet

bitshares, monero, factom, nem on that chart shows it is more popular than dogecoin yet they still cheaper

how?

you must be color blind retard.
He's definitely color blind. Lmao
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:26:23 AM

Are you sure that you know how the market really works?

nobody really "knows" how the markets are working, all we have is experience and logic thats all. and yes i think i have plenty of experience in markets in general and cryptocurrencies in particular. but hey maybe i am wrong an we WILL see 1$ at the start, i have no issues with that.  Grin

only thing that really is kind of annoying is the confidence that i witness here that everything will be just perfect and everybody will be millionaire by tomorrow.

euphoria is a big mistake while handling investments.
Wall-Street

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:28:17 AM

You're joking right?

-snip-

oh, you see just because Dogecoin could have a marketcap thats way out of proportion doesnt mean that Lisk has to go to 100mio+ Following your logic every better project than Dogecoin should have marketcaps of 50mio+ But they havent! There are several good projects out there with MK way below 10mio for example.

How many of those several good projects out there with MarketCap way below 10mio is actually more popular than Dogecoin ?

The answer is : ZERO

OTOH, Lisk is not only a great project, it's also MORE POPULAR than Dogecoin, hence it should certainly place well above Dogecoin marketcap.

i wouldnt concentrate so much on that Dogecoin thing just to come to xyz marketcap for Lisk.

ask yourself another question: from where should that extra buying power come that is needed? you see the ICO had a very good marketing campaign in front of it, so everyone who is interested had its chance to invest. only those folks that havent heard already about Lisk could propel the price higher after the launch. but who hasnt noticed Lisk at the ICO? at least here in bitcointalk i would say that with all those sig-campaigns ALOT of folks already jumped on the boat that are interested in Lisk. to propel the price now 3x the ICO would need lots of external capital.

edit: maybe i am wrong but everything over lets say 20mio would surprise me.

There are far more people that missed Lisk ICO than people who missed Ethereum ICO. Ethereum was widely advertised and Vitalik was famous.
Going by what you said, everyone who was interested in ETH had its chance to invest, so why did more people buy into ETH launched on exchanges above $1?
If I could go back to when ETH launched on exchanges, I would sell my house and cars to buy ETH at $1
It's called FOMO or Herd Mentality:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_mentality
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:29:24 AM

How much it cost 1 lisk now? wish i could have been here before...

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
ImI
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:38:15 AM

There are far more people that missed Lisk ICO than people who missed Ethereum ICO. Ethereum was widely advertised and Vitalik was famous.

imo most folks (me included) needed some time to understand what ETH is really doing and came then step by step into the market. Lisk had ALOT of attention and (like i said) that brings the question: who missed the boat and has to buy now on the exchanges?

there has been some marketing going on the last weeks and moths since the ICO so lets see how that plays out and brings in fresh coins.

also for Lisk its very important that ETH is performing well, so lets hope that ETH's DAO-bullrun goes on for a while because it helps every coin that markets itself as a competitor.
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:44:25 AM

a.) there is no market at the moment to play with
b.) i am already an investor and probably deeper in Lisk than 95% of folks in here

nevertheless i am no idiot and when i see folks in here full of "i have missed the ETH-boat but now i am going to be a millionaire!" it really disgusts me to some extent, because it shows complete lack of ability to understand these markets, paired with "Wanna be rich by tomorow!"-attitude.

Thats why, there are too many weak handzszszs.

Expecting to sell out immediately at launch.

You don't pay enough.
cannabanana

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:45:57 AM

imo most folks (me included) needed some time to understand what ETH is really doing and came then step by step into the market. Lisk had ALOT of attention and (like i said) that brings the question: who missed the boat and has to buy now on the exchanges?

there has been some marketing going on the last weeks and moths since the ICO so lets see how that plays out and brings in fresh coins.

also for Lisk its very important that ETH is performing well, so lets hope that ETH's DAO-bullrun goes on for a while because it helps every coin that markets itself as a competitor.

a shit ton.  

People who were not paying attention due to other work related things.

People who were focused on rising ETH price who did not sell to get into lisk.

People who spent all their money on ETH at the top of the market.

People who don't give a fuck about bitcointalk as it was really the only place Lisk was promoted.

People who don't pay attention to twitter.

People who believed the FUD

People who just learned about Bitcoin today.

You act like there's only 4000 people playing pro crypto trader right now.
ImI
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:48:55 AM

a shit ton.  

People who don't give a fuck about bitcointalk as it was really the only place Lisk was promoted.

and a "shit ton" will be needed to drive marketcap from 7mio to 20mio.  Wink

Wall-Street

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:50:42 AM

I agree with you on that last part... A rising tide lifts all the boats.
Lisk is launching in what is probably the best bullrun in crypto history since Nov 2013
And that is why you won't see many people selling any Lisk under $1-$2
cannabanana

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:52:44 AM

a shit ton.  

Ok, well that's a separate issue.  You were asking who would not have already invested.  How many it will take to get to 20m is unknown, could be just one person bringing in another 14m or 14m people bringing in $1.
ImI
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:53:53 AM

And that is why you won't see many people selling any Lisk under $1-$2

i'm afraid you will get disappointed. i have seen it so often and threads are full then with "Who the fuck sells this low?! Dont they know that xyz?" And so on and on and on.

ImI
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:54:47 AM

a shit ton.  

Ok, well that's a separate issue.  You were asking who would not have already invested.  How many it will take to get to 20m is unknown, could be just one person bringing in another 14m or 14m people bringing in $1.

yeah, lets see, i just say folks dont be disappointed if its NOT 1$ at the start Wink
LiskYork

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:59:17 AM

If Polo or other Big exchange add Lisk we will see a very nice Volume, Give Lisk 2 Months to learn to walk, dapps dapps dapps and marketing are our weapons, Let's bring Lisk to the world!

Don't worry about the price, I don't  even get worry thinking if the sun will rise Tomorrow. Let things take the right path by itself
cannabanana

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:01:13 AM

a shit ton.  

yeah, lets see, i just say folks dont be disappointed if its NOT 1$ at the start Wink

only people who will be disappointed will be those who didn't invest in the ICO and don't get to buy in under $1 if they even get a short chance.
LeonardoDaVinci

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:26:27 AM

only people who will be disappointed will be those who didn't invest in the ICO and don't get to buy in under $1 if they even get a short chance.

Very well said.
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:33:02 AM

One dollar lisk. Will it happen? Or are we doomed?
I believe Lisk has a very good chance of hitting a $1-$2 high after launch.  Smiley

if this vaporware etherieum could reach $10 each i think LISK would probably worth $5 each but the real pump come after they have a working dapp and mass advertise from the $6million raised. the sky is the limited after the devs mass advertise this platform.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
fuze0000

Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:36:00 AM

a shit ton.  

Thanks for your wisdom cannabanana!  These individuals are down playing LISK without considering all the facts! Just focusing on their narrow point of view. Most likely they missed the ico and are probably trying to feel like an amazing investor.  I have posting in this forum since Feb 10! cannabanana has been fighting these tolls with me in the trenches. Idiotic trolls and sophisticated trolls that work at TAPI LLC "TROLLS ARE PATHETIC INDIVIDUALS LLC"
Wall-Street

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:42:54 AM

Very well said.

Actually those will be DOUBLE disappointed
Pages: « 1 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 [795] 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: