Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 [811] 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
michaelwang33

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:11:06 PM

well thats your opinion i have 5 accounts unless you have the proof it falls on deaf ears. it was the cheerleaders who thought liskai was actualy AI not a bot i simply corrected them by saying it isnt. the fact that you also see that as bullshit tells me you support me saying their statements are stupid. thanks for that.

you say im throwing a fit but im simply replying but infact it was you who spoke of stomping fit first i merely replied nice try to switch it over on me. you aint derailed nothing as you were throwing a fit as your post wasnt about lisk at all was basically about me having other accounts etc. im still talking about lisk. glad to see someone who sees through half of the bullshit here. others just keep on chanting lisk better than eth.

Seriously, why do you care if people want to say LISK is better than ETH. I mean get that you might want to discuss it and disagree. Perhaps come by and state your peace but that's not what you've done. It's been a non-stop relentless attack that hasn't proven anything except that you must be way over extended into ETH.

I made money on ETH, I'll make money on LISK. You probably still can too.

I've always wanted to meet someone like you in person and figure out what makes you tick. I just don't see the point of working so hard to be against something instead of working hard to advance something.

you can blame cannabanna and his other accounts. anyone who came in to crictize it technically they all just attack them even though it was a legitmate post. the last 500pages are full of this shit too. nothing im saying is wrong i think its legit that the launch date if it was earlier it would have been a different story as whales would have manipulated to get out more btc to buy other ico's. people will sell to get into other icos. when you bought the ico the coin never worked, the coin collapsed isn't that something you test before you offer the ico. funds are only accessible once coins launches and it works so they now they working hard to make it work so funds can be accessed not saying anything scammy because team doesn't look like that  but just saying though. some other things which i haven't mentioned which il do once i confirmed them..

just ticks you off when people saying $2 $10 $35 come on seriously say it once move on but nearly all the thread is full of this shit. as long they are around im here. i trade and can do this at the same time, im human so need sleep too  so dont be around then so am here when im trading.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vidale

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:13:58 PM

My body is ready to see the typical comments here in a week.

''why are people selling below $1?Huh"

"this is just dump, just wait few days"

"DONT PANIC SELL, WAIT FOR LISK DAO''

rofl.

This is fucking kindergarten. 800+ pages of complete shit, pure speculation, hype and then the hypocritical nerve to call eth vaporware.

I sincerely never knew this forum had such retarded people.
Vidale

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:16:12 PM

well thats your opinion i have 5 accounts unless you have the proof it falls on deaf ears. it was the cheerleaders who thought liskai was actualy AI not a bot i simply corrected them by saying it isnt. the fact that you also see that as bullshit tells me you support me saying their statements are stupid. thanks for that.

you say im throwing a fit but im simply replying but infact it was you who spoke of stomping fit first i merely replied nice try to switch it over on me. you aint derailed nothing as you were throwing a fit as your post wasnt about lisk at all was basically about me having other accounts etc. im still talking about lisk. glad to see someone who sees through half of the bullshit here. others just keep on chanting lisk better than eth.

Seriously, why do you care if people want to say LISK is better than ETH. I mean get that you might want to discuss it and disagree. Perhaps come by and state your peace but that's not what you've done. It's been a non-stop relentless attack that hasn't proven anything except that you must be way over extended into ETH.

I made money on ETH, I'll make money on LISK. You probably still can too.

I've always wanted to meet someone like you in person and figure out what makes you tick. I just don't see the point of working so hard to be against something instead of working hard to advance something.

Don't give him that crap bro.

People have offered sincere criticism in this topic, only to be met by hordes of ''lol u mad u missed ico''.

That level of delusion works like a red rag. It will make me want to see this shit project fail, even if I'm myself invested in it.
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:17:50 PM

Good to see that the Lisk thread is the same.

826 pages
0 content

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
motorhead89

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

Wasssssup!

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:18:20 PM

I'm anxious to see how Lisk is when it goes live for trading.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
p75formula

Activity: 533

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:21:43 PM

People have offered sincere criticism in this topic, only to be met by hordes of ''lol u mad u missed ico''.

That level of delusion works like a red rag. It will make me want to see this shit project fail, even if I'm myself invested in it.

Well, I apologize to most others here. I didn't anticipate him getting so upset and it getting out of hand.

I've mostly just sat back and watched the show, if for no other reason but to not continue the crap posts in this thread.

He's entertaining if nothing else and the whole AI thing is my favorite wang ever.

Mrdeeds

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:21:56 PM

Wow. Two people really want to be added to my ignore list.

Any real news regarding Lisk today that I might have missed because off this b#tchfight?

(                       incent                       )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BETTER LOYALTY THROUGH SMARTER REWARDS
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 03:22:10 PM

I'm anxious to see how Lisk is when it goes live for trading.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Me too, just 6 more days until game time.
michaelwang33

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:32:22 PM

Well, I apologize to most others here. I didn't anticipate him getting so upset and it getting out of hand.

I've mostly just sat back and watched the show, if for no other reason but to not continue the crap posts in this thread.

He's entertaining if nothing else and the whole AI thing is my favorite wang ever.

mine too when they said LISKAI is live dudes start posting lisk to the moon target price moving from $2 to $5 seriously that was hilarious that is desperation at its highest.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:39:24 PM

Me too, just 6 more days until game time.

The world is watching Lisk...

this
is
just
EPIC

lokojones

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:45:14 PM

Good idea, I think we should slow down for few days, go for a walk and let the dog take a shit on grass:)
and come back just before storm:) hehe

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 03:48:37 PM

wang p75 welcome to my ignore list any retard that posts "my body is ready" also Ignored holy shit the amount of utter garbage I read in this thread everyday scanning for a post from the devs is just insane.

Please follow us on Twitter for all kind of news. I also post smaller news there. Smiley

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
tobsnn

Activity: 573

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:54:34 PM

Looks like a very spectacular Lisk ICO so far

Vidale

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:55:24 PM

Anyway.

Crypti whitepaper and Lisk whitepaper have an 80% similarity. It's basically a copy-paste. Run it through a scanner yourself. Lisk brings absolutely nothing new to the table, hence my surprise at the whole ''developers will LOVE lisk'' hype. Show me some genuine enthusiasm for Crypti, then, considering it claimed:

Crypti is the first decentralized application solution written entirely in Node.js. This opens up the
Crypti ecosystem to thousands of current developers with no additional skills necessary. Any
web developer who is already familiar with JavaScript and Node.js can immediately jump in and
begin building decentralized applications from day one

Where are Crypti killer apps? Why is it only 1 cent per Crypti? Why do developers give zero fucks about Crypti? Don't even begin about Lisk having better funding. It has nothing to do with it. Outside developers are not dependent on funding, they will use a platform if it works or ignore it if it has zero added value.

This is one major concern that's never been addressed. All I will get in response is ''don't be mad because you missed out''.

LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:58:45 PM

Anyway.

Crypti whitepaper and Lisk whitepaper have an 80% similarity. It's basically a copy-paste. Run it through a scanner yourself. Lisk brings absolutely nothing new to the table, hence my surprise at the whole ''developers will LOVE lisk'' hype. Show me some genuine enthusiasm for Crypti, then, considering it claimed:

Crypti is the first decentralized application solution written entirely in Node.js. This opens up the
Crypti ecosystem to thousands of current developers with no additional skills necessary. Any
web developer who is already familiar with JavaScript and Node.js can immediately jump in and

Where are Crypti killer apps? Why is it only 1 cent per Crypti? Why do developers give zero fucks about Crypti? Don't even begin about Lisk having better funding. It has nothing to do with it. Outside developers are not dependent on funding, they will use a platform if it works or ignore it if it has zero added value.

This is one major concern that's never been addressed. All I will get in response is ''don't be mad because you missed out''.

Then what? Just demonstrates that Crypti is underpriced.

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:00:58 PM

Anyway.

Lisk is crypty yes, improved and fixed. Also its way more fair now.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:02:10 PM

Anyway.

whhaaa? it's only been addressed like 5 times by community, and liskhq themselves in this very thread?
they also wrote a blog post weeks ago something along the lines of "the evolution of crypti to lisk"
also they have it on the documentation of the splash screen when you FIRST enter the chat.... With the other documents (ico, escrow,roadmaps,team, etc, so much there)

ok so your  just joinining us now and complaining about something you never even bothered to look into?

NOW WHOS JUST LISTENING TO W.E THEY HEAR?   FACKING SHEEP I TELL YA HAHA
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:19:24 PM

Ethereum was a ghost town they have to invent the DAO to incentive innovation. Meanwhile Lisk community is already doing it on their own.
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 04:25:58 PM

Anyway.

whhaaa? it's only been addressed like 5 times by community, and liskhq themselves in this very thread?
they also wrote a blog post weeks ago something along the lines of "the evolution of crypti to lisk"
also they have it on the documentation of the splash screen when you FIRST enter the chat.... With the other documents (ico, escrow,roadmaps,team, etc, so much there)

ok so your  just joinining us now and complaining about something you never even bothered to look into?

NOW WHOS JUST LISTENING TO W.E THEY HEAR?   FACKING SHEEP I TELL YA HAHA

Only a few points, because the clock is ticking:

- Lisk is already much different to Crypti:

Back end: 423 commits, 8 new releases (today comes the 9th), ten thousands of added lines of code, a complete new database layer and so on.

Front end: 490 commits, dozens of translations, a cleaned up user interface, a much easier dapp distribution model, a more secure passphrase system and so on.

- Lisk fixes a lot of critical bugs, security issues and optimisation problems Crypti has.

- Lisk is more popular in terms of community and press coverage than Crypti ever was.

- The distribution of LSK tokens is far better than at Crypti before.

- We have over $6M to spend on development and marketing for many years ahead.

People don't look at the present when they invest, they look into the future. And Lisk bears an enormous potential for the future.

Btw. an updated white paper will come a few weeks after launch.

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:29:39 PM

When is the conference ?

Pages: « 1 ... 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 [811] 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: