Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:05:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 [1157] 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
aDAPPter

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:49:08 AM

It sucks to say this, but I think LISK will touch the ICO price before we see our 1$ LISK

Before every pump we need to accumulate, LISK is better than ETH but need to go sub ICO first.
Then moon!

Lisk is beter then ETH? U know that the biggest banks from the world are testing Ethereum?
Many coins are beter then Bitcoin but yeah, nothing happen with that coins Wink

Bitcoin is accepted, Ethereum is in proof of concept with the biggest banks from the world.

What have Lisk atm? I hold some coins, but i dont know why.. This coin got nothing so far. Only words about: maybe this maybe in the future that.

Well ofc i hold because i bought before the dumps started. At this moment, this coin cost me a lot of money. If i get scammed, coin will die in a few weeks so we will see Cheesy

Let me break it down for you:

Deloitte has announced PLANS to create a private blockchain based digital bank with the help of Ethereum.
Deloitte CTO Bill Briggs is a typical CTO that would drag his company into any hyped technology to keep his job relevant & impress his company's board & investors:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsuxiL_INfE
Again: PLANS and nothing more than PLANS... Ethereum has made ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that has gone mainstream yet.

Lisk is about to change that.   Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:51:03 AM

It sucks to say this, but I think LISK will touch the ICO price before we see our 1$ LISK

Before every pump we need to accumulate, LISK is better than ETH but need to go sub ICO first.
Then moon!

Lisk is beter then ETH? U know that the biggest banks from the world are testing Ethereum?

Bitcoin is accepted, Ethereum is in proof of concept with the biggest banks from the world.

What have Lisk atm? I hold some coins, but i dont know why.. This coin got nothing so far. Only words about: maybe this maybe in the future that.

Well ofc i hold because i bought before the dumps started. At this moment, this coin cost me a lot of money. If i get scammed, coin will die in a few weeks so we will see Cheesy

i wonder if there's market potential for the consumer behaviour of buying smartphones and installing apps?
it's a long shot, but you never know.

U can say that about every (death) coin.
Real coins, with potential u do know.
Coin without proofs: u never know.

99% on this forum got op's like this coin, sweet good words but they all die because its all fake. Never ever forget that.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:53:40 AM

Who"s that top account holder of lisk with more that 27 million lisks? I see max and Oli are buying some lisk also,they now have more than four million,there"s also five account with more than four mil lisks.
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:53:49 AM

Then moon!

Deloitte has announced PLANS to create a private blockchain based digital bank with the help of Ethereum.
Deloitte CTO Bill Briggs is a typical CTO that would drag his company into any hyped technology to keep his job relevant & impress his company's board & investors:
Again: PLANS and nothing more than PLANS... Ethereum has made ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that has gone mainstream yet.

Lisk is about to change that.

Dude, please.. I will repeat myself 1 more time.
The biggest bank corporations from the world are testing Ethereum.

Here in the Netherlands and the rest from Europe: Ethereum is in the media because it got a lot of potentional.

U know Microsoft is ALREADY USING Ethereum?

U know what google.com is? Go to that website and enter: Microsoft Ethereum or Banks testing Ethereum

U know nothing, u are 1 big liar with the next words: Lisk is about to change that.
U just tell this, but u dont know that for sure because Lisk got nothing atm.

If u want to talk to me, thats fine. But i hate 1 thing on this planet ( and totally on this forum ): dont lie to me.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 12:01:14 PM

Lisk is about to change that.   Smiley

Absolutely nothing? you don't need to look for what they;ve done actually, you just need to check their value on the market.
You don't read whats on the pages of the ICO sites these days.  most of them are all about ETH....
If you were one of those  investors who think like businessmen, they'd go for the coin with assurance that it can potentially grow.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:01:26 PM

Then moon!

Here in the Netherlands and the rest from Europe: Ethereum is in the media because it got a lot of potentional.

U know what google.com is? Go to that website and enter: Microsoft Ethereum or Banks testing Ethereum

U know nothing, u are 1 big liar with the next words: Lisk is about to change that.

If u want to talk to me, thats fine. But i hate 1 thing on this planet ( and totally on this forum ): dont lie to me.
Take it easy man...I'm from Europe too..but you are talking about "big things", calm down!

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
LiskBeliever

Activity: 126

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:02:59 PM

Bought some more LSK  Grin
aDAPPter

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:04:09 PM

Then moon!

OH... So you heard old news about R3CEV trying to connect 11 banks using Ethereum, and you assumed "The biggest bank corporations from the world are testing Ethereum."  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh well, I know nothing...

Just keep these 2 charts in mind and we'll meet again in few months:

kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 12:06:44 PM

ETH better than lisk  Grin

LeonardoDaVinci

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:11:55 PM

ETH better than lisk  Grin
Yeah ok... and ETH smart contracts are so useful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_90Y8mw_HVY
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:17:29 PM

Who"s that top account holder of lisk with more that 27 million lisks? I see max and Oli are buying some lisk also,they now have more than four million,there"s also five account with more than four mil lisks.

That's probably an exchange (Poloniex since it has most LISK trading).

LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 12:23:58 PM

That is NOT awesome.
That means: we got nothing
Words are just words, every death coin came with this words.. All dev's say: soon good news, soon this soon that.. U know what that means? Soon is the coin abonded = death.

Everybody can say: we are in conversation with companies... But there are 0 proofs, there is nothing.

U must look to the facts, not to some words.

So its all, but not awesome.

I can also create a coin like this and say: soon the whole world will accept this coin because i am in talk with President Obama, Putin, The top 7 from Europe..
Do u really believe that? It are JUST some WORDS.

This is exactly why we are not announcing anything before it's done. We are done with talking, now we are doing. Just wait and see.

2226471703256329822L is Poloniex. Everyone should withdraw their funds as soon as possible.

18278674964748191682L and 6687808873757044786L seem to be Bittrex and a Poloniex hot wallet, but I'm not sure.

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:29:29 PM

That is NOT awesome.
That means: we got nothing
Words are just words, every death coin came with this words.. All dev's say: soon good news, soon this soon that.. U know what that means? Soon is the coin abonded = death.

Everybody can say: we are in conversation with companies... But there are 0 proofs, there is nothing.

U must look to the facts, not to some words.

So its all, but not awesome.

I can also create a coin like this and say: soon the whole world will accept this coin because i am in talk with President Obama, Putin, The top 7 from Europe..
Do u really believe that? It are JUST some WORDS.

This is exactly why we are not announcing anything before it's done. We are done with talking, now we are doing. Just wait and see.

2226471703256329822L is Poloniex. Everyone should withdraw their funds as soon as possible.

18278674964748191682L and 6687808873757044786L seem to be Bittrex and a Poloniex hot wallet, but I'm not sure.

What is the problem here??? Why  should we withdraw are funds as soon as possibble???
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:31:26 PM

Then moon!

it doesn't NEED to go sub ICO. it may go sub, it may not.  when the dust settles on the DAO and Waves launches, and the halving has come and gone, the real potential of Lisk will begin to show itself.

n.b. Lisk's price is now rising - 00064.

DAO has moved up actually. I was about to dump it few hours ago but seeing its going up again, this should be a good investment for me.
You don't know how WAVES work do you, you may use thier platform once you realize their platform offer more than what you knew.

Since you promote Yobit I have to assume you will do anything for money and that makes it difficult to believe anything u say.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:32:35 PM

Then moon!

it doesn't NEED to go sub ICO. it may go sub, it may not.  when the dust settles on the DAO and Waves launches, and the halving has come and gone, the real potential of Lisk will begin to show itself.

n.b. Lisk's price is now rising - 00064.

DAO has moved up actually. I was about to dump it few hours ago but seeing its going up again, this should be a good investment for me.
You don't know how WAVES work do you, you may use thier platform once you realize their platform offer more than what you knew.

Since you promote Yobit I have to assume you will do anything for money and that makes it difficult to believe anything u say.

How many LSK do you have?

PS: everybody try to make some money no? Cheesy
Nefritox

Activity: 358
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:33:43 PM

Give them break guys... It's saturday, and lisk dev deserve some free time after hard work week.
At current moment network is stable and working really well. Price is also acceptable, still more like x3 to ico price.
It's just a few days so don't expect unicorns, so far lisk devs was always onest even something wasn't exactly how they imagine it.
Can you tell that about other shitcoins ? - no.  Smiley

And if max and joel buying another lisk, thats only a perfect prove that they believe in their visions.

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:35:18 PM

reading this ETH advertisment is kinda funny seeing LISK trading at 3x price (when dumped), while DAO (most hyped ICO ever) trading at ICO prices Cheesy

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:35:43 PM

Give them break guys... It's saturday, and lisk dev deserve some free time after hard work week.
At current moment network is stable and working really well. Price is also acceptable, still more like x3 to ico price.
It's just a few days so don't expect unicorns, so far lisk devs was always onest even something wasn't exactly how they imagine it.

And if max and joel buying another coins, thats only a perfect prove that they believe in their visions.

I'm expecting a ETH marketcap Cheesy x20 A 20 BAGGER!!! 3 BTC become 60 BTC that is what i expect Cheesy
Madmach

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:36:44 PM

Ja ti jednu LISKnu hned.
Nefritox

Activity: 358
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:38:37 PM

And if max and joel buying another coins, thats only a perfect prove that they believe in their visions.

I'm expecting a ETH marketcap Cheesy x20 A 20 BAGGER!!! 3 BTC become 60 BTC that is what i expect Cheesy

It's not impossible but it take time Smiley ETH also didn't take that biggest altcoin market place over night

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

Pages: « 1 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 [1157] 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: