Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:21:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 [1940] 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073056 times)
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:31:52 PM

Hey Liskers

The next 3 delegates of my small campaign:

Phoenix1969, Devasive, GrajsonDelegate

Twitter Moments: https://twitter.com/i/moments/809360501713080320
Twitter PolyCrypto: https://twitter.com/Polycrypto

I hope you like it. If so, please RT.
This campaign I have started on December 15, 2016 to promote and to spread the delegates.
nyanhtet

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bawga

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:48:01 PM

Insane buy wall, hope it stays there Smiley Can't belive the price is going down even so that wall is there.

Any new devs in the Lisk team?

Yep, It is Ali. https://github.com/orgs/LiskHQ/people .Don't miss community meeting at 31th, March. https://blog.lisk.io/join-our-next-community-meeting-a3e0d8b7094#.62cc3j875 . You can see and ask Lisk devs there.  Smiley

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!         
  Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:02:52 PM

What do you guys think what a realistic marketcap lisk should have given it holds one o the biggest amount of capital funds in the blockchain startup scene?

if we wont see lisk @ 100million this year i will eat my shoes.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:36:33 PM

What do you guys think what a realistic marketcap lisk should have given it holds one o the biggest amount of capital funds in the blockchain startup scene?

if we wont see lisk @ 100million this year i will eat my shoes.

I would guess $2.5 - $5 within 6-12 months.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
LWYRUP

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:42:39 PM

I VOTE FOR YOU WITH 60,000 LSK (soon 100,000 LSK!)...
...IF YOU VOTE FOR ME WITH MINIMUM 60,000 LSK!

My delegate: lwryup
My current voting power: ca. 58k LSK

After I reach 101 votes, I will remove votes from smallest voter to get votes from bigger voters.

I will spend my forging Lisk on app developers who make apps for Lisk.

### VOTE ME AND I VOTE BACK! ###
metropolit

Activity: 308

Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:45:37 PM

Yep, It is Ali. https://github.com/orgs/LiskHQ/people .Don't miss community meeting at 31th, March. https://blog.lisk.io/join-our-next-community-meeting-a3e0d8b7094#.62cc3j875 . You can see and ask Lisk devs there.  Smiley

Great stuff, love to see more devs on the project!
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:28:03 PM

Huge buy wall at Polo means up! up! up!  Cheesy
That's just the beginning, the Chinese have already been involved into lisk as you can see from the Elite Delegate contradiction. What else will follow is rise in value Wink
I'm Loving the rise in value - glad to see a much more bullish market and some positivity on this thread. Much better reading!
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:30:06 PM

The trolling was one of the biggest i have seen sofar in cryptoworld. The project run smooth and lisk is one of the best funded projects in history only weaks hand sell this

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
MrPresident

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 06:34:45 PM

Join our next Community Meeting!
On March 31st at 7:00 PM CEST, members of the Lisk Foundation and employees of the lightcurve GmbH working on the Lisk platform will livestream a community Q&A.

If you’re curious about blockchain technology, or wish to know more about the Lisk Platform then this is the perfect event for you. Come join us, many of the lightcurve team will be there to provide as many answers within a one hour timeframe as possible.

Lisk is a blockchain applications platform that will enable its users to build applications from the ground up in JavaScript. The decentralized platform will enable the deployment, distribution and monetization of sidechains onto the Lisk blockchain. The Lisk network is operated using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, which is secured by democratically-elected delegates. The cryptocurrency underpinning the Lisk platform is called LSK.

https://youtu.be/fSUg8bABDsQ

We hope you will find the time to attend. See you there!
About the Author
Joel Fernández is the Chief Operations Officer of lightcurve while also being deeply entrenched in the community management of the Lisk Platform. He’s a blockchain enthusiasts for over five years and is actively seeking to grow the blockchain community.

Phoenix1969

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Clonekiller

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:43:51 PM

Happy to see the chart  Grin to bad i sold 1/5 @ 12k Sad
Time will heal all wounds
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 09:54:51 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 10:13:27 PM by MrPresident

Mkay, I've fallen from the 101 since out of the GDT and ofc that's totally my doing since I had finance issues at home and they have weight requirements...
If anyone has a heart, please vote for Phoenix1969. I've been here supporting Lisk since Day 1, and I will be here reguardless of my forging status, but I will be much more effective if I had your support to be able to offer rewards and donate to Lisk efforts.
my proposal and support history...
https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?t=466

thx guys and gals  Smiley

also, please sign up for our newsletter to stay informed and have a chance at 1000 lisk by simply taking a screenshot of the signup confirmation page and posting your lisk address (in case you win ofc!) in lisk.chat Private message Phoenix1969 with the info. lisk.io/#newsletter drawing will be on april 2nd.
As of right now there are only 10 signups so you have a good shot!  Wink
Yes, a shot at 300 dollars for simply signing up for a newsletter! It doesn't get much sweeter!

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
metropolit

Activity: 308

Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:06:14 PM

Mkay, I've fallen from the 101 since out of the GDT and ofc that's totally my doing since I had finance issues at home and they have weight requirements...
If anyone has a heart, please vote for Phoenix1969. I've been here supporting Lisk since Day 1, and I will be here reguardless of my forging status, but I will be much more effective if I had your support to be able to offer rewards and donate to Lisk efforts.

also, please sign up for our newsletter to stay informed and have a chance at 1000 lisk by simply taking a screenshot of the signup confirmation page and posting your lisk address (in case you win ofc!) in lisk.chat Private message Phoenix1969 with the info. lisk.io/#newsletter drawing will be on april 2nd.

you deserve to be in top 101.
LeonGreene

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:32:28 PM

you deserve to be in top 101.

I'm changing some of my votes tomorrow. You will get my vote  Smiley You definitely deserve it
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:17:36 AM

Is it just me or lisk HQ "sold" the lisk to the Chinese, juts for a higher value of lisk?
In the last two weks, the Chinese community started an assault on the delegate positions, spawning delegate after delegate, delegates that have never been seen before. They have no testnet delegate, nothing. They just have 50k lisk, the limit to enter the "Elite" group, which seems to be more of an army of sockpuppets, not even separate individuals, all happening under the direct orders of Luiz(the Chinese Lisk Ambassador, or at least this is how it looks).
Everybody in Elite is forced to share 25% of forged lisk which is supposed to be distributed to their voters. But if we look on their distribution list of forged lisks, we'll see that in fact they pay themselves. ...
Also, lisk team, isabella and Joel even went on supporting that action by not taking a position, even somehow endorsing Elite actions, while not long ago, lisk hq was not missing a single moment to say something bad or to denigrate GDT, the same group that spans 20+ countries and supported lisk from the very begging, while the Chinese community was absent.
GDT gave the snapshot option, the recovery script, the long list of alternative wallets that you are using when lisk official node is ddosed,are provided and supported by GDT, not elite. Elite is the group of whales and are organizing a lottery giving away 1k lisk?
With elite taking over delegate places, the forks started to appear again, because most probably the Chinese are forging with two accounts on the same server.

If you vote for elite you should start thinking about what you want? You want delegates that know lisk by heart and they are supporting it for more than a year(servers, donations and so on) or you want a few lisks more in your wallet for now, but never caring about the long run?

When I wrote about DPOS vulnerable to centralization attack "you" were satisfied with everything because "you" was an active delegate.
Now you are crying like a baby. Are the Chinese getting places in top? It's not a problem with one group or another it's a problem of current DPOS.
They have a lisk and they vote. If anybody can hold 20% of total lisk amount he can get all places in top.
But that everything suited you before. Now you are under attack.
Active delegate mined about 50k lisk it's about 15 BTC at current price. You said about "heart"? 15 BTC it's cool price for "heart".
How many will remain delegates if the reward is removed at all? Will you cry in that case?
No. You cry cause you lost or you can lost your lisk reward.

Are you want a place in the top? You should buy lisk and vote or/and do useful work for lisk community: build apps, organize contests, advertise, etc.
Do useful work and don't cry.

Lisk suppoter from Crypti ICO time.
corsaro
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:21:12 AM

guys, do not forget to meet in Milan (Italy), next April 3rd, the Lisk Meetup organized by LIG (Lisk Italian Group).

more info here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646.msg18319925#msg18319925
and here https://www.meetup.com/Crypto-Blockchains-Meetup/events/238406977/

And remember to vote for "LIG members":

corsaro
ondin
redsn0w
splatters
dakk
liskit
anamix
gregorst

LIG contests:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1842233 (1000 lisk)

With the multi-signature address 13861531827625059307L we’re going to create an official fund named FULIG to support these projects. Each month LIG members (and all Liskers who want) will be free to donate a percentage of their forged Lisk to the fund.
** --> The FULIG will vote all most recent 101 donors <-- **

LIG Site
https://liskitaliangroup.github.io/
Block_303

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:21:22 AM

Is it just me or lisk HQ "sold" the lisk to the Chinese, juts for a higher value of lisk?
In the last two weks, the Chinese community started an assault on the delegate positions, spawning delegate after delegate, delegates that have never been seen before. They have no testnet delegate, nothing. They just have 50k lisk, the limit to enter the "Elite" group, which seems to be more of an army of sockpuppets, not even separate individuals, all happening under the direct orders of Luiz(the Chinese Lisk Ambassador, or at least this is how it looks).
Everybody in Elite is forced to share 25% of forged lisk which is supposed to be distributed to their voters. But if we look on their distribution list of forged lisks, we'll see that in fact they pay themselves.
Also, lisk team, isabella and Joel even went on supporting that action by not taking a position, even somehow endorsing Elite actions, while not long ago, lisk hq was not missing a single moment to say something bad or to denigrate GDT, the same group that spans 20+ countries and supported lisk from the very begging, while the Chinese community was absent.
GDT gave the snapshot option, the recovery script, the long list of alternative wallets that you are using when lisk official node is ddosed,are provided and supported by GDT, not elite. Elite is the group of whales and are organizing a lottery giving away 1k lisk?
With elite taking over delegate places, the forks started to appear again, because most probably the Chinese are forging with two accounts on the same server.

If you vote for elite you should start thinking about what you want? You want delegates that know lisk by heart and they are supporting it for more than a year(servers, donations and so on) or you want a few lisks more in your wallet for now, but never caring about the long run?

I don't agree.
At the moment no new user has the chance to go in the top 101 if he is not organized in a new voting group or swap votes with whales.
The elite group is only the result of Lisk's DPoS.

MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 07:26:21 AM

metropolit, leongreene, bticgoinsuxial...  Thanks guys!

I was digging thru one of my snippet folders and found this one from awhile back... thought it funny, I forget who made it...

Cheesy

oh and this one...

pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:56:07 AM

metropolit, leongreene, bticgoinsuxial...  Thanks guys!

I was digging thru one of my snippet folders and found this one from awhile back... thought it funny, I forget who made it...

Cheesy

oh and this one...

Pahhhahahahaha brilliant

Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:12:35 AM

VS

Grin

Reaper3

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:19:00 AM

Interesting times ahead with the upcoming delegates, I am curious to see how the geographical ownership will be (e.g. if it heads to East-Asia).

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Pages: « 1 ... 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 [1940] 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: