Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: SpaysE  has lost his mind now for sure
The guy spent 5 Years 10 bitcoins and  50k on a degree... I think he is serious - 2 (100%)
I think youtube censorship drove him nannerz - 0 (0%)
Probably drugs or women - 0 (0%)
SpaysE is just a troll - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUBBLE UPDATE!!!!!! COME SEE A DEMO OF THE SOFTWARE..Game changing new tech  (Read 26127 times)
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 02:39:22 AM

I actually loved the idea of bubble being less of a coin, and more of a platform if exchange (of all things)....

If I still had coins on yobit (and they didn't destroy my trust) I would have still been scooping them up and actively trading...

Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water; don't leave trading Bubble because of Yobit. I have a core team of 20 buyers who are supposed to be buying with Bubble, but only 2 have been brave enough to re-enter the fray because there is too little liquidity.

If people like you start trading Bubble again, it will help us with liquidity, and I will be able to convince the core team of 20 and indirect team of over 100 people to get their backs into it.

If you can contact the guy who tried to clear the sell wall the other time; tell him to stop selling off until we get a rythm going. Even at that, a slow sell-off favors us all. If this small focus group becomes established, we will then get hundreds more dabbling into Bubble coin with some eventually HODL.

The problem is exactly yobit...   I have a horde of coins in a wallet on the network, and can not move any to the exchange to do anything with...   I can not afford to spend anything on coins;  so I am stuck in the position I am in.

I am actually making more coins staking than I was trading over the last year.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 03:50:44 AM

Heres the scoop for getting it set up properly:

completely close the bubble client.

go to C:\Users\[USERNAME]\appdata\Roaming\Bubble

create a file: bubble.conf with these contents:
Code:
addnode=98.28.193.120
addnode=73.38.41.211:3665
addnode=76.180.145.102:3665
addnode=85.25.199.215:3665
addnode=75.130.163.51:3665
addnode=68.184.180.69:3665
addnode=151.80.42.180:15716
addnode=47.35.228.146:15716
addnode=75.138.192.59:15716
addnode=97.93.29.195:15716

delete anything found in the \appdata\Roaming\Bubble\database folder as well

restart bubble and wait;  should sync up.

you could manually add the nodes in the client;  but they wont save if the client restarts.... so the .conf file is the best bet.  Took me a while to figure that out initially many moons ago when I initially got into BUB.

If it gets stalled at the same percentage for a full day or half a day, delete the contents of the database folder and try again.   On one machine it took me multiple tries to get right.  The last 1/4 of the syncing takes quite a bit longer... so give it time.. it will happen.

Updated node that IP changed recently;  here it is with the instructions for setting up your wallet as well.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

consort

Activity: 31
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:48:20 AM

Thanks @JaredKaragen,

I got the wallet working. It seems the previous ISP I was using was the culprit.

So I need coins, and a lot of them. How many coins will you be willing to sell to me @ 0.00000020 BTC?
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 04:32:37 AM

Yeah;  getting the .conf file made and put in the right place was blind information;  you had to know how the generic wallet designs of old worked to know it still worked that way.   Most people who copied and modified the source for their project didn't add all the necessary details in their instructions... they also didnt expect the nodes to have to change (most have short foresight).

20 sat is too little but if I sold them, I would just sell all of them....  I planned to sit on them and hold out the the project makes more wind, the wallet on yobit finally goes back online or BUB hits a different exchange.  20 sat is too low for the BTC value I initially traded.    It was a gamble, and the gamble is still real.  If you make me a better offer... maybe... but, to be honest;  they were bought with sig campaign payments... so its no initial loss aside from the BTC I put in from them in a manner of thinking so it has to be worth me "giving up the gamble".  You know how that goes.

I did put in another support ticket with yobit;  explaining the reason their wallet isnt syncing is most likely because it doesn't have the proper nodes anymore along with a link to the instructions for getting it online.  
I'm not sure if they will even read it to be honest;   They left my last reply on my initial ticket unread.  If you havent put in a support ticket about BUB yet;  then I suggest you can try directing them to the thread and instructions....   maybe they will listen to someone whom hasn't said anything about it yet.

The wallet I control: NMwQZg1j5DpCBDkyVvEKKxDdKtdyxcNsrK  
Balance as of this post: 122591.56691481

FYI: BTC Payment would be due before I send the coin;  I do hope you understand.  
There are upstanding members here that can vouch for my honesty;  just ask Phillipma1957;  he has my real name, physical address, phone number,  and we have done business several times in the past for trade/sale or loan.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=64507

Mull it over... make on offer on the lot.  Go ahead and verify my address in the blockchain.   The number of coins in that address can only get bigger as it is currently staking as it has been for a long time.   ~300-2000 coins can get locked in each round of staking, so a second tx for the staked remaining balance will be sent once it is unlocked by the next stake that takes place.  (you'll see something similar if you keep your wallet online 24/7 and have enough coins to be staking)

Im glad with these power outages in California that my wallet's blockchain recovered from the shutdowns for a few days.  Hopefully no more of that anytime soon.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

consort

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:04:07 PM

Thanks for the great response, as usual. I will send Yobit a ticket as suggested.

Wrt the coins, how much will you be willing to sell them for? Is 25 sat fair enough? I would prefer you make a counter offer.

Another thing is that I would feel bad if you left the project, as your contributions towards making me stick my neck out for this coin have been invaluable.

Yeah;  getting the .conf file made and put in the right place was blind information;  you had to know how the generic wallet designs of old worked to know it still worked that way.   Most people who copied and modified the source for their project didn't add all the necessary details in their instructions... they also didnt expect the nodes to have to change (most have short foresight).

20 sat is too little but if I sold them, I would just sell all of them....  I planned to sit on them and hold out the the project makes more wind, the wallet on yobit finally goes back online or BUB hits a different exchange.  20 sat is too low for the BTC value I initially traded.    It was a gamble, and the gamble is still real.  If you make me a better offer... maybe... but, to be honest;  they were bought with sig campaign payments... so its no initial loss aside from the BTC I put in from them in a manner of thinking so it has to be worth me "giving up the gamble".  You know how that goes.

I did put in another support ticket with yobit;  explaining the reason their wallet isnt syncing is most likely because it doesn't have the proper nodes anymore along with a link to the instructions for getting it online.  
I'm not sure if they will even read it to be honest;   They left my last reply on my initial ticket unread.  If you havent put in a support ticket about BUB yet;  then I suggest you can try directing them to the thread and instructions....   maybe they will listen to someone whom hasn't said anything about it yet.

The wallet I control: NMwQZg1j5DpCBDkyVvEKKxDdKtdyxcNsrK  
Balance as of this post: 122591.56691481

FYI: BTC Payment would be due before I send the coin;  I do hope you understand.  
There are upstanding members here that can vouch for my honesty;  just ask Phillipma1957;  he has my real name, physical address, phone number,  and we have done business several times in the past for trade/sale or loan.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=64507

Mull it over... make on offer on the lot.  Go ahead and verify my address in the blockchain.   The number of coins in that address can only get bigger as it is currently staking as it has been for a long time.   ~300-2000 coins can get locked in each round of staking, so a second tx for the staked remaining balance will be sent once it is unlocked by the next stake that takes place.  (you'll see something similar if you keep your wallet online 24/7 and have enough coins to be staking)

Im glad with these power outages in California that my wallet's blockchain recovered from the shutdowns for a few days.  Hopefully no more of that anytime soon.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:14:08 PM

Wrt the coins, how much will you be willing to sell them for? Is 25 sat fair enough? I would prefer you make a counter offer.

I can trade you some BUB for half the going rate from Yobit. (100,000 BUB for 0.1 BTC)

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 05:21:18 AM

I can trade you some BUB for half the going rate from Yobit. (100,000 BUB for 0.1 BTC)

See, that's around where i'm at with my bag.   It would basically be break-even if I sold out of them which does not equal a loss in my eyes.    I bought a bunch less coins than I own;  Staking earned a fair amount to offset that woe.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

consort

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 04:21:13 PM

Thanks for making a counter-offer. The price of the coin is at this level because we actively use it for product purchase, which is quite inconvenient because we can only transact using the exchange. I want to hold some coins in the windows wallet to serve as a backup for my team members who accept the coin as payment, just in case Yobit decides to close shop one day. For this purpose I need quite a bit of coins, but can only afford to pay a little for each one.

Can you do 40 sats? It is a fair price seeing as the coin drops far lower than that on the exchange anytime my team and I stop trading for up to a month.

See, that's around where i'm at with my bag.   It would basically be break-even if I sold out of them which does not equal a loss in my eyes.    I bought a bunch less coins than I own;  Staking earned a fair amount to offset that woe.

TimC
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:05:51 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 07:45:23 PM by TimC

Thanks for making a counter-offer. The price of the coin is at this level because we actively use it for product purchase, which is quite inconvenient because we can only transact using the exchange. I want to hold some coins in the windows wallet to serve as a backup for my team members who accept the coin as payment, just in case Yobit decides to close shop one day. For this purpose I need quite a bit of coins, but can only afford to pay a little for each one.

Can you do 40 sats? It is a fair price seeing as the coin drops far lower than that on the exchange anytime my team and I stop trading for up to a month.

Ok. Since you are doing something good with the coins and bring some action I'll give to you for what you asked for so BUB at 40 sats each for 100k BUB would be 0.04 BTC. Having more staking wallets helps the network.

You can send the BTC to this address
17TwoXFXkMP9pKpHd9L5bcVx9jWhfY3w4d

Once you send the BTC give me your BUB address and I'll send you the BUB and put a trust post to your account for this transaction.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 09:54:33 AM

Id do the same... depends on how many coins you need in the end.

122,000 BUB = 0.0488 BTC  1PHSDYvVp6HpqtuUPocK41DrdeHbbezaeP

Would leave me with a touch over 1K (as of right now) in that address so I can feel good about keeping the wallet online.

Just pm me here (ill definitely see my coinbase account notification for a receive TX) with your BUB wallet address
or

you can post it here; or email me: my username at gmail and ill TX the BUB when it's confirmed.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

consort

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:36:22 PM

Id do the same... depends on how many coins you need in the end.

122,000 BUB = 0.0488 BTC  1PHSDYvVp6HpqtuUPocK41DrdeHbbezaeP

Would leave me with a touch over 1K (as of right now) in that address so I can feel good about keeping the wallet online.

Just pm me here (ill definitely see my coinbase account notification for a receive TX) with your BUB wallet address
or

you can post it here; or email me: my username at gmail and ill TX the BUB when it's confirmed.

Okay, I will do the transactions one after the other.

Let's start with this one.

I have sent 0.0488 BTC.

Kindly send 122,000 Bub to NbVkafyPbE31UkMFu75EHMuYRY2m9TV4BC
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 11:02:22 PM

.BUB balance of 122000 coins sent just now.   should confirm shortly.

I will leave your feedback promptly, and would appreciate the same!

-JK

*edit*
Feedback sent.   Screenshot of TX.
https://imgur.com/hybqyHv

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

consort

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:53:02 AM

-JK

*edit*

Thanks.

I have received the BUB. I also left a positive feedback. It just gives me so much confidence that you will continue staking the coin. Great doing business with you.
consort

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:15:03 AM

I really appreciate that you are willing to sell at this price, to support the use of this coin for commercial purposes. I have sent 0.04 BTC.
Kindly send 100,000 BUB to this address NbVkafyPbE31UkMFu75EHMuYRY2m9TV4BC

Ok. Since you are doing something good with the coins and bring some action I'll give to you for what you asked for so BUB at 40 sats each for 100k BUB would be 0.04 BTC. Having more staking wallets helps the network.

You can send the BTC to this address
17TwoXFXkMP9pKpHd9L5bcVx9jWhfY3w4d

Once you send the BTC give me your BUB address and I'll send you the BUB and put a trust post to your account for this transaction.

TimC
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:46:37 AM

I really appreciate that you are willing to sell at this price, to support the use of this coin for commercial purposes. I have sent 0.04 BTC.

Date: 11/3/2019 06:31
To: NbVkafyPbE31UkMFu75EHMuYRY2m9TV4BC
Debit: -100000.00 BUB
Transaction fee: -0.0002 BUB
Net amount: -100000.0002 BUB
Transaction ID: 07e2b1bec8ec52db82295e0eb374a54149308c2f67eb9d6f530fbb83c39c990a-000

I left your account a positive trust post. Thanks
consort

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:18:10 PM

Thanks.
I have since received the coins. I also left a positive trust review.

Date: 11/3/2019 06:31
To: NbVkafyPbE31UkMFu75EHMuYRY2m9TV4BC
Debit: -100000.00 BUB
Transaction fee: -0.0002 BUB
Net amount: -100000.0002 BUB
Transaction ID: 07e2b1bec8ec52db82295e0eb374a54149308c2f67eb9d6f530fbb83c39c990a-000

I left your account a positive trust post. Thanks

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 11:06:05 PM

-JK

*edit*

Thanks.

I have received the BUB. I also left a positive feedback. It just gives me so much confidence that you will continue staking the coin. Great doing business with you.

No problem at all....  I had faith in the project...    Similar to Cryptobridge, but way different...

I still have faith it may become something... and its not hard to leave a small app running on a server that has the resources free....   only reason it would ever go offline is power outages....  that's it... so expect it to stay going for some time....    I mean, I was able to buy ~64K coins and sell 122K....  so it was 100% worth staking for this past very long while.

Thanks for the feedback.  If I can help in the future, LMK, ill do what I can.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

consort

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:59:28 PM

It will become something.

For now we are using it for daily sales of consumables and on the exchange the price has gone x4. Some dumpers tried to ruin the utility we created for the coin ( I hope they haven't succeeded yet), but by the time we successfully start selling apartments using same coin, things will change for the better.

The vision is long-term and I really appreciate the coins in the wallet. That is a great backup plan for my team, in case the exchange has an issue.

I will take you up on your offer to support, sometime soon.

No problem at all....  I had faith in the project...    Similar to Cryptobridge, but way different...

I still have faith it may become something... and its not hard to leave a small app running on a server that has the resources free....   only reason it would ever go offline is power outages....  that's it... so expect it to stay going for some time....    I mean, I was able to buy ~64K coins and sell 122K....  so it was 100% worth staking for this past very long while.

Thanks for the feedback.  If I can help in the future, LMK, ill do what I can.

consort

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:08:28 AM

I thought the same way I have received support on this thread in growing this project is the same way some old HODLers of this coin would chip in. How wrong I was. Guys on Yobit are just either dumping or trying to crash the price to buy up and re-sell. These dynamics ordinarily should be the norm with any coin, but in this case, let's HODL! Buy up large quantities and HODL. Our plans for the growth of this coin are huge and we haven't even scratched the surface. You think the rise from 20 sats to 500 sats in a few months is huge? You wait a few years and see us get to 0.01BTC. HODL, stock up some more on the exchange, and keep HODLing.
consort

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:15:11 AM

On a good note, it seems more people are now staking. Great job!

By the way, where is MickGhee? Please come and proceed with the Bubble social media project. This is the best time since the coin is gaining a little traction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: