Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that God exists  (Read 62217 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:39:52 PM

The scientific proof that God exists is found by combining 3 scientific laws, and adding to the proof the definition of "God:"

1. Cause and effect;
2. Complex universe;
3. Universal Entropy.

Try it and see.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
adverbelly

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:42:45 PM

After long and secular debates about atheism, the need for a separate topic about God's existence has arisen.
There are amongst us a group of people who believe that while there is no proof that God exists, there also is no proof that He doesn't exist.
Please share your argument in a logical manner and abstain from saying things like "I'm right because I'm right".
I know that this, in the end, is a philosophical discussion so only logical are welcome.

i dont see any proof that the god exist so i cant give any evidence for it..
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 05:47:03 PM

After long and secular debates about atheism, the need for a separate topic about God's existence has arisen.
There are amongst us a group of people who believe that while there is no proof that God exists, there also is no proof that He doesn't exist.
Please share your argument in a logical manner and abstain from saying things like "I'm right because I'm right".
I know that this, in the end, is a philosophical discussion so only logical are welcome.

exactly. our society "believes" what we can see and touch plain and simple.
course to each their own, faith can have other impacts on ones life besides an "afterlife"

some people find community in faith, does that make a difference whether god "exists or not"
if you can get a positive from it in your life, power to you Wink
i personally have built an awesome life, and did it without faith in a "god"
i am my own god, and not in an arrogant way, my body is my temple, as per the bible, but i rely on MYSELF to provide opportunity, not a man in the sky Wink

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:52:25 PM

exactly. our society "believes" what we can see and touch plain and simple.
course to each their own, faith can have other impacts on ones life besides an "afterlife"

some people find community in faith, does that make a difference whether god "exists or not"
if you can get a positive from it in your life, power to you Wink
i personally have built an awesome life, and did it without faith in a "god"
i am my own god, and not in an arrogant way, my body is my temple, as per the bible, but i rely on MYSELF to provide opportunity, not a man in the sky Wink

What's the matter? Can't calculate the existence of God from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg13828550#msg13828550 ? No wonder you aren't scientists.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:58:16 PM

The proof of God's existence is everywhere.All you need is ponder over how everything play its role in perfect way.It weren't possible without someone controlling them

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:16:22 PM

The scientific proof that God exists is found by combining 3 scientific laws, and adding to the proof the definition of "God:"

1. Cause and effect;
2. Complex universe;
3. Universal Entropy.

Try it and see,

Smiley

BADecker, you should not be using science and God in the same sentence.

re 1. Cause and effect;
What caused God to exist? Let me guess: uncaused cause of the Bible, perhaps?

re 2. Complex universe;
Yes it is.  So?  Just because you don't understand it does not mean that God created it.  
This is an argument from ignorance.

re 3. Universal Entropy.
The fact that entropy increases it does not mean God created the universe.
Quite an opposite.  Don't repeat this nonsense.  

BTW, science and atheism are not religions.  Both deal with rational reasoning and facts.

I shouldn't be using science and God together because it messes you up, right?

We can't understand things outside of cause and effect. Therefore we can't understand much of anything about the real nature of God.

Complexity doesn't come from something less complex.

Increasing entropy isn't the point. The point is that we don't see anything else... that is, anything that is opposite of entropy.

You still haven't combined the three. You are still trying to not see God, so you won't even try, right?

Anybody that believes science theory as fact has turned science into a religion for himself.

Atheism is most definitely a religion. All you need to do is compare the psychology of the atheist with the psychology of religion to find that they are the same. In addition, since God exists as proven by science, atheism is absolutely a religion.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:18:33 PM

The proof of God's existence is everywhere.All you need is ponder over how everything play its role in perfect way.It weren't possible without someone controlling them

If you don't understand something, try to figure out how it works, not to say "God must have created it because it is too complex".

Earth was not created 6000 years ago.  Evolutionary processes took a very long time to achieve the life complexity we observe today.

If Earth was created 6000 years ago, then yes, it would not make sense for such complexity to come about in just few thousand years.

But the fact is, Earth is about 4543000000 years old (+/- 50000000)

Except that you don't know this, because scientists have miscalculated universe age by billions of years.

Evolutionary process is simply programming. Cause and effect dictates that it absolutely is this way.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:27:30 PM

Evolutionary process is simply programming. Cause and effect dictates that it absolutely is this way.

Smiley

LOL.  Programming eh?

Let me guess, and God is the programmer?

"Simply programming", just like that.  God did it, no need to study it, right?

Where is God's Nobel Price?

You got it, man. God is the programmer. But look at the science without looking in the God direction for a moment...

How ever the things of the so-called evolution came into being, it was through cause and effect. After all, everything is produced by one or more other things causing it to happen - EVERYTHING. Science has not found something that happened without something else causing it to happen. Another name for this is "programming."

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:36:58 AM

EARTHALON IS YOUR GOD SO PRAY AND THANK IT FOR PUTTING YOU HERE..AND YES I HAVE PROOF OF MY CREATOR..

RECYCLE YOUR PLASTIC AND IT WILL HELP YOUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE..

EARTHALON..we call it the earth..but its real name is EARTHALON ITS ALIVE..help EARTHALON to help you..please recycle your plastic ..not asking you to hug trees just please recycle your plastic..At least do that if you want to take it further and recycle all your waste then happy days EARTHALON
will be most pleased..

NOW LETS CLAP AND SING Grin

Don't you dare laff at my religion its much better than all the other religions at least mine is fact..well it being called earthalon is a lie i made that bit up but only 2 lie..
how many lies do all the other religions have.. MINE ONLY AS 2.. THE EARTH CREATED YOU SO PRAY TO EARTHALON AND THANK IT FOR PUTTING YOU HERE..
EARTHALON say's better to recycle than to pray Grin

You do good by EARTHALON and when you die you go to the next multi EARTHALON..you become recycled

Now what i say is it all bull?

sounds more believable than the other 3 main religions .

EARTHALON..Give humans emotions when someone does wrong to you then you feel the emotions..
If your emotions hurt your feelings then don't do it to someone else

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:23:06 AM

Smiley

LOL.  Programming eh?

You got it, man. God is the programmer. But look at the science without looking in the God direction for a moment...

How ever the things of the so-called evolution came into being, it was through cause and effect. After all, everything is produced by one or more other things causing it to happen - EVERYTHING. Science has not found something that happened without something else causing it to happen. Another name for this is "programming."

Smiley

So your proof is:  Because there is a cause, there must be a 'causee' or God that caused it.
You are missing it. Because there is an effect/reaction, there is a cause/action. Standard science.

This is circular logic.  If everything has a cause, what caused God to exist?  You getting nowhere fast.

No circular logic. God is different. How do we know? Because He made the universe. He is not the universe making Himself.

Cause and effect is what we understand. We barely understand the concept of effect without cause. Sure, we can say the words. But nobody really understands what they mean this way.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:24:27 AM

No circular logic. God is different. How do we know? Because He made the universe. He is not the universe making Himself.

Cause and effect is what we understand. We barely understand the concept of effect without cause. Sure, we can say the words. But nobody really understands what they mean this way.

Smiley

It does not matter, even if he was outside of universe, he still has to have a cause.  According to your logic.
Every effect has a cause.  If he exists he must have a cause.  Your own logic.

Unless of course you make exception in God's case.  LOL.  If you do, why bother with any logic.  You can always short-circuit any reasoning with
convenient (unproven) exceptions, Bible, Holy Quran etc.

I think guys like you don't need any proof God exist to believe in him/her/it.  That is the difference between folks like you and the rest of people who use logic and reasoning.

There is no reason for something outside the universe to act according to laws inside the universe. And there is even less reason if the Thing is God.

The evidence for this is that we can't even think of what outside of the universe means, because the word "universe" means everything that exists. If there is something outside the universe, there is no way to think anything about its nature. The only way we might have understanding about it is, if it interjects some of the knowledge about itself into our universe.

Any interjected knowledge would be in symbolism form, because if it matched the stuff of this universe, then it would be part of this universe. Because of this, God, being outside the universe, absolutely cannot have a cause that He is the effect of.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:28:44 AM

Smiley

It does not matter, even if he was outside of universe, he still has to have a cause.  According to your logic.

Unless of course you make exception in God's case.  LOL.  If you do, why bother with any logic.  You can always short-circuit any reasoning with

I think guys like you don't need any proof God exist to believe in him/her/it.  That is the difference between folks like you and the rest of people who use logic and reasoning.

There is no reason for something outside the universe to act according to laws inside the universe. And there is even less reason if the Thing is God.

The evidence for this is that we can't even think of what outside of the universe means, because the word "universe" means everything that exists. If there is something outside the universe, there is no way to think anything about its nature. The only way we might have understanding about it is, if it interjects some of the knowledge about itself into our universe.

Any interjected knowledge would be in symbolism form, because if it matched the stuff of this universe, then it would be part of this universe. Because of this, God, being outside the universe, absolutely cannot have a cause that He is the effect of.

Smiley

ok.  So basically he is imaginary.  Thanks for the clarification.

How fast you forget. Science has proven the existence of God:
1. cause and effect;
2. complex universe;
3. universal entropy.

Smiley

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:19:13 AM

Smiley

Smiley

1. cause and effect;
2. complex universe;
3. universal entropy.

Smiley

And did you consider it could be only how the universe works? And not God? Roll Eyes
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:20:41 AM

If you don't understand something, try to figure out how it works, not to say "God must have created it because it is too complex".

Earth was not created 6000 years ago.  Evolutionary processes took a very long time to achieve the life complexity we observe today.

If Earth was created 6000 years ago, then yes, it would not make sense for such complexity to come about in just few thousand years.

Except that you don't know this, because scientists have miscalculated universe age by billions of years.

Smiley

So now God gets a credit for the evolution?  If he is responsible, how come Bible (word of God Smiley ) is not mentioning it.  I guess he forgot to put that in.

No point to argue with you guys.  You will believe in God no matter what.  You will be adapting your religion soon.
Neuroscientists are very close to mapping of human brain and extending it in silicon.  You should plan what you are going to do once scientists prove that there is no soul.  But I'm sure you'll come up with some story to cover up the hole. 

Maybe you can twist some quotes from your holy books.  Get cracking...

Anyway when you come down to Earth, watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQm6N60bneo

Yeah this guys eats crak xD

For him anything good or complex in this world was made by God.
He doesn't care about the FACT that the Bible explains how God created each creatures how they are right now, and that no mention of evolution was ever made... Now that we discovered it he steals it from science to give it to God...
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:49:42 AM

Smiley

LOL.  Programming eh?

Smiley

Ok now just answer this question:

If Bible is the truth why was it written that God created all the animals as they are now? Did God created the Dinosaurs only to see them extinct?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:09:08 PM

Smiley

LOL.  Programming eh?

Smiley

Ok now just answer this question:

If Bible is the truth why was it written that God created all the animals as they are now? Did God created the Dinosaurs only to see them extinct?

Your question isn't clear enough to answer.

When you look at the fossil record, it shows roughly 3 to 4 times the varieties of creatures that we can find alive on the earth today. As species die off, that number is increasing.

In addition, we breed certain animals in ways to make forms that are different. We do this with plants as well. Probably nature does this in some ways on its own.

Universal cause and effect shows that this is all programmed into nature. Even our supposedly free will breeding of plants and animals has been programmed into us so that we do it in the ways we are doing it, by programming, not free will.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:16:34 PM

Smiley

So now God gets a credit for the evolution?  If he is responsible, how come Bible (word of God Smiley ) is not mentioning it.  I guess he forgot to put that in.

No point to argue with you guys.  You will believe in God no matter what.  You will be adapting your religion soon.
Neuroscientists are very close to mapping of human brain and extending it in silicon.  You should plan what you are going to do once scientists prove that there is no soul.  But I'm sure you'll come up with some story to cover up the hole. 

God gets credit for everything good. He even gets credit for mercifully maintaining everything when mankind would have destroyed it long ago.

Regarding evolution, our understanding of it is incomplete. If scientists would apply universal cause and effect to evolution, they would start to see God. They don't want to see God, so they don't talk about applying cause and effect to their evolution experiments.

Since you seem to want to believe that God doesn't exist in the face of science that shows He does exist, you prove that you are not scientific, but that you are religious, while only saying that you are scientific.

Nobody needs holy books to see that God exists. However, scientists often ignore lots of areas of their science "holy" books when they suggest that God, who is proven to exist by science, does not exist.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:18:36 PM

Smiley

Smiley

1. cause and effect;
2. complex universe;
3. universal entropy.

Smiley

And did you consider it could be only how the universe works? And not God? Roll Eyes

Absolutely. This consideration proves to not be a consideration when examined in the light of science.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:22:16 PM

Smiley

Yeah this guys eats crak xD

For him anything good or complex in this world was made by God.
He doesn't care about the FACT that the Bible explains how God created each creatures how they are right now, and that no mention of evolution was ever made... Now that we discovered it he steals it from science to give it to God...

Scientists themselves tell us that they barely understand how evolution works. Yet, if evolution is the truth, it has been there all along.

Since God has been proven to exist by science, God knows all about evolution, since He is the one Who set cause and effect in place that drives evolution to be what it is.

Smiley

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:59:11 PM

Absolutely. This consideration proves to not be a consideration when examined in the light of science.

Smiley

Wow, seems you got to teach me some science then...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: