Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that God exists  (Read 62221 times)
magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:49:33 AM

Imagine that from micro to macro everything is quite regularly work since begining of world. Human body is another miracle. If you really think, you'll understand that it can't become by coincidence. If you believe that there's no a creator of that perfect system,  go on to believe in one Theory instead of reality like a moron
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:46:43 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2016, 07:32:48 PM by Moloch

Imagine that from micro to macro everything is quite regularly work since begining of world. Human body is another miracle. If you really think, you'll understand that it can't become by coincidence. If you believe that there's no a creator of that perfect system,  go on to believe in one Theory instead of reality like a moron

The human body is the worst designed thing on the planet... it's far from perfect... please don't make me elaborate, it's self-evident to anyone with a brain...

Proof of evolution you can find on your body
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFxu7NEoKC8

This is not evidence of a God... go on believing some 2000 year old book holds more knowledge than the combined intellect of millions/billions of scientists... who is the moron now?
magnific61

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:52:55 PM

Imagine that from micro to macro everything is quite regularly work since begining of world. Human body is another miracle. If you really think, you'll understand that it can't become by coincidence. If you believe that there's no a creator of that perfect system,  go on to believe in one Theory instead of reality like a moron

The human body is the worst designed thing on the planet... it's far from perfect... please don't make me elaborate, it's self-evident to anyone with a brain...

This is not evidence of a God... go on believing some 2000 year old book holds more knowledge than the combined intellect of millions/billions of scientists... who is the moron now?
Your body must be worst one, especially brain
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:39:15 PM

Right. Moloch constantly ignores the fundamental science of cause and effect. Cause and effect is upheld as universal fundamental law by Newton's 3rd Law. Cause and effect show that everything in the universe that we know is programmed. A programmer who can program something like the universe into existence must fit the dictionary definition of "God." The question is, how did such perfect programming as Moloch's brain become so corrupted that he is unwilling to consider a cause and effect, programmed universe, when the proof for cause and effect is all around us?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
magnific61

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:20:46 PM

Right. Moloch constantly ignores the fundamental science of cause and effect. Cause and effect is upheld as universal fundamental law by Newton's 3rd Law. Cause and effect show that everything in the universe that we know is programmed. A programmer who can program something like the universe into existence must fit the dictionary definition of "God." The question is, how did such perfect programming as Moloch's brain become so corrupted that he is unwilling to consider a cause and effect, programmed universe, when the proof for cause and effect is all around us?

Cool
Maybe his grandfather was a monkey but mine was Adam.
Moloch

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:27:12 PM

Perhaps if you took the time to research evolution, and understand the concepts therein, you would be more accepting to the idea

Currently, you appear to hate that which you do not understand... bad ju-ju there... that's called bigotry
magnific61

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:30:48 PM

Perhaps if you took the time to research evolution, and understand the concepts therein, you would be more accepting to the idea

Currently, you appear to hate that which you do not understand... bad ju-ju there... that's called bigotry
Just i never believe fuckin coincidences. And believe me that looking and seeing not same.. One day you'll see. I hope it won't be late
Moloch

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:59:43 PM

Just i never believe fuckin coincidences. And believe me that looking and seeing not same.. One day you'll see. I hope it won't be late

Who said anything about coincidences?

I never believe fairy tales, but that's just me...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:20:37 AM

If you took the time to research what is known about evolution, you would see that:
1. Nobody has even NEAR a complete, every-step-of-the-way, working theory that takes us from the inanimate to the modern human being;
2. Nobody has even a for-sure, clear, workable movement from one species to another;
3. If we had a clear, workable process taking us from the inanimate up to today, we still wouldn't know if that was the one that did it, or if it was a different one;
4. Cause and effect programming shows that whatever evolution is, it was programmed into nature.

You rely on a bunch of ifs and maybes and lack of clarity when you rely on evolution. Since that is what you seem to like to do, you have a religion going there. The religion of evolution. Barely a fact, but lots of faith. But even the facts are a tiny percent of what would be needed to even start to bring evolution out of religion status.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:14:04 AM

Just i never believe fuckin coincidences.
And it just so happens that your particular God you picked out of thousands available, is in fact the true God (in your eyes of course).
What a coincidence!!

Moloch

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:32:56 AM

And it just so happens that your particular God you picked out of thousands available, is in fact the true God (in your eyes of course).
What a coincidence!!

That's not a coincidence... 99% of religious people believe the religion of their parents... should be self-explanatory as to why...
magnific61

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:20:35 AM

What a coincidence!!

That's not a coincidence... 99% of religious people believe the religion of their parents... should be self-explanatory as to why...
Decline of God's existence is older than religions. If we compare, that makes you a mamout
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:32:27 PM

What a coincidence!!

Do you realize what you are saying? People believe the religion of their parents, who believed the religion of their parents, who believed the religion of their parents, who believed the religion of their parents, etc., etc., all the way back to when?

Atheism and agnosticism have been around for thousands of years. Yet most of the people have other religions than these. Why is that?

If it is as you suggest, because children believe the religion of their parents, where did our first parents get their religion? If evolution is real, our first parents received their religion from their parents. If the Bible Beginning is real, our first parents received their religion from God.

The point is, the fact that people live in the religion of their parents, shows that there was something way back ages ago, that made the first parents have the religion that they have.

Sure, the first religion has been long forgotten in its intricate details. And the religions are all being changed somewhat as children think that they have found out something that their parents didn't know about their own religion. But the point is, there must have been something great that happened in the days of the first parents so that they believed the religion of their parents, just like we do today. Why? Because the children believe the religion of their parents... all the way back to the Beginning.

The religions of atheism and agnosticism are simply religions where some children realized that they couldn't figure out the complexity of how the universe and God work. Since they couldn't figure it out, they simply did the thing that they thought was logical. They ignored the religion of their parents so that they could have something that they could mentally handle. The problem with this is, you can't ignore the reality of both, religion and God.

Cool

JustDie

Activity: 224

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:37:08 PM

There are amongst us a group of people who believe that while there is no proof that God exists, there also is no proof that He doesn't exist.

Which god?  But even ignoring that fact.

The evidence for non-existence is circumstantial as there is no physical evidence of his/her/it existence.  But here is the circumstantial evidence:

- no physical evidence
- 'God' of different cultures, 'revealed' himself/herself/itself at various periods in distant past to a few individuals spoke fluent English, Arabic, Aramaic or Hebrew.  The wisdom he provided does not meet the very basic standard of human morality or social justice of today.  If he wanted to guide men and women, he would interact with the physical realm, update his/her holy books etc.
- this imaginary god supposedly created world with all the universes about 13.8 billion of years ago.  Then waited about 9 billion years to create Earth in this particular universe, and another 4.5 billion to create humans in his own image.  His works ethic are, well, questionable.  Why the wait?
- why did he created imperfect human body: why we have jaw that does not fit all the teeth, our immune system is in constant war with viruses and bacteria?  He is either lazy or is constantly fighting diseases himself, viruses/bacteria which he himself created?  I hope he has a good health plan.

Now more specific points about Christianity:
- Jesus of Nazareth is a myth.  Many historians already debunked this myth.  youtube Richard Carrier  
- nobody demonstrated virgin birth since 'birth of Christ', physically impossible to conceive without human sperm penetrating egg wall. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDhf2was8w  But people who wrote the story did not know that.
- why would god want to be killed to forgive human sins, he could have just forgive them and be done with it. Again, the novelist who wrote the story did not think this through.  
- why he wants to torture people who use their brain he/she himself/herself gave them in the first place.  He behaves very ungodly, very human like.  Perhaps because he is an imaginary construct devised by the 1st century publicist.
- water cannot be turned into wine, the cracker you eat during mass does not turn into flesh of Christ, nobody can walk on water.  All these claims are false, so the whole premise is false.

And Islam:
- horses don't fly, never did, never will
- morality provided by this god is on par with Christian or Jewish god, from which the myth has been derived
- raping young children, killing apostates, or gay people is immoral.  Only genocidal maniac would recommend such 'solutions'.  Maybe because Quran was written by such people.

and not to forget Jewish god:
- 40 years in the dessert, parting sea waters and manna from heaven sounds as ridiculous as tooth fairies, or flat Earth.
- 600+ some 'laws'.  Why so many? He was lazy enough with creation job, but very diligent in describing who you can beat to death, who you can rape, or kill.  Who you can have sex with, who you cannot.  BTW, if he was against gays why did he create lambs?  15-20% of lambs are gay.
All their laws are ridiculous by today's standards.

Should I go on with Mormonism?  Or you have get the picture...

okay this comment make me sense

majorX

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:57:46 AM

No need to prove either God exists or not? Nothing you going to acheive out of that, Instead start analysing what is actually God. Start helping the needy instead of greedy..you will also be considered God for them.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:54:06 PM

After long and secular debates about atheism, the need for a separate topic about God's existence has arisen.
There are amongst us a group of people who believe that while there is no proof that God exists, there also is no proof that He doesn't exist.
Please share your argument in a logical manner and abstain from saying things like "I'm right because I'm right".
I know that this, in the end, is a philosophical discussion so only logical are welcome.
There are amongst us a group of people who believe that while there is no proof that God exists
i never see people mentioned about that before,i think all people believe that god exist,but atheism. and the simplest thing that proof exist of god is,we and all universe,all scientist and expert also believe that this universe is not create by own self,but there was a cretor of this all,that was enough proof.
Moloch

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:12:40 PM

What a coincidence!!

If it is as you suggest, because children believe the religion of their parents, where did our first parents get their religion?

Obviously, humans invented religion... After that, they tend to cannibalize the previous religion

Christianity came from Judaism, which itself came from mystery-cult religions of the Mediterranean region...

Christianity stole the pagan holidays of Yule and Easter in order to convert followers, etc... (you get a much better conversion rate if you share major holidays)
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:29:33 PM

What a coincidence!!

If it is as you suggest, because children believe the religion of their parents, where did our first parents get their religion?

Obviously, humans invented religion... After that, they tend to cannibalize the previous religion

Christianity came from Judaism, which itself came from mystery-cult religions of the Mediterranean region...

Christianity stole the pagan holidays of Yule and Easter in order to convert followers, etc... (you get a much better conversion rate if you share major holidays)

However, that is not what evolution suggests about religion. Consider. One line of evolution theory suggests something like, that first, before life, there was the inanimate state. Then there was the primordial soup from which life came. Then there was the single-cell microbe. Then there was the fish. Then the fish came onto land and became a land creature. Then the land creature evolved into a higher form of land creature. The brain improved and increased in ability. This creature evolved until there was the modern human being.

Where was religion in all this? If religion was handed down from parents, the modern human got it from the previous form of "human," who got it from the land creature, who got it from the fish that crawled onto land out of the water, who got it from the pure fish, who got it from the single-cell microbe, who got it from the primordial soup, that got it from inanimate material, that came as part of the universe.

Of course, in the above "picture," the whole evolution story is a bit abbreviated for the sake of brevity. But you get the picture, don't you? If religion came from the parents, it was embedded in the parent inorganic substances that became life, right? This shows that even the atheist who accepts evolution as true, while accepting at the same time that people believe religion because their parents do, must finally understand that somehow religion is embedded in the whole universe.

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:53:30 PM

What a coincidence!!

However, that is not what evolution suggests about religion. Consider. One line of evolution theory suggests something like, that first, before life, there was the inanimate state. Then there was the primordial soup from which life came. Then there was the single-cell microbe. Then there was the fish. Then the fish came onto land and became a land creature. Then the land creature evolved into a higher form of land creature. The brain improved and increased in ability. This creature evolved until there was the modern human being.

Where was religion in all this?...

Quit being silly... why must you straw-man every argument?

Nobody is saying fish have a religion... why do argue such nonsense?

Is that all Christianity has to offer?  red-herrings?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:41:40 PM

What a coincidence!!

Where was religion in all this?...

Quit being silly... why must you straw-man every argument?

Nobody is saying fish have a religion... why do argue such nonsense?

Is that all Christianity has to offer?  red-herrings?

I thought you would be happy about your religious background. Instead you contradict yourself.

Above you said, "... 99% of religious people believe the religion of their parents... ." If you are an evolution believer, aren't fish in the line of our evolutionary "parents?" But if they aren't, what is to go back to the inanimate? Or do you have a limited amount of time you go back when you say that 99% of religious people believe the religion of their parents? What might this limited time might be? One thousand years? 10,000 years? 100,000 years? Why would you set some arbitrary number of years? Or don't you believe in evolution after all? Or is it that you are simply self-contradictory and that your whole atheism is like your evolution... simply something that is a complete fantasy science fiction?

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: