Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66]
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that God exists  (Read 62215 times)
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

The complexity and order of the universe machine shows that God exists.

Cool

Emergence and evolution are natural processes. The universe is nothing but orderly.  More like a set of wild explosions and decay.
Energy is converted from one form to another. 

There is no predefined logic in it.  No design.  No God.

Atoms in your body came from the supernova explosion somewhere in the universe and will be drawn to Sun one day, then thrown into space again once the Sun explodes as a supernova.  They might become atoms in some alien lifeform that will evolve (has evolved) somewhere else in the universe.
I'm doing my best not to laugh so hard, this guy is hilarious! XD
You don't believe in God but you believe in aliens (that also evolve).

He is so smart he can tweak the words around to say something can be created out of nothing, he defies the science laws that establish that non-living matter cant produce anything with life. Your science is wrong, science doesn't contradict science, your facts are just a bunch of fallacies.

I did not say anything funny.

The possibility of an alien life is not zero, unlike Zeus (or any other 3000+ Gods).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation

Nice straw man BTW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stevenirons21

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:07:25 PM

Cool

Emergence and evolution are natural processes. The universe is nothing but orderly.  More like a set of wild explosions and decay.

Atoms in your body came from the supernova explosion somewhere in the universe and will be drawn to Sun one day, then thrown into space again once the Sun explodes as a supernova.  They might become atoms in some alien lifeform that will evolve (has evolved) somewhere else in the universe.

He is so smart he can tweak the words around to say something can be created out of nothing, he defies the science laws that establish that non-living matter cant produce anything with life. Your science is wrong, science doesn't contradict science, your facts are just a bunch of fallacies.

The possibility of an alien life is not zero, unlike Zeus (or any other 3000+ Gods).

Nice straw man BTW.
What has to be done to get you to understand that making calculations and experimentation on fallacies don't make them less fallacious? Has he evidence there are aliens out there? Has he observed one, have you? Has he done any real tests rather than just making assumptions of the possibility of aliens based on the amount of galaxies, stars and whatever he wants to quote? Thanks for the compliment, I know my words tend to make a lot of sense.
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:54:55 PM

Cool

Emergence and evolution are natural processes. The universe is nothing but orderly.  More like a set of wild explosions and decay.

There is no predefined logic in it.  No design.  No God.

Atoms in your body came from the supernova explosion somewhere in the universe and will be drawn to Sun one day, then thrown into space again once the Sun explodes as a supernova.  They might become atoms in some alien lifeform that will evolve (has evolved) somewhere else in the universe.

Nice straw man BTW.
What has to be done to get you to understand that making calculations and experimentation on fallacies don't make them less fallacious? Has he evidence there are aliens out there? Has he observed one, have you? Has he done any real tests rather than just making assumptions of the possibility of aliens based on the amount of galaxies, stars and whatever he wants to quote? Thanks for the compliment, I know my words tend to make a lot of sense.

To be fair, it is straw man as af_newbie pointed out.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:04:26 PM

Cool

Consider an exploding hydrogen bomb. It is wild, untamable, twistingly torturously torrentuous. No scientist can track even one of the particles or energy waves as they travel about in that humongous mass of pandemonium. But... the scientists figured out ahead of time, on paper, using math, just what would be going on in that cascading hell.

Everything from great to small precisely follows the laws of physics. All of nature operates and exists exactly perfectly according to all the laws of physics. There is nothing wild in the universe that doesn't precisely and exactly follow every last law of physics. There is only weakling man who can't track all but the simplest and easiest of what goes on in the laws of physics.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ATMD

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Cool

Emergence and evolution are natural processes. The universe is nothing but orderly.  More like a set of wild explosions and decay.

Atoms in your body came from the supernova explosion somewhere in the universe and will be drawn to Sun one day, then thrown into space again once the Sun explodes as a supernova.  They might become atoms in some alien lifeform that will evolve (has evolved) somewhere else in the universe.

Consider an exploding hydrogen bomb. It is wild, untamable, twistingly torturously torrentuous. No scientist can track even one of the particles or energy waves as they travel about in that humongous mass of pandemonium. But... the scientists figured out ahead of time, on paper, using math, just what would be going on in that cascading hell.

Everything from great to small precisely follows the laws of physics. All of nature operates and exists exactly perfectly according to all the laws of physics. There is nothing wild in the universe that doesn't precisely and exactly follow every last law of physics. There is only weakling man who can't track all but the simplest and easiest of what goes on in the laws of physics.

Cool

Very true BADecker.

I'm sure af_newbie agrees that the laws of physics are orderly, I think what he was talking about was how our universe came about. In his belief, the galaxies, stars, and planets etc came from big bang (no order), life came from primordial soup via abiogenesis (no order), he wasn't referring to laws of physics.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:30:09 PM

Cool

Cool

Very true BADecker.

I'm sure af_newbie agrees that the laws of physics are orderly, I think what he was talking about was how our universe came about. In his belief, the galaxies, stars, and planets etc came from big bang (no order), life came from primordial soup via abiogenesis (no order), he wasn't referring to laws of physics.

Why would anybody think that there would be no order in a BB? Why would anybody think that there would be no order in the way the atoms and molecules bump into each other in a primordial soup? All af_newbie is doing is claiming a universe that shows a god of sorts. Why doesn't he want to accept the God that shows Himself to us all through the machine workings of machine universe? Is it that he wants to set himself up as God by denying the real God?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 10:51:38 PM

Cool

Cool

Very true BADecker.

Why would anybody think that there would be no order in a BB? Why would anybody think that there would be no order in the way the atoms and molecules bump into each other in a primordial soup? All af_newbie is doing is claiming a universe that shows a god of sorts. Why doesn't he want to accept the God that shows Himself to us all through the machine workings of machine universe? Is it that he wants to set himself up as God by denying the real God?

Cool

Which one?

There is no evidence that any supernatural beings exist.   I am actually in awe to see people even talking about it.
The only thing I can conclude that it is a culturally driven delusion.

What interests me is how the gravity came about, what happened between the time 0 and 380,000 years, what is the Dark Energy, what is the Dark Matter, why some parts of our observable universe expand faster than others, AI, nanotechnology, what happens below Planck's length/time etc.

I don't even know what you mean by 'God'.  

Physical laws are the way they are.  We are assigning the order to them as we learn more about them so that they can be explained in layman's terms.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:49:48 PM

Cool

Which one?

There is no evidence that any supernatural beings exist.   I am actually in awe to see people even talking about it.

What interests me is how the gravity came about, what happened between the time 0 and 380,000 years, what is the Dark Energy, what is the Dark Matter, why some parts of our observable universe expand faster than others, AI, nanotechnology, what happens below Planck's length/time etc.

Physical laws are the way they are.  We are assigning the order to them as we learn more about them so that they can be explained in layman's terms.

The existence of nature, itself, is the example that a Being with supernatural abilities must exist. Why? We have found nothing in the universe that could cause the universe. Even if you say that BB was a natural event, how do you know? Even Hawking said or suggested that it wasn't. To be able to create intelligence the way it is shows that it was a Being.

All that stuff about Dark Energy and Matter is purely speculation. You treat it as fact or near fact, so you show that you have your informal religion therein. Study Electric Cosmos or Electric Universe stuff to see that Electric fits the universe way better than Nuclear, and that Electric shows that Dark does not really exist.

The fact that you believe in things like Big Bang, Dark, and billions of years, like they were fact, shows that you don't have the ability to go to the dictionary to find out what anybody means by "God."

Physical laws are what they are. But we have so little knowledge about them with comparison to what exists, that all our assignments are almost completely arbitrary. The thing about this is, the scientists say/show this, themselves, in the wording they use in their papers, and in the fact of science theories rather than science laws.

Cool

ATMD

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:27:48 PM

We have found nothing in the universe that could cause the universe.

Cool

I was wondering about this. I think this is a crucial element in BB theory that needs focusing. I read about scalar fields, false vacuums, energy densities but there was supposed to be absolutely nothing.

No space, no time, no energy, nothing.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:24:46 PM

We have found nothing in the universe that could cause the universe.

Cool

I was wondering about this. I think this is a crucial element in BB theory that needs focusing. I read about scalar fields, false vacuums, energy densities but there was supposed to be absolutely nothing.

No space, no time, no energy, nothing.

The biggest word you said here is "nothing." What is empty space? Nothing. The planets exist in empty space with all kinds of empty space in between them. Even when empty space is filled by electromagnetic radiation, there is still more nothing than anything else, right?

People talk about the aether a little. But nobody seems to want to put his thinking cap on and realize that aether (nothing) is really something like an elastic solid. Aether (nothing) is a material that is different than the material we are made up of, and the material that the planets are made out of.

All material and energy is made up of waves. As sound travels through the substance of material, even so the energy waves travel through the substance of the aether.

Nothing isn't nothing. Rather, nothing is the most solid of substances that there is.

Think about it. Our bodies are made up of complexly interacting electromagnetic waves - which form the electrons and protons and neutrons of the atoms in our bodies. Space seems empty to us because, when we move, our physical essence is being carried as complex wave patterns through the aether/empty-space/nothing.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:12:09 AM

Cool

Which one?

The existence of nature, itself, is the example that a Being with supernatural abilities must exist. Why? We have found nothing in the universe that could cause the universe. Even if you say that BB was a natural event, how do you know? Even Hawking said or suggested that it wasn't. To be able to create intelligence the way it is shows that it was a Being.

All that stuff about Dark Energy and Matter is purely speculation. You treat it as fact or near fact, so you show that you have your informal religion therein. Study Electric Cosmos or Electric Universe stuff to see that Electric fits the universe way better than Nuclear, and that Electric shows that Dark does not really exist.

The fact that you believe in things like Big Bang, Dark, and billions of years, like they were fact, shows that you don't have the ability to go to the dictionary to find out what anybody means by "God."

Physical laws are what they are. But we have so little knowledge about them with comparison to what exists, that all our assignments are almost completely arbitrary. The thing about this is, the scientists say/show this, themselves, in the wording they use in their papers, and in the fact of science theories rather than science laws.

Cool
Please learn more about the Dark Matter and Dark Energy before you call them a speculation.  There are observations done on the subject.

We don't know why BB happened.   All we know is that the universe is expanding and that it was a singularity at some point in the past.  In our galaxy, the Dark Matter prevents our galaxy, our solar system to expand too fast, so our neighborhood is sort of stable for now.  If the Dark Matter would not be able to counteract the Dark Energy, our solar system would be ripped apart and we would not be talking about it.

How did you come up with the idea that a Being was responsible for the BB? Where is the data to support such a wild claim?

If you discovered something new, publish your research and win a Nobel Prize.

Otherwise, it is just your half-ass assertion.  Just because you want something to be true to validate your delusion, it does not mean it is true no matter how many times a day you say it is true.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:19:10 PM

Cool

Which one?

Cool
Please learn more about the Dark Matter and Dark Energy before you call them a speculation.  There are observations done on the subject.

We don't know why BB happened.   All we know is that the universe is expanding and that it was a singularity at some point in the past.  In our galaxy, the Dark Matter prevents our galaxy, our solar system to expand too fast, so our neighborhood is sort of stable for now.  If the Dark Matter would not be able to counteract the Dark Energy, our solar system would be ripped apart and we would not be talking about it.

How did you come up with the idea that a Being was responsible for the BB? Where is the data to support such a wild claim?

Otherwise, it is just your half-ass assertion.  Just because you want something to be true to validate your delusion, it does not mean it is true no matter how many times a day you say it is true.

Please learn more about the Electric Universe to see that there isn't any Dark - https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/about/.

We don't know THAT BB happened. There are tons of things that could have easily interrupted space in such a way that they make it look a little like BB happened when it didn't. But we don't know because the only thing we see is light that is finally reaching us from out there. BB, like Dark, is all speculation.

Entropy shows that complexity is diminishing. Because of this, whatever created the universe, had to have been way more complex in intelligence and emotion. We don't see anything, not even intelligence or emotion, springing spontaneously into being without a cause.

The things that you are talking about are science fiction for which, in some cases, the science "fictionist" received a Nobel Prize.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 02:43:17 PM

Cool

Which one?

Cool

Please learn more about the Electric Universe to see that there isn't any Dark - https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/about/.

We don't know THAT BB happened. There are tons of things that could have easily interrupted space in such a way that they make it look a little like BB happened when it didn't. But we don't know because the only thing we see is light that is finally reaching us from out there. BB, like Dark, is all speculation.

Entropy shows that complexity is diminishing. Because of this, whatever created the universe, had to have been way more complex in intelligence and emotion. We don't see anything, not even intelligence or emotion, springing spontaneously into being without a cause.

The things that you are talking about are science fiction for which, in some cases, the science "fictionist" received a Nobel Prize.

Cool

Ask Thornhill to publish his crack-pot theory in the Review of Modern Physics or Nature Physics journals.  See what happens.

https://journals.aps.org/rmp/

https://www.nature.com/nphys/

Use the following link to submit your paper on God and Thornhill's paper on the electric universe:

https://journals.aps.org/rmp/info/infoRMP.html

Let me know when it appears in the journal.

You should probably look up the definition of speculation.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:33:03 PM

Ask Thornhill to publish his crack-pot theory in the Review of Modern Physics or Nature Physics journals.  See what happens.

https://journals.aps.org/rmp/

https://www.nature.com/nphys/

Use the following link to submit your paper on God and Thornhill's paper on the electric universe:

https://journals.aps.org/rmp/info/infoRMP.html

Let me know when it appears in the journal.

You should probably look up the definition of speculation.

Come on to church sometime, and prove that God doesn't exist. You can't even do it in the thread, Scientific proof that God exists? - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.0.

Cool

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

Come on to church sometime, and prove that God doesn't exist. You can't even do it in the thread, Scientific proof that God does not exist .

First of all, how can you prove or disprove something you cannot test?

You cannot prove Santa doesn't exist.

It's brainwashing vs common sense.  The church is losing massive numbers every day as education spreads.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

First of all, how can you prove or disprove something you cannot test?

You cannot prove Santa doesn't exist.

It's brainwashing vs common sense.  The church is losing massive numbers every day as education spreads.
Agree, if it is almost impossible to prove the gods existence and it is also impossible to prove that god does not exist.

What happens here is the conclusions of individuals, best example would the scientists(some scientists were tired of finding the root of life existence). Therefore some of them tend to conclude  that there might be a being who created everything while some scientists don't and still follows the idea.

Church is unfair when it comes to the point when money is being involved. (There is actually a saying that goes when you want to be reach build your own religion)
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66]
  Print  

Jump to: