Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:28:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158461 times)
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:04:41 PM

theres soo much info and for a starter you say well work for btc you can never find a good job any where but to keep your btc into higher more and try to be rich all this investmens do take quite a time and resilience and some $
this is true like a hell. you can earn bitcoin with so many ways of earnings and can get some bitcoins with them. but finding a proper and good paying job for bitcoin is hard like impossible. there are too much competition in all the highe skills and experienced peoples but unfortunitely no enough projects and jobs are available for them. so most of developers/employers are  still jobless and struggling here to find work.

BTW you can earn from PTC, Signature campaign, faucets, social marketing. trading. exchanging. as I said these are not proper works or jobs.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:22:50 PM

i never withdraw any thing i keep them to trade more and more

This is an example of a person that is not fit to earn a living with bitcoin. He cares for the bitcoin price. So if you are planning to earn a living bitcoin, you must disregard the bitcoin since you will do some regular withdrawing of your coins to use in your daily spendings.
There isn't really a way to earn a living with Bitcoin in any way, unless you are basically getting paid like how you would from a normal job in large amounts of Bitcoin. Trading and getting the additional money from that activity is probably one of the best things he can do, as it allows for a small return on whatever he has invested, which is always better than having your money it there and do nothing.

One of my friend was a teacher in a small scale school and his monthly income is only $100 ( which is about 0.1507 at preev today) so if he start only a signature campaign on a good campaign then he will be able to post only 10 posts per day and with that he will be able to earn that much within 1 hour, ( i wrote one hour as he is a teacher so he has much knowledge and can get and respond faster)
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:27:46 PM

This is an example of a person that is not fit to earn a living with bitcoin. He cares for the bitcoin price. So if you are planning to earn a living bitcoin, you must disregard the bitcoin since you will do some regular withdrawing of your coins to use in your daily spendings.
There isn't really a way to earn a living with Bitcoin in any way, unless you are basically getting paid like how you would from a normal job in large amounts of Bitcoin. Trading and getting the additional money from that activity is probably one of the best things he can do, as it allows for a small return on whatever he has invested, which is always better than having your money it there and do nothing.

One of my friend was a teacher in a small scale school and his monthly income is only $100 ( which is about 0.1507 at preev today) so if he start only a signature campaign on a good campaign then he will be able to post only 10 posts per day and with that he will be able to earn that much within 1 hour, ( i wrote one hour as he is a teacher so he has much knowledge and can get and respond faster)

You can earn descent amount from signature campaign regularly but you cannot depend only on it for living as  payouts from campaigns are limited and its not huge for sure.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:28:23 PM

Well yes. Im just pointing out that guy because his method is trading wherein no such funds must be withdraw in order to gain tremendous profit our of the price rally that will happen.

If a person has a job that pays in bitcoin then it can be used for regular spendings but he must convert it no matter what the price is. Also take note that it must be a "FIXED and STABLE" job. Supporting your daily livings can't be rely only on a part time jobs.
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:37:56 PM

BTC is paid for the work we do as other organisation. Right. The more time you spend and earn money, the more you get profit. I usually exchange the btc i earn to my local currency and use that for daily expense. At times i leave the btc in my wallet for a long time to get it accumulated. When i find a reasonable hike, i do the normal process and use it for the required purpose.
langedwig

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:40:51 PM

Yah we gave many dudes who earn a little and really struggle to run the normal life. I am damn sure this forum would lift them up. If anyone knows such dudes, kindly make them aware of btc. Let them experience what we are doing. They will never forgot us. I am sure the BTC is going to enrich many lives as it does now.
langedwig

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:45:18 PM

Earning a living is possible with bitcoin if you have a good capital to invest then you can expect regular returns from it and if price goes higher in future then it can be an added advantage.
Right. If money is invested, one can expect a regular returns. Always, people who have lots of money, they keep multiplying it. But who really do not have money and just starts earning, really struggles a lot and slowly comes up. If any one does not have money to invest, better join in a signature forum to earn as much as possible to run the daily life.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:45:29 PM

Earning a living with bitcoin should be avoided misunderstanding with earning a living with bitcoin as a payment
If you work as a freelancer or do a job and use BTC as a payment, you are doing great
If you gamble and hope to live on, please STOP it. You will be left on streets until you gamble all your property to recover the loss of 1 cent!
Gambling will ruin your life and you will cry until you die and no one will support you. Don't invest online. Invest in a secure bank. You will get paid unlike being scammed online

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:51:23 PM

Earning a living is possible with bitcoin if you have a good capital to invest then you can expect regular returns from it and if price goes higher in future then it can be an added advantage.
Right. If money is invested, one can expect a regular returns. Always, people who have lots of money, they keep multiplying it. But who really do not have money and just starts earning, really struggles a lot and slowly comes up. If any one does not have money to invest, better join in a signature forum to earn as much as possible to run the daily life.

Yeah if you cannot afford to invest money then its always good to start earning it, earn it and save it for future  and sell when price reaches on the top and with that profits.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:53:30 PM

Yeah if you cannot afford to invest money then its always good to start earning it, earn it and save it for future  and sell when price reaches on the top and with that profits.
but to me i think we cannot depend on bitcoin for living and it is also not a good idea. becuase the price of bitcoin is not fixed. and it changes from time to time.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:22:57 PM

Bitcoin my opinion, I use it for extra income and it was enough to meet the needs of approximately one month. I am a month can produce about 0.08btc of bitcoin and I think it was passable.

In a month, I get about 0.20BTC and it doesn't seem to be small to me. It's passable too, I guess since it's only a side job for me.
Although I'm planning to move my main job to bitcoins as well. I'm practically going to be doing the same thing, only that I'll be paid in bitcoins rather than in cash. Probably.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:21:38 PM

Bitcoin my opinion, I use it for extra income and it was enough to meet the needs of approximately one month. I am a month can produce about 0.08btc of bitcoin and I think it was passable.

In a month, I get about 0.20BTC and it doesn't seem to be small to me. It's passable too, I guess since it's only a side job for me.
Although I'm planning to move my main job to bitcoins as well. I'm practically going to be doing the same thing, only that I'll be paid in bitcoins rather than in cash. Probably.
but i think o.2 is not such a reasonable amount to be trust on it for living. i think we cannot depend on bitcoin for living in present time. may be in future it will be comparely good for living but i think in present time we cannot depend on it for living.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:41:14 PM

but i think o.2 is not such a reasonable amount to be trust on it for living. i think we cannot depend on bitcoin for living in present time. may be in future it will be comparely good for living but i think in present time we cannot depend on it for living.

With 0.2 live in western countries will be very hard. Even impossible to survive.
If you want to earn your living with bitcoin the best you can do is to make sure to be able to survive with 3 solid months without income.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:43:07 PM

With 0.2 live in western countries will be very hard. Even impossible to survive.
If you want to earn your living with bitcoin the best you can do is to make sure to be able to survive with 3 solid months without income.

Yeah if are living in western countries then I think you need  to make sure that you are earning higher amount of bitcoins and that also on regular basis.
zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:05:07 PM

Yeah if are living in western countries then I think you need  to make sure that you are earning higher amount of bitcoins and that also on regular basis.
yes you can earn some bitcoin from signature campaign on regular basis but i think you cannot earn it from investing in bitcon or from some other sides like gambling sides. therefore it is difficult to believe on bitcoin for living.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:22:57 PM

and if he do not have a good capital, he still can earn a living with bitcoin if he have some skills to provide it online for bitcoin, like he have to learn signature designing, plus have to learn photoshop, and web designing and a lot of others.

Hire me for your campaign management
abugseuf

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:08:07 PM

and if he do not have a good capital, he still can earn a living with bitcoin if he have some skills to provide it online for bitcoin, like he have to learn signature designing, plus have to learn photoshop, and web designing and a lot of others.
no i think if we have some good capital even then we cannot depend on bitcoin for living because no one know the up and down of the price of bitcoin. they how can we depend on it for living. may be it is possible to believe on if for living but i think that in present time we cannot believe on bitcoin for living.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:27:17 PM

no i think if we have some good capital even then we cannot depend on bitcoin for living because no one know the up and down of the price of bitcoin. they how can we depend on it for living. may be it is possible to believe on if for living but i think that in present time we cannot believe on bitcoin for living.

Bitcoin is always good as an passive income and you cannot totally depend on it for living as it can be very risky if price goes down to an extreme level in future.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 10:57:46 PM

Is possible for guys who have a lot of experience in using bitcoins and know how to earn good money, for newbies better not to even try to live on earnings from bitcoins.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 11:20:07 PM

Is possible for guys who have a lot of experience in using bitcoins and know how to earn good money, for newbies better not to even try to live on earnings from bitcoins.
Yeah it depends on his or her skills if they have many programming languages that they know. they can live with bitcoin because many company or people here are looking for programmers making a website javascript, c++ c# or any languanges that they need for their business..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: