Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:44:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158459 times)
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:54:15 PM

Earning a living with the bitcoin is possible for sure but I think you also need to sacrifice a lot to accomplish.
Th bitcoin can be pretty profitable for sure.
Sometimes we need luck also, like suppose we buy 10 btc at 400 $ and later the price jumps up to 4k $ then you already made a living without doing anything ( by invest that huge amount at proper place )

But we cannot call it as earning a living as it occurs not every month so that we support our family in that way, but earning a living mean a permanent and regular income with which we will be capable to support our family.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 06:59:54 PM

Earning a living with the bitcoin is possible for sure, I really have no doubt that its possible to be honest.
Its just a matter of time before this is really possible the only thing that has to happen is a price rise.
Yeah but not now maybe in the future or it depends in your standing if you have skills you can offer it to someone that can pay for bitcoin.. and i think more sites and store are accepting bitcoin so that more jobs will come for bitcoin..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:03:50 PM

Earning a living with the bitcoin is possible for sure, I really have no doubt that its possible to be honest.
Its just a matter of time before this is really possible the only thing that has to happen is a price rise.

Earning a living with Bitcoin is possible, but living with a job seems to be the best. Bitcoin can be considered as a secondary source that makes life more comfortable.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:24:32 PM

Earning a living with Bitcoin is possible, but living with a job seems to be the best. Bitcoin can be considered as a secondary source that makes life more comfortable.

If you have a good job with descent salary then it is not wise to quit the job and get into bitcoin for full time, as there is big question mark on the future of bitcoin.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:26:36 PM

Bitcoin is quite a good way of making great income.
I always invest into bitcoin many times, and it is working out to be very useful, as I see it. One last thing, bitcoin have start becoming stable as I am seeing it. Throughout this year, I noticed that it is now sticking around $420 to $450. So that is buy at $420, and sell at $450. Who knows, maybe very soon it might stick permanently to one of those price.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:29:07 PM

Bitcoin is quite a good way of making great income.
I always invest into bitcoin many times, and it is working out to be very useful, as I see it. One last thing, bitcoin have start becoming stable as I am seeing it. Throughout this year, I noticed that it is now sticking around $420 to $450. So that is buy at $420, and sell at $450. Who knows, maybe very soon it might stick permanently to one of those price.
It depends where you live, whats the expenses and how much you spent on luxuries. Basically in a country where the poverty level is high you can easily make a living but in a city NY its tough.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:55:04 PM

Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?
I am certainly not earning a living out of Bitcoin, to be able to make a living out of Bitcoin right now you would have to invest allot of money in to it to make enough back. So you have to have money in order to make a living out of bitcoin.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:38:10 PM

It would be perfect if there is a possibility that we can earn a living with Bitcoin but that is also quite hard because you never know what will happen with the value so that is risky.
So it is better if you are seeing Bitcoin as a small earning and just have a daily job.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1311

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:52:27 PM

Earning a living with the bitcoin is possible for sure but I think you also need to sacrifice a lot to accomplish.
Th bitcoin can be pretty profitable for sure.
Sometimes we need luck also, like suppose we buy 10 btc at 400 $ and later the price jumps up to 4k $ then you already made a living without doing anything ( by invest that huge amount at proper place )

It is not a kind of making a living with bitcoin, making a living means that we can earn something in regular basis like daily/weekly/monthly. When you bought 10btc at $400 then need to wait till the price up to $4000, means that you need to wait in unpredictable time. So how would you live while waiting without doing anything?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Arksun

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:28:34 PM

I'd be curious to hear from those earning an income with Bitcoin for a profession other than trading etc. Like creative types that charge Bitcoin instead of the usual FIAT for their work, and how they've been getting on doing it that way.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Marbit

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:36:19 PM

I really think its very risky to depend only on bitcoin for living as the income that you are earning is not stable and if bitcoin disappears in future then it will really difficult for you take care of your financial needs.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:46:02 AM

I really think its very risky to depend only on bitcoin for living as the income that you are earning is not stable and if bitcoin disappears in future then it will really difficult for you take care of your financial needs.
therefore you have to work hard and try to take advantage of the current bitcoin is still okay and the trend is on the rise.
so when bitcoin disappear in the future, you still have the advantage of bitcoin and you can use capital for business.
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:49:46 AM

As Bitcoin becomes more widespread it's certainly possible to accept it from your business or as salary.

Just yesterday a service similar to WU started to accept it in my country, so I can just walk 5 minutes and buy or sell it with 1% or less increase.

Good times ahead.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:51:33 AM

therefore you have to work hard and try to take advantage of the current bitcoin is still okay and the trend is on the rise.
so when bitcoin disappear in the future, you still have the advantage of bitcoin and you can use capital for business.

To use capital gained from business you need to convert your bitcoin to fiat on regular basis, and if you don't do that thinking that price will go higher and if bitcoin suddenly disappears what will you do with those coins?
happybitcoinph

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:51:56 AM

Earning a living with bitcoin is much more effective if you also have an another way or source of income.

Some people with real life job also do some bitcoin related work resulting for more income.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:16:34 AM

I don't think earning a living is possible with bitcoin at a moment, as the price is too low and even if you start a living with it now it will not contribute to improve the standard of living.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:19:26 AM

As Bitcoin becomes more widespread it's certainly possible to accept it from your business or as salary.

Just yesterday a service similar to WU started to accept it in my country, so I can just walk 5 minutes and buy or sell it with 1% or less increase.

Good times ahead.

Yes i hope bitcoin will be accepted by company and can be mode of salary payments for their employees by that its a great step for bitcoin industry. But for earn a living for bitcoin. For now i think it is not possible if your a owner of trading,gambling,and any gambling site that can get you big profit by that i can say tou can earn a living with that. But if you are a low earner well you cannot earn a living with it instead you can get savings with it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:31:26 AM

To use capital gained from business you need to convert your bitcoin to fiat on regular basis, and if you don't do that thinking that price will go higher and if bitcoin suddenly disappears what will you do with those coins?

yeah you should immediately sell your bitcoin, when signs of bitcoin will disappear, or when the price is high enough, you can sell it, then you stop and start doing business.
domainator

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:33:24 AM

i do this just during my free time but if i can money here more than an average can earn then i will go here.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:17:35 AM

yeah you should immediately sell your bitcoin, when signs of bitcoin will disappear, or when the price is high enough, you can sell it, then you stop and start doing business.

Someone doing business in bitcoin by buying low and selling high should always keep in mind that he will have to sell the coins in the right time, if the person gets greedy and keep the coins for waiting for a higher price then he can be doomed if the price drops down so quick.
So the investor should always keep an eye on the price and sell his coins immediately after seeing a reasonable price in the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: