Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:57:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158459 times)
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:46:45 PM

My methods to earning a living with bitcoin are always have maximum post on signature campaign, find a giveaway and always joining freeroll poker. That's all free, but you can't earn much from it.
I think if you have income that is less than that you simply add jobs in bitcoin dude
the important thing is to live in bitcoin are paid a fixed and stable. if you do not have it or the salary did not remain stable  better not go full time or do not live in bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piltover

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:49:39 PM

My methods to earning a living with bitcoin are always have maximum post on signature campaign, find a giveaway and always joining freeroll poker. That's all free, but you can't earn much from it.
I think if you have income that is less than that you simply add jobs in bitcoin dude
the important thing is to live in bitcoin are paid a fixed and stable. if you do not have it or the salary did not remain stable  better not go full time or do not live in bitcoin

Indeed, I'm also thinking this if you cannot do this, don't do it, I think if you want to earn a living with the bitcoin you need to go full time and I do not recommend you this.
I do not recommend you this because I think it has a lot of risks and things that can go wrong.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:23:03 PM

Indeed, I'm also thinking this if you cannot do this, don't do it, I think if you want to earn a living with the bitcoin you need to go full time and I do not recommend you this.
I do not recommend you this because I think it has a lot of risks and things that can go wrong.

Yes things can go other way if the price of bitcoin falls in future, so it is always recommended that you should not quit your full time job and keep earning from both.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:26:48 PM

Yes things can go other way if the price of bitcoin falls in future, so it is always recommended that you should not quit your full time job and keep earning from both.
There is no scenario where you should leave you typical employment position to pursue a career in Bitcoin, unless you have really good contacts or already have some sort of job lined up. There simply isn't enough money to be had.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:15:00 PM

Trading it´s not a bad idea if you have what it takes, or just built the disruptive app!

Someone can easily earn a living with trading in bitcoin, if he has enough experience.
Trading can be risky for those who have no knowledge or experience about it, but it can be very much profitable for someone with much knowledge and experience in trading.
People even can earn 0.1-0.5 btc in a week with good trading skills.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 05:30:37 PM

Trading it´s not a bad idea if you have what it takes, or just built the disruptive app!

Someone can easily earn a living with trading in bitcoin, if he has enough experience.
Trading can be risky for those who have no knowledge or experience about it, but it can be very much profitable for someone with much knowledge and experience in trading.
People even can earn 0.1-0.5 btc in a week with good trading skills.
Yeah trading is the best if you have lots of knowledge how trading works honestly im just a newbie about trading but i making small profit with my small capital.. if you really want to make huge profit you must have large amount of bitcoin so that you can buy more altcoin and make more profit.. buts sometimes its risky..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PacePay

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:38:56 PM

Honestly, bitcoin is not my main source of income, for me it is just a sideline. Bitcoin has a really good advantage to us.  Wink

Yes, bitcoin really has a good advantage to us. With that a number of people and students who were unable to do any job due to some specific reasons are earning a good amount of money.
ebookscreator

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:40:24 PM

Earning leaving with bitcoin is very hard i think unless if you have a money to start a business like faucet.. that it can be passive income in few months.. and always depends in your promotion.. if you are professional in marketing you can make more impression and you can make lots of visitors fast.. and if you perfectly make even 1k visitors a day your faucet will be profitable i think.. and you will earn high amount of bitcoin passively..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:42:56 PM

Earning leaving with bitcoin is very hard i think unless if you have a money to start a business like faucet.. that it can be passive income in few months.. and always depends in your promotion.. if you are professional in marketing you can make more impression and you can make lots of visitors fast.. and if you perfectly make even 1k visitors a day your faucet will be profitable i think.. and you will earn high amount of bitcoin passively..

But that doesn't gives you a guarantee that you will have a stable income and what will you do if you don't find traffic on your site, I think that can be very risky.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1311

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:02:40 PM

Its a possible things, one of my friend quit his job to concentrate on bitcoin, he makes more than his usual salary with bitcoin, he said he earned from mining and trading

It is indeed possible, but trading is not a guarantee that you will always earn because you may lose as well. Sorry to say but your friend is a bit stupid imo, leaving a real job just for trading and mining is insane. Why? In fact your friend can do trading and mining while on his spare time after working on his real job. If he did not leave his real job, he should have more income now (fixed salary from his job and profits from trading & mining)

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:24:18 PM

Earning a living with bitcoin depends on how much food, shelter, clothing, and services costs in your country or area.

I have two situations in mind that will allow someone live by earning bitcoins:

1. The person is living in a third world country. Food, shelter, clothing and service does not cost that much. An individual can support his daily needs with 3$. That is not too much work in bitcoin and also it does not require a lot of investments.

2. The person is living in a first world country. Food, shelter, clothing and services is way more expensive than third world's. The person can support his daily needs either he is working very hard in bitcoin and has a lot of knowledge about bitcoin or he has enough money to invest in bitcoins to get a decent amount of money everyday.

Though the situations are different, in order to make a living out of bitcoin, you have to be knowledgeable about the different ways to earn bitcoin. (trading, gambling, investing, signature campaign or micro tasks)

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:43:45 PM

Earning a living with bitcoin depends on how much food, shelter, clothing, and services costs in your country or area.

I have two situations in mind that will allow someone live by earning bitcoins:

1. The person is living in a third world country. Food, shelter, clothing and service does not cost that much. An individual can support his daily needs with 3$. That is not too much work in bitcoin and also it does not require a lot of investments.

2. The person is living in a first world country. Food, shelter, clothing and services is way more expensive than third world's. The person can support his daily needs either he is working very hard in bitcoin and has a lot of knowledge about bitcoin or he has enough money to invest in bitcoins to get a decent amount of money everyday.

Though the situations are different, in order to make a living out of bitcoin, you have to be knowledgeable about the different ways to earn bitcoin. (trading, gambling, investing, signature campaign or micro tasks)

I am from third world country and I don't think $3 is enough for daily needs, I alone at least need $10 for a day to live in a comfortable way, but it depends on habits and needs of an individual.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:46:01 PM

Honestly, bitcoin is not my main source of income, for me it is just a sideline. Bitcoin has a really good advantage to us.  Wink

Yes, bitcoin really has a good advantage to us. With that a number of people and students who were unable to do any job due to some specific reasons are earning a good amount of money.

Yeah, I also agree for students there is a good advantage, as with that they can earn some pocket money by doing a part time job at home and also they can be able to learn a lot of things here on this forum.

Hire me for your campaign management
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:40:57 PM

Yeah, I also agree for students there is a good advantage, as with that they can earn some pocket money by doing a part time job at home and also they can be able to learn a lot of things here on this forum.

Yes bitcoin is very good for youngsters who are studying and want to earn some pocket money from it and I think this is the safest way to earn some extra money.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 11:43:46 PM

It's more harder if you are living with family cause you have money only for yourself. Better to start combine daily job and bitcoin i think.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:30:53 AM

There are already disruptive apps, take a look at CAT for example. It's for sale here in this forum.  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ebookscreator

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:40:18 AM

if you know whats bitcoin is you will stay on this site, if you had bitcoin a beautifull future waits you, just saying but its true Wink

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
angryrob

Activity: 287

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:45:56 AM

It's more harder if you are living with family cause you have money only for yourself. Better to start combine daily job and bitcoin i think.

I think you are absolutely right bitcoin is best idea to earn money, If we have internet facility then we can work here anywhere from our home with family also and I hope who are aware about bitcoin they will never leave it, If you have lots money then you can trading also.
johny1976 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002

Developer

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:51:55 AM

I think you are absolutely right bitcoin is best idea to earn money, If we have internet facility then we can work here anywhere from our home with family also and I hope who are aware about bitcoin they will never leave it, If you have lots money then you can trading also.

I don't see trading as a much stable source of income.. just my opinion.
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:36:21 AM

I don't see trading as a much stable source of income.. just my opinion.

Trading is one of the best ways to earn money or bitcoin if you have a good capital to start with, and also some good skills and experience about the markets.
It may can be risky sometimes if you become unlucky, but if you have much experience then you won't let yourself take a loss in it.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: