Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:04:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158459 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:28:42 PM

As of now, No. I consider my income in bitcoin as an extra income as i have my main source for a living and may bitcoin income is quite enough to sustain my daily expenditures.Hoping to increase my bitcoin income in the future.
yeah i was thinking the same as you though my income from bitcoin is big enough. I do not need to quit my job and live in bitcoin fully.while you can be very easy to set the time between real job and bitcoin.
bitcoin works in almost all of them are very simple

But I am still could not find enough earning with the bitcoins. If you share how we can make big amounts of money only from bitcoin related opportunities, but would be gratefully helpful. Making a living out of bitcoin still a dream for me.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:37:25 PM

As of now, No. I consider my income in bitcoin as an extra income as i have my main source for a living and may bitcoin income is quite enough to sustain my daily expenditures.Hoping to increase my bitcoin income in the future.
yeah i was thinking the same as you though my income from bitcoin is big enough. I do not need to quit my job and live in bitcoin fully.while you can be very easy to set the time between real job and bitcoin.

But I am still could not find enough earning with the bitcoins. If you share how we can make big amounts of money only from bitcoin related opportunities, but would be gratefully helpful. Making a living out of bitcoin still a dream for me.

Well, your bitcointalk account rank is hero member. You can earn much bitcoin by joining signature campaign, me also hard to earn a living with bitcoin.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:42:31 PM

Well, your bitcointalk account rank is hero member. You can earn much bitcoin by joining signature campaign, me also hard to earn a living with bitcoin.

The payouts from signature campaign is limited, you cannot depend only on signature campaign for living, you need to find other ways to earn bitcoin.
Anon_7716

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:47:26 PM

The payouts from signature campaign is limited, you cannot depend only on signature campaign for living, you need to find other ways to earn bitcoin.

Yup, the payment is only useful for limited needs only and cannot meet all our needs. Better funds you get from your campaign Sign to use for activities that could fold duplicate those funds so it is possible that your needs can be met
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:22:08 PM

That can be risky because you also dont even know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem but you have to know that it is hard to predict.
But you can take the risk and you have to hope that it will be also more worth soon and that it must dont keep stable.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:44:03 PM

It is possible to earn a living with Bitcoin but you will have to invest in allot of bitcoins if you want to be on that level. Not many people have the money to invest into Bitcoin.
So at the moment it is not possible for everybody.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:22:48 PM

It is possible to earn a living with Bitcoin but you will have to invest in allot of bitcoins if you want to be on that level. Not many people have the money to invest into Bitcoin.

well you need to start from somewhere! you can't just start with zero and expect to earn a living, that doesn't work in any place not only in bitcoin but also in fiat (real) world.

you either have to invest money and start a business to earn money (bitcoin in this case) which is harder and requires expertise or you have to get hired in another company to earn as a salary for what you do.

Only Bitcoin
fkvidar

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:23:34 PM

That can be risky because you also dont even know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem but you have to know that it is hard to predict.
But you can take the risk and you have to hope that it will be also more worth soon and that it must dont keep stable.
Yeah it is risky if you try to do that so I do not recommenced it, you cannot predict what is going is happen with Bitcoin maybe it goes away after a year.
You have then lost your job and Bitcoin.

Its never recommended to depend only on bitcoin for living, as if bitcoin dies in future then you don't have any source of income and that will affect your  family too.
The_prodigy

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:50:53 PM

Yeah it is risky if you try to do that so I do not recommenced it, you cannot predict what is going is happen with Bitcoin maybe it goes away after a year.

Its never recommended to depend only on bitcoin for living, as if bitcoin dies in future then you don't have any source of income and that will affect your  family too.
yeah your right guys there's no forever and dont expect much for bitcoin anytime bitcoin can gone or disappear in the market.. so if you really want to earn. make this bitcoin hobby to collect more.. while you are working in real life.. to your real job..
Or if you really want to earn  money job at home you can try to join in any freelancers.. you can try upwork instead..
opossum

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:28:10 PM

yeah your right guys there's no forever and dont expect much for bitcoin anytime bitcoin can gone or disappear in the market.. so if you really want to earn. make this bitcoin hobby to collect more.. while you are working in real life.. to your real job..
Or if you really want to earn  money job at home you can try to join in any freelancers.. you can try upwork instead..

Working as a freelancer is good but you cannot afford to leave your job as it is giving you stable income with lifetime benefits for you and your family.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:58:36 PM

nope i thought to earn in each day you do not have to make an investment. proof I did not invest but I earn a living in every day and every week?
it depends on your job. if you're a bona fide sufficient income and then you can keep living in bitcoin dude
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:00:44 PM

nope i thought to earn in each day you do not have to make an investment. proof I did not invest but I earn a living in every day and every week?
it depends on your job. if you're a bona fide sufficient income and then you can keep living in bitcoin dude

If you have good job then it will take care of you and if you are dependent only on bitcoin then you need to earn descent amount of coins on regular basis.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:14:23 AM

Bitcoin allows the flexibility to work, so you can schedule your work accordingly, and it will not affect your day job too, so its better to work on both of them.
I believe you meant working on this forum's signature campaign or working in faucet kind of usual bitcoins related services. Because only with these kind of earning opportunities we can make flexible work time without disturbing to our regular works.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1311

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:13:16 AM

Bitcoin allows the flexibility to work, so you can schedule your work accordingly, and it will not affect your day job too, so its better to work on both of them.
What do you mean by bitcoin allows tge flexibility to work?Whether you get paid in bitcoin or fiat,your work schedule and flexibility depends on nature of work and not on your payment

I think what he means by "flexibility" is that you can do it anytime without any fixed time schedule. i.e you do a signature campaign and trading, you can do both in your spare time only.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 03:32:53 AM

no i dont earn a living with bitcoin it is a part time job extra money for me which also helps me in some needs in real life. this extra money comes from trading and other things.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:59:31 AM

Yes, signature campaigns help a lot in earning additional income while doing our regular jobs. It helps augment what I'm earning monthly and serves its purpose as a needed help in making extra money. Those who are offering their skills and other services must be earning bigger with more time and dedication on bitcoin.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:14:21 AM

It is possible to earn a living with Bitcoin but that means that you need quiet allot of Bitcoins to do that. Bitcoins are not cheap so you will need some money in order to make a huge profit back and not everybody is capable of doing that.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:10:32 AM

Yes. Like many people here, I am also looking for making a living from bitcoin. Even I'm ready to quit my regular job if I find bitcoin earning is enough for leading a decent life in my country. But earning a living is not possible for all the country people in my view.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:08:15 AM

I don't think we need to invest any thing to earn a living with bitcoins. there is a lot of earning ways, projects, jobs and lots of earning source available where people can earn a good daily or weekly income to living. just need to do a proper research for this. see service section in the forum where is lots of jobs exist to do.
and don't foget about signature campaigns
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:19:28 AM

It is possible with freelance project that pays you in bitcoin like in xbtfreelancer. I have already tried some projects in there like data entry, mystery shopper, web edits and logo making. Those work pays you in moderate to high value of bitcoin. Thats like the same with earning a living in a real job.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: