Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:56:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158459 times)
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1311

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:02:44 PM

My methods to earning a living with bitcoin are always have maximum post on signature campaign, find a giveaway and always joining freeroll poker. That's all free, but you can't earn much from it.
I think the only income of sign camp will not be enough to live in bitcoin. you need a lot of money for food and other purposes. You can not just rely on sign camp for primary income dude
Yeah income from signature campaign is not enough for living, as payouts are not too high and it can only take care of your basic stuffs but I don't think you can live comfortably with it.

Actually someone can make a living from signature campaign but he/she needs to have many high rank accounts. Of course this will be a hard work because he/she needs to spend many hours to make many posts everyday.
But it is not recommended to do it because it will only result in spams.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:09:18 PM

My methods to earning a living with bitcoin are always have maximum post on signature campaign, find a giveaway and always joining freeroll poker. That's all free, but you can't earn much from it.
I think the only income of sign camp will not be enough to live in bitcoin. you need a lot of money for food and other purposes. You can not just rely on sign camp for primary income dude
Yeah income from signature campaign is not enough for living, as payouts are not too high and it can only take care of your basic stuffs but I don't think you can live comfortably with it.

Actually someone can make a living from signature campaign but he/she needs to have many high rank accounts. Of course this will be a hard work because he/she needs to spend many hours to make many posts everyday.

Yes and if he gets banned with higher rank accounts than it will be a total loss of money, but earning from signature campaign is good as an extra income which can take care of basic expenses.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:24:38 PM

It is not that easy to earn a living with Bitcoin it will be better if you see Bitcoin as a bonus and that you can make some a little bit profit of it you must dont depended on it.
Just have a daily job and see Bitcoin as a small earning that is the best thing I think.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:29:30 PM

It is not that easy to earn a living with Bitcoin it will be better if you see Bitcoin as a bonus and that you can make some a little bit profit of it you must dont depended on it.
Just have a daily job and see Bitcoin as a small earning that is the best thing I think.

That is the right way to move on at a moment, just keep it an extra income and do not totally depend on it for living or else you will be surely in trouble in future.
vrm86

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:23:31 PM

I'd rather get any regular job than doing full-time massive posts grinding on bitcointalk - can't imagine how exhausting it would be to get even close to any reasonable salary  Roll Eyes 
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:26:11 PM

I have heard from one of my friend that with bitcoin earning there are a large number of ways available on internet with which if you started to work you will be able to earn your living without any real or part time job and I also heard that with that I can easily support my family.
vrm86

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:36:35 PM

I have heard from one of my friend that with bitcoin earning there are a large number of ways available on internet with which if you started to work you will be able to earn your living without any real or part time job and I also heard that with that I can easily support my family.

That is not true unless you have some money to invest or skills to offer to people. It's practically impossible to earn any decent amount of BTC just out of nowhere - every coin in ecosystem had to be earned/mined with some energy, money or work input earlier.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:05:41 PM

I don't think that is possible at a moment as we need to have a higher price to make it possible but right now it seems to be risky to depend only on bitcoin  for living.
kyren

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:07:08 PM

I don't think that is possible at a moment as we need to have a higher price to make it possible but right now it seems to be risky to depend only on bitcoin  for living.

Totally possible, you just need upfront capital.  I have a bunch of solar panels setup, numerous miners throughout my house which I use during the winter for heat...

You can make money off Bitcoins and make it work, but it does require a lot of time and capital.
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:13:24 PM

Currently I am earning from my websites with ad networks and by selling ad spaces to people, while for the future I am going to join a signature campaign and will struggle hard to reach the legendary.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:31:48 PM

to be honest i doubt that it depends on the actual price of the bitcoin right now as people can be paid an equivalent of dollars in bitcoin for work and the issue would be solved easily

i think earning a living with bitcoin is really possible nowadays as people might work some programming job in order to gain some bitcoins from their employers

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
vrm86

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:38:48 PM

to be honest i doubt that it depends on the actual price of the bitcoin right now as people can be paid an equivalent of dollars in bitcoin for work and the issue would be solved easily

i think earning a living with bitcoin is really possible nowadays as people might work some programming job in order to gain some bitcoins from their employers

Right - it's quite easy to have salary expressed in bitcoins while your work value is still measured in USD or any other fiat money currency. But in case of simple conversion like that, can anyone say that he/she is earning bitcoins? Is that really different from exchanging money to BTC on your own after you got your salary in USD?
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:32:38 PM

Indeed, earning a living with the bitcoin is possible but it would take a lot of time and I do not think it will be good if you have also a full time job.
Because you would not have any spare time left because of this.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:37:45 PM

Indeed, earning a living with the bitcoin is possible but it would take a lot of time and I do not think it will be good if you have also a full time job.
Because you would not have any spare time left because of this.

Yes and the major reason behind it is that the price of bitcoin in not at its peak, if bitcoin reaches to the moon then people can afford to leave the present job an get full time on bitcoin.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:09:08 AM

Its a possible things, one of my friend quit his job to concentrate on bitcoin, he makes more than his usual salary with bitcoin, he said he earned from mining and trading
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 01:51:10 AM

Honestly, bitcoin is not my main source of income, for me it is just a sideline. Bitcoin has a really good advantage to us.  Wink
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:01:11 AM

Honestly, bitcoin is not my main source of income, for me it is just a sideline. Bitcoin has a really good advantage to us.  Wink

I totally agree with you, bitcoin gave many advantages for us. Although earn bitcoin only by signatures campaign can Not be living but decent we can earn some dollars in bitcoin every week.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:02:23 AM

yeah I am earning  a living with bitcoin ever I buy bitcoin when less price in bitcoin and when more increase price bitcoin . I sell also with traders and take profit and   lot of time and I have to do this full time job it will be more good for me Smiley Cool
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:12:06 AM

where are you guys living?
i am living in a developing country but there is no food (a decent food) that costs $1 the worst fast food in sandwich form will cost at least $2.5-$3

I live in the Philippines. McDonald's burger is 2$ here. There are bunch of local restaurants that sell really really big burger for like 1$-1.25$. It's really big and full of cheese. Local restaurants are actually good and are cheap. Restaurants like Starbucks and Mcdonald's offer foods that are really too expensive for a simple meal.
I think in my country has the lowest prices. burger in McDonal only worth under $1 plus cola. it is the complete package.
but is it mcdonald accepted bitcoin for payment option ?
because I've never tried. would be very nice if we could buy the necessities of life with bitcoin

draceus

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:46:18 AM

I totally agree with you, bitcoin gave many advantages for us. Although earn bitcoin only by signatures campaign can Not be living but decent we can earn some dollars in bitcoin every week.

yeah I agree with you friend bitcoin give us  many way for ear money but now me also doing work on the bitcoin and living when decrease price in bitcoin and after I buy bitcoin and wait few month and when  know increase price in bitcoin and after sell bitcoin and take more profit and me also earning and living with bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: