Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158459 times)
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:12:56 AM

Earning to augment my day job income is what BTC has given me over the last few weeks. What I'm earning now in BTC is not enough to put food on the table, but at least I could spend it on our utility bills. I'm not much of a gambler so I don't really have other means to improve my what I'm earning here.

I lived off of bitcoin for about 3 years. It's just like living off of money, because that's what it is. You quickly learn there isn't too much you can actually buy with bitcoin, except fast food and clothing/home decor. Oh, and a grip of game credit. There is no way to directly purchase life essentials (gas and groceries), Wal-Mart was ass about accepting gyft back in the day (this has since improved tremendously).  But as far as pay, it was enough to support three adults with money to save, it just depends on what job you land.

Here's a tip. Never accept a job with a payrate denominated in bitcoin. It's lovely when the price goes up, but when the price goes down (as it so often does) you may find the bills getting tight for seemingly no reason  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:53:14 AM

It's possible for hard working people who like daily routine, so i think better to work on daily job insteed of full timer on bitcoin.

There are people who loves to work full time on bitcoin as they are earning better then their real life job, and the best thing is there is no boss and he can work according to his convenience.

Better because it will be at your accord to when you want to work. Well you just have apply for your medical cards and other legal stuffs if you want to earn through bitcoin. Because day job provide that for you. I guess they call it voluntary.  Huh
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:29:09 AM

i think best for those who are jobless. they can use it for earning  a living. but those who have their permanent job they cannot take the risk. but i think later or sooner people will choose bitcoin as for earning a living
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:38:57 AM

It's possible for hard working people who like daily routine, so i think better to work on daily job insteed of full timer on bitcoin.

There are people who loves to work full time on bitcoin as they are earning better then their real life job, and the best thing is there is no boss and he can work according to his convenience.

Better because it will be at your accord to when you want to work. Well you just have apply for your medical cards and other legal stuffs if you want to earn through bitcoin. Because day job provide that for you. I guess they call it voluntary.  Huh

And as long as you are familiar with our strategies and styles, then its no regrets. My only day job is if there is anyone to invite us do road works or construction. I was suppose to go during our last contract but i injured my arm. And now i mostly at btc full time.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:46:52 AM

i think best for those who are jobless. they can use it for earning  a living. but those who have their permanent job they cannot take the risk. but i think later or sooner people will choose bitcoin as for earning a living

Lol yeah too dumb to leave a bright future in their real life job for bitcoin full time job. Bitcoin career for me is fit for additional income due the money I earned from bitcoin far lower than my salary in workplace.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:50:35 AM

I think now many are able to living from trading bitcoin because it is much easier than forex and I've proved it. to choose bitcoin as for earning a living, i believe not all people would agree especially if they have basic job.

CryptoStake

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:24:40 AM

Lol yeah too dumb to leave a bright future in their real life job for bitcoin full time job. Bitcoin career for me is fit for additional income due the money I earned from bitcoin far lower than my salary in workplace.

Not really, some people have income of bitcoin exceed their monthly salary. But that does not mean they leave the job
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:32:00 AM

I think now many are able to living from trading bitcoin because it is much easier than forex and I've proved it. to choose bitcoin as for earning a living, i believe not all people would agree especially if they have basic job.

The primary goal is to earn good amount of stable money on regular basis, either from job or bitcoin, and if you are successfully doing it then you should continue with bitcoin.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:19:17 AM

The primary goal is to earn good amount of stable money on regular basis, either from job or bitcoin, and if you are successfully doing it then you should continue with bitcoin.

But make a living with bitcoin sometimes easy and sometimes it is very difficult. Maybe living bitcoin as living will more good if that one living in country who had the own currency lower on dollars.
But it is can not be stable because the price of bitcoin always have fluctuations.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:20:52 AM

Earning a living currently with bitcoin is possible. But not that convenient.

For example, if you want to buy some groceries, you'd have to exchange your BTC into some fiat currency. That will take fees, effort and time. Also risks of you getting scammed.

This problem will be solved in the future though, as more bitcoin accepting merchants come along and join the game Wink
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:23:03 AM

But make a living with bitcoin sometimes easy and sometimes it is very difficult. Maybe living bitcoin as living will more good if that one living in country who had the own currency lower on dollars.
But it is can not be stable because the price of bitcoin always have fluctuations.

Price fluctuation is a big problem in getting full time on bitcoin, as you never know what amount you will be earning on regular basis, sometimes you will earn more and  sometimes less depending on the price of bitcoin.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:58:00 AM

Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin-based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?
I am not necessarily earning a living with BTC as I am only a teenager, but I can earn enough a week to satisfy my needs. My main sources of BTC are as follows:
Posting on the forum to earn money from my signature campaign (Yobit.net)
Gambling (not that much nowadays)
Trading (I am still only learning)

Smiley
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:18:56 AM

Price fluctuation is a big problem in getting full time on bitcoin, as you never know what amount you will be earning on regular basis, sometimes you will earn more and  sometimes less depending on the price of bitcoin.

yes bitcoin prices also sometimes determine our income. especially if you rely on signature campaign. when the price of bitcoin down, you will not get a high result.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:19:58 AM

Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin-based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?
I am not necessarily earning a living with BTC as I am only a teenager, but I can earn enough a week to satisfy my needs. My main sources of BTC are as follows:
Posting on the forum to earn money from my signature campaign (Yobit.net)
Gambling (not that much nowadays)
Trading (I am still only learning)

Smiley
Those are nice projects, however you can also sell your skills if you have good needed skills for the community in the services section of this forum. And by the way since you are a full member of Yobit , you can change to your respective signature from Yobit signature thread.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:25:56 AM

yes bitcoin prices also sometimes determine our income. especially if you rely on signature campaign. when the price of bitcoin down, you will not get a high result.

Yeah and we are also not sure how long signature campaign will survive, there are chances that it might get disappeared in future and that will be really disappointing for all  of us.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:29:01 AM

yeah it looks like it happened to me I now have a goal to buy a house for me with my wife. so in addition I work in an office. I also have many other extras income such as investment, opened an online store and work in bitcoin. The most profitable of course is bitcoin. I'm quite difficult to set a time
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:32:32 AM

Yeah it is quite difficult to earn a living with bitcoin eventhough the price is quite stable, but now it is hard to earn bitcoin since the mining became difficult
brianlee01

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:36:10 AM

Yes bitcoin prices also sometimes determine our income. especially if you rely on signature campaign. when the price of bitcoin down, you will not get a high result.

Yeah and we are also not sure how long signature campaign will survive, there are chances that it might get disappeared in future and that will be really disappointing for all  of us.
Do not just depend on sig camp if you want earn more when the price is down of course the price will determine the income. Try to find another way to get bitcoin. like using faucet and hunting bitcoin giveaway.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:50:57 AM

Here's a tip. Never accept a job with a payrate denominated in bitcoin. It's lovely when the price goes up, but when the price goes down (as it so often does) you may find the bills getting tight for seemingly no reason  Grin

That's a pretty good advice. Imagine one day you were paid in BTC and the next day when you are about to use your earnings, the price suddenly drops by 20%. That would totally suck.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:03:05 AM

Earning and living with the bitcoin is possible for sure but also has some risk if you ask me due to the point there is a chance the bitcoin will collapse.
I think its good and if you invest a lot of money in the bitcoins you can make a lot of profit for sure...
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: