Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:28:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84123 times)
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:04:21 PM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions
lol only fools who do more than three times the deposit in one site. the most important thing is not at all times enjoy investing in one site. you'll have more defeats. do not invest in the old site. then you will earn profit
simonloff

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:20:50 PM

If you want actual advice, Avoid everything promising amazing things like doubling, These are mostly scams and not serious offers, Probably try to avoid them and hold bitcoins or invest seriously in trading or things like that.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:28:37 PM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?

Trading altcoins can be extremely profitable, assuming the exchange doesn't steal your money. I have doubled my original BTC amount at least three times, but most traders lose, so be careful.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:46:46 PM

I can only suggest you that. don't loose your money in bitcoin doubler sites, you can't double your bitcoin with these sites, just do some actual work/job and do hard work. without hard work you won't get success. you can try trading which is very profitable work. if you don't have enough fund to trade bitcoin just start trading of altcoin. like dogecoins or litecoins.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:58:51 PM

You can double your bitcoin only in very risk investment programs online but please don't try it.
Most people loose huge money there.
Please be patient, collect your BTC slowly over time and when Bitcoin becomes mainstream and its value icrease a lot, you will surely become reach Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:32:09 PM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?
do a trading activity, selling goods, offer your service and etc there are many way how to earn cash here and it depend on your skill
sachung

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 06:58:38 PM

There is no such thing as doubling bitcoins with decent risks on invested money, mostly it's either HYIP's offering profit on hourly duration and these are just tricks to attract new investors or gambling which is a negative profit game.
g4vinshreds

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

Trader

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:32:22 PM

Probably no easy way to do it, and whatever you do, don't trust those sites that claim to double your bitcoins real fast.

Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:37:23 PM

If you want to double your Bitcoin, you have to do a lot of thing not just doing that faucets and micro earning things. But it depends on how much Bitcoin do you have, if you just have a small amount of Bitcoin then it won't take you a long time to do it Grin

faucet used to be profitable
Dormund

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 12:44:40 PM

There is no easy way to do something like doubling your coins, You can trade USD or buy altcoins but they are very risky investments as well.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 12:48:53 PM

If you want to double your bitcoin then try to gamble it through gambling site or do sports betting.
The risk is always there if you want to double your bitcoin fast and easy.
silly_ninja

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 12:52:38 PM

There are many ways to double your bitcoins like first one in my list would be to gamble, it is the quickest way to make or loose money.
If you want consistent income then I suggest you to buy accounts and start joining signature campaigns.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:14:48 PM

Well the altcoins keep making this the best and easy way to double,they reach 50%90 % in a day of pump if you lucky to have coins on the bump well ,just need to know when to jump.Whales pumped eth and others and left the coins,slowly recovering the hit ,but its always this way with altcoins,bitcoin will have its moment soon of pumping.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 02:20:05 PM

How about buying ETHERUM..?
i think trade your bitcoin with altcoin pair is a good option to doubling your bitcoin in 1month, maybe only 1week  Cheesy
and the best way of decreasing your bitcoin in 1 month, maybe only 1 week, trading have medium risk, whether the price down or go up, who knows?
Ethereum will be dumped soon. It's just a matter of when. The bubble will pop, and those that took the opportunity and profited will be counting their bills.

Well the altcoins keep making this the best and easy way to double,they reach 50%90 % in a day of pump if you lucky to have coins on the bump well ,just need to know when to jump.Whales pumped eth and others and left the coins,slowly recovering the hit ,but its always this way with altcoins,bitcoin will have its moment soon of pumping.
It's difficult to figure out when a pump is going to happen. Actually, no. It's next to impossible. You can't expect a pump on some shitcoin unless you pay attention to every single market at all times and check for buy orders on all the exchanges. If you're too late, then the pump will already be over and you're left in the dust, with a huge loss by investing in some useless coin. And don't expect whales to come back to that - there are plenty more altcoins to pump and dump.

jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:34:18 PM

There are many ways to double your bitcoins like first one in my list would be to gamble, it is the quickest way to make or loose money.
If you want consistent income then I suggest you to buy accounts and start joining signature campaigns.

Yeah this is good Idea, Double bitcoin is so risky I have saw many doubling websites doing scams with that gambling. Its completely fucked many people. Better to go with signature campaign as you said.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:47:03 PM

Well said based on the consistency. Bitcoin usage in gambling will earn you as well end you in loss. So bitcoin earning can be done through signature campaign if consistent income is expected.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:02:07 PM

Doubling your bitcoins is possible for sure but its not as easy as people say of course, gambling can help you but most likely not.
I think in a short time there is no method to do this other than gambling.
techalt

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:05:35 PM

Doubling coins with no risk for the invested money is not currently present, You would put risk on your deposited money if you try gambling or anything like that IMO.
LiberOptions

Activity: 412

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:17:22 PM

The best way to double your coins IMO is through gambling.
Of course that there's plenty of risk associated with this option but is is one of the best. Other than that you can try to trade some altcoins but I believe that that option is also pretty risky!
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:50:33 PM

Well said based on the consistency. Bitcoin usage in gambling will earn you as well end you in loss. So bitcoin earning can be done through signature campaign if consistent income is expected.
It will be nice of course. But that will be very hard. Because you never know what will happen with the value will be.
And that is quite risky. And you can better dont do that, because you can also lose some money and that wont be good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: