Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84108 times)
sweeeter

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:01:00 PM

Gambling is not a good way at all, As the possibility of doubling your coins is the possibility of losing them, The most decent thing to do with bitcoins IMO is holding them and waiting for a price increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:33:24 PM

There are many ways to double your bitcoins like first one in my list would be to gamble, it is the quickest way to make or loose money.
If you want consistent income then I suggest you to buy accounts and start joining signature campaigns.

Well said based on the consistency. Bitcoin usage in gambling will earn you as well end you in loss. So bitcoin earning can be done through signature campaign if consistent income is expected.
It will be nice of course. But that will be very hard. Because you never know what will happen with the value will be.
And that is quite risky. And you can better dont do that, because you can also lose some money and that wont be good.
It will be of course good if you can do that. But it is really hard to get it. And it cost also a lot of time.
And you can also lose it and that will be not good. So it is quite risky if you are doing that.
btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:04:32 PM

Gambling is the only way for doubling the Coins in a short time but also its the most insecure way. There is a lot of chance, more that 80% that you will lose them all , instead of gaining.  Wink
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:16:33 PM

Gambling is the only way for doubling the Coins in a short time but also its the most insecure way. There is a lot of chance, more that 80% that you will lose them all , instead of gaining.  Wink

gambling a good way of losing your coins rather than doubling them.
when you suggest a way of profiting it needs to work for everyone and at least works most of the time. but gambling only works for 1 lucky person and the rest lose their money.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:14:01 PM

How about buying ETHERUM..?
i think trade your bitcoin with altcoin pair is a good option to doubling your bitcoin in 1month, maybe only 1week  Cheesy
and the best way of decreasing your bitcoin in 1 month, maybe only 1 week, trading have medium risk, whether the price down or go up, who knows?
Ethereum will be dumped soon. It's just a matter of when. The bubble will pop, and those that took the opportunity and profited will be counting their bills.

Well the altcoins keep making this the best and easy way to double,they reach 50%90 % in a day of pump if you lucky to have coins on the bump well ,just need to know when to jump.Whales pumped eth and others and left the coins,slowly recovering the hit ,but its always this way with altcoins,bitcoin will have its moment soon of pumping.
It's difficult to figure out when a pump is going to happen. Actually, no. It's next to impossible. You can't expect a pump on some shitcoin unless you pay attention to every single market at all times and check for buy orders on all the exchanges. If you're too late, then the pump will already be over and you're left in the dust, with a huge loss by investing in some useless coin. And don't expect whales to come back to that - there are plenty more altcoins to pump and dump.

Well whales are pumping others coins now i dont say its easy it will be always question of luck to have the coins and the wales choose that coin to pump,even not being in the first moments can join the ride and take easy profit on short investments.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:17:10 PM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?
NO
It's money and has value. So you will have to buy them at market price or work for money or sell something.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:25:58 PM

Well try captcha service i saw someone paying 1 dollar for every 100 captchas soo with a good conection you will be able to make around 0,01btc daily hour i believe its possible to achieve.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:36:21 PM

Well try captcha service i saw someone paying 1 dollar for every 100 captchas soo with a good conection you will be able to make around 0,01btc daily hour i believe its possible to achieve.

I think captcha work is too time consuming and will waste time, its better to start working on signature campaign and earn descent amount of bitcoins.
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:46:12 PM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?
NO
It's money and has value. So you will have to buy them at market price or work for money or sell something.
wouldn't work to earn huge amount of bitcoin just from micro earning like fauceting or visiting paid ads , it's easy cash but very small and for me it's not worth.
and true by bought some bitcoin , chance to earn huge amount or doubling your bitcoin would be more realistic than just doing faucet work. there so many people sell their service to get bitcoin like designing forum signature code and create logo design you might interested Mornincupofhate .

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:51:42 PM

Doubling your bitcoins is possible for sure but its not as easy as people say of course, gambling can help you but most likely not.
I think in a short time there is no method to do this other than gambling.

Doubling coins is almost not possible gambling is indeed too risky and there is further no any method that is working to do this fast.
The only thing you can do is doing slow methods to gain them but doubling them fast is not possible and slow its of course possible by many methods.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 10:08:30 PM

Gamble? Grin

I would recommend doing some freelance jobs that pay on bitcoin, or joining a signature campaign. You could also join a signature campaign.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
brianlee01

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:25:46 PM

IMO the easy way to doubling bitcoin is gambling and Trading. Both you can easily get fast money
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:23:45 AM

I have just invested another 50 dollars worth of bitcoin into a private investment that is paying but for newcomers the share price is 99 bucks and it gives out 10 bucks a month dividend for 12 months per share and then the company can by it back from you at the original price or you can hold for more dividends depending on company profits. They are building a payment processor, they got  license and it's up and running as well. That's my latest investment. I want to try and grab a few more if I can before round 2 investment closes as the shares are limited. So you can find startups that take bitcoin as an investment to grow your money.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:33:34 AM

Dont ever join on a doubler site cause they are scam, at first they will make you excite so that you will triple your first investment after you get paid. Then you will up  a looser cause they will take away all your investments
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:02:57 AM

Gamble? Grin

I would recommend doing some freelance jobs that pay on bitcoin, or joining a signature campaign. You could also join a signature campaign.

Suggestion to get a freelance job for bitcoin helps you get some additional bitcoin. But continuously getting job is also a big deal.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:49:10 AM

It will be good if that is possible. But it will be really hard and that is also it will take a long time to get it and that is a problem for people.
They cant wait and they are very greedy so that is really bad. But I hope that more people can get some profit of it.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:09:34 AM

It will be good if that is possible. But it will be really hard and that is also it will take a long time to get it and that is a problem for people.
They cant wait and they are very greedy so that is really bad. But I hope that more people can get some profit of it.
most people do not have the patience to investments that require a long ROI. so they take a shortcut by double bitcoin them through ponzi. it was a big mistake

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:12:02 AM

most people do not have the patience to investments that require a long ROI. so they take a shortcut by double bitcoin them through ponzi. it was a big mistake

at the end what's the result?
Simply nor in a long nor in a short, you can get a good ROI!
Because short time: you get peanuts.
Long time: you got scammed from an hyip.

I can't understand how people could try to earn with this stupid sites.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:41:38 AM

at the end what's the result?
Simply nor in a long nor in a short, you can get a good ROI!
Because short time: you get peanuts.
Long time: you got scammed from an hyip.

I can't understand how people could try to earn with this stupid sites.

Majority of those sites are scam and will not help you in doubling your coins, there is no way to double your coins, the only way to get there is to earn it.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 12:34:46 PM

As far as I know, there is no such thing as easy cash. If so, everyone could be a millionaire/billionaire/etc. by now, and the term " millionaire/billionaire/etc." will no longer exist. The fastest way to earn Bitcoin is to offer services to people and accept Bitcoin as a payment method.

Life sucks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: