Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84123 times)
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:08:32 PM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?

There are many ways to earn bitcoins, and you can earn free bitcoin on this forum. It's called signature campaign, for more information you can go to service section
y8tvkid

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 07:45:08 PM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?

There are many ways to earn bitcoins, and you can earn free bitcoin on this forum. It's called signature campaign, for more information you can go to service section

But I think he will have to buy account to participate in signature campaign, and buying account will require him to invest few btc at initial stage, as we don't find free accounts.
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:37:51 PM

If you are trying to double your bitcoins, then gambling is the best way to do that. If you want to earn bitcoin, then signature campaigns are the best.
azeminjo09

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:41:53 PM

There is always gambling option... if you dont like it then get a job.
Also there is no way to get easy money, get it guys...
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:39:39 PM

I don't think there's an easy way to double your money.  I try to buy a little bitcoin when the price is low with the idea of selling later when it's high in price.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:50:56 PM

I don't think there's an easy way to double your money.  I try to buy a little bitcoin when the price is low with the idea of selling later when it's high in price.
yeah right, doubling the money is so difficult. we can not ensure and guarantee it. The world can happen any bitcoin. you can lose in a short time.
nuevo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:14:00 PM

You can buy Amazon stuff cheap through Purse.io with bitcoin and selling them other places and buy more bitcoin then you started with.
You can build a faucet rotator like this  and get referral commissions
Start a blog and get paid in bitcoin for ads
Join affiliate programs! There a lot out there but the one I like the best is FortuneJack

And if all else fails you can ask for them like this "Hey friends! I'm new to bitcoin and I was wondering if anyone had bitcoin to share with me? 1Q3qFTLsG5UFAfQBcVCw39SLrzS1MM98qN"

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:36:33 PM

There is no 'get rich quick' scheme is available in the market and if you see one, it's a scam.

The best way to earn bitcoin at basic level is bitcoin signature campaign. Also you can try p2p loan websites like btcpop or btcjam. I am getting good returns from these website from a  long time now.

A faucet rotator is also a good idea, if you are member of big facebook groups, then you can make couple of bucks by referring people. but doubling your bitcoin overnight is not possible.

bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:32:08 PM

There is absolutely no unbelievably good thing such as doubling the money without any risks involved, Things offering such promotion like HYIP's are scams, I think just holding the bitcoins is a decent enough investment.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:42:57 PM

bitcoin is not "a get rich quick" scheme, nothing like doubling your money is available with bitcoin except the usual scams.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:45:07 PM

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to double your coins. Maybe just betting, or trading in the exchange But the possible profit is proportionate to the risk.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:48:10 PM

Easy cash? There is no such thing as that, we are all here trying to make that but no money comes from nothing. Good luck and try working hard for some money  Cheesy
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:04:49 PM

If you spend sometime and effort in this forum you probably can reach a good decent member status, After that you can join some signature campaign and probably earn more than faucets, there aren't any easy ways though.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:29:43 PM

Earning easy cash is mostly not existent, Even faucets are not easy cash "you probably already know since you used them" Doubling methods are almost always scams or gambling which is a very bad idea IMO.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:45:06 PM

Well its possible but at altcoins if lucky enought besides those most offers to double your coins will lead you into a scam and coins losted.
mkc

Activity: 517
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 10:01:41 PM

Bitcoin is a form of currency, if you have 1000 dollar, is there any easy way to double it?
Since you are asking, I am wondering if you refer to any cloud mining, high yield investment, or gambling site?
I personally invested in the cloud mingling, high yield sites, all lost coins, no exception. I also play in gambling site, lost money too. But my expectation on gambling site is to have fun, not to make money and I play small.
Just FYI ...
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 10:12:06 PM

There is no 'get rich quick' scheme is available in the market and if you see one, it's a scam.

The best way to earn bitcoin at basic level is bitcoin signature campaign. Also you can try p2p loan websites like btcpop or btcjam. I am getting good returns from these website from a  long time now.

A faucet rotator is also a good idea, if you are member of big facebook groups, then you can make couple of bucks by referring people. but doubling your bitcoin overnight is not possible.

Doubling your bitcoins is not possible in such a short time period of course, that is right but there are some quick methods.
If some website is adverting with it, its 99% chance its scam all the way..
These days there are no fair people anymore that want to help people, doubling your coins is possible by gambling of course but I do not recommend you at all, its has too many risks.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3563

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 10:16:58 PM

bitcoin is a currency, like any others.

you can set up a business buying products from suppliers and selling them for bitcoin. keeping the profit as bitcoin.
you can search out existing bitcoin businesses to look for jobs and ask to be paid in bitcoin
if you have coding skills there are loads of projects you can join, or even make your own project

but stay away from the "investment schemes" that promise profit, they are 99% scams. and you will lose out.
gambling is also a risk. so try to stay away from them unless your playing for fun and dont care about possibly losing

clever suggestion!
how you earn money? just apply the same scheme for btc.
more are your ability more the way to earn money = btc.
just start to study and not spend any dime in "investment schemes"!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:13:32 PM

i think the best suggestion for youy is just keep holding your bitcoins till the next halving at least , and then you can make a good profit if the Bitcoin's price rise for the highest levels as expected.
lolgato1

Activity: 793

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:15:15 PM

If you want a fast but risky way then gambling all the way if you only have dust then save up and wait for a price spike in btc if it spikes enough you can turn in a hefty profit.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: