Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:01:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ethereum Paradox  (Read 99811 times)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:41:38 PM

Do not reply to the panic-stricken, technologically illiterate, deranged trolls.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:43:52 PM

My accusations of him being a predatory pederast have more merit than his accusations against Casper.  If he's going to FUD he should be able to handle the bants.

This works only because readers are as ignorant of technology as stoat is. They say ignorance is bliss, because you don't know what you think you know.

I know for a fact I am not FUDing. If you want to prove otherwise, get Vitalik to enter a debate with me.

Any way, it is time to stop reading your nonsense. Bye stoat. Enjoy your right hand.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:50:29 PM

sold that shit, overhyped

The hype has only begun. If you are buying because you want to steal from your fellow greater fool, then by all means do buy and hold for Homestead, Casper, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, and Microsoft Azure, $trillion market cap, etc..

stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 02:54:32 PM

My accusations of him being a predatory pederast have more merit than his accusations against Casper.  If he's going to FUD he should be able to handle the bants.

This works only because readers are as ignorant of technology as stoat is. They say ignorance is bliss, because you don't know what you think you know.

I know for a fact I am not FUDing. If you want to prove otherwise, get Vitalik to enter a debate with me.

Any way, it is time to stop reading your nonsense. Bye stoat. Enjoy your right hand.

It's pretty obvious that you are talking in circles. You haven't made "a breakthrough" or found an achilles heel as you would like people to believe.  You are merely building a strawman out of ideas in your own head and attacking that.

You can't know what ethereums solution to scaling will be because it hasn't been released yet. This whole thread is merely a pathetic attempt at FUD against something you are sour graping.

Stop doing it and stop being a fugitive pedophile. Hand yourself in to the local police station in Davao and apologise to the philipino people for being a predatory sex tourist.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:58:23 PM

stoat hope you've hid your IP address well, because jail time awaits you:

15 U.S. Code § 78i - Manipulation of security prices

(a) Transactions relating to purchase or sale of securityIt shall be unlawful for any person, directly or indirectly, by the use of the mails or any means or instrumentality of interstate commerce, or of any facility of any national securities exchange, or for any member of a national securities exchange—
(1) For the purpose of creating a false or misleading appearance of active trading in any security other than a government security, or a false or misleading appearance with respect to the market for any such security, (A) to effect any transaction in such security which involves no change in the beneficial ownership thereof, or (B) to enter an order or orders for the purchase of such security with the knowledge that an order or orders of substantially the same size, at substantially the same time, and at substantially the same price, for the sale of any such security, has been or will be entered by or for the same or different parties, or (C) to enter any order or orders for the sale of any such security with the knowledge that an order or orders of substantially the same size, at substantially the same time, and at substantially the same price, for the purchase of such security, has been or will be entered by or for the same or different parties.
(2) To effect, alone or with 1 or more other persons, a series of transactions in any security registered on a national securities exchange, any security not so registered, or in connection with any security-based swap or security-based swap agreement with respect to such security creating actual or apparent active trading in such security, or raising or depressing the price of such security, for the purpose of inducing the purchase or sale of such security by others.
(3) If a dealer, broker, security-based swap dealer, major security-based swap participant, or other person selling or offering for sale or purchasing or offering to purchase the security, a security-based swap, or a security-based swap agreement with respect to such security, to induce the purchase or sale of any security registered on a national securities exchange, any security not so registered, any security-based swap, or any security-based swap agreement with respect to such security by the circulation or dissemination in the ordinary course of business of information to the effect that the price of any such security will or is likely to rise or fall because of market operations of any 1 or more persons conducted for the purpose of raising or depressing the price of such security.
(4) If a dealer, broker, security-based swap dealer, major security-based swap participant, or other person selling or offering for sale or purchasing or offering to purchase the security, a security-based swap, or security-based swap agreement with respect to such security, to make, regarding any security registered on a national securities exchange, any security not so registered, any security-based swap, or any security-based swap agreement with respect to such security, for the purpose of inducing the purchase or sale of such security, such security-based swap, or such security-based swap agreement any statement which was at the time and in the light of the circumstances under which it was made, false or misleading with respect to any material fact, and which that person knew or had reasonable ground to believe was so false or misleading.
(5) For a consideration, received directly or indirectly from a broker, dealer, security-based swap dealer, major security-based swap participant, or other person selling or offering for sale or purchasing or offering to purchase the security, a security-based swap, or security-based swap agreement with respect to such security, to induce the purchase of any security registered on a national securities exchange, any security not so registered, any security-based swap, or any security-based swap agreement with respect to such security by the circulation or dissemination of information to the effect that the price of any such security will or is likely to rise or fall because of the market operations of any 1 or more persons conducted for the purpose of raising or depressing the price of such security.
(6) To effect either alone or with one or more other persons any series of transactions for the purchase and/or sale of any security other than a government security for the purpose of pegging, fixing, or stabilizing the price of such security in contravention of such rules and regulations as the Commission may prescribe as necessary or appropriate in the public interest or for the protection of investors.

Securities Regulation Code

CHAPTER VII

Prohibitions on Fraud, Manipulation and Insider Trading

SEC. 24. Manipulation of Security Prices; Devices and Practices.

24.1     It shall be unlawful for any person acting for himself or through a dealer or broker, directly or indirectly:

a)         To create a false or misleading appearance of active trading in any listed security traded in an Exchange or any other trading market (hereafter referred to purposes of this Chapter as “Exchange”):

(i)        By effecting any transaction in such security which involves no change in the beneficial ownership thereof;

(ii)        By entering an order or orders for the purchase or sale of such security with the knowledge that a simultaneous order or orders of substantially the same size, time and price, for the sale or purchase of any such security, has or will be entered by or for the same or different parties; or

(iii)       By performing similar act where there is no change in beneficial ownership.

b)         To effect, alone or with others, a series of transactions in securities that:

(i)         Raises their price to induce the purchase of a security, whether of the same or a different class of the same issuer or of a controlling, controlled, or commonly controlled company by others;

(ii)        Depresses their price to induce the sale of a security, whether of the same or a different class, of the same issuer or of a controlling, controlled, or commonly controlled company by others; or

(iii)       Creates active trading to induce such a purchase or sale through manipulative devices such as marking the close, painting the tape, squeezing the float, hype and dump, boiler room operations and such other similar devices.

c)        To circulate or disseminate information that the price of any security listed in an Exchange will or is likely to rise or fall because of manipulative market operations of any one or more persons conducted for the purpose of raising or depressing the price of the security for the purpose of inducing the purchase or sale of such security.

d)        To make false or misleading statement with respect to any material fact, which he knew or had reasonable ground to believe was so false or misleading, for the purpose of inducing the purchase or sale of any security listed or traded in an Exchange.

e)         To effect, either alone or others, any series of transactions for the purchase and/or sale of any security traded in an Exchange for the purpose of pegging, fixing or stabilizing the price of such security, unless otherwise allowed by this Code or by rules of the Commission.

24.2.    No person shall use or employ, in connection with the purchase or sale of any security any manipulative or deceptive device or contrivance. Neither shall any short sale be effected nor any stop-loss order be executed in connection with the purchase or sale of any security except in accordance with such rules and regulations as the Commission may prescribe as necessary or appropriate in the public interest or for the protection of investors.�

24.3.   The foregoing provisions notwithstanding, the Commission, having due regard to the public interest and the protection of investors, may, by rules and regulations, allow certain acts or transactions that may otherwise be prohibited under this Section.

stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 03:01:58 PM

And how in your tiny pea brain do you suppose any of that applies to me?

<-- Click here!
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:33:11 PM

And how in my tiny pea brain do you suppose any of that applies to me?

stoat also can't read:

stoat hope you've hid your IP address well, because jail time awaits you:

c)        To circulate or disseminate information that the price of any security listed in an Exchange will or is likely to rise or fall because of manipulative market operations of any one or more persons conducted for the purpose of raising or depressing the price of the security for the purpose of inducing the purchase or sale of such security.

d)        To make false or misleading statement with respect to any material fact, which he knew or had reasonable ground to believe was so false or misleading, for the purpose of inducing the purchase or sale of any security listed or traded in an Exchange.

24.2.    No person shall use or employ, in connection with the purchase or sale of any security any manipulative or deceptive device or contrivance

stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 03:39:06 PM

Yup. Thought so none of that applies to me, ethereum or even cryptocurrency.

<-- Click here!
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:39:50 PM

0x8d1b4e41652eacec5715dc5c4833f6b713573de6 If you agree with me, please support a friend of mine in need.

Who is the friend? What is his need? Prove you are not begging for funds for yourself by pretending there is a friend in need.

Sark

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:40:39 PM

Lol, according to TPDB, every person on this forum should be locked up.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:42:56 PM

Lol, according to TPDB, every person on this forum should be locked up.

No. As I've pointed out in the past, the securities regulations appear to be lenient against those who were merely buy and selling illegal unregistered and/or manipulated securities. Those who are promoting are dangerously close to the line. Those who are actively manipulating are flirting with the law. Note IANAL.

stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 03:44:11 PM

0x8d1b4e41652eacec5715dc5c4833f6b713573de6 If you agree with me, please support a friend of mine in need.

Who is the friend? What is his need? Prove you are not begging for funds for yourself by pretending there is a friend in need.

Prove you haven't had sex with children m8.  Thats the reason fugitive pedophiles usually flee to the philipines right?

<-- Click here!
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:46:44 PM

Prove you haven't had sex with children m8.  Thats the reason fugitive pedophiles usually flee to the philipines right?

It is impossible to prove that which I did not do, unless there is a specific allegation which I can present evidence against. What do you expect me to provide an accounting of every hour of my life since birth. I already stated that it is impossible for me to be a fugitive because I have a valid USA passport. I didn't flee to the Philippines. I came here as 20-something man. And yes at that time I had a lot of sex with ladies who were 18 and above. And then I got married and had kids and moved back to the USA with them.

So tell us your life story stoat?

Whereas, I asked you for a specific proof which you are refusing to comply with. Thus you've been DOXXed.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:48:31 PM

Thanks to stoat sharing his information that the value of this Ethereum asset he is promoting will continue to rise, I just purchased 1 share at 9 dollars and 40 cents.

According to stoat it is impossible the price will go down from here so if indeed that should happen I would be very disappointed.

Thanks again!
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 03:49:54 PM

It is impossible to prove that which I did not do, unless there is a specific allegation which I can present evidence against. What do you expect me to provide an accounting of every hour of my life since birth. I already stated that it is impossible for me to be a fugitive because I have a valid passport.

Whereas, I asked you for a specific proof which you are refusing to comply with. Thus you've been DOXXed.

Lool. Its a friend of mine that doesnt have much money.  I don't need to prove anything to you.  I've been topping that wallet up myself because no one donates shit. You can view the transactions at etherscan.io

<-- Click here!
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:51:43 PM

It is impossible to prove that which I did not do, unless there is a specific allegation which I can present evidence against. What do you expect me to provide an accounting of every hour of my life since birth. I already stated that it is impossible for me to be a fugitive because I have a valid passport.

Lool. Its a friend of mine that doesnt have much money.  I don't need to prove anything to you.  I've been topping that wallet up myself because no one donates shit. You can view the transactions at etherscan.io

Who is the friend? What is his need? Prove you are not lying?

stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 03:53:46 PM

An old school friend of mine who has a low paying job and a large family.  His need is money for mortgage payments and to put food on the table for his kids that you would no doubt enjoy the company of.

<-- Click here!
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:54:46 PM

An old school friend of mine who has a low paying job and a large family.  His need is money for mortgage payments and to put food on the table for his kids that you would no doubt enjoy the company of.

Prove it. Words are cheap. No proof and you are lying.

(note I am intentionally forcing stoat to reveal his identity because I know he doesn't want to be responsible for his posts)

stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 03:57:01 PM

Prove that casper doesnt work.  Oh wait you can't.  Because you don't know how it works because you can't see in to the future.

<-- Click here!
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:58:20 PM

So now we know stoat refuses to provide proof and thus is a low life lying scammer who has to beg for funds while lying about a friend in need.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: