Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ethereum Paradox  (Read 99811 times)
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 04:03:23 PM

So now we know stoat refuses to provide proof and thus is a low life lying scammer who has to beg for funds while lying about a friend in need.

.. or he made some fortune with ETH and is not willing to share ...

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 04:06:25 PM

So now we know stoat refuses to provide proof and thus is a low life lying scammer who has to beg for funds while lying about a friend in need.

Bit of a leap isn't it? Just because I don't want to dox my friend im therefore a scammer?

you're obviously mad as hell because I deflated your FUD tactics and outed you as a predatory sex tourist.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:07:05 PM

.. or he made some fortune with ETH and is not willing to share ...

You mean share with his friend. Either poor as shit and has to beg for donations while lying, or he made a lot of money pumping ETH and is too selfish to take care of his friend.

Ethics isn't in stoat's vocabulary.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:08:38 PM

Bit of a leap isn't it? Just because I don't want to dox my friend im therefore a scammer?

No leap at all. When you ask for donations, you have to prove you aren't scamming. That is the choice you make when you are too selfish to help your own friend. No proof and you are scamming.

graffix

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:08:49 PM

You guys should date.
Drink a beer together and relax.
On my expenses.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:09:59 PM

You guys should date.

He wouldn't emerge from the pub with the same facial features. Sorry I will only accept to meet him if accepts a boxing duel, because the venom he has stated is unforgivable where I come from (Deep South of the USA and the Philippines).

stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 04:10:03 PM

You guys should date.
On my expenses.

I'm a bit too old.  He prefers them younger

<-- Click here!
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 04:10:29 PM

You guys should date.

He wouldn't emerge from the pub with the same facial features. Sorry.

There you go again.  Roll Eyes

<-- Click here!
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:12:40 PM

partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:17:48 PM

You guys should date.

Stoat common man you keep on calling him a pedophile so of course he's going to be angry with you . We all would be the same Smiley
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 04:25:29 PM

You guys should date.

Stoat common man you keep on calling him a pedophile so of course he's going to be angry with you . We all would be the same Smiley

He's the one that threatened to "rearrange my facial features". I only found out he touched children after that.

<-- Click here!
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 04:30:54 PM

Getting really paradox now - so pls stop that.

stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 04:35:09 PM

Alright, im sorry for calling you a pedophile.  If it's any excuse it's because you are laying down heaps of FUD against an amazing project called ethereum that has done nothing except advance the cause of crypto massively in the real world.  So kindly cease doing that thing.

In fact I'd go so far as to say I have no evidence of you being a pedophile.

<-- Click here!
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:42:38 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2016, 04:57:56 PM by TPTB_need_war

My technological statements are fact.

stoat I have challenged you to a video debate and you refuse.

I've challenged you to have Vitalik address these issues and all you do is make excuses.

I can't help it that you don't understand the technological issues thus you are incapable of distinguishing FUD from fact. If you go on video with me, I think we can make this very clear, but you are unwilling to do so.

You've turned this forum into such nonsense that I am leaving. The next you will hear from me is when I replace both Ethereum and Bitcoin with technology that works.

Edit: thanks for the apology. You earned at least my sincere statement above with your apology.

Edit#2: I challenged you to a boxing match because you stated that I look stupid and dress like a child. I challenged you to speak such insults to my face and not from behind an anonymous shield. It escalated from there. I have never threatened to attack you physically unless you accept a duel. Of course I am not going to commit battery, break the law, and end up in jail over nonsense.

Edit#3: Ethereum has really only advanced the concept of a programmable block chain, and for this I was quiet while they raised $18 million and spent it. Waiting to see if they would actually implement it and work out the intractable issues which I and others told them they were facing. I have since that time become much more knowledgable about the intractable issues they face and thus I started to raise warning flags when they ran out of funds and started pumping the stock price in order to raise more funds to waste. When I saw what they are proposing for Casper, I became more adamant that they were really lost. One of the ways to really injure our sector is to have an enormous pump that fails. Crypto currency is gaining the reputation amongst the masses and corporations as being a fraudulent wild west. I tried to interject some sober analysis, not really expecting to stop the pump because no one can stop that given the wide reach of Coindesk and other sites that are willing to promulgate hype. I see an entire lack of ethics in our sector. This isn't anything like software development business. This is like Pink Sheet commodity mining company scams. I wanted to have a technology discussion, mostly because I am refining my presentations for when I launch my own block chain work which will fix the problems. I am not realistically trying to convince the greater fools not to buy ETH.

BitconAssociation

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:35:18 PM

Yeah, you're both too chicken to fight.
Boxing duel Roll Eyes  Baaawwk bawk bawk!
Prov me wrong Cool
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:42:27 PM

I received a shockingly cordial PM from stoat which I appreciate. He and I disagree about the potential of Ethereum, so agree to disagree.

Now this AnonyMint needs to try to find a way to get back to the work habits and patterns that once made him successful.

I am itching for a fight to take out my frustations for 3 years of being chronically ill, for doing what I should have done when the gang attacked me and destroyed the vision in my right eye (I was not ruthless back then because I was only 34 years old), and as a motivation to get me to train against all odds to try to break free of this chronic illness. I am not chicken shit. I relish someone who makes me angry enough.

ilia7777

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:59:18 PM

I couldn't stop laughing reading the above Smiley))

The one that claims to have superior intelligence is lecturing me about ego. My friend your entire activity here is about your huge ego. By saying something developed by group of people with combined resources both financial and intellectual by the order of magnitude bigger than yours won't work you are trying to satisfy your ego. 

This is for you:

"And so your life
Your life has failed
You've made the progress of a snail
Don't worry you'll get your revenge
For we're all equal in the end
The small and mighty all the same
This life a shallow, facile game
Where every empire turns to dust
And every ego will be crushed"
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 06:15:05 PM

they raised $18 million and spent it.
they ran out of funds and started pumping the stock price in order to raise more funds

Forget all the other drama going on. Let's face it - 18 mil was one hellava lot of money to burn through for what was produced.  Price manipulation since is a given.  Eth may turn out to be the best thing since sliced bread but it started out tainted.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
BitconAssociation

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 06:20:48 PM

I received a shockingly cordial PM from stoat which I appreciate. He and I disagree about the potential of Ethereum, so agree to disagree.

Now this AnonyMint needs to try to find a way to get back to the work habits and patterns that once made him successful.

I am itching for a fight to take out my frustations for 3 years of being chronically ill, for doing what I should have done when the gang attacked me and destroyed the vision in my right eye (I was not ruthless back then because I was only 34 years old), and as a motivation to get me to train against all odds to try to break free of this chronic illness. I am not chicken shit. I relish someone who makes me angry enough.

Grasping, flimsy excuses: check.
Attempt to milk pity with purported chronic illness: check.
                                                         old age: check.
Tripping all over self to make peace soon as thrown a bone (with the skimpiest, most pathetically insincere of all possible apologies, one which would've made a real_man just fly into a fit of fuckin' violent rage, jump on a plane & DESTROY that insolent little shit. Right in front of his bitch buddies, on his own gay turf): check.
Bawk baawk?

Totally unprepared are you
To face a world of men
Timid and shy and scared are you
Of things beyond your ken

You need someone older and wiser
Telling you what to do
I am seventeen going on eighteen
I will take care of you!
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 06:53:30 PM

they raised $18 million and spent it.
they ran out of funds and started pumping the stock price in order to raise more funds

Forget all the other drama going on. Let's face it - 18 mil was one hellava lot of money to burn through for what was produced.  Price manipulation since is a given.  Eth may turn out to be the best thing since sliced bread but it started out tainted.

The big problems come when positive Momentum turns into negative .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: