Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DC] Dark Clam |BOUNTY ->| We need more developers. | J-D wager |  (Read 25868 times)
ilidion

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 05:42:46 AM

keep up the good work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:12:02 PM

Guys we could use some retweets for the exchanges https://twitter.com/dark_clam/status/708296083613597696?s=09 .
Seems that voting is hours away of being closed, and seems that soon the leftover of over 13m will be burned and the asset will be locked.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Dank Frank

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:57:09 PM

Guys we could use some retweets for the exchanges https://twitter.com/dark_clam/status/708296083613597696?s=09 .
Seems that voting is hours away of being closed, and seems that soon the leftover of over 13m will be burned and the asset will be locked.

Ok, i retweeted it once on my personal account to 31k followers but if it helps, i got 19 more acounts with approx 80k followers all together... Am on it right now  Tongue

Only downside, i was active on twitter before i was with crypto, so not many crypto followers i think. Perhaps i will work on that later again when it really gets interesting.
Dank Frank

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:16:06 PM

You can also "pin" the tweet so it stays on top of your twitter timeline.
DarkClam

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:42:18 PM

The whole thing about tweeting (which i did, of course Tongue ) about getting it listed is going to be hard unless its done. wallet, explorer, etc etc etc Noone will list it on their exchange until then i think.
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:01:54 PM

The whole thing about tweeting (which i did, of course Tongue ) about getting it listed is going to be hard unless its done. wallet, explorer, etc etc etc Noone will list it on their exchange until then i think.

more than hard, its the basic rules ANY exchange has for getting listed ;p

jesus, man andu u make us stoners look bad with how long all this taking....

and you know now dooglus wont be touching this now, your chance for his help is done, you blew it ;( 
 (hence he hasent stopped in again here in over a week, where before he had input, and i think that would have brought alot to DC)

what a fail...
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:13:55 AM

Thanks for that, was usefull Tongue.

Yeah i was let known by an exchange that without wallet and such there can be no listing.

and you know now dooglus wont be touching this now, your chance for his help is done, you blew it ;(  
 (hence he hasent stopped in again here in over a week, where before he had input, and i think that would have brought alot to DC)

what a fail...

I smell waffel, blue waffel...

Edit:Almost forgot the whole point of the post. : Alright guys the voting is kinda done, burning has won and it shall be closed in the next hours, the left over will be burned and the asset will be locked. Our next step is implementing the vm-chain so we can launch as a real coin and get rid of the chains !!!.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:34:06 AM

A wallet would be a good start twitting an exchange would do nothing if we don`t have a working wallet.
EGStrategies

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:21:07 AM

Thanks for that, was usefull Tongue.

Yeah i was let known by an exchange that without wallet and such there can be no listing.

what a fail...

I smell waffel, blue waffel...

Edit:Almost forgot the whole point of the post. : Alright guys the voting is kinda done, burning has won and it shall be closed in the next hours, the left over will be burned and the asset will be locked. Our next step is implementing the vm-chain so we can launch as a real coin and get rid of the chains !!!.

keep up the good work. f the haters
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:00:30 AM

A wallet would be a good start twitting an exchange would do nothing if we don`t have a working wallet.
Its impossible to have a wallet till the rest is done, minimun i can do is atleast let exchanges know that we exist.

amansri

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:33:52 PM

Any new information? Has there been any updates on blockchain? wallet? exchange? etc
Besides fact that daxxog didnt had much time this week we can do no update till voting is done, we will lock and burn tough, i think waiting will be worth Smiley.

Good work for fiture
daxxog

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:54:42 PM

Remaining DC has been burnt. Currently attempting to lock the token, but encountering an error with the XCP system. I'll keep you guys updated. If for some reason I can't lock it, I will just "transfer ownership" to a burn address which will have a similar effect.

https://github.com/CounterpartyXCP/counterwallet/issues/775
AleScamHole

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:26:22 PM

Remaining DC has been burnt. Currently attempting to lock the token, but encountering an error with the XCP system. I'll keep you guys updated. If for some reason I can't lock it, I will just "transfer ownership" to a burn address which will have a similar effect.

o? who would have thought.? kyle was right , you guys would find a way to not burn the dif in some way
go figure haha
fuck nuts
smoke another one, might help

i mean lets face it, it was another XCP magic internet token scam, you guys got called on it and now theres no motivation to actually do anything with the token.
plain and simple
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:32:24 PM

o? who would have thought.? kyle was right , you guys would find a way to not burn the dif in some way
go figure haha
fuck nuts

i mean lets face it, it was another XCP magic internet token scam, you guys got called on it and now theres no motivation to actually do anything with the token.
plain and simple
You are delusional, its just a matter of time till daxxog xploited cc and kefkius organizes and finishes this. Contrary to what people believe darkclam is made to improve clam and facilitate services for it.
The leftover is burned and unless xcp gives a solution quick we will get rid of the ownership too, at the end all we need to go on "coin mode" is a snapshot of the DC blockchain from XCP, which is preatty easy to get

AleScamHole

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:23:26 AM

go figure haha
fuck nuts

plain and simple
You are delusional, its just a matter of time till daxxog xploited cc and kefkius organizes and finishes this. Contrary to what people believe darkclam is made to improve clam and facilitate services for it.
The leftover is burned and unless xcp gives a solution quick we will get rid of the ownership too, at the end all we need to go on "coin mode" is a snapshot of the DC blockchain from XCP, which is preatty easy to get

o? another 3 days now whats the excuse?!
lmao

fucking goofs haha no wonder this is ghost thread! Grin
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:12:13 AM

go figure haha
fuck nuts

plain and simple

o? another 3 days now whats the excuse?!
lmao

fucking goofs haha no wonder this is ghost thread! Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1362098.msg14239233#msg14239233
We cannot lock our asset, anyone know something about this?

The last day it was mentioned on here that there might be a fork going on which maybe stops wallets from working. So maybe something around that might be the reason the setting can't go into effect?

I check the thread several times a day, i cannot just bump it myself or make people bump it but please tell me more.

Dank Frank

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:09:14 AM

I just wait with patience on this coin. I did saw there were some buying/sell orders on counterwallet, so that's a +  Smiley
marilyn4325

Activity: 229
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:04:10 PM

I put some buy orders on counterwallet if someone wants to get some for cheap: you can buy 200k DC for 2 BTC. The counterwallet interface is a bit silly, go to "Markets", then type "DARKCLAM" for "Token 1", but don't hit enter, but select the "DARKCLAM" from the dropdown box, then click "Other" and enter "BITCOIN" for "Token 2", again select BITCOIN from the dropdown box, and then you should see the buy orders.
DarkClam

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:30:21 AM

I'm going to hold on for the wallet and everything else to be completed and hopefully they get listed on an exchange.
marilyn4325

Activity: 229
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:20:06 AM

I put some buy orders on counterwallet if someone wants to get some for cheap: you can buy 200k DC for 2 BTC. The counterwallet interface is a bit silly, go to "Markets", then type "DARKCLAM" for "Token 1", but don't hit enter, but select the "DARKCLAM" from the dropdown box, then click "Other" and enter "BITCOIN" for "Token 2", again select BITCOIN from the dropdown box, and then you should see the buy orders.
Updated: 100,000 DARKCLAM now costs 250 XPC. Silly me thought BITCOIN were BITCOIN on counterwallet, but it is just another counterwallet asset. So to buy it, you have to buy XCP on an exchange like Poloniex, then transfer it to your counterwallet account and then you can buy it. It is the cheapest and biggest offer at the moment, I think you can buy fractional amounts, too, you don't have to buy all 100 k DARKCLAM.

Looking forward to use an easier to use exchange like Poloniex Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: