Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:58:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58644 times)
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:04:28 PM

there is a good future for what Bitcoin has for us.  it teaching us how to live conveniently using this currency
in our daily routine. so happy to have it!! Cheesy

Yup, bitcoin will have a very good future and beneficial for us. Because of the bitcoin provides some distinct advantages and superior to other currencies. So the future of the bitcoin will brighter and more modern than the other

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shah sawar

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:34:57 PM

yes bitcoin has a bright future.
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:03:25 PM

bitcoin is going to have a really bright future in my opinion and it will definitely be the biggest

i think bitcoin will grow without stopping and it will allow us all to make a lot of money out of bitcoins
fllipperr

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:16:01 PM

I think yes but with difficulty , The fact that bitcoin  is facing problems right now  makes me believe that  bitcoin future is hard to find out.
ITVS

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:24:34 PM

Time will tell - 99% of the people on this forum hope so.  Grin
godzziilla

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:18:06 AM

Time will tell - 99% of the people on this forum hope so.  Grin
i thing btc is next gold investment  , price will be 30k and people will buy it and marketcap will grow _ now is better time to buy more for low price
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:00:10 AM

You mean must have more lines than a spam, and must be provocative enough for new topic?
 What is purpose of this topic anyway?
Bitcoin have future we all know it here.

Agreed, I really tried to read (at first) but all I see is a block of text with no real purpose.
What is purpose of this topic anyway?

Should Bitcoin even have a future?
Yes, why not?
Bitcoin is an exciting project with many years of successful use.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:02:33 AM

yes the future of bitcoin so strong. I felt his strength right now. bitcoin growing so rapidly and use bitcoin is very large in the community. as great society today has to know bitcoin.
pandalion98

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 04:56:49 AM

Yes, I think BTC should have a future, but I think the POW model needs to be revamped.

Right now, mining and rewards are rewarded to the fastest hasher. The more hashing, the more hardware. Considering how much electricity mining consumes, I don't think it will scale well when BTC suddenly booms globally.

The devs also need to address some more issues, like tx delays and stuff.

In short, yes it will have a future, but BTC itself should have a few adjustments.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:42:24 AM

Certainly, there are Bitcoins the future. Bitcoin in all fairness can be considered an update of the financial system, sometimes referred to as a new kind of money. Of course, it takes years to cryptocurrency firmly on its feet.
Under current conditions it is impossible not to take into account the huge impact of mobile devices on the modern market of e-commerce. As Bitcoin greatly simplifies the possibility of making mobile payments, more people will learn about the system.
Some analysts predict that in 15 years Bitcoin will replace the dollar and become a global reserve currency.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:28:12 AM

I think that it is a good thing to save your Bitcoins for the future because the Bitcoin is getting more and more popular these days.
With the Bitcoin attracting more people around the world, it can result in to a bright future. 
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:49:10 AM

I dont think bitcoins have a future and that is because there are to many people who are holding coins and never spent something. So if you want to spent some please do it because holding forever does not make sense.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:29:32 AM

Agreed with you, I also think that Bitcoins have really great future ahead , just look at the climbing price of the bitcoin. I believe that it will touch $1000 in coming months, which is very good for entire bitcoin community. This boost have already attracted more new people to the bitcoin community as they wants to know what is it all about and how it works.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:34:54 AM

if we look at the present condition of the bitcoin. its present value and the people interest, all these factors shows that the bitcoin has a very bright future. the future of bitcoin is also depending of the position of bitcoin after halving. if the bitcoin maintain its position after halving and its rate does  not fell down to such a low level. then we can see the future of bitcoin very bright.
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:54:02 PM

I think It depends .. if bitcoin will solve the problems that they are facing as the time goes by then yes but if they cant I think it will stop.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:04:21 PM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.
of course, for me the future I bitcoin. because bitcoin. This is because for him money, you can make purchases through bitcoin, you can pay him anything, if they do not accept bitcoin. You can also change the currency,
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:08:08 PM

I think It depends .. if bitcoin will solve the problems that they are facing as the time goes by then yes but if they cant I think it will stop.
yeah bro you are right, it depends on the situation, if so bitcoin solve all problems. why not, right?
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:57:13 PM

there is a good future for what Bitcoin has for us.  it teaching us how to live conveniently using this currency
Yes, it is right because of this currency a lot of people having financial problem are now living happily, as now they do not have any financial problem they are working online and are getting better benefit from bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:00:48 PM

Yes, it is right because of this currency a lot of people having financial problem are now living happily, as now they do not have any financial problem they are working online and are getting better benefit from bitcoin.

Bitcoin is providing some best opportunity to earn extra money from it, and people will continue to earn from it and we will find more users in future which will take bitcoin to higher level.
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:51:45 AM

No one knows what will happen in bitcoin in the future but I still believe that bitcoin is more expensive for the next generation, so I will save some for my future 😁😁

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: