Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:14:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58644 times)
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:24:26 PM

Why not? Bitcoin is new for many people and many want to earn them. It supports people. It will bring peace to the family. Money can do anything. This satisfies all in the family. It does not require more energy or more investment to earn it. 
yeah bitcoin is a currency and each person must need money. as long as people still need bitcoin. bitcoin will always live up to the future
everyone will always try to get bitcoin and make transaction and that the key to the future of bitcoin. I hope it will always happen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:28:01 PM

Why not? Bitcoin is new for many people and many want to earn them. It supports people. It will bring peace to the family. Money can do anything. This satisfies all in the family. It does not require more energy or more investment to earn it. 
yeah bitcoin is a currency and each person must need money. as long as people still need bitcoin. bitcoin will always live up to the future
everyone will always try to get bitcoin and make transaction and that the key to the future of bitcoin. I hope it will always happen

In general there are many currencies that are taking care of an individual but bitcoin is the best of all as you can expect higher returns in future if price goes higher.

mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:40:11 PM

In general there are many currencies that are taking care of an individual but bitcoin is the best of all as you can expect higher returns in future if price goes higher.

All other currencies are just serving for us for purchases and other transactions, but if look at bitcoin we will find that bitcoin is a more beneficial currency for all of us as it not only provide us the services of transactions and purchases etc but also save a bigger amount of our money when we do transactions from one pace to another through banks or other payment systems, and with that we are able to earn bigger amount of profit by trading with it, now we will not have to wait for years to earn from our assets etc. and the price rising is a best additional gift for us.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:40:22 AM

Bitcoin should have a futute cause it's very promising currency at my opinion, anyway if people using it , i think it's worth it. Maybe in future many people will join our community.
one of the reasons people join in bitcoin is will provide benefits and convenience to transact on them or they have concerning the purposes of bitcoin. if you want to see in the future bitcoin has many users. you have to make bitcoin known today. because many people still do not know the function of bitcoin
Bepesand

Activity: 151
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:54:59 AM

For me, bitcoin is much better than fiat. I can hold the bitcoin without worrying it will devalue year after year.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 08:24:18 AM

if you are only interested in investing and taking some money out as profit then there are many other options in real world that can do that for you, or if you don't want to go so far then just take a look at some altcoins, they can give a lot bigger return to your investment.

but bitcoin is so much more than just a return on your investment. there really are a lot of benefits in using bitcoin as a currency. and that is one of the biggest reasons that is contributing to bitcoin's growth.

--looking for signature--
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:27:51 AM

I think that bitcoin and other crypto have a massive future, i hope that the future is positive, my only fear would be that it turns out to be a really controlling form of cash and not the what we expected.
eddyrules

Activity: 10
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:34:28 AM

Don't know how to explain this enough but, I seriously think it even has a very BRIGHT future.  Day in and day out, people are beginning to desire it and more stores are adding it to their payment options even ebay.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:53:23 PM

Of course Bitcoin should have a future because they need to advance as a company so it is only fair for them to have a future.
But much can happen in the future the future is not always bright, the question is what the future will bring us.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 04:52:31 PM

who said that bitcoin has no future, many people from all parts of the country are attracting to bitcoin, due to increase in the price and also value of bitcoin is not constant 1BTC= 700$ value of btc is more when compared to dollars. That is first attraction to people.
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:13:00 PM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.

The technology itself is permeating society, comparing innovative financial disruption to beanie babies doesn't even merit a detailed response. Give it time

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:14:26 PM

who said that bitcoin has no future, many people from all parts of the country are attracting to bitcoin, due to increase in the price and also value of bitcoin is not constant 1BTC= 700$ value of btc is more when compared to dollars. That is first attraction to people.

especially with Brexit news i personally saw for the first time that news is actually talking about bitcoin in a positive way and it was on a massive scale not just one news saying it. and that will attract a lot of attention.

to the moon with bitcoin...
ShrykeZ

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:15:28 PM

If it helps others around the world trade (it does) then it does deserve a future.
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:15:48 PM

Right. It Is going to have bright future. The reason is the price. The price is really high now. It is being stable. I am sure this will continue to be stable and would attract more new comers to join in the forum. All love to earn money. I am sure btc is going fill in all the wallets.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:20:22 PM

Right. It Is going to have bright future. The reason is the price. The price is really high now. It is being stable. I am sure this will continue to be stable and would attract more new comers to join in the forum. All love to earn money. I am sure btc is going fill in all the wallets.

Bitcoin is still at its initial stage at a moment and I think it will gain more popularity in future once it is reached to every corner of the world.
langedwig

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:20:29 PM

If it helps others around the world trade (it does) then it does deserve a future.
BTC is getting spread very slowly. Many who are in trade track already are yet to know btc. As you say, if the btc is spread well known to all then certainly the future is BTC's.
langedwig

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:25:20 PM

Of course Bitcoin should have a future because they need to advance as a company so it is only fair for them to have a future.
But much can happen in the future the future is not always bright, the question is what the future will bring us.
If we look at the ratio of total members in forum, it will show the growth and living of btc. Every year, more and more are added to the forum and more are made aware of btc. This shows how the btc family is growing in its strength and in its values around the world. This exactly shows the bright future.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:32:32 PM

BTC is getting spread very slowly. Many who are in trade track already are yet to know btc. As you say, if the btc is spread well known to all then certainly the future is BTC's.
Many online has many gateway payment system like usd for paypal perfect money egopay skrill many people are still aware in this and i think only few peopel are still learning and knowing about bitcoin..
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:01:43 PM

I think more involvement of btc in different projects will help to make it remain a strong currency in the future

Yeah that is the fact that the involvement of bitcoin in more and more projects and businesses will make it a more stronger and successful currency with that t will spread more faster to all of the world and everyone for their convenience will adopt this coin, Every industry which are using bitcoin are playing a key role to promote this coin and to give it support in its way of establishment.
abugseuf

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:02:28 PM

I think more involvement of btc in different projects will help to make it remain a strong currency in the future
yes that is a fact. and that is the reason that we can say that yes bitcoin has a future. on other side we can see that more people are intering in bitcoinan and they are investing their money here making bitcoin more stronger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: