Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins?  (Read 66620 times)
draceus

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:25:58 AM

I buy bitcoins for the profit you can make with it, you can make a lot of profit these days by trading the bitcoins with altcoins but also with just holding them.
The halving is also coming this year so you can than make a lot of money with the halving that is coming this year, I think that is one of the best methods if you ask me.

correct friend many people want to buy bitcoin for service bitcoin have good service same like bank card but I want to buy bitcoin because I want to earn more money with bitcoin .when I buy more bitcoin and after sell with good traders . I hope very soon collect more money for future.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:28:35 AM

I rarely buy bitcoins, rather then I involve myself in earning bitcoins, and the main reason behind it is that the value would be much higher in future so I can have good money in my wallet.

That is cool. But look how great the price of it now. There is this kind of thinking that we should start gaining more bitcoins now than be late and the price grew doubled. Then that is the time we regret it saying " I shouldve bought when the price is still low".
A lot of people were thinking the exact same thing back in 2013, when the price skyrocketed and so.

Going from $10 to $1,200 in a matter of days (my numbers may be a bit off though) is something to make anyone groan that they didn't buy sooner.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:33:48 AM

I rarely buy bitcoins, rather then I involve myself in earning bitcoins, and the main reason behind it is that the value would be much higher in future so I can have good money in my wallet.

That is cool. But look how great the price of it now. There is this kind of thinking that we should start gaining more bitcoins now than be late and the price grew doubled. Then that is the time we regret it saying " I shouldve bought when the price is still low".
A lot of people were thinking the exact same thing back in 2013, when the price skyrocketed and so.

Going from $10 to $1,200 in a matter of days (my numbers may be a bit off though) is something to make anyone groan that they didn't buy sooner.

Sometimes it almost made me crazy just by thinking how many dollars I have lost for just that decision to buy or not. Trust issue will always be a problem with bitcoin. Well it is unpredictable so better not regret what I done.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:36:14 AM

Buying and earning bitcoin is to have a better future. The number of bitcoins we collect and earn will be worth of several dollars. This growth will make you economically high.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:23:08 AM

Buying and earning bitcoin is to have a better future. The number of bitcoins we collect and earn will be worth of several dollars. This growth will make you economically high.

I agree to that,as the use of bitcoin is getting larger and lager many companies and people are using it to pay or buy something to the internet.
Buying at a small price that you think its low will eventually make you rich someday.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:29:09 AM

For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?

I buy bitcoin to provide me with passive income opportunities that I wouldn't be able to find otherwise.
passive income if you want to invest your bitcoin to an investment site. it will be a passive income and you'll get a bitcoin in every week mate Cheesy

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:56:24 PM

I buy bitcoins because you can get really rich by just investing in it and holding it its working very well in my opinion.
And its also that is nice to pay with it and be a part of the bitcoin.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:10:57 PM

now i'm buying due look block halving is good to take profit and i hope price will jump higher at least can touch $700-$800.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:40:41 AM

Same here, i also rarely buying bitcoins. I only buy bitcoins when i need something urgently, like my balance for gambling is lose so i need more and buy bitcoins.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:11:59 PM

i have two reason to buy bitcoins,i buy bitcoin when i see that bitcoin price very low,and  will sell it when bitcoin price rise,and i also buy bitcoin when i have much money,and keep it on wallet for five or ten years.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:33:21 PM

People buy bitcoins as a form of an investment which is much greater than any form of alternate money. I too would love to buy bitcoin myself because its value its getting bigger and much better. This is a good investment for negotiation to hold it and sell or exchange it for a money..

uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:37:54 AM

For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?

I buy bitcoin to provide me with passive income opportunities that I wouldn't be able to find otherwise.
if you want a passive income you should invest bitcoin on a site. if you just hold it in the wallet. you will not be able to get passive income mate

Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:44:06 AM

i have two reason to buy bitcoins,i buy bitcoin when i see that bitcoin price very low,and  will sell it when bitcoin price rise,and i also buy bitcoin when i have much money,and keep it on wallet for five or ten years.

im buying bitcoin when i need bitcoin for spend it, or if any people invest at me, im open investment in real life, some of my friend invest fiat then i trade it and i share my profit.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:19:01 AM

if you want a passive income you should invest bitcoin on a site. if you just hold it in the wallet. you will not be able to get passive income mate

Yes exactly there are lot of things that can be done through bitcoin and apart from that the reason i buy bitcoin is to trade and earn more profit.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:53:29 PM

Yes exactly there are lot of things that can be done through bitcoin and apart from that the reason i buy bitcoin is to trade and earn more profit.

Yeah and I am buying it at a moment as I view it as an investment so that I can make some good profits by selling it at the right time when the price is much higher.
Kingno.1

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:11:43 PM

I buy bitcoins because it is a profitable investment.
I buy them when prices are low and spend them when prices are high.
I also spend them for mobile recharge   Tongue
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:38:55 PM

That's the right thing to do buy it when you feel that price is low as we cannot have exact idea of price to buy as price keeps on moving up and down but if you feel comfortable to buy then you should buy it without any hesitation.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:26:13 PM

That is the reason many of us are investin in bitcoins except for the mobile recharge.
But i also buy bitcons to spend them when i see a good deal on a webshop. It's amazing to see how many shops already accept bitcoin these days.
In the future this will only grow and grow.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:29:17 PM

Getting a future reward is the reason why I am buying bitcoins. On a term of 3-5 years i do expect to see the price above 4k.
That would be a perfect moment for me to sell my bitcoins or even better, use my bitcoins.

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:45:28 AM

Getting a future reward is the reason why I am buying bitcoins. On a term of 3-5 years i do expect to see the price above 4k.
That would be a perfect moment for me to sell my bitcoins or even better, use my bitcoins.

Yes price would be higher in future and that is the reason we are buying at a moment as we feel that it si the best investment to make at a moment which can give us higher profits in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: