Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:01:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins?  (Read 66620 times)
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:53:52 PM

Several reasons that I need to buy bitcoin.

The obvious signs for a need for it, so its also a investment alone. And also when im in needed to buy cheap giftcards to feel like I get more of my moneys worth if its a store I purchase regularly.

Other then that, I dont buy much of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:57:57 PM

i bought bitcoin as an investment for the future price increase, just like others did. I think it's still a good price to buy now. And i also constantly spend some of it.
Yeah and we are hoping that price will rise  in future so that we can get good returns and that is the reason majority of us are buying at a moment.
most people do not make long term investments many people who cannot wait too long. because you don't know how many years have to wait? until you put it into the future?
so when the price drops many people are frightened. whereas many people who say that the future of bitcoin has a high price. so why you be afraid ?

JDW

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:22:37 AM

Well I buy bitcoins because of the point bitcoins are very profitable on a short and long term, plus you can pay with them also.
So you can do many things with it plus if you do not spend them on something you can even make profit, plus the halving is also coming so that is why I'm buying them right now.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:38:20 AM

I buy bitcoin as for :

My investment
I'm spend my 10% from my monthly salary to buy bitcoin since I treat it just like I'm investing on gold

For Trading

I'm purchase bitcoin for trading altcoin. I'm have make some profit by trading ETH about BTC 0.05

My bussiness
I use bitcoin for my transaction mobility as I can speed my transaction for my online shop ( currently helping my friend to selling the couple ring )

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:55:56 AM

I buy bitcoin as for :

My investment
I'm spend my 10% from my monthly salary to buy bitcoin since I treat it just like I'm investing on gold

For Trading

I'm purchase bitcoin for trading altcoin. I'm have make some profit by trading ETH about BTC 0.05

My bussiness
I use bitcoin for my transaction mobility as I can speed my transaction for my online shop ( currently helping my friend to selling the couple ring )

nice profit Smiley
last month i made arround 2btc at poloniex but this month i get bad luck, im stuck at Reddcoin Sad . buying at 14sat. i hope today reddcoin can up to 15sat then i can sell my reddcoin.

anyway buying bitcoin with 10% of salary is good idea Smiley
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:16:58 AM

I buy bitcoin as for :

My investment

For Trading

My bussiness

Nice explain though. For me i buy bitcoins because :

For Gambling.
I always do gambling everyday, and i spare my bitcoin around 0.05-0.1 per day for gambling.

For buying something online.
Like buying steam wallet or dota 2 item with bitcoins.
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:04:15 AM

I buy bitcoin as for :

My investment

For Trading

My bussiness

Nice explain though. For me i buy bitcoins because :

For Gambling.
I always do gambling everyday, and i spare my bitcoin around 0.05-0.1 per day for gambling.

For buying something online.
Like buying steam wallet or dota 2 item with bitcoins.

i think gambling is bad, the risk is very high, you are daily gambler, are you get some profit perday..? i doubt you can profit fom gambling everyday
xxxDD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:23:59 AM

I buy bitcoin for investment and investment...

Bitcoin itself is an investment,
and trading bitcoin with altcoin is also an investment,

also I use bitcoin for gambling in my spare time too, but I always lose
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:52:11 AM

yeah gambling is good way to lost your bitcoin, and you will finding only lose, lose and lose. no body can get always profit in gambling.

i prefered you to stop your gambling Wink
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:15:24 AM

By buying bitcoin, people are into investment. This is one of the major factor and reason why people buy.

Taking a risk to gain profit in the future.
bitcoin has great potential to become the largest currency. users continues to grow and it is a factor for the price continues to grow. so that's why many people buy bitcoin ie for investment in bitcoin

draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:43:52 AM

At this moment I am buying Bitcoins mainly for investment purposes. Once the price reaches a certain high level, then I will sell some of my Bitcoins or spend it on something useful.

yes i agree with you friend many people want to earn money but me also buy bitcoin because and want  to earn money all customer need money and good service and bitcoin is good idea for earn money all customer is know about it and then they buy bitcoin.

Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:59:21 AM

Well I buy bitcoins because of the point bitcoins are very profitable on a short and long term, plus you can pay with them also.
So you can do many things with it plus if you do not spend them on something you can even make profit, plus the halving is also coming so that is why I'm buying them right now.

Indeed, I'm buying it also for the halving that is coming, the halving will let us all make profit at the end of this year, and I fully trust in that.
I think the bitcoin has such a good future a head with all its upcoming events and growing users.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:18:04 AM

At this moment I am buying Bitcoins mainly for investment purposes. Once the price reaches a certain high level, then I will sell some of my Bitcoins or spend it on something useful.

yes i agree with you friend many people want to earn money but me also buy bitcoin because and want  to earn money all customer need money and good service and bitcoin is good idea for earn money all customer is know about it and then they buy bitcoin.

investing is for lazy people try to work with your bitcoin and you will take a high profit try the trade and when you will be professional you will know the hapiness of high profit you can win so much it is beter than saving bitcoin or gamble with them.
and with trade you will help bitcoin to raise his price and be more populaire.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:29:39 AM

Usually we buy Bitcoins because we expect that the price will increase, so we can hold our coins and make good profit then , especially the halving is happening soon and we predict the price will rise after this event
Yes I also do this. I do not have a schedule for when I am going to buy bitcoins. If I expect that the price will go up and I have the money to buy bitcoins I just buy them. And I hope the halving begins soon this will help me even more.   
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:48:03 AM

I only buy bitcoins for one reason and that is profit, I'm buying bitcoins because its profitable and with the halving in our sight its good to buy right now in my opinion.
I think at the end of the year I'm gonna sell my coins and will make a lot of profit because of the halving that has been done by than.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:06:09 AM

I only buy bitcoins for one reason and that is profit, I'm buying bitcoins because its profitable and with the halving in our sight its good to buy right now in my opinion.
I think at the end of the year I'm gonna sell my coins and will make a lot of profit because of the halving that has been done by than.
yeah I've made sure of it dude most people are in bitcoin for the sole purpose of profit.
what little I saw someone using bitcoin. due to adopt payment system which was very nice.
most of which I saw was like you.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:23:59 AM

Right now is a little late. 400-410 is a good timing though. That is 9 dollars difference now. If you buy 100 bitcoins that will be 900 dollars and that hurts a little if it goes down. Wait again for the low price and I hope you are not yet late.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:11:49 AM

yeah gambling is good way to lost your bitcoin, and you will finding only lose, lose and lose. no body can get always profit in gambling.

i prefered you to stop your gambling Wink
I think gambling is not a problem dude because once you buy bitcoin. you're free to do anything with bitcoin
including illegal activities. bitcoin does not prohibit it. bitcoin is decentralized so. you can use bitcoin for any innovation.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:28:35 AM

Usually we buy Bitcoins because we expect that the price will increase, so we can hold our coins and make good profit then , especially the halving is happening soon and we predict the price will rise after this event
Yes I also do this. I do not have a schedule for when I am going to buy bitcoins. If I expect that the price will go up and I have the money to buy bitcoins I just buy them. And I hope the halving begins soon this will help me even more.   
I buy Bitoins to make some extra money besides my normal day job. It can take a while before you make some money but when you do make it it is nice.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:51:05 AM

Right now is a little late. 400-410 is a good timing though. That is 9 dollars difference now. If you buy 100 bitcoins that will be 900 dollars and that hurts a little if it goes down. Wait again for the low price and I hope you are not yet late.

No he should not have to wait any further,as the price will now not go lower, these are only fluctuations and in actual the price is tended to go increase, he has to buy bitcoins now, and till the mid of July he will be benefited more,

Hire me for your campaign management
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: