Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins?  (Read 66620 times)
draceus

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:08:18 AM

I buy bitcoins because it is helping me saving my money instead of spending it. At the same time I can even make more money by investing in these bitcoins. That is the only reason I make use of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin as a additional earning and investment has given good profit. This reason and the expectations on halving makes me to buy possible amount of bitcoins right now.

yeah I agree with you friend so I want to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is  good for life  people can earn more money from  bitcoin that is very easy way for earn money when customer use bitcoin .he have made rich from bitcoin.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tottong

Activity: 1223
Merit: 561

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:00:16 AM

I buy bitcoin to get earn in the longterm and buy altcoins to trading
And sometimes I buy Bitcoins for invest in gambling site.

uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:30:17 AM

a lot of people who buy bitcoin to trade in altcoin. it is most often I see in this forum. I rarely see people using bitcoin. for illegal activities? is they silent?

rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:08:51 AM

Until now I never buy bitcoin, I earn it. Some of it I use for trading, and the rest I hold it as investment.
I'm sure bitcoin price would goes up in near future.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:19:32 AM

For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?

I don't buy coins, I earn them and then gamble with that money. Win win combination if you ask me. Recently I started to send money that I earn to friends that live in other countries. Before when I need something to buy and send them money it was difficult but now its simple.
And I like when I have my money under my control, to be be my own bank. Its a good feeling.
I plan to use that purse.io but I cant find time, always something interrupt me. That is my next step.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:29:25 AM

Until now I never buy bitcoin, I earn it. Some of it I use for trading, and the rest I hold it as investment.
I'm sure bitcoin price would goes up in near future.

Yeah i have also didnt buy any bitcoin now and just earning it,im waiting for the halving before i want to sell all my coins that i have save so far.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:31:04 AM

I buy bitcoins because it is helping me saving my money instead of spending it. At the same time I can even make more money by investing in these bitcoins. That is the only reason I make use of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin as a additional earning and investment has given good profit. This reason and the expectations on halving makes me to buy possible amount of bitcoins right now.
There are a lot of people that want to buy some Bitcoins because they want to make some profit later with Bitcoin and that is nice if that will be possible for them.
If it has no value than nobody will buy it but you can earn good money with Bitcoin and that is the reason.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:42:51 AM

First. I love do gambling.
Second. I also love bitcoin and i can earn it too.
Third. So i using my bitcoin to gambling and if i don't have any balance left, i usually buy bitcoins for gambling.
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:42:33 PM

People is buying Bitcoins because they want to try it or it will be their new payment method and that is nice if they are going to use it as their payment method.
And it is good that more people are buying Bitcoins because they make it also more used and popular.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:45:41 PM

I really don't know about the others but I am buying it as I feel that this is the best investment product for future which can even give me even 200% returns on my investments.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:02:40 PM

I really don't know about the others but I am buying it as I feel that this is the best investment product for future which can even give me even 200% returns on my investments.
I think it is reason for most of investors who invest in bitcoin, it can be a very promising investment.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:55:15 PM

I am not buying bitcoins but i did it once for gambling. Wasted everything in 2 days cause i am so unlucky. A lot of people buying bitcoins for gambling i know it.
No, a lot of people are not buying it for gambling, there are a number of other useful features of bitcoin also which attract people to itself, gambling is not the only interesting and earning way of bitcoin, the traders are more at here .

im trader, Im buying bitcoin for trading at altcoin, so i can growing my monet faster than trade at fiat currency.

for me trade at altcoin is safe if you know the rules

altcoin is def the other way around lol. I dont get how its safe.

I dont know how you play by them, but that means youre doing what most people arent so kudos to you. every

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:49:05 PM

when you buy bitcoin there are many options that you can create or decide to develop and grow. there are many things in bitcoin investments although you embroider and hold it in the wallet. it includes investment and you can use it to invest in a variety of sites. I myself bought of course to invest and make profit from holding
beduku22

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:36:38 PM

when you buy bitcoin there are many options that you can create or decide to develop and grow. there are many things in bitcoin investments although you embroider and hold it in the wallet. it includes investment and you can use it to invest in a variety of sites. I myself bought of course to invest and make profit from holding

Buy bitcoin to get real time profit in a short term without much effort. Also I won't be buying often only at certain market situation I used to buy.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:35:32 PM

Buy bitcoin to get real time profit in a short term without much effort. Also I won't be buying often only at certain market situation I used to buy.
Till now I didn't bought any bitcoin, now I am having an idea to buy bitcoin as the price is stable and not too large, I will hold it till halving and obtain good profits as I know during halving the price rise will be too high.

chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:59:20 PM

Till now I didn't bought any bitcoin, now I am having an idea to buy bitcoin as the price is stable and not too large, I will hold it till halving and obtain good profits as I know during halving the price rise will be too high.

If you want to earn higher profits then I think you should buy some more coins, as price will go higher at the time of halving and you can sell at that time.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:14:23 PM

If you want to earn higher profits then I think you should buy some more coins, as price will go higher at the time of halving and you can sell at that time.
i think that there will be no correct time for selling in the near future as in my opinion the price will surely grow a lot thus making people a lot of money for you but youll have to wait a few years

i buy my bitcoins because i want to make good profit in the future, for me it is like an investment that will possibly make me very rich in the future, i hope this will really happen sooner or later
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:14:30 AM

I buy Bitcoins because I believe that there is a chance that in the future the Bitcoin price will be higher then ever. So if I buy now and sell it in the future I would make a huge profit.

Hold on that belief and maybe someday you will get a lot from bitcoin. I am thinking that way too. Seeing that bitcoin will get rare someday will make its price enormous just like paintings from dead painters.  Grin
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:35:08 PM

I buy Bitcoins because I believe that there is a chance that in the future the Bitcoin price will be higher then ever. So if I buy now and sell it in the future I would make a huge profit.
bitcoin possibility in the future just 2 that is dead or The price is high. I do not think in future bitcoin only have a relative moderate prices. I rather think that that bitcoin is dead or living with a high price
everyone hoping bitcoin has a high price and is certainly a long life. hopefully it can happen. believe in bitcoin thats why I buy bitcoin
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:50:35 PM

I'm buying bitcoins because the price is very good these days and it also has a rich future a head in my eyes.
I think the bitcoin is one of the currency's with the best futures a head.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: