Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins?  (Read 66620 times)
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:31:07 AM

I buy bitcoins for investment purposes. I believe that its price will go up in the future and I'm in it for the long term. I also use it in trading because aside from accumulating bitcoin by buying, I'm also trading altcoin to increase my balance. Once I profit in trading then I will withdraw some and invest it in other businesses not related to bitcoin so that I will have several source of income. So basically, bitcoin will be my main investment at first and then grow from there and that's my reason for buying bitcoin because of its earning potential.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elDano

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:15:16 AM

I'm buying bitcoins because it can be profitable and if its raises you can make a lot of money with it.
It stays a investment but its still getting bigger and bigger everyday and that is also why I stay investing in it these days.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:16:01 AM

I buy bitcoins for investment purposes. I believe that its price will go up in the future and I'm in it for the long term. I also use it in trading because aside from accumulating bitcoin by buying, I'm also trading altcoin to increase my balance. Once I profit in trading then I will withdraw some and invest it in other businesses not related to bitcoin so that I will have several source of income. So basically, bitcoin will be my main investment at first and then grow from there and that's my reason for buying bitcoin because of its earning potential.

sometimes the growing of something is not all about price.
i think the addoption and the infrastructur is the first main focus for bitcoin, now we can't transaction in village because the internet connection is very limited, in future i hope we can found each "wifi with blockchain technology" so each people can transaction bitcoin anytime anywhere.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:24:11 AM

I'm buying bitcoins because it can be profitable and if its raises you can make a lot of money with it.
It stays a investment but its still getting bigger and bigger everyday and that is also why I stay investing in it these days.

Yeah bitcoin can be the best investment for the future and it has an potential to give us some best returns and hoping for that I am buying as much as possible.
shadelockme

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:29:52 AM

Yeah bitcoin can be the best investment for the future and it has an potential to give us some best returns and hoping for that I am buying as much as possible.

agree, bitcoin is the best investment now and the future, but its many risk in bitcoin
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:05:14 PM

agree, bitcoin is the best investment now and the future, but its many risk in bitcoin

Every investment has risks so that doesn't mean that we will stop investing money in it, and if bitcoin performs to its potential in future then it can make us rich for sure.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:02:06 PM

I never buy bitcoins and not right now because the price of the bitcoin is to high as you all know so when you need to buy bitcoins do it as low as possible that will give you the most profit.
Hmm for me it's the right time to  bitcoin now because how if bitcoin will pump estimated or range up to 1000 or 2000 dollars because of some alt coin are going to pump bitcoin i read this in one website if you are going to buy bitcoin right now then goo and invest it in another crypto currency,.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:33:45 PM

I never buy bitcoins and not right now because the price of the bitcoin is to high as you all know so when you need to buy bitcoins do it as low as possible that will give you the most profit.
Hmm for me it's the right time to  bitcoin now because how if bitcoin will pump estimated or range up to 1000 or 2000 dollars because of some alt coin are going to pump bitcoin i read this in one website if you are going to buy bitcoin right now then goo and invest it in another crypto currency,.

Yeah its a really good time time buy some bitcoins as everyone is expecting 4 digit price at the end of the year so if it reaches there then you can some good profits if you invest now.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:59:57 AM

Well i bought bitcoin for many purpose. The reason why i bought its because bitcoin is convenient to used, very easy in terms of transactions and hassle free. I bought bitcoin for investment,sometime used for gambling,send money to loveones and go online shopping to those store whose accepts bitcoin as payment method. Thats why i love to buy bitcoin.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:50:57 AM

For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?
I only buy Bitcoins to use them as an investment so that I can make more money i the future. I am waiting for the price in the future to be high as ever so that I can make much money.
That is the same reason why I buy Bitcoins to, I just use it as an investment and wait for the right price to come back and sell them for more then I bought them for.
That is how you make money with Bitcoin.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:09:00 AM

I'm buying bitcoins when the price is low, right now as a example I would not buy them for sure due to the fact that the bitcoin price is go high in my eyes and its gonna lower very soon.
If its gonna lower a bit I will consider buying again but right now not for sure.

My reason to buy them is simply for the profit you can make with it these days, its getting more popular everyday.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:20:47 AM

For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?
I only buy Bitcoins to use them as an investment so that I can make more money i the future. I am waiting for the price in the future to be high as ever so that I can make much money.
That is the same reason why I buy Bitcoins to, I just use it as an investment and wait for the right price to come back and sell them for more then I bought them for.
That is how you make money with Bitcoin.

Yeah and I am buying bitcoins so that I can invest them in some potential altcoins where the chances of growing your coins is higher then simply holding them, holding will never allow me to grow my coins.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:31:47 PM

I buy bitcoins as a long term investment. I think there is still potential for big gains in the future. I think bitcoin will become more popular over time and therefore more valuable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:17:31 PM

I'm buying bitcoins because its a nice currency you can pay with plus you can also make profit with doing nothing, this makes it just so nice in my eyes.
Another thing is that its anonymous plus you can do whatever you want with it too.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:00:57 PM

I buy bitcoins as a long term investment. I think there is still potential for big gains in the future. I think bitcoin will become more popular over time and therefore more valuable.

Yeah it was a superiority of the bitcoin. Indeed bitcoin we give us convenience and comfort that is better than any other digital currencies, but just the same we must also be careful in storing bitcoin. Because the internet is very prone to happening hacking s and go online shopping to those whose store accepts bitcoin u.s. payment method. Thats why i love to buy bitcoin.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:01:21 PM

I'm buying bitcoins because its a nice currency you can pay with plus you can also make profit with doing nothing, this makes it just so nice in my eyes.
Another thing is that its anonymous plus you can do whatever you want with it too.
The anonymous thing is really the big deal here, with bitcoin we can get the privacy that we all wanted, the government cannot spy on us anymore and we will not be able to pay taxes on our income and transaction online which will make our life better.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
skysblu

Activity: 219
Merit: 205

_Bitcoin Africa_

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:59:20 PM

Yeah it was a superiority of the bitcoin. Indeed bitcoin we give us convenience and comfort that is better than any other digital currencies, but just the same we must also be careful in storing bitcoin. Because the internet is very prone to happening hacking s and go online shopping to those whose store accepts bitcoin u.s. payment method. Thats why i love to buy bitcoin.

of course bitcoin can give you a lot of confidence, in my opinion with bitcoins you can make some good money in the future
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:39:03 PM

I do buy bitcoin because it is easier for me to manage and lot better and smother than banks and it alows me to do any of my work any time and anyhow i want to no matter what platform or system i use i just need a bit of internet and a browser

ironm@n

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:35:53 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 04:41:18 PM by ironm@n

I'm buying it mostly for  investment purposes, as I believe  that the price may reach higher levels in the  future, which can give me  best returns on my investments.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:51:11 PM

of course bitcoin can give you a lot of confidence, in my opinion with bitcoins you can make some good money in the future

Most of us here  have really faith in bitcoin and  that why we are here in this forum because  we are earning bitcoin and  have high hopes  that it would increase its price in the future and would make  us profitable in long term and short term. We do buy because we believe on the potential of bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: