Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 06:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins?  (Read 66623 times)
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:03:41 AM

Why do I buy a bitcoin, from the first time I heard that I was attracted to bitcoin, bitcoin has great potential, its value can continue to grow, it is free, no country can control it.In the last few decades, we can hardly imagine the status of bitcoin in the world.

That's also my reason why I buy bitcoins because I can see the potential of bitcoin in the future and there's no doubt about it that this will hype for the next years and the price of it is going to keep on increasing as what we can see today.
That's also the main reason of people here. Everyone in this forum can see the potential of Bitcoin and its benefits. Although right now Bitcoin is not accepted globally, we still have the faith that in the future there will be many good opportunities for Bitcoin to become the world primary currency.
Deja

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 03:17:20 AM

Because they are very safe, more than money inside a bank.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:19:40 AM

Bitcoins is like an investment no one can predict its price thats the reason why i bought some bitcoins amd in the future maybe you can use it for yourself there are so many reasons for us to buy bitcoin we can purchase some stuff in online shops
Same here. I don't want to miss the train. Losing 1% of my money is nothing, I can live with that if bitcoin ends up being a failure, but I couldn't live with myself if it became big and worth $10000 a coin with me ignoring it until it's too late. That would make me a real loser, would it not?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Patrikson

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:06:04 AM

I buy bitcoins because its easy to use and the fact is also that its very profitable so that is also why I invest plus its maybe the future currency globally someday.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:07:12 AM

I definitely don't hit the dark web.  I'm not a business man by any means, so the main reason I own it is mainly for speculation.  I've bought a few things with BTC, but I don't find it necessary to continue that. 

To me it's a fascinating idea for money.  Don't know how else to explain it.  It's intellectually aesthetic in my eyes.  You might just as well ask why I'm wearing the rings I wear.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:10:03 AM

Well, that could be base on your experience, but in general money in the bank are safer because they are covered with insurance while in our bitcoin wallet there's none.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:32:43 AM

Bitcoins are the future currency so i am not completely holding my bitcoin where as i am doing trading and taking profits with my bitcoin investment. With some % i am trading with altcoin currency and talking only little bit profit with altcoin. With some %i am holding for my future returns so all over with bitcoin i am making some profit with bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:41:51 AM

Well, that could be base on your experience, but in general money in the bank are safer because they are covered with insurance while in our bitcoin wallet there's none.

I think so, our money could be safe if we are going to put it in to the bank as what you have said it is covered with the insurance not like in bitcoin but I think depends on how you will secure your coins it can be also safe if you were keeping it properly, we don't have an insurance on bitcoin because we are the only person who takes in control with our money and we still have an advantage of using bitcoin because we are not imposed a high value of tax .
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:48:15 AM

Yeah, money in the bank is much safer because government takes control and helps the people if something goes wrong with the bank. Bitcoin too is safe, we cannot simply describe it is unsafe just because of its decentralized nature.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
asdin66fa

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:55:33 AM

I buy bitcoin is intended for investment, only bought a few, intends to hold a few decades.
boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:01:43 AM

I buy bitcoin is intended for investment, only bought a few, intends to hold a few decades.

I did this also before, this is one of the reason why I buy bitcoins. First, for holding and second when I see some good pump of alt coins, I'm buying it. And also I'm investing into some ICO's. Sometimes when I'm out of bitcoins and I need to pay my billings, I don't have choice but to convert my cash into bitcoin for less hassle and falling in line.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ArdiPrabowo

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:34:44 AM

Why do I buy a bitcoin, from the first time I heard that I was attracted to bitcoin, bitcoin has great potential, its value can continue to grow, it is free, no country can control it.In the last few decades, we can hardly imagine the status of bitcoin in the world.

That's also my reason why I buy bitcoins because I can see the potential of bitcoin in the future and there's no doubt about it that this will hype for the next years and the price of it is going to keep on increasing as what we can see today.
i just afraid if then bitcoin used as investment only
not as currency, because i prefer to use bitcoin as global currency instead just for investment
a lot of people really come to bitcoin due they heard bitcoin is the best option to invest your money
not the best option as currency/payment system.

you say bitcoin the best curensy this now
i think is very few online store can support payment use bitcoin or maybe nothing is the big company in store online support bitcoin (amazon, ebay and more)
the best digital curency is reason only very easy to use wihout verified ID, only online and digital curency not global curency same USD
 but i hope next time all online store, domain, hosting and about online can support payment use bitcoin
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2100
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:58:32 AM

i just afraid if then bitcoin used as investment only
not as currency, because i prefer to use bitcoin as global currency instead just for investment
a lot of people really come to bitcoin due they heard bitcoin is the best option to invest your money
not the best option as currency/payment system.

you say bitcoin the best curensy this now
i think is very few online store can support payment use bitcoin or maybe nothing is the big company in store online support bitcoin (amazon, ebay and more)
the best digital curency is reason only very easy to use wihout verified ID, only online and digital curency not global curency same USD
 but i hope next time all online store, domain, hosting and about online can support payment use bitcoin
I think bitcoin payments in some online store is still growing, if you want to buy hosting and domain using your bitcoin just try namecheap there are accepting bitcoin as a payment and the best digital currency for me is none other than bitcoin, i love it because you don't need any verification to send money online, i love to buy bitcoin because i intended for investment.

brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:51:49 PM

presently i think bitcoins is the best anyone can invest on now because the value rate is very well and also see bitcoin becoming the feature currency that will be accepted everywhere when you buy bitcoins at low rate you can sale it at high cost so you can make more profit from it is very convenient to transact.    
i agree with you that bitcoin value rate is very well and bitcoin value is going to rise day by day and we can get a good profit from bitcoin trading and you are right that bitcoin is acceptable in everywhere for online shopping or other transaction.

Well bitcoin is accepted only for online shopping and I don't think that there's so many online shops that accepts bitcoin for payment and I'm not so sure if all of them are legit and could be trusted however we can use it for online payments such as for utility or internet bills but until now we are not able to use it directly for payment . by the way that's right you can get a good profit from bitcoin trading but you need to watch and focus at the price when it will rise or when it will fall so you may have a good time to buy and sell bitcoin .

buying of bitcoin is the best business ever anyone can invest in because in the future it could probably become the world currency that will be accepted  anywhere in the world  and you can also buy bit coin at low price and also sale it at high price when the price go up in the future  to come i love to buy bitcoin
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:41:52 AM

presently i think bitcoins is the best anyone can invest on now because the value rate is very well and also see bitcoin becoming the feature currency that will be accepted everywhere when you buy bitcoins at low rate you can sale it at high cost so you can make more profit from it is very convenient to transact.    
i agree with you that bitcoin value rate is very well and bitcoin value is going to rise day by day and we can get a good profit from bitcoin trading and you are right that bitcoin is acceptable in everywhere for online shopping or other transaction.

Well bitcoin is accepted only for online shopping and I don't think that there's so many online shops that accepts bitcoin for payment and I'm not so sure if all of them are legit and could be trusted however we can use it for online payments such as for utility or internet bills but until now we are not able to use it directly for payment . by the way that's right you can get a good profit from bitcoin trading but you need to watch and focus at the price when it will rise or when it will fall so you may have a good time to buy and sell bitcoin .

buying of bitcoin is the best business ever anyone can invest in because in the future it could probably become the world currency that will be accepted  anywhere in the world  and you can also buy bit coin at low price and also sale it at high price when the price go up in the future  to come i love to buy bitcoin

It is right buying the bitcoin is a best investment business, But only when we buy the bitcoin in a low price and sell them in a high price. But now bitcoin is already in a high price $780. So i don't think that it is a time to buy the bitcoin, it is a time to holding the bitcoin or to sell the bitcoin. 
Rutdam

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:43:04 AM

It is right buying the bitcoin is a best investment business, But only when we buy the bitcoin in a low price and sell them in a high price. But now bitcoin is already in a high price $780. So i don't think that it is a time to buy the bitcoin, it is a time to holding the bitcoin or to sell the bitcoin. 

The price of bitcoin is $780 now. but compared to the price in the next year of $1500, it is still cheaper.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:13:11 AM

The price of bitcoin is $780 now. but compared to the price in the next year of $1500, it is still cheaper.
Lol how do you know that next year the price will reach $ 1,500, I think the price of bitcoin will continue to be a mystery and very difficult to predict. if definitely next year prices rose. everybody not to panic when the price drops?

Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:39:57 AM

I bought bitcoin for payments online. There are many sites that can accept bitcoin for transactions. In addition, I also like the porn videos, with bitcoin I can be subscribed and paid for free access in porn videos.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:06:22 AM

I bought bitcoin for payments online. There are many sites that can accept bitcoin for transactions. In addition, I also like the porn videos, with bitcoin I can be subscribed and paid for free access in porn videos.
Wow that is something new, porn is really part of your usage with bitcoin. I guess I want to know what site are you visiting, lol.
Anyway, enjoy my friend their a lot of ways to spend our bitcoins online.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
virtualkeybuyer

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:33:13 AM

I agree with your point and will like to add that till the time when every person will have bitcoin in the world and every bitcoin is mined the price will rise and everyone who will buy at that time will definitely earn from their investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: