Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2017, 03:32:44 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 160 (45.1%)
XVG - 195 (54.9%)
Total Voters: 355

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 363 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][BLACKHOLE][Entire Line of TOR/i2P Resources]  (Read 604011 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VDechand

Activity: 358

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:52:12 PM

i checkout the channel and i saw the video don´t get views :/ Okay, here is my plan B:

We have to motivate the people to click on the button. With the text "XVG - The Most PRIVATE Name in Crypto!" we don´t get clicks or views on the promo video. I hope with this tricky way to get new viewer.

That looks a bit shady to me. I wouldn´t go that route.

Okay, that is a test phase to watch. The communitie can give me example to testing a good way to get views.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Creating a Bitcoin client that fully implements the network protocol is extremely difficult. Bitcoin-Qt is the only known safe implementation of a full node. Some other projects attempt to compete, but it is not recommended to use such software for anything serious. (Lightweight clients like Electrum and MultiBit are OK.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:52:45 PM

what happens with verge wallet at c-cex

more than 48hours but still in maintenance,..fuck this exchange
Rabid Parrots

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:01:55 PM

One thing that really pisses me off about Bittrex is that there doesn't seem to be any sort of priority system involved when placing an order. I'm not sure if other exchanges are like this since I don't usually leave orders open, but I started a 16 sat buy order. There were no others open at the time. I've bought all but 1mil, but 2 other people have put in ~3mil orders that have been completed, but I'm still waiting. >.>

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
BoscoMurray

Activity: 441

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:05:58 PM

One thing that really pisses me off about Bittrex is that there doesn't seem to be any sort of priority system involved when placing an order. I'm not sure if other exchanges are like this since I don't usually leave orders open, but I started a 16 sat buy order. There were no others open at the time. I've bought all but 1mil, but 2 other people have put in ~3mil orders that have been completed, but I'm still waiting. >.>

If you are 100% sure you should report it to them. It's a fundamental feature that they probably think is working on their exchange. If it's broken, I reckon they'd appreciate being told so.
Vercingetorix

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:13:00 PM

Hell of a time for bittrex to put their wallet in "maintenance".  Undecided
They were one of the first to change its name to Verge.
Oh well, maybe some demand wil build up.....it iS the top volume verge wallet.
Both C-CEX and Bittrex XVG wallets are showing under "maintenance".  Huh
Oh, Cryptsy, too. Don't forget about that one.  

On the VERGE of the event horizon, it's the only cryptocoin with both untraceable and multialgorithmic DARK GRAVITY WAVE BLACKHOLE ENCRYPTION https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365894.new#new
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 910

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 10:34:36 PM

Cryptsy is beyond gone......BigVern's wife is in clock cleaning mode.  Roll Eyes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRE     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            Integrated TOR+OBFS4  Secure    Untraceable           
Spectre Slack Twitter Spectre Website
nubbins7

Activity: 429

Verge Rocks #XVG Diamond Rocks #DMD #My Favorites

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:03:43 PM

Both C-CEX and Bittrex XVG wallets are showing under "maintenance".  Huh
Oh, Cryptsy, too. Don't forget about that one.  

LOL @ Craptsy Grin

Dogedarkdev
Legendary

Activity: 1092

$XVG - The Standard in Privacy Based Crypto

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 11:54:24 PM

I just spoke with richie over at bittrex, we had a fair amount of orphan blocks come through earlier, so in the interest of safety, he froze the wallet until we could speak and take a better look at it.. looks like the huge peaks in hashpower and our 1 block difficulty retarget could have been the culprit, or someone trying to solo mine with our old doged protocol (60016) from back in 2014, however nothing was harmed and no coins lost. All they can do is create orphan blocks, it doesn't pose a risk to us or our blockchain. orphan blocks are completely normal, we just dont normally see that many in a row. Keep in mind pausing a wallet is something that exchanges do as preventative measure, to ensure the safety of their customers. Please don't get mad at Bittrex for being concerned about the users coins! If i ran an exchange, I would also pause the wallet until i could figure out what was happening, and why.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
fosco333

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:56:21 PM

I found the deepweb market place. Will I get in trouble for posting it??

Not sure if thats legal. ANYWAY Im going skiing. Please pm me if I can post the DEEP WEB marketplace that accepts VERGE legally and I will do tonight..

Thanks and have a great day y'all

Yep this is a trend we are going to see more and more more people wanting to keep the coins safe from hackers and also from beeing traced down to their gps accuracy location.

That's great news. Share please the marketplace link that's accepting VERGE in the deepweb (beneath the tip of the iceberg we call web). The whole benign point of the deepweb is to be private but Bitcoin which can be traced as mentioned is more sort of a Trojan horse in that aspect  Cheesy
fosco333

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:01:10 AM

I just spoke with richie over at bittrex, we had a fair amount of orphan blocks come through earlier, so in the interest of safety, he froze the wallet until we could speak and take a better look at it.. looks like the huge peaks in hashpower and our 1 block difficulty retarget could have been the culprit, or someone trying to solo mine with our old doged protocol (60016) from back in 2014, however nothing was harmed and no coins lost. All they can do is create orphan blocks, it doesn't pose a risk to us or our blockchain. orphan blocks are completely normal, we just dont normally see that many in a row. Keep in mind pausing a wallet is something that exchanges do as preventative measure, to ensure the safety of their customers. Please don't get mad at Bittrex for being concerned about the users coins! If i ran an exchange, I would also pause the wallet until i could figure out what was happening, and why.

Thank you dev for the heads up. Could this be kinda of a DDoS failed attempt? I ask this because VERGE is definately upsetting lots of butthurts  Grin that presumed they could get away with centralized and fake untraceability schemes out there. 
coinstash

Activity: 149

G'day!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 12:36:14 AM

i checkout the channel and i saw the video don´t get views :/ Okay, here is my plan B:

(image removed)

We have to motivate the people to click on the button. With the text "XVG - The Most PRIVATE Name in Crypto!" we don´t get clicks or views on the promo video. I hope with this tricky way to get new viewer.

Yeah. Needs more bronycorns, definitely.

HOdlcoin tip jar: HHodLxkjawXxt86EnDB1i8hCxkC4exGvab
super-cpu

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:39:28 AM

what about c-cex , XVG wallet is completly offline for 3 days?

coinstash

G'day!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 12:46:29 AM

Yep. I just woke up to check their XVG price and can't access it. A web search tells me it dropped a couple of sat overnight. Maybe I should have bought from the darknet/deepweb/whatever at 2 sat as BoscoMurray showed us above?

Edit: They're back up again. Price is now 15/17. *sigh*

coinstash

G'day!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 01:01:24 AM

Is C-CEX any good? I've been with Bittrex for most of my trading (only a few weeks) but their display is shitfully slow, they have huge amounts of bot activity, displays aren't modal (i.e. select 1 Day on a chart, change charts and it's back to 30 min default) and I really don't like paying fees on incoming/outgoing transfers.

Honestly, how a company can make so many stupid mistakes and stay in business is anyone's guess. It's about as user-friendly as a Fidonet BBS.

AliMan

Activity: 626

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:11:22 AM

Yep. I just woke up to check their XVG price and can't access it. A web search tells me it dropped a couple of sat overnight. Maybe I should have bought from the darknet/deepweb/whatever at 2 sat as BoscoMurray showed us above?

Edit: They're back up again. Price is now 15/17. *sigh*

It always sucks to ride the bottom wave, but the good news is that now we can know where it stands.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
  ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Rokz

Activity: 54

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:12:10 AM

Is C-CEX any good? I've been with Bittrex for most of my trading (only a few weeks) but their display is shitfully slow, they have huge amounts of bot activity, displays aren't modal (i.e. select 1 Day on a chart, change charts and it's back to 30 min default) and I really don't like paying fees on incoming/outgoing transfers.

Honestly, how a company can make so many stupid mistakes and stay in business is anyone's guess. It's about as user-friendly as a Fidonet BBS.

I use Polo and Bittrex. Charting I use CryptoWat.ch its waaaaaaaaay better for your charts and you can draw on them. The Polo charts are good but lacking drawing and feel a little clunky.

✪฿itvest.io Best Investment Bitdrop Game!✪
coinstash

G'day!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 01:20:18 AM

Gonna be an interesting day. I'm selling off anything that maintained its price or gained on Bitcoin in the past few weeks. With the recent BTC price rises it's the only way to make a profit, 'cos they're all going to correct downwards in the next few days.

Ummm, except XVG, I'm keeping those of course.

Vercingetorix

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:30:29 AM

Great response, Dev. Is it the same issue with C-CEX or what's going on there? Also, I seem to remember you talked about wanting to average out the difficulty retarget to a longer time a while ago, is this plan still in the works?

On the VERGE of the event horizon, it's the only cryptocoin with both untraceable and multialgorithmic DARK GRAVITY WAVE BLACKHOLE ENCRYPTION https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365894.new#new
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 910

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 01:36:05 AM

Thanks for the background and taking the time to explain this to us.
Otherwise....we're just left to our imaginations.
Amazing that it's possibly an old wallet being used to solo mine.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRE     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            Integrated TOR+OBFS4  Secure    Untraceable           
Spectre Slack Twitter Spectre Website
Dogedarkdev
Legendary

Activity: 1092

$XVG - The Standard in Privacy Based Crypto

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 01:36:12 AM

Great response, Dev. Is it the same issue with C-CEX or what's going on there? Also, I seem to remember you talked about wanting to average out the difficulty retarget to a longer time a while ago, is this plan still in the works?

yeah a longer retarget time is in the works. right now, the 1 block retarget serves to discourage multipools from mining and dumping, since they add so much hashpower (sometimes double or triple the current network hashrate). we make them work very hard to get the next block. this blockchain behavior makes them lose interest and leave the network, otherwise they'd just stay on and dump all the coins they get.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 363 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.