May 04, 2024, 02:44:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 [528] 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843553 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:22:15 PM

Everything is correcting right now! You look 200sat. And my opinion is at 400sat is n great entry!
At Xrp everyone predicts even deeper or even the disappearance of the coin. Well, I thought $ 0.17 is a good start! ^^
Opinions always go different ways. The one stands on belly feeling, voodoo or analysis!  Cheesy

PS: Android Wallet is working! Good Job guys.

the thing is that is not my opinion. That is what charts are showing! big difference. But be my guesst, buy it at 400 sats Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SacredRonin

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

Everything is correcting right now! You look 200sat. And my opinion is at 400sat is n great entry!
At Xrp everyone predicts even deeper or even the disappearance of the coin. Well, I thought $ 0.17 is a good start! ^^
Opinions always go different ways. The one stands on belly feeling, voodoo or analysis!  Cheesy

the thing is that is not my opinion. That is what charts are showing! big difference. But be my guesst, buy it at 400 sats Smiley

Hard to gauge where/when/how/why a correction will happen or what it looks like on the other side. That's why it's correct to say it's your opinion. I think there are plenty of other opinions from other speculators that see things entirely different. Who knows! The thing you will find in this community is that most people are fairly optimistic about Verge and have been for a long time. Please keep that in mind when you post anything that is to the contrary, as I am sure it will be met with a strong response.
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:40:16 PM

I keep buying it up.

Lower means i can buy more  Smiley

if it gets low enough, i can restock what i sold off  on its way up...

its a win win if it goes down,
and its a win win if it goes up! Smiley

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
SacredRonin

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

I keep buying it up.

Lower means i can buy more  Smiley

if it gets low enough, i can restock what i sold off  on its way up...

its a win win if it goes down,
and its a win win if it goes up! Smiley

That's *exactly* how I'm seeing it!  Cool
coinsomnia

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:48:11 PM

Hard to gauge where/when/how/why a correction will happen or what it looks like on the other side. That's why it's correct to say it's your opinion. I think there are plenty of other opinions from other speculators that see things entirely different. Who knows! The thing you will find in this community is that most people are fairly optimistic about Verge and have been for a long time. Please keep that in mind when you post anything that is to the contrary, as I am sure it will be met with a strong response.

Fantasy world versus reality!

Which world would folks prefer to live in? When Verge wallet has an issue, and post alerting of the issue is accused of being a liar and a hacker, then gets put on mute?

Yes, unbelievably, this poster chose to mute out the facts!

So when the Verge Currency price chart hits 30 satoshi because the mobile wallet can't work, and Cloak Coin goes to the moon (because Cloak Coin mobile wallet works flawlessly, and always connects and synchs within 3 seconds), will you use the Cloak price chart and just paste over the Verge Currency name over the chart, and then tell us you're on the moon already?

Huh Huh Huh Tongue
ronyfastlife

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:52:14 PM

XVG this is the first bought coin in my crypto world.
When I entered in crypto life, Firstly i bought 9k verge (November 2017). Then, again and again, bought more and more verge while they were cheap. I can say this was my best investment ever.
Love you XVG
giantkin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:01:00 PM

wasnt my first, but def is the best.

very happy with my verge.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

Many coins have multiple use cases and working towards that. I am a verge buyer and wanted to understand what are the use cases verge is targeting in longer terms?

Revisiting my Verge moment, when i came here for my first post on verge thread.
So much happened between now and then.
Really, it was never expected growth for project.
Thanks and Congrats to all old supporters

selling sushistake.com, send offers
coinsomnia

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:25:33 PM

When I entered in crypto life, Firstly i bought 9k verge (November 2017). Then, again and again, bought more and more verge while they were cheap. I can say this was my best investment ever.
Love you XVG

This is pretty much the same situation as myself.

Probably the only difference is this. I look at facts and make deductions from those facts!

The Verge Currency mobile Android wallet only works intermittently. Angry

The Cloak Coin mobile Android wallet connects and synchs within 3 seconds flat, every single time! Cool

So looking ahread in the future, when there has been mass adoption of cryptocurrency, and people use it everyday to make purchases via their mobile device, which coin will business owners use at their Point of Sale? Huh

Would you be angry if you were a Verge Currency bag holder? Tongue
coinsomnia

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:31:00 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 05:41:40 AM by coinsomnia

Love you XVG

This is pretty much the same situation as myself.

Probably the only difference is this. I look at facts and make deductions from those facts!

The Verge Currency mobile Android wallet only works intermittently. Angry

The Cloak Coin mobile Android wallet connects and synchs within 3 seconds flat, every single time! Cool

So looking ahread in the future, when there has been mass adoption of cryptocurrency, and people use it everyday to make purchases via their mobile device, which coin will business owners use at their Point of Sale? Huh

Would you be angry if you were a Verge Currency bag holder? Tongue
Please keep discussion of other cryptocurrencies in their respective threads.

Isn't this relevant to the future prospects of Verge Currency?

Wouldn't the Verge Developer Team want to be aware of these pertinent facts?

Or do we just pretend it's not happening, and slander and slur anyone who brings up the facts?

Sunerok once labelled me as a CONSPIRACY THEORY ALEX JONES NUT JOB because I pointed out a few facts about Google using Net Neutrality as a scam to get control of the internet. Commie scams like this being exposed are very good for privacy focussed coins. Things like comrade Obama transfering ICANN to the UN so that citizens lose their right to privacy will result in good quality privacy cypto currency becoming mainstay! But which cryptocurrency will be the one that becomes the that's adopted?

One that works? Or a cryptocurrency that only works sometimes?

Instead of ignorance and childish slurs, can we discuss all relevant issues, and truthfully identify VergevCurrency failings and faults?

How do you make a project better if you ignore facts like these?
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:08:30 AM

Many coins have multiple use cases and working towards that. I am a verge buyer and wanted to understand what are the use cases verge is targeting in longer terms?

Now once again it is a great time to pick up some verge coins.
Many coins have dropped significantly since Jan and verge is close to -70% now, so got myself a bag which I will ride with into the next alt cycle
BitTracer

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

Many coins have dropped significantly since Jan and verge is close to -70% now, so got myself a bag which I will ride with into the next alt cycle

Exactly this.

I currently mining verge as a second coin with ether, with 6 x rx580 I can mine 35-38 verge per day and keep collecting them. The prices will rise so the best time to get some extra coin before that.
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

With hindsight, what are the factor that pushed Verge so high in terms of market cap? After all, it's just another privacy-focused coin.

nazarpechka

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:46:32 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 07:56:11 AM by nazarpechka

>>>>>>>>>>LuckyPool<<<<<<<<<<
Get the profit you deserve!

Check out new awesome mining pool for Verge and Shield.

Our features:

- low fee 1% (pools with <1% fee can't pay for server, so they have to steal)
- fast dedicated server in Germany
- 99% uptime
- WTM earnings (±10%)
- payout every 2 hours
- nice community in Telegram Cheesy
- NEW: Telegram Bot to check balances and workers without viewing site

How to mine?

Code:
-dpool stratum+tcp://mine.luckypool.xyz:5766 -dwal WALLET -dpsw c=XVG.WORKER -dcoin blake2s -dcri 45 - VERGE
Code:
-dpool stratum+tcp://mine.luckypool.xyz:5767 -dwal WALLET -dpsw c=XVG.WORKER -dcoin blake2s -dcri 45 - SHIELD
Here are examples of batch files for Claymore

Thanks for attention Smiley
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:33:54 PM

Exactly this.

I currently mining verge as a second coin with ether, with 6 x rx580 I can mine 35-38 verge per day and keep collecting them. The prices will rise so the best time to get some extra coin before that.

I'm seriously hoping it will rise in price. I bought a few thousand just at the wrong time and if I sell now I'll lose far to much, so better I just hold on and hope for better times - they will come, I keep telling myself.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:43:30 PM

Exactly this.

I'm seriously hoping it will rise in price. I bought a few thousand just at the wrong time and if I sell now I'll lose far to much, so better I just hold on and hope for better times - they will come, I keep telling myself.
I also bought a week ago and I am not worried because I know when the market get rest from the tension then the price of each coin start to increase and so in the same way the price of verge will also increase to a higher value. I hope that the price of it will once again start to increase to move to 800 satoshi. You have to wait till that time and will see that it happened which I said.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:20:44 AM

Exactly this.

I also bought a week ago and I am not worried because I know when the market get rest from the tension then the price of each coin start to increase and so in the same way the price of verge will also increase to a higher value. I hope that the price of it will once again start to increase to move to 800 satoshi. You have to wait till that time and will see that it happened which I said.

I want to said I have bought it the month ago in the high price, due to the price have fallen to the bottom line, I have lose over 10K in this coin.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:42:33 AM

With hindsight, what are the factor that pushed Verge so high in terms of market cap? After all, it's just another privacy-focused coin.
"just another privacy-focused coin" -- It's the first to get privacy right.

Here are the common problems with other so called "privacy" coins:

Masternodes centralize and make the rich richer (Dash)
IP addresses are visible via extraction methods (Dash, Monero, Bytecoin)
Cultish founding ceremony relies on trust (Zcash)
Founders' reward makes the rich richer (Zcash)
Proof of stake makes the rich richer (Cloak)
Vertcoin removed stealth address option

Mind you, all competitors are a one trick pony, while Verge uses IP obfuscation + stealth address receiver obfuscation. All in all, XVG by default protects its users entirely when using the XVG Wraith 4.0.1 wallet, while none of the others do for sure. I simply can't honestly call most of it's competitors private.

Looks like you've done your homework. What do you think about PIVX? DeepOnion?

I like XVG because it's a lightweight solution with many wallets and use cases, and Monero for quality privacy tech (RingCT is superior to all other attempts I believe)
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:41:28 PM

Exactly this.

If I were you I would be calm even if you are in the red now. Active development going on and improvements will come in the market in general as well as for Verge itself.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
giantkin

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:03:00 PM

POW coins , what happens after they reach their goal?  its kinda soon!   only 15,000 yrs !  shouldnt we start planning now?

I think so!  This project is going far, and might be around still! Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 [528] 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: