Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion  (Read 243692 times)
g0ldm0ney10

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 08:11:12 PM

g0ldm0ney10, how much verge do you have? I'm just curious and I'm not being mean but usually the people with the least invested are the most skittish. You gotta relax or just go ahead and sell, there's plenty of us that would be happy to buy at this price.

I'm in the top 20 on the rich list if that helps.....I am on small player, which is why I have been here since we have had no bid.  I get that a lot of people would want to buy at these levels, I just don't understand why people are selling is all.  I would never sell at these prices.  I have all my Verge and can't buy anymore, so I want the price to go up!  I am not the least invested by any means.  We all want the price to go up, some people just don't want to talk about how the price is coming down.  It is the same both ways.  Just stating facts again, don't be mad at me if I say the price is looking to come down and it does.  That is what the board is for.  Again, I want the price to go up!!!  I have been here since we had no bid back in the day and the coin was worth $0, so no I won't be leaving anytime soon!!  Grin Grin

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////__///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
A_McGriff

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:50:28 PM

g0ldm0ney10, how much verge do you have? I'm just curious and I'm not being mean but usually the people with the least invested are the most skittish. You gotta relax or just go ahead and sell, there's plenty of us that would be happy to buy at this price.

I'm in the top 20 on the rich list if that helps.....I am on small player, which is why I have been here since we have had no bid.  I get that a lot of people would want to buy at these levels, I just don't understand why people are selling is all.  I would never sell at these prices.  I have all my Verge and can't buy anymore, so I want the price to go up!  I am not the least invested by any means.  We all want the price to go up, some people just don't want to talk about how the price is coming down.  It is the same both ways.  Just stating facts again, don't be mad at me if I say the price is looking to come down and it does.  That is what the board is for.  Again, I want the price to go up!!!  I have been here since we had no bid back in the day and the coin was worth $0, so no I won't be leaving anytime soon!!  Grin Grin

You're stating the obvious thats all. It grinds on people. We all want the price to go up.

I noticed we've been added to a lot of multi-switching profit pools where they just shred altcoins for btc, so i'm guessing that has put a lot of pressure on us lately.

The price has remained relatively stable with so much sell side, take it as a good sign goldmoney.

Just don't be this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO04VXBIS0M

To be honest, as a note to the sell side,
your greed has been met with equal greed on the buy side
and you aren't getting what the real value of VERGE is for your sells  Wink

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
g0ldm0ney10

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 09:22:42 PM

You're stating the obvious thats all. It grinds on people. We all want the price to go up.

I noticed we've been added to a lot of multi-switching profit pools where they just shred altcoins for btc, so i'm guessing that has put a lot of pressure on us lately.

The price has remained relatively stable with so much sell side, take it as a good sign goldmoney.

Just don't be this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO04VXBIS0M

To be honest, as a note to the sell side,
your greed has been met with equal greed on the buy side
and you aren't getting what the real value of VERGE is for your sells  Wink

Yeah totally get it!! The price just isn't correct right now!!  Crazy to see people selling this low.  I am one of the good guys and want the price to go up with everyone else!!  Grin Grin

Just anxious but I know it will take some time to get there, just wish it was sooner than later, but hey if its a couple of years then that is fine too!   Cheesy Cheesy  Stay  Cool

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////__///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
Hunterwolfie

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:42:33 PM

Maybe some of you should read this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059045.0
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 09:47:59 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 11:09:10 AM by Beachguy

I mine other coins, use proceeds to buy XVG, I've also mined alot of XVG....Have also mined BtC (cloud) and buy XVG with that. Recently left the BtC cloud miners and used proceeds from sale of hash to ....guess what? Buy Verge...lol.
Prices are so cheap....stable in the 9~11 range now a long time. enjoy because it's going to rise, don't know when....but it WILL.  Grin

Bought more than I mined since its the fastest, surest path to accumulating XVG.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Beachguy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 09:53:47 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 11:09:47 AM by Beachguy

I did and this from that thread is most relevant....

"I think there are bargains out there, but they are few and far between. Look for coins with active/innovative development <check>, strong communities<check>, and ridiculously low prices<check>. Diversify across a few of those then work to better the currencies you support."

XVG is not new, many people think so because of name change ....and it certainly checks all these boxes.

oh yes, if you baghold , you're going to lose some.....but if you don't....you never make any real money.
I've had hits....and I've had misses.....may I ask what you like to do. Sit on the sidelines...or do you dive in and take your chances?

A_McGriff

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:25:16 PM

I did and this from that thread this is most relevant....

"I think there are bargains out there, but they are few and far between. Look for coins with active/innovative development <check>, strong communities<check>, and ridiculously low prices<check>. Diversify across a few of those then work to better the currencies you support."

XVG is not new, many people think so because of name change ....and it certainly checks all these boxes.

oh yes, if you baghold , you're going to lose some.....but if you don't....you never make any real money.
I've had hits....and I've had misses.....may I ask what you like to do. Sit on the sidelines...or do you dive in and take your chances?

Read this!  http://cointelegraph.com/news/114241/altcoin-digest-10-coins-that-cant-be-neglected-op-ed

LMAO!  Although there's a couple of coins there that should be given a chance...

Like DogecoinDark ?

lol even the jaded people at that thread recognize VERGE/dogecoindark as the exception.

_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
hakanf

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Altcoin Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 07:40:24 AM

I believe price should go up as altcoin markets are in kind of uptrend now in general

Join me on Twitter
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:52:27 AM

Good day to all
I,m still new here and also new with altcoin,almost 1 month I m reading this forum and recently bought some.just to ask opinion, how do you think the price could go up to 0.10 usd by end of this year?
Sorry my english not so good

Hello hdn!

That's a great question.

The answer is if every altcoin investor in Asia buys 100 (CNY) of VERGE, we could get there this year. Educate your friends on the superior nature of VERGE to all other altcoins. Also enlighten them on it's superiority to bitcoin because of it's anonymous technology and affordability.

If you want to get there this year, tell all your friends about VERGE and post in as many Asian bitcoin message forums as you can!

Hi Mc Griff, thank you for your respond.
Malaysian currently slowly picking up in Digital currency esp. BTC , 1 will try as much as i can to introduce Verge in local forum.
smartguyinthailand

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:46:40 AM

The problem with this coin is this. It has no use anywhere really so the halving will not effect the price. All the miners are doing is dumping their coins to the suckers buying them. So 2 or 3 sat is achievable quite soon. You cant use it anywhere and there is no hype happening any time soon. So put your buy orders in low and try make your losses back if you are bag holders. I am sure it will go up again eventually but just doesnt seam any time soon.

Good luck everyone. My buy orders are in at 4 sat. I regrettably sold and put into the DAO.

Lets spread the word of VERGE make our btc back.
smartguyinthailand

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:47:58 AM

wow not long till it hits 7 sat! Glad i sold most of mine at 12...
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:36:26 PM

The problem with this coin is this. It has no use anywhere really so the halving will not effect the price. All the miners are doing is dumping their coins to the suckers buying them. So 2 or 3 sat is achievable quite soon. You cant use it anywhere and there is no hype happening any time soon. So put your buy orders in low and try make your losses back if you are bag holders. I am sure it will go up again eventually but just doesnt seam any time soon.

Good luck everyone. My buy orders are in at 4 sat. I regrettably sold and put into the DAO.

Lets spread the word of VERGE make our btc back.

another person trying to drive the price down to buy more? Wink   dont push down fast, im still working on some btc thats on loan.... need more time !

g

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
A_McGriff

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:52:10 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2016, 05:38:12 PM by A_McGriff

Good day to all
I,m still new here and also new with altcoin,almost 1 month I m reading this forum and recently bought some.just to ask opinion, how do you think the price could go up to 0.10 usd by end of this year?
Sorry my english not so good

Hello hdn!

That's a great question.

The answer is if every altcoin investor in Asia buys 100 (CNY) of VERGE, we could get there this year. Educate your friends on the superior nature of VERGE to all other altcoins. Also enlighten them on it's superiority to bitcoin because of it's anonymous technology and affordability.

If you want to get there this year, tell all your friends about VERGE and post in as many Asian bitcoin message forums as you can!

Hi Mc Griff, thank you for your respond.
Malaysian currently slowly picking up in Digital currency esp. BTC , 1 will try as much as i can to introduce Verge in local forum.

That's great hdn! Glad you found VERGE

I think it's the best cryptocurrency in the world, welcome to the community  Cheesy

gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:22:35 PM

lol this made me laugh Smiley thanks

To peel or not to peel.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:47:14 PM

Thats your problem.  Selling at 12 is a great way to not make money in my opinion.  I've seen so many people with little vision.  Weak hands bring me cheaper coins though and I've enjoyed these low prices again.  Accumulation phase is real and I can't believe so many people don't even realize this, lol.  Coin has released so many new features recently and all of them work flawlessly.  Difficulty even displays correctly for all algos now.  I don't follow the graphs when the graphs are not matching reality.  Most selling right now are probably the new traders who probably expected to just hold a coin and get rich.
p75formula

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:04:24 AM

You feel good about selling at 12? LMAO.

You're probably they guy that bought my sells above 50.
HarveyOne

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:46:27 AM

You feel good about selling at 12? LMAO.

You're probably they guy that bought my sells above 50.
Could be a clever move to sell and rebuy lower?
Beachguy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 11:29:35 AM

....Most selling right now are probably the new traders who probably expected to just hold a coin and get rich.

@smartguy - where did you buy those you sold @ 12 sats? Or did you mine them?....either way, you're riding XVG the wrong way....and destined to lose.

@ ShadowBits - Yep you're so right....impatient traders getting tired of waiting for another 50 sat spike (or higher)...taking their losses and moving on to what they think is the next "big thing". That's a never ending chase.

But thanks anyway for selling off ...we all appreciate it.

Dev_Sempak_coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:19:23 PM

Just keep hold until reach 50sat again

smartguyinthailand

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:07:37 PM

....Most selling right now are probably the new traders who probably expected to just hold a coin and get rich.

@smartguy - where did you buy those you sold @ 12 sats? Or did you mine them?....either way, you're riding XVG the wrong way....and destined to lose.

@ ShadowBits - Yep you're so right....impatient traders getting tired of waiting for another 50 sat spike (or higher)...taking their losses and moving on to what they think is the next "big thing". That's a never ending chase.

But thanks anyway for selling off ...we all appreciate it.

hey dude no i bought at 3-5 sat lol...

Anyway no offense to you but that was such a bag holder comment lol Smiley

Thanks for all the cheap coins? dude thats the market price. What is going to cause the next big spike? A new wallet realease?

Anyway I am not here to say this is a shit coin as I dont think it is shit. But look at how many coins there are lol too many.

Then look at who uses the coins.. Well no one and its now only in circulation in usa/ europe.

If you really think its gonna reach 50 sat again then you muct believe in miracles Smiley like I say I like this coin and the dev seams pretty damn cool but it just doesnt smell like its going in the direction you think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: