Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:43:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion  (Read 243649 times)
g0ldm0ney10

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 10:47:26 PM

So the halving happened and the sell side is still stacking up and the buy side is fading away.  Very sad to see.  Cry Cry But as we said, don't expect the halving to make prices jump.  Marketing will do that so people know what Verge is.  I don't see prices rising until something for this is in place.  That is how the others have done it and they are the top coins that everyone knows about in the Alts.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////__///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 01:39:28 PM

Well, on  'trex....there's just over 4 BTC on the on the bid side at 4 sats and 12+ BTC on the sell side at 5 sats.
Good start would be to move most of the sells to 6 and people to quit selling into the pitiful 4 sat offers.
I mean ....hell....we're just making our own problem here.

Mining rewards have come waaaay down. I'm amazed at some of the truly sh&$ coins that are 10 times even 100 times verge valuation.  Huh

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:53:07 PM

Well, on  'trex....there's just over 4 BTC on the on the bid side at 4 sats and 12+ BTC on the sell side at 5 sats.
Good start would be to move most of the sells to 6 and people to quit selling into the pitiful 4 sat offers.
I mean ....hell....we're just making our own problem here.

Mining rewards have come waaaay down. I'm amazed at some of the truly sh&$ coins that are 10 times even 100 times verge valuation.  Huh

Verge certainly is overdue for a pump. I'm holding some in case the crypto 3.0 hype slows down and people return to more traditional PoW coins that are mostly value transfer solutions. I wouldn't count too much on it, though. Verge has a lot of competition in that area.

All in all, I don't see too much risk in buying this coin at 3-4 sat, though.
A_McGriff

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:14:35 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 04:27:21 AM by A_McGriff

"Crypto 3.0" is basically venture capital for app startups. They create a POS amount of shares of their company and trade it on bittrex etc.
I agree, crypto 3.0 is not currency.

Yeah, Verge is a purists cryptocurrency for people who want everything that bitcoin was supposed to be.

Developers are free to do any app building they want on top of the Verge chain, and in doing so they will be able to offer their clients full privacy. I'm dumb money though, all i can do is buy what i can afford, promote through social media, and cheer and root for dev and team to succeed because this world needs VERGE in it.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
ttookk

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:52:00 AM

"Crypto 3.0" is basically venture capital for app startups. They create a POS amount of shares of their company and trade it on bittrex etc.
I agree, crypto 3.0 is not currency.

Yeah, Verge is a purists cryptocurrency for people who want everything that bitcoin was supposed to be.

Developers are free to do any app building they want on top of the Verge chain, and in doing so they will be able to offer their clients full privacy. I'm dumb money though, all i can do is buy what i can afford, promote through social media, and cheer and root for dev and team to succeed because this world needs VERGE in it.

Well, actually, I do believe in crypto 3.0, but I still believe that it is in a hype bubble at the moment. I believe the hype is justified, but at some point, people will get bored or jump off the train, because they anticipated results righ away(I think we are multiple years, if not decades from a low key general use of Blockchain-as-a-service technology). At least in part, this money will flow back into more "traditional" coins, such as Verge, Monero, Doge, Decred(?) and maybe even Litecoin.

I have no idea how, but Verge should position itself in a good spot when the tide is rising again.
g0ldm0ney10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 12:17:47 AM

Oh my we really need to get onto Poloniex!!  They now have ETC and it is cray cray, I wish we were able to get in front of more eyes to try and have our price move up a bit....my goodness we NEED TO GET ON THAT EXCHANGE, what can we do besides more emails.  The emails don't seem to be working so does anyone else know what we can do?  If we could get on there and get a sliver, maybe we could have a bump in price, but people need to know what we are doing here with this coin as well as many have never heard of us.  Seems like we the community and Dev have been gone and silent for quite some time.  The excitement for Verge seems to have been lost, we need to pick it back up!!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////__///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
hakunnamatata

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 04:49:04 PM

Oh my we really need to get onto Poloniex!!  They now have ETC and it is cray cray, I wish we were able to get in front of more eyes to try and have our price move up a bit....my goodness we NEED TO GET ON THAT EXCHANGE, what can we do besides more emails.  The emails don't seem to be working so does anyone else know what we can do?  If we could get on there and get a sliver, maybe we could have a bump in price, but people need to know what we are doing here with this coin as well as many have never heard of us.  Seems like we the community and Dev have been gone and silent for quite some time.  The excitement for Verge seems to have been lost, we need to pick it back up!!
I Dont think we're gonna get on polo.  I had high hopes for this coin. The dev used to post daily we had a big community always new exciting updates. Now we go days with no posts and nothing very exciting seems to be happening.i had followed it since it was dogecoindark but it just doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
g0ldm0ney10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 05:24:38 PM

I Dont think we're gonna get on polo.  I had high hopes for this coin. The dev used to post daily we had a big community always new exciting updates. Now we go days with no posts and nothing very exciting seems to be happening.i had followed it since it was dogecoindark but it just doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

I agree completely.  It looks like this which is sad  Cry  I had very high hopes, I kinda still do just because I own so many and hope this can get going again.  It just doesn't seem like anyone cares much anymore to try and make this coin more visible.  It doesn't appear that the things this coin provides is of any value to the cryptoworld as other shitter coins than this are way higher in value and no one knows why?  Again, sad to see!!   Cry Cry

In the meantime I reached out to the support team at Polo to ask what we can do to get the coin added there and awaiting a response.

QuasiKurdo

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:13:56 PM

I agree completely.  It looks like this which is sad  Cry  I had very high hopes, I kinda still do just because I own so many and hope this can get going again.  It just doesn't seem like anyone cares much anymore to try and make this coin more visible.  It doesn't appear that the things this coin provides is of any value to the cryptoworld as other shitter coins than this are way higher in value and no one knows why?  Again, sad to see!!   Cry Cry

In the meantime I reached out to the support team at Polo to ask what we can do to get the coin added there and awaiting a response.

I had write this, the coin is dead Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Nobody trust me and everybody hate me and now? Where is the Hype? Where is the big Price up? The DEV told you a shit
A_McGriff

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:34:55 PM

Oh my we really need to get onto Poloniex!!  They now have ETC and it is cray cray, I wish we were able to get in front of more eyes to try and have our price move up a bit....my goodness we NEED TO GET ON THAT EXCHANGE, what can we do besides more emails.  The emails don't seem to be working so does anyone else know what we can do?  If we could get on there and get a sliver, maybe we could have a bump in price, but people need to know what we are doing here with this coin as well as many have never heard of us.  Seems like we the community and Dev have been gone and silent for quite some time.  The excitement for Verge seems to have been lost, we need to pick it back up!!
I Dont think we're gonna get on polo.  I had high hopes for this coin. The dev used to post daily we had a big community always new exciting updates. Now we go days with no posts and nothing very exciting seems to be happening.i had followed it since it was dogecoindark but it just doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

I agree completely.  It looks like this which is sad  Cry  I had very high hopes, I kinda still do just because I own so many and hope this can get going again.  It just doesn't seem like anyone cares much anymore to try and make this coin more visible.  It doesn't appear that the things this coin provides is of any value to the cryptoworld as other shitter coins than this are way higher in value and no one knows why?  Again, sad to see!!   Cry Cry

I had write this, the coin is dead Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Nobody trust me and everybody hate me and now? Where is the Hype? Where is the big Price up? The DEV told you a shit

"told you a shit" lolz do you post on yahoo finance lololol

Why would anyone hate you, youre hilarious Cheesy

------

When something speaks for itself, there's no need to hype it.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:01:01 PM

Oh my we really need to get onto Poloniex!!  They now have ETC and it is cray cray, I wish we were able to get in front of more eyes to try and have our price move up a bit....my goodness we NEED TO GET ON THAT EXCHANGE, what can we do besides more emails.  The emails don't seem to be working so does anyone else know what we can do?  If we could get on there and get a sliver, maybe we could have a bump in price, but people need to know what we are doing here with this coin as well as many have never heard of us.  Seems like we the community and Dev have been gone and silent for quite some time.  The excitement for Verge seems to have been lost, we need to pick it back up!!
I Dont think we're gonna get on polo.  I had high hopes for this coin. The dev used to post daily we had a big community always new exciting updates. Now we go days with no posts and nothing very exciting seems to be happening.i had followed it since it was dogecoindark but it just doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

I agree completely.  It looks like this which is sad  Cry  I had very high hopes, I kinda still do just because I own so many and hope this can get going again.  It just doesn't seem like anyone cares much anymore to try and make this coin more visible.  It doesn't appear that the things this coin provides is of any value to the cryptoworld as other shitter coins than this are way higher in value and no one knows why?  Again, sad to see!!   Cry Cry

"told you a shit" lolz do you post on yahoo finance lololol

Why would anyone hate you, youre hilarious Cheesy

------

When something speaks for itself, there's no need to hype it.

I totally agree in regard to "why anybody would hate QuasiKurdo?"

I always thought his posts were informative from a different angle and very interesting to read.

Funny and entertaining too, for real... Smiley

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 11:08:19 AM

Ouch..... what happened this morning to take us to 3 sats?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
g0ldm0ney10

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 03:38:59 PM

Ouch..... what happened this morning to take us to 3 sats?

ummm no one knows about Verge or what we are doing.  Everything has gone quiet, no updates and no new big things pushing it up.  No marketing, no excitement, no changes like we had in the past that got us to 50 Sat.  Probably head back to 2 sat 1 sat and then no bid in the next few weeks and months as no one knows or is interested in this coin.  That is a HUGE problem.  Even exchanges I have reached out to have no clue.

ShadowBits

Merit: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:10:26 AM

With BTC going down, buyers usually wake up.  I'd be buying while BTC goes down so I don't lose all that BTC value. With Verge being so low already, its a easy buy right now.
g0ldm0ney10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 04:17:38 PM

With BTC going down, buyers usually wake up.  I'd be buying while BTC goes down so I don't lose all that BTC value. With Verge being so low already, its a easy buy right now.

Notice that BTC drops and so does Verge while other alts all rise.  Not a good sign and it means no one is interested in Verge.  Before everyone thinks that we dropped prices when BTC rose, but that was just the people leaving Verge and they don't seem to want to come back.  Our Verge doesn't have any interest from anyone.  We have gone quiet with no more updates from Dev, nothing new seems to be coming out and exchanges don't want to put it on their own sites.  Not looking good at all!!  Very sad as it seemed like this coin had so much potential, but has just died!!   Cry Cry

tacocat

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:48:06 PM

Notice that BTC drops and so does Verge while other alts all rise.  Not a good sign and it means no one is interested in Verge.  Before everyone thinks that we dropped prices when BTC rose, but that was just the people leaving Verge and they don't seem to want to come back.  Our Verge doesn't have any interest from anyone.  We have gone quiet with no more updates from Dev, nothing new seems to be coming out and exchanges don't want to put it on their own sites.  Not looking good at all!!  Very sad as it seemed like this coin had so much potential, but has just died!!   Cry Cry

Chill dawg its the cycle of things. Dev is working on Verge. Crypto is a shitstorm more than ever right now. XVG will return
Dogedarkdev
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 11:24:35 PM

you do realize this isnt the main thread right? i don't post here. i am in our irc chat, and our main thread.

but you can continue posting your negative statements, but i suggest you just sell your xvg to someone else and move along so you dont have to worry your pretty little head about it. ;]

ps: yes, there are updates coming out, only a ****** that doesn't pay attention to the main thread or irc chat wouldn't know that.

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
ShadowBits

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:34:02 AM

With BTC going down, buyers usually wake up.  I'd be buying while BTC goes down so I don't lose all that BTC value. With Verge being so low already, its a easy buy right now.

Notice that BTC drops and so does Verge while other alts all rise.  Not a good sign and it means no one is interested in Verge.  Before everyone thinks that we dropped prices when BTC rose, but that was just the people leaving Verge and they don't seem to want to come back.  Our Verge doesn't have any interest from anyone.  We have gone quiet with no more updates from Dev, nothing new seems to be coming out and exchanges don't want to put it on their own sites.  Not looking good at all!!  Very sad as it seemed like this coin had so much potential, but has just died!!   Cry Cry

you do realize this isnt the main thread right? i don't post here. i am in our irc chat, and our main thread.

but you can continue posting your negative statements, but i suggest you just sell your xvg to someone else and move along so you dont have to worry your pretty little head about it. ;]

ps: yes, there are updates coming out, only a ****** that doesn't pay attention to the main thread or irc chat wouldn't know that.

Weak hands let go of those XVGs so that stronger hands can hold on for long term Wink
ttookk

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 11:26:15 PM

Just for the record:

Around 4.5 Btc worth of XVG was moved from 5 sat sell to 4 sat sell a few days back.

Yesterday, someone bought around 1.5 BTC worth of XVG in one go.

Still not dead Wink
ShadowBits

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:11:25 PM

Just for the record:

Around 4.5 Btc worth of XVG was moved from 5 sat sell to 4 sat sell a few days back.

Yesterday, someone bought around 1.5 BTC worth of XVG in one go.

Still not dead Wink

Have you seen the hash power graph on Trex!?  Seems like something is happening.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: