Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion  (Read 243649 times)
snakie11

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:40:56 PM

back to 10sat wakikikiki THE HYPE IS OVER ---- Chris Rehage

Verge can reach much higher

"can" and the reality show this coin is a 1sat coin forever

We will see

No. I warning people for this coin. He faked the volume on bittrex to show the people HEY THIS COIN IS THE BEST BLABLABLA

Who is faking the volume? This coin is legit dude

Guys, that isn´t my first coin i investing. LEPEN had 100BTC Volume and after one day is back to 2BTC Volume. You can fake this to show the people that this coin have a hype.

This one is legit

No, do you think this is normal? After one year the price go up without any new things?

Dev is coming with new things

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuasiKurdo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:32:16 PM

We will see

No. I warning people for this coin. He faked the volume on bittrex to show the people HEY THIS COIN IS THE BEST BLABLABLA

Guys, that isn´t my first coin i investing. LEPEN had 100BTC Volume and after one day is back to 2BTC Volume. You can fake this to show the people that this coin have a hype.

This one is legit

No, do you think this is normal? After one year the price go up without any new things?

quote please
snakie11

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:06:08 AM

We will see

This one is legit

quote please

so one new announcement is that we are re launching our radio site, as a stand alone site called RadioCrypto. vergecurrency.com/radio will be moving to radio.vergecurrency.com, which will be pointed to radiocrypto.com

there will be nightly shows, like coinmetal, where erock discusses new blockchain tech and plays heavy metal in between, and a hack/infosec show (hosted by yours truly) and another secret host! (and a schedule posted so you can know ahead of time when its happening) also, we'll offer advertising to crypto related services, which can only be paid in verge or bitcoin.

new android wallets are being compiled right now as well =]

And more
QuasiKurdo

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:13:31 PM

We will see

This one is legit

quote please

so one new announcement is that we are re launching our radio site, as a stand alone site called RadioCrypto. vergecurrency.com/radio will be moving to radio.vergecurrency.com, which will be pointed to radiocrypto.com

there will be nightly shows, like coinmetal, where erock discusses new blockchain tech and plays heavy metal in between, and a hack/infosec show (hosted by yours truly) and another secret host! (and a schedule posted so you can know ahead of time when its happening) also, we'll offer advertising to crypto related services, which can only be paid in verge or bitcoin.

And more

and why is the price going back to 5sat and the volume is going down?Huh i think i´m with my opinion right that the volume would be faked go up to show the people that the hype begins and all people buy in the panic mode this coin
snakie11

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:41:14 PM

We will see

This one is legit

quote please

And more

and why is the price going back to 5sat and the volume is going down?Huh i think i´m with my opinion right that the volume would be faked go up to show the people that the hype begins and all people buy in the panic mode this coin

Still dont know why this coin is so low, of course a bit of hype but this coin is worth allot more
QuasiKurdo

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:06:53 PM

We will see

This one is legit

quote please

And more

Still dont know why this coin is so low, of course a bit of hype but this coin is worth allot more

Omg you see it. First the pump and after this weekend the volume and the price going down.... sorry the DEV manipulate this to show the people that this coin have a big pump
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:39:12 PM

I am not sure about that one. I mean it might be valued higher for the sake of investors but one coin being not a scam coin doesn’t directly mean it should be at a good price. Yes it doesn’t look like a scam coin, yes the dev is probably working on new things, yes people do think it has a value for being honest and providing what they promise but that doesn’t take away from the fact that it also doesn’t provide anything new to altcoin World. Maybe a bit of marketing would help?
QuasiKurdo

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:49:24 PM

I am not sure about that one. I mean it might be valued higher for the sake of investors but one coin being not a scam coin doesn’t directly mean it should be at a good price. Yes it doesn’t look like a scam coin, yes the dev is probably working on new things, yes people do think it has a value for being honest and providing what they promise but that doesn’t take away from the fact that it also doesn’t provide anything new to altcoin World. Maybe a bit of marketing would help?
+1

Oh lord, how many times i wrote this in the thread and the Dev delete my posts. He/She/it delete all my posts after i asking why the price is low..
super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:01:50 PM

Hello QuasiKurdo,
First you said Dev pumping up xvg price by manipulation, then you said why xvg price is low..... to be honest your posts is little bit confusing me , you want xvg price to be high or want it back to 1sat.
99% of altcoins got pumped by their Devs (insider poloniex/bittrex pump and everyone in crypto sphere know this fact) , Dash 0.012 ---> +0.10BTC in one week , Monero 0.0025---> +0.02BTC , ETH 0.008---> +0.04BTC.
So as advice if xvg stress you that much , sell all your coins and move to new altcoin like I myself did with lot of altcoins.

Omg you see it. First the pump and after this weekend the volume and the price going down.... sorry the DEV manipulate this to show the people that this coin have a big pump

Oh lord, how many times i wrote this in the thread and the Dev delete my posts. He/She/it delete all my posts after i asking why the price is low..
A_McGriff

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:51:09 AM

Hello QuasiKurdo,
First you said Dev pumping up xvg price by manipulation, then you said why xvg price is low..... to be honest your posts is little bit confusing me , you want xvg price to be high or want it back to 1sat.
99% of altcoins got pumped by their Devs (insider poloniex/bittrex pump and everyone in crypto sphere know this fact) , Dash 0.012 ---> +0.10BTC in one week , Monero 0.0025---> +0.02BTC , ETH 0.008---> +0.04BTC.
So as advice if xvg stress you that much , sell all your coins and move to new altcoin like I myself did with lot of altcoins.

I see you met one of our resident FUD trolls Quasimoto

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
vx5

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:37:49 PM

The sell walls on this coin are massive. Wouldn't it have a hard time pumping?
arteriks

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:09:15 PM

6BTC buy in one shot. Nice!!
ljconstructionpa

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:08:05 AM

who is selling this all the time when will it end
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 04:02:46 PM

who is selling this all the time when will it end
Bag holders i think .Verge have a hard time of pumping because of lack of supporters unlike when it first seen in the market.
snakie11

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:37:00 AM

nice time to buy now  Wink
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 08:39:32 AM

I buy at 1 sat Grin

snakie11

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:07:19 PM

Lets go 7 sat  Wink
Jinky_coin

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:20:23 AM

Does anyone know what a "numbskull" is? I would suggest a numbskull would be a good description of anyone unloading their XVG for single digit Satoshis. Why? Because each and every one of them is the reason Verge has stayed so cheap for so long. "Two-pump chumps" blowing their wad all over the pretty girl's dress and never getting her panties off. Slow down anxious tigers! You're screwing it all up.
   Haven't you heard the story about the two bucks standing on top of the hill checkin out the female deer? Yep.., same situation. The 1st, younger, buck say's "Wow! Lets run down there and get us a piece of ....." (you know, the pleasure). So then the 2nd, older buck replies; "No! I have a better idea. How 'bout we walk down there and get us a piece of each one of their pleasures?"   
     What I'm trying to suggest is- Why not pull back some of the billions of coins that are on the exchanges? Supply/demand?

IfUcantEatit FCUKIT
S.W.A.T.

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 04:27:59 PM

...and 9 sat  Shocked

vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:55:19 PM

What's the deal with this coin? I bought a few.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: