Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion  (Read 243649 times)
KurtCobain

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:19:06 PM

Welp, the fud was successful, I just saw someone accumulate 34BTC worth.  Now the question is, was it a professional bag holder, or a professional pump club that grabbed them.  Hold on for the ride, Verge is on sale 20% off, hold on to your hats.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dennoo

Activity: 131

-

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:43:46 PM

Welp, the fud was successful, I just saw someone accumulate 34BTC worth.  Now the question is, was it a professional bag holder, or a professional pump club that grabbed them.  Hold on for the ride, Verge is on sale 20% off, hold on to your hats.

TrueCryptionaire most likely dumped his coins after he hyped it to venus.
Jeffrey_memb

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:59:08 PM

Nice PnD
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:08:12 PM

Anyone who invested based on a duck got what they deserved.    Verge is a good coin, and will go up, but not as fast as that.  It was 4-10 sats just a few weeks ago.  Now it's over 170.  There are a lot of nice things coming, but don't listen to the quacking.  Research......   

For those that bought above 200 sat.  You only lose when you sell at a lose.  Hang tight and I think in the next few months you'll be happy you did.  In the next few days/weeks you might be pulling your hair out. 
I think we're going to see the price go down further, but I don't think we'll see sub 10 sat again.  Which is the one good thing to come out of this. 

RSK should be big, and there are other major projects in discussion.  It all takes time, and should be what the price is based on. 

your last few posts from today have been hawking Verge--including that it's the best coin both long and short term.  Also that you're expecting bullish movements over the weekend. A few hours later you say you're completely out and worried?
What surprises me isn't so much the flip flopping, but the fact that he's willing to publicly announce when he's out of a position. By doing this he is either a) trying to establilsh himself as a one-man pump and dump group in an attempt to recruit new followers or b) he's trying to drive the price down so he can accumulate more XVG or c)he dumped his coins and is just bragging about it.

Either way, I bought at 71 Sat and sold at 191. 169% ROI is nothing to scoff at, especially given a mere 6/7 day holding period.

I agree 100%.  Beware of the duck...   

Jeffrey_memb

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:14:10 PM

Anyone who invested based on a duck got what they deserved.    Verge is a good coin, and will go up, but not as fast as that.  It was 4-10 sats just a few weeks ago.  Now it's over 170.  There are a lot of nice things coming, but don't listen to the quacking.  Research......   

For those that bought above 200 sat.  You only lose when you sell at a lose.  Hang tight and I think in the next few months you'll be happy you did.  In the next few days/weeks you might be pulling your hair out. 
I think we're going to see the price go down further, but I don't think we'll see sub 10 sat again.  Which is the one good thing to come out of this. 

RSK should be big, and there are other major projects in discussion.  It all takes time, and should be what the price is based on. 

your last few posts from today have been hawking Verge--including that it's the best coin both long and short term.  Also that you're expecting bullish movements over the weekend. A few hours later you say you're completely out and worried?
What surprises me isn't so much the flip flopping, but the fact that he's willing to publicly announce when he's out of a position. By doing this he is either a) trying to establilsh himself as a one-man pump and dump group in an attempt to recruit new followers or b) he's trying to drive the price down so he can accumulate more XVG or c)he dumped his coins and is just bragging about it.

Either way, I bought at 71 Sat and sold at 191. 169% ROI is nothing to scoff at, especially given a mere 6/7 day holding period.

I agree 100%.  Beware of the duck...   

It was only a big Pump by a new crypto group
gvozdik

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:17:17 PM

Do not so much write about, but buy as much as you can! Cheesy It will rise again after 10th June with Digi I think.  Smiley
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:17:56 PM

i missed the 'hyped to hell' aspect. lol
course, i been in for 2yrs or more.

You know, I'm new in this whole crypto world and for me it looked a bit suspicious. Someone with about 1000 Posts and a Dagobert Duck profilpicture writes something like 'this is the next thing, invest now, in near future at least 1usd, switch from your coins to verge, buy as much as you can' and some other writes 'Oh hey if even this guy is saying that, than it has to be true' and within some hours the price went up to 200-240sat.

For me this looked like a hype created from one person within some days and as he had enough profit he dumped. But like I said, I'm new. Don't know if that happens once in a while, every month or if that had nothing to do with those posts.

Maybe it was no 'hyped to hell' but as I said, I'm a newbie Smiley

This happens to almost every coin.  Don't buy the hype.  Research.  And be willing to hold good coins through the shit-storms.  I don't think the duck was the main cause.  I think he just grab hold once it started to take off.  A lot of people started getting excited and then you get the herd mentality, that just seems to cling to any little news,  and treat it as Gospel.      

Verge could make it to 1000 sat, or $1, or who knows what, but it's not happening over night, and it will go up and down.  Just ride the waves and you'll be OK.  

ALT's seem to be trending down today.  And Bitcoin is stagnant.   And it's Thursday...   Who knows why things happen.  

Goruno

Activity: 401
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:34:51 PM

You know, I'm new in this whole crypto world and for me it looked a bit suspicious. Someone with about 1000 Posts and a Dagobert Duck profilpicture writes something like 'this is the next thing, invest now, in near future at least 1usd, switch from your coins to verge, buy as much as you can' and some other writes 'Oh hey if even this guy is saying that, than it has to be true' and within some hours the price went up to 200-240sat.

For me this looked like a hype created from one person within some days and as he had enough profit he dumped. But like I said, I'm new. Don't know if that happens once in a while, every month or if that had nothing to do with those posts.

This happens to almost every coin.  Don't buy the hype.  Research.  And be willing to hold good coins through the shit-storms.  I don't think the duck was the main cause.  I think he just grab hold once it started to take off.  A lot of people started getting excited and then you get the herd mentality, that just seems to cling to any little news,  and treat it as Gospel.      

Verge could make it to 1000 sat, or $1, or who knows what, but it's not happening over night, and it will go up and down.  Just ride the waves and you'll be OK.  

ALT's seem to be trending down today.  And Bitcoin is stagnant.   And it's Thursday...   Who knows why things happen.  

Yes, It's quite difficult to know how far this XVG goes but I have bought it at 5 sats and i really don't care about the price down .
I can sell it at any time with any price and I have some good profits but I will not do this action because I want to hold it for 6  months .
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:50:55 PM

Exactly my thoughts.
I have no power over free markets. If the markets look strong I am bullish and when the market weakens, I become bearish. Bear in mind, in crypto calmness is deceitful. It will go up big time or go down big time.
Stability will come when enough people are involved.
And no, I am not even trying to pick the exact peaks or the exact bottoms. I will leave them to others, but I simply make sure I buy low and sell high and if the parabolic movement would have required longer holding period I would have done so willingfully but I am not anymore a bagholder type of person, despite bagholding Verge may not be that painful as you have a paper wallet as an option though.
KurtCobain

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:13:13 PM

I understand where you're coming from, but I also just saw 34btc of buy walls get sold into.  So, depending on who bought those, parabolic is coming again, or we have a new really really sad bagholder.
joshvdk

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:46:14 PM

Just a healthy corrections guys don't get weakhands dev team is active just hodl!

gvozdik

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:54:24 PM

Statistics telling that everyone who hold perspective cryptos earn, early or later. Verge have perspective, many poor coins rise, Verge must.
Raiderlam

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:03:12 PM

Xvg rasing again
Kryptomaniac

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:22:28 AM

Just a healthy corrections guys don't get weakhands dev team is active just hodl!

JUST HODL!  I Like that! The fact is there aren't many coins left in the space with such good metrics, fundamentals and price point as $XVG.  Right now one can buy 1 million $XVG with relative ease,  next month for the same person only 100k will be  affordable and so on.... Next thing you know the coin's worth $.10 - I've experienced this quite a few times over the past 12 months (mostly during the last 3 months).

To hodl VERGE is a wise move.  Pump & Dumpers will Pump and Dump, the coin will rise and drop but at the end the $1.00 is coming and there seems to be nothing anyone can do about it.  So.... keep HODLng.
Tolrem

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:33:30 AM

JUST HODL!  I Like that! The fact is there aren't many coins left in the space with such good metrics, fundamentals and price point as $XVG.  Right now one can buy 1 million $XVG with relative ease,  next month for the same person only 100k will be  affordable and so on.... Next thing you know the coin's worth $.10 - I've experienced this quite a few times over the past 12 months (mostly during the last 3 months).

To hodl VERGE is a wise move.  Pump & Dumpers will Pump and Dump, the coin will rise and drop but at the end the $1.00 is coming and there seems to be nothing anyone can do about it.  So.... keep HODLng.

Cool. You seem passionate. Do you think XVG will drop below 100 again, or do you think it's bottoming out? I plan to buy increase my holding.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:14:55 AM

Exchange Market is the battleground of patient and impatient traders. If you know exactly what you invest in and not just following the hype, there are good returns if you patiently wait.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
KurtCobain

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:00:46 PM

Whenever we have sharp rises there's usually an equal and opposite reaction from shorters.  Today It only drops 1/2 to 1/4 in an opposite reaction.  This is going to be a wild ride this weekend.
dagget23

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:19:39 PM

going towards 200sats again. time to buy more
kel-alt

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:30:57 PM

Whenever we have sharp rises there's usually an equal and opposite reaction from shorters.  Today It only drops 1/2 to 1/4 in an opposite reaction.  This is going to be a wild ride this weekend.

A couple days ago a trend line at 72, 184, and 205 sat looked like 1 cent by 12-13th, but then broke.
From 72 to the peak was about 10x and I have seen 10-15x be a common profit taking pull back area,
almost certain from my months of observation. Then there is consolidation and a next move up - or down.
We needed to not break below 138-163 area which held. Looking good now - maybe the 1 cent by 13th
after all!
kel-alt

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:42:09 PM

going towards 200sats again. time to buy more

I am looking at a pattern of up 20 sat, then down 10, then up 20, then down 10 -
if this repeats then up to 215 next and another slow 10 sat decline - like shallow
stairs. This is actually a very good pattern I would like to see go on and on. Two
steps forward, one step back!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: