Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 12:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion  (Read 243711 times)
Kryptomaniac

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:57:51 PM

Yeah honestly buy a few dollars worth of Verge every paycheck if thats all you can afford.
This will probably at least double your money and at Im sure this coin hits $0.01 at some point which is 3x profit.
Maybe eventually price is $0.10 which is 30x from right now.
Some people are calling for $1 a coin but Im trying to be conservative. That would be in five or ten years IMO if the project is still going.

kel-alt -
When Verge popped into the top 100 May 18 I took a look at it and decided it was undervalued.
I was 10x my bucks in a week or two! It was luck and willingness to take risk. I should have just
sat (hey - pun!) tight but I sold and then had to re-buy higher, so a bit of calc for accurate BE.
No complaints! When it gets to $.005 I still think it is undervalued and will continue tell friends to buy.
If the road map is going well, $.01 is still good, and so on.
Current trend line at 36, 103, 129, and 139 arrives at about $.0055 about July 1st. None of my
trend lines have worked yet. Go Verge! I think at current $.00347 I am still about 10x. 10 cents would then be 212x if I am doing math right!

Keep going on technicals - you got a follower here.

Yeah, keep coming maybe I have to hold some for some profit.

kel-alt -
Okay, it is cool to have interest in failed trend lines. They do work sometimes, I'll call it right
eventually! I'll cut myself some slack by using 'about'.
Current trend line 70, 101, 135, has flattened the slope to arrive at about 210 sat about July 7.
I tried to scan some pages to find the poster that quoted W.Buffet but could not - goes something
like the stock mkt (crypto) is a tool to take money from the impatient and give it to the patient.

Check this one out as well:

Kryptomaniac

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:58:38 PM

Hold on to your Verges!
cryptoedu

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:10:00 AM

I am holding mills in verge, I sell nada till I see it at 10cent.
AnCap101

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:57:39 AM

I have some. Dont ever see them going over a couple thousand sats though
dagget23

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:37:25 AM

In a few years verge and a few others are the only coins that are free of taxation and secure to buy some stuff in the dark market. I will hold onto mine until I can actually buy something with them.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 09:14:00 AM

Keep Hold Wait and enjoy .. we may get what we want
CryptPete

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:37:57 AM

Thanks for the Tips,
will hold now!  Grin
joscmc

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:07:06 PM

Yes as a tip guys, the worst position is being out of the market. So hold, because over time people will start to notice how good this coin really is, let alone people wanting to invest in cheaper coins. Verge is one of the cheapest.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:11:24 PM

if verge can infiltrate bigger market like Polo, expect price surge upto 500 sat. I am holding my bag by then.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
kel-alt

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:57:12 PM

Glad too see that the downtrend seems to be over and verge stabilized around 130-140sat. Do you guys thin verge will go through the 200sat wall in July?

kel-alt -
We have bounced off 126, 123, 129 the last three lows. That is good when you bounce 3
times in the same area. I guess that means there is a 'buy wall' there. The trend line is
down, but the bounce probably means up. The trend line of the three lows could be fudged
up due to bounce but 200 sat would be way forward, it is almost flat. What we need, and the bounce indicates will happen, is to break three recent highs,148, 159, and then 164 sat. Until 164 is broken
and new support like the current 125 forms, I don't expect 200. Unless there is news, or general
market enthusiasm. Then anything can happen. Patience. Go Verge!
Tolrem

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:54:39 AM

Glad too see that the downtrend seems to be over and verge stabilized around 130-140sat. Do you guys thin verge will go through the 200sat wall in July?
I don't see why it will, unless it is artificially pumped. I think I made a mistake on this one. At least for my anticipated window. How do you guys feel about the dev? I've been digging into his footprint and he seems a little, ahh nutty. Sharp, but out there. How long has he been working on the project?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Scalefreak

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 06:11:50 AM

I don't see why it will, unless it is artificially pumped. I think I made a mistake on this one. At least for my anticipated window. How do you guys feel about the dev? I've been digging into his footprint and he seems a little, ahh nutty. Sharp, but out there. How long has he been working on the project?

Have you tried Google?  Or the verge website? The Genesis of this project was February 2014 I think. Don't hold me to it.

I have had a few interactions with the dev since early 2016 and I think a lot of him. Very helpful and friendly. I couldn't be happier about my investment in xvg either. I bought in initially when it was practically free.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:57:23 AM

New core wallets and rsk implementention and an ongoing advertising campaign in July isn't a reason to rise again? We will see Smiley
The dev is great, communicative, answers questions and did a great interview a few days ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFXkJjgPlII

yes, perhaps it may help verge to rise a little bit, but it is better for devs do more marketing and be active in social media to get attentions of investors. I believe devs are doing their best to meet people's expectations.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
kel-alt

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:44:28 PM

New core wallets and rsk implementention and an ongoing advertising campaign in July isn't a reason to rise again? We will see Smiley
The dev is great, communicative, answers questions and did a great interview a few days ago:

yes, perhaps it may help verge to rise a little bit, but it is better for devs do more marketing and be active in social media to get attentions of investors. I believe devs are doing their best to meet people's expectations.

kel-alt -
I had hoped because of three bounces around 125 sat that we would be heading up  -
but the 121 this morning says we are headed to 103. If that does not hold the next
support is around 72. Almost everything I own is down this morning. Going to watch
dev interview now, link posted right above.
sayyedraza

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:03:51 PM

kel-alt -
I had hoped because of three bounces around 125 sat that we would be heading up  -
but the 121 this morning says we are headed to 103. If that does not hold the next
support is around 72. Almost everything I own is down this morning. Going to watch
dev interview now, link posted right above.

XVG still need support .. dev should gather some whales to pull this coin
but in my Point of view coin is great and dev keep focus on his project but it take time to pump up from 125 sat
it can goes up to 168 sat Max . because XVG already pump up from 10 sat few days back..
so forget this Project for 2 or 4 more month .. might be Dec it will rise to 500 sat
Thanks

Tolrem

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:45:05 AM

The problem is XVG is generating 0 buzz while the Dev goes conspiracy theorist nut in every interview. I'm going to dump it if it ever gets pumped to 200 again.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Tolrem

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:46:09 AM

Have you tried Google?  Or the verge website? The Genesis of this project was February 2014 I think. Don't hold me to it.

I have had a few interactions with the dev since early 2016 and I think a lot of him. Very helpful and friendly. I couldn't be happier about my investment in xvg either. I bought in initially when it was practically free.
So you're biased then?

A_McGriff

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:57:44 AM

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
CrowdWhale

Activity: 799

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:26:37 AM

The problem is XVG is generating 0 buzz while the Dev goes conspiracy theorist nut in every interview. I'm going to dump it if it ever gets pumped to 200 again.

You seem to talk a lot of crap about your own investment with nothing to back any of it up. You sound like a noob.

The dev is great, and if anyone is a "nut" it's you talking about dumping something you're supposedly holding. There's plenty going on these next few weeks to make it go up. How about you just dump now and get lost? Hate to see you make any money off it when you talk so much shit.
Kapessamar

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:20:00 PM

I think verge will grow by the end of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: