Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:45:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion  (Read 243649 times)
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:38:33 PM

I think that Verge still has much potential to rise, but advertising is needed. there are many speculations about xvg. we need more powerful community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:02:48 AM

I do think it's a project to be trusted. Would rather have slow&steady over crazy pump&dump. XVG will perform good in 2018 / 2019.

$0,055918 USD (-5,90%)
0,00000488 BTC (-9,10%)
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:10:46 PM

Seeing some FUD here. How would XVG be any "riskier" than any other coin? The devs have shown themselves to be competent, the coin has lots of trade volume and some interesting features that other coins don't have, and there are tons of wallets.

Monero is taking off this week as I predicted. As I said before, this is bullish for all privacy coins. People are starting to do their homework on just how insidious this blockchain spying has become. With more people being robbed at gunpoint for their wallets, it's simply not worth the risk of having your privacy compromised... it only has to happen once.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:38:40 PM

Over the last few weeks I have done extensive Elliot Wave analysis of the verge coin.  My analysis includes the entire history of Verge trading.  I used a particular trading program to perform these analysis' and it appears that Verge's price is heading for implosion and may fall drastically with a floor somewhere between 40 and 80 satoshi.  I didn't want to believe what I was witnessing while Verge kept falling and while the software analysis kept predicting lower and lower value.  After 2 weeks; while just about everyone is predicting verge to the moon again, the software's predictions to go lower were nearly spot on at every wave point.  I was very surprised to see how accurate the predictions of the bear trend had become as time unfolded and because of this I decided not to HODL Verge any longer!   I believe it is smarter to sell and buy back in when it's much lower and near the floor.  So sold all of my 171,000 Verge @ .00000679.   Verge has continued to fall since I sold and I suspect it may fall below 500 satoshi sometime this weekend and it appears that is may go below 400 by next weekend.  Now I suppose that Verge might eventually come back but probable not before it completely tanks, IMO.   Well have to wait and see.

If that's true I will buy into the upcoming dip. However, I think we'll see a bounce upwards of 590, maybe even 600 soon. After that, we'll get to the bottom at around 400 probably.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:00:07 PM

Over the last few weeks I have done extensive Elliot Wave analysis of the verge coin.  My analysis includes the entire history of Verge trading.  I used a particular trading program to perform these analysis' and it appears that Verge's price is heading for implosion and may fall drastically with a floor somewhere between 40 and 80 satoshi.  I didn't want to believe what I was witnessing while Verge kept falling and while the software analysis kept predicting lower and lower value.  After 2 weeks; while just about everyone is predicting verge to the moon again, the software's predictions to go lower were nearly spot on at every wave point.  I was very surprised to see how accurate the predictions of the bear trend had become as time unfolded and because of this I decided not to HODL Verge any longer!   I believe it is smarter to sell and buy back in when it's much lower and near the floor.  So sold all of my 171,000 Verge @ .00000679.   Verge has continued to fall since I sold and I suspect it may fall below 500 satoshi sometime this weekend and it appears that is may go below 400 by next weekend.  Now I suppose that Verge might eventually come back but probable not before it completely tanks, IMO.   Well have to wait and see.

A software tells you what to do?
Good boy, that you sold all your verge...
Grin

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
teamsah5416

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:20:46 PM

Now All the market is red. Alt party coming soon. Wait Xvg show us good increase. This is an excellent coin with a good design and highly demanded technology. If you do not know what to buy then buy privacy coins - they will surely grow. I believe that it will also show a well performance in the long run. But If you hodl long term hodl you can pick EOS and NEO.
silviocorrea

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:09:47 PM

this coin seems to be a auxiliary coin of bitcoin, if bitcoin rise, there is no reason it stay in line, the pump these days just prove that, and i think it still has much potential to rise
Rigermortum

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

Ive been holding XVG for 3 months, and added to it whilst its low.. but, I find it very hard to find anything positive to read about the coin and its claims.

If I believe what XVG tells me, I would think that its one of the most advanced and capable privacy coins, yet I can find nothing outside of XVG to back this up!

Is it in the same league as well established coins like Monera and others?
CircleX

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

Looks like XVG may fall to 360 by Sunday or Monday in a wave 5 down trend. Below 300 next week? Hmmm, perhaps a bottom in the last week of March; speculatively speaking of course. Undecided
classicsucks

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:08:21 AM

Ive been holding XVG for 3 months, and added to it whilst its low.. but, I find it very hard to find anything positive to read about the coin and its claims.

If I believe what XVG tells me, I would think that its one of the most advanced and capable privacy coins, yet I can find nothing outside of XVG to back this up!

Is it in the same league as well established coins like Monera and others?

Are you technical enough to understand the differences? Plenty of reading out there. Basically Verge uses IP obfuscation via tor and Wraith protocol. Monero uses RingCT to hide the sender and receiver.
pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:21:13 AM

Not sure about the technology, but the community around verge is quite funny. Lots of pumps and dumps. Lots of argumentation. I personally is looking to pick up verge at 50 sats and wait for the next pump  Grin Grin Grin

Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:48:00 AM

I have XVG in my portfolio. Bought at a low price, so do not worry. I am sure that when the market begins to recover, the price will start to grow well.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
skscengeng

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:00:29 AM

i have too much verge in my portfolio but i am fear. yesterday i heard verge was hacked. i think verge make a dump in short time. i am thinking about to sell my verge.
parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:22:24 PM

Not sure about the technology, but the community around verge is quite funny. Lots of pumps and dumps. Lots of argumentation. I personally is looking to pick up verge at 50 sats and wait for the next pump  Grin Grin Grin

Don't think we'll see it go any lower than 200 satoshi in the long term but 300 seems quite likely in the coming days. It's been a steady decline since peaking at near 2000 satoshi. I bought in around 1200 and eventually got out around 500, fortunately I traded a bit so my average cost is more like 800 satoshi, still a big mistake and a big loss. I'll be considering buying back in when the price goes sub 300.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

I have XVG in my portfolio. Bought at a low price, so do not worry. I am sure that when the market begins to recover, the price will start to grow well.
I agree with you, this coin is very strong and will start growing soon. I also have Verge and I am confident that this coin will bring me very good money.

aamirsuh

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

What kind of project did not solve the project? In the future maybe you could have better prices. But it is a project with too much risk. I am trying to stay away if the market is already very bad.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:03:37 AM

Don't think we'll see it go any lower than 200 satoshi in the long term but 300 seems quite likely in the coming days. It's been a steady decline since peaking at near 2000 satoshi. I bought in around 1200 and eventually got out around 500, fortunately I traded a bit so my average cost is more like 800 satoshi, still a big mistake and a big loss. I'll be considering buying back in when the price goes sub 300.
Anything is possible remember how dgb got the same movement in the past brought at 2000satoshi then get dump below 100satoshi. All this old coins are brought by hype and the effect of total market capitalization by december 27 bull run.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
iRakic

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:26:16 AM

I bought a few coins and sold, changed my mind and invested in DeepOnion, since the project is younger, but their development is impressive. With DeepSend that is about to be released, I am sure that price will go up, as it did when the recent upgrades were made. Verge had a lot of potentials, I liked the specification and I thought it would be better, but the price was too low, even when BTC has gone through the roof. It is a good coin, but it needs... More.
Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:54:28 AM

I bought a few coins and sold, changed my mind and invested in DeepOnion, since the project is younger, but their development is impressive. With DeepSend that is about to be released, I am sure that price will go up, as it did when the recent upgrades were made. Verge had a lot of potentials, I liked the specification and I thought it would be better, but the price was too low, even when BTC has gone through the roof. It is a good coin, but it needs... More.

Totally agree, I'm also a big supporter of DeepOnion, a very young and new project with a huge potential. With the release of the Android wallet and the DeepSend feature other privacy coins will have no real technological advantage, and compared to them Onions are way too low on price.

Also verge was pretty much pumped by McAfee, the price has been falling hard lately and now with the news of their lead dev getting hacked and doxed it will not get much better in the future either

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
classicsucks

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:42:52 AM

Careful. DeepOnion was 90% premined, so the distribution is uneven. Only 10% left to the miners, so the pumps/dumps can happen much faster.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: