Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:02:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of food is good for fat?  (Read 11101 times)
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 12:37:10 AM

Any food is good to get fat, if you eat enough of it.
It is a simple rule if you eat more calories then you loose you will gain weight.
Of course with food with a lot of calories and fat this will happen faster then with lets say a salad Cheesy

But you can try the whole food Diet to gain lots of weight.
It consists of whole Chickens, Pizza, Chocomel and just anything you can eat big amounts of.
It is easy to get fat but to loose the weight it is really hard!
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:12:26 AM

Ever since fat was demonized, people started eating more sugar, refined carbs and processed foods, as a result become fatter and sicker.
some fat foods that can be healthier and nutritious are avacados, cheese, nuts, chia seeds....
also can have olive oil, coconut oil and yogurt...
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:27:24 AM

you can eat junk foods like burgers and pizza that will gained you more fat I'm just curios a lots of us always wanted to know how to burn fat but in your case you wanted to gain it. you can also use my bff google to help you. good luck

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:39:03 AM

I think you should eat rice with some main dish like we do here in the phillipines

Ps you should exercise too lol
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:28:28 PM

Eat everything you want, but with moderation. Too much of everything is bad for you.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 11:12:23 PM

I think that fast food is very good for it, but if you will everything in big amounts many times per day, you get fat very fast.

marchitcher

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:49:59 AM

Fruit fruit fruit fruit fruit and more fruit.
Also ginger is good. But fruit is the best, you can eat as much fruit as you want.
My thyroid was dead, my colesterol was very high, eutirox was causing me more problem than benefits.
So I started to eat a lot of fruit and now I'm good, incredibly my thyroid started working again and my colesterol returned to good values.
I eat normally(meat, cheese, fishes, pasta, rice, eggs, coffe, tea, a cup of wine and so on) at breakfast, lunch, and dinner time, but I also eat a lot of fruit during the whole day
avoid industrial shitfoot and substitute shugar with honey(real honey from bee not shithoney from sugar)
If you are hungry eat fruit, if you are very hungry eat more fruit.

I selfproduce fruit vegetables and meat(pig, goat, sheep, chicken, duck) in a natural way so my food is very healthy.

gogodr

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:09:07 AM

Avacados and fruit definitely have what can be considered "healthy fat"
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:48:02 AM

Eat avocados, eggs that are inexpensive but high in protein; nuts like almonds and walnuts.  Do not forget olive oil and fatty fish like mackerel tuna and salmon.  These fish are full of omega 3 fatty acids.
gogodr

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:16:31 AM

Working out, eating lots of rice and chicken and drink lots of water. That's the secret recipe.
ramzifcb48

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:32:48 AM

Cheese, eggs, nuts, etc.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:51:09 PM

I'm good on a low carb diet for about 2 weeks.  I have no energy.  It does feel weird and my brain is foggy but I lose weight.  After 2 weeks I start to crave non-fat, non-protein foods.
truckerJoe

Activity: 168

your people

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:43:20 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 09:06:14 PM by truckerJoe

Guys,

Totally new into this forum. I would like to know about some foods you advice which is really helpful to build good health.

Thanks for your reply.

its not the food az much az the fedding habit
eat 1500 kcal a day consisting mainly from meat (high fat suck as pork) and fruits/vegetables and almonds
people gst fat from bread, potatoez, chocolate, high sugar carbonated drinkz
animal fat isvery gold for you
anx eating once a day with 24hr window between feedings (intermittent fasting) melts fat away by promoting better liver, kidney and immune system function
I lost 30kg for 10mnths witb muay thai and this feeding pattern
im currently 64kgs with 8% bodyfat
Iook and feel great and even if i eat chocolate sometimes i gain no weight at all
just fyi if you practice mma you could eat upto 3500kcal a day and still lose weight this way because of the 5x hgh and testosterone levels

its not a matter of if
its a matter of when
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:13:47 AM

vegetables and fruits include selulose are good for fat

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
xJuturna

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:33:51 AM

Your diet is dependent on your goals.

Boiled Wheat / Wheat berries are a good source of carbs, put a little sunflower seed oil for some healthy Polyunsaturated fats. You will need protein also... Chicken, Eggs, etc
Frodomaga

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:40:33 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 03:24:51 PM by Frodomaga

Eat rice and chips                                                                                                                                                                                           
Taeyang

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:30:04 PM

grapes and milk
SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:24:37 PM

Guys,

Totally new into this forum. I would like to know about some foods you advice which is really helpful to build good health.

Thanks for your reply.
Fruits and vegetables as well as lean meats and of course fish. This is for a healthy diet.
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:50:37 AM

Avoid high protein and high carbohydrate foods like rice, bread and wheat ir corn products. Better eat some vegetables and fruits which are very good source of fiber which can help eliminate fats. Regular exercise also is a big help for you. Do it regularly and eat balance. Regulate your eating specially dinner
MarvelousAQL

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:57:21 AM

Avoid high protein and high carbohydrate foods like rice, bread and wheat ir corn products. Better eat some vegetables and fruits which are very good source of fiber which can help eliminate fats. Regular exercise also is a big help for you. Do it regularly and eat balance. Regulate your eating specially dinner

But i like bread and rice >.< i regulary exercise though; is it still bad for me to keep eating these things? I can't see myself eating just fruits and vegetables all the time. I love those small snacks in between lunch breaks.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 TX Dice ↑↓ Double Dice ↑↓ Bitcoin Binary Options   ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓ forex ↑↓ Dice of Transaction id ↑↓ 1% edge double dice]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: