Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🎲🌟 MoneyPot.com  (Read 119021 times)
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4421

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:00:10 PM

Im starting to become very pissed off at this point with all the bullshit errors that are happening. While i dont think the MP team is causing the errors i do believe it is their responsibilty to get them solved.

To answer why im pissed, i use bots all across MP. Site bots btw. And i keep getting invalid hash errors. What happens during these errors is the bot stops mid streak. What does that mean? Well i lose all the satoshi i bet up to that point. I spoke with Exo owner and he said the bot should restart on its own after a few seconds which is NOT THE CASE. I have to refresh and restart again. This happens across all MP apps and its ridiculous.

Im not pissed because theres a small error every once in awhile. This as been happening for months. It needs to stop. Im down .08 today already due to these errors and having to restart. I normally voice my complaints directly to the team via skype or slack but im sure im not the only person experiencing this so i wanted to bring the complaint to the public.

How am i supposed to gamble and feel good about it if i keep getting stopped and losing money? .05btc today and who knows how much money over the past months ive lost due to these errors. When these errors happen wheres a complaint form so i can be refunded? If it were 100 satoshi i wouldnt be complaining at all but cmon guys get a handle on the situation

Matt thx for confirming that it is you ( I won a bet with my partner that it is you)

Yahoo wow what a message and shout!

I understand that you are talking from the gambler perspective but this invalid hash error is also hurting us the app owners because players bot get stopped while sleeping or afk and we lose wager (we earn from wager) then MP loses out because of less wager and investors also. that means we all lose out because of this invalid hash error.

you should talk less on skype with MP owners and more in slack but I almost dont see you in slack Sad
I am very active in slack and at the end it is uni me and vegas and this not much for slack dev room

I just want people to know the message i posted was in no way an attack on the MP team or Uni. It is and has been a problem for a longtime.

I agree it hurts both bettors and businesses JPR. I personally have never had a problem with the team and think theyre doing a good job in the short amount of time theyve been the owners. I just want to see the invalid hash problem solved so i brought this complaint to the public.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:17:41 PM

Im starting to become very pissed off at this point with all the bullshit errors that are happening. While i dont think the MP team is causing the errors i do believe it is their responsibilty to get them solved.

To answer why im pissed, i use bots all across MP. Site bots btw. And i keep getting invalid hash errors. What happens during these errors is the bot stops mid streak. What does that mean? Well i lose all the satoshi i bet up to that point. I spoke with Exo owner and he said the bot should restart on its own after a few seconds which is NOT THE CASE. I have to refresh and restart again. This happens across all MP apps and its ridiculous.

Im not pissed because theres a small error every once in awhile. This as been happening for months. It needs to stop. Im down .08 today already due to these errors and having to restart. I normally voice my complaints directly to the team via skype or slack but im sure im not the only person experiencing this so i wanted to bring the complaint to the public.

How am i supposed to gamble and feel good about it if i keep getting stopped and losing money? .05btc today and who knows how much money over the past months ive lost due to these errors. When these errors happen wheres a complaint form so i can be refunded? If it were 100 satoshi i wouldnt be complaining at all but cmon guys get a handle on the situation

Matt thx for confirming that it is you ( I won a bet with my partner that it is you)

Yahoo wow what a message and shout!

I understand that you are talking from the gambler perspective but this invalid hash error is also hurting us the app owners because players bot get stopped while sleeping or afk and we lose wager (we earn from wager) then MP loses out because of less wager and investors also. that means we all lose out because of this invalid hash error.

you should talk less on skype with MP owners and more in slack but I almost dont see you in slack Sad
I am very active in slack and at the end it is uni me and vegas and this not much for slack dev room

I just want people to know the message i posted was in no way an attack on the MP team or Uni. It is and has been a problem for a longtime.

I agree it hurts both bettors and businesses JPR. I personally have never had a problem with the team and think theyre doing a good job in the short amount of time theyve been the owners. I just want to see the invalid hash problem solved so i brought this complaint to the public.

I don't understand why you did not post your message in slack? you are saying you don't blame uni nor the team so why this shout here? everyone knows that nor uni nor the team me or you etc produced the invalid hash error. but it is there for a long time and very annoying. but someone should take care if I understood your shout right. could you tell us who? I reported the invalid hash error a few times in slack. and got an explanation why that is happening and that is what I told to our customers but I am a  n00b and not a dev/coder.

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
MillionsBTCdev

Activity: 353
Merit: 254

unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 08:53:08 PM

Hi Yahoo,

This is to just explain to you and also to the public on how the bets are being processed, and if this post offends anyone, then i apologize.

So in short explanation, here is how it works, as every MP app owner or even players know, that when you make a bet, you include a hash for that bet, and the api will respond with the result of the bet and the next hash to be used for the next bet.

Now to the longer explanation, when you send a bet, the server checks the bet is valid and then checks the hash that you have given and deletes this hash from the database to avoid being used again, and then it calculates the result of the bet, then before replying with a result, it generates a new hash for you to use on your next bet. After that it replies all the needed values and the next hash.

INVALID_HASH issue, this error occurs when the server checks the hash that you have given and tries to delete it. If the hash is not found, it will return the error INVALID_HASH. You can try this by sending a bet with random hash that you just made up, and it will return this error.

So why has it been happening very often lately? When our database deletes a hash from a table, it really doesn't delete it, it just removes the 'link' to that row and this is called 'dead tuples' or dead rows (this is how it works), and when the number of dead rows are high, it causes the database to slow down, to avoid this there is a set value of dead rows that when it hit that value it will do a clean up or called vacuum, that will clean up the dead rows.

But due to high traffic volume of bets, the database tends slow down even after the dead row limit is met, making the generation and saving of the next hash is slower than the speed of your next bet. So in short the second bet was sent before the next_hash has been properly saved to the database thus giving you the INVALID_HASH error as it cannot find the hash.

V2 should resolve this issue, but since then, ill try to find time (very busy with v2) to look into finding a fix for this for the mean time.

Thanks,
uni

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4421

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:58:01 PM

Hi Yahoo,

This is to just explain to you and also to the public on how the bets are being processed, and if this post offends anyone, then i apologize.

So in short explanation, here is how it works, as every MP app owner or even players know, that when you make a bet, you include a hash for that bet, and the api will respond with the result of the bet and the next hash to be used for the next bet.

Now to the longer explanation, when you send a bet, the server checks the bet is valid and then checks the hash that you have given and deletes this hash from the database to avoid being used again, and then it calculates the result of the bet, then before replying with a result, it generates a new hash for you to use on your next bet. After that it replies all the needed values and the next hash.

INVALID_HASH issue, this error occurs when the server checks the hash that you have given and tries to delete it. If the hash is not found, it will return the error INVALID_HASH. You can try this by sending a bet with random hash that you just made up, and it will return this error.

So why has it been happening very often lately? When our database deletes a hash from a table, it really doesn't delete it, it just removes the 'link' to that row and this is called 'dead tuples' or dead rows (this is how it works), and when the number of dead rows are high, it causes the database to slow down, to avoid this there is a set value of dead rows that when it hit that value it will do a clean up or called vacuum, that will clean up the dead rows.

But due to high traffic volume of bets, the database tends slow down even after the dead row limit is met, making the generation and saving of the next hash is slower than the speed of your next bet. So in short the second bet was sent before the next_hash has been properly saved to the database thus giving you the INVALID_HASH error as it cannot find the hash.

V2 should resolve this issue, but since then, ill try to find time (very busy with v2) to look into finding a fix for this for the mean time.

Thanks,
uni

Appreciate you taking the time to come in here and explain this to us

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 04:52:19 AM

I use moneypot to invest. It works really well. Then i put an amount into each of the different games they have available and normally use my investments profits to fund gambling. Then I can keep it under control.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
b0art

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:12:47 PM

I have to say. I was really upset the other day when I tried 4 times to take money out of mp and I could not because the site was down. This is unacceptable. I have since taken most of my btc out and am investing in the let it ride dice project instead.
After years of business for you to go down for dozens of hours is just unacceptable. If this problem ever happens again I'll be forced to withdrawal the rest of my btc and cease to do business with mp going forward.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:43:33 PM

I have to say. I was really upset the other day when I tried 4 times to take money out of mp and I could not because the site was down. This is unacceptable. I have since taken most of my btc out and am investing in the let it ride dice project instead.
After years of business for you to go down for dozens of hours is just unacceptable. If this problem ever happens again I'll be forced to withdrawal the rest of my btc and cease to do business with mp going forward.

Nice try troll. You're just upset I called your project out the other day. MoneyPot has not been down for dozens of hours, infact it hasn't been down in a couple days (when it went down for a couple hours because of a DDoS attack). We also haven't been in business for years... Try 6 months.
b0art

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:45:35 PM

Nice try troll. Your just upset I called your project out the other day. MoneyPot has not been down for dozens of hours, infact it hasn't been down in a couple days (when it went down for a couple hours because of a DDoS attack). We also haven't been in business for years... Try 6 months.

How am I a troll? Im just voicing my opinion and you are attacking me. What kind of community is this?
and infact it was down for over 12 hours because i tried 4 times during the day and it was down each time.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:48:22 PM

Nice try troll. Your just upset I called your project out the other day. MoneyPot has not been down for dozens of hours, infact it hasn't been down in a couple days (when it went down for a couple hours because of a DDoS attack). We also haven't been in business for years... Try 6 months.

How am I a troll? Im just voicing my opinion and you are attacking me. What kind of community is this?
and infact it was down for over 12 hours because i tried 4 times during the day and it was down each time.

Bud, give it up. The site was not down for 12 hours, that is fact, I was on the site all yesterday. Looking at your post history, you are either part of the Let It Ride team or seriously invested. Its not my fault you invested in a shitty project and I called that project out. When I called it out, I did it with the stats provided by the Let It Ride team.

If you want to lie and FUD, I will mark you with negative.
b0art

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:53:31 PM

Bud, give it up. The site was not down for 12 hours, that is fact, I was on the site all yesterday. Looking at your post history, you are either part of the Let It Ride team or seriously invested. Its not my fault you invested in a shitty project and I called that project out. When I called it out, I did with the stats provided by the Let It Ride team.

It is not lies or fud. The site was down for over 12 hours. It went up I assume at some point but all day when I tried it was down. Others have said the same thing in this thread just a few posts up. I am very invested in LIR, it's true, but I was also invested here. And as an investor I have a right to leave my feedback on a coin or project or item. Now please calm down a bit with your heavy handed abuse of power threats because the road goes both ways.  Wink
Just remember that my friend.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:59:27 PM

Bud, give it up. The site was not down for 12 hours, that is fact, I was on the site all yesterday. Looking at your post history, you are either part of the Let It Ride team or seriously invested. Its not my fault you invested in a shitty project and I called that project out. When I called it out, I did with the stats provided by the Let It Ride team.

It is not lies or fud. The site was down for over 12 hours. It went up I assume at some point but all day when I tried it was down. Others have said the same thing in this thread just a few posts up. I am very invested in LIR, it's true, but I was also invested here. And as an investor I have a right to leave my feedback on a coin or project or item. Now please calm down a bit with your heavy handed abuse of power threats because the road goes both ways.  Wink

Its not an abuse of power, you are slandering without any base. Look at the time stamps of the posts you are referring to above, notice how complaints of the site being down are 3+ days old, and once again, the site was down at that point in time due to a series of DDoS attacks. The site was not down yesterday, and our site hasn't been down for 12+ hours since the last heavy maintenance we conducted... which was quite some time ago.

You have the right to leave feedback for sure, however only if it is a genuine complaint, we want to provide our users with the best experience possible. Blatant trolling/lies will not be tolerated in the slightest.
b0art

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:09:37 PM

It is not lies or fud. The site was down for over 12 hours. It went up I assume at some point but all day when I tried it was down. Others have said the same thing in this thread just a few posts up. I am very invested in LIR, it's true, but I was also invested here. And as an investor I have a right to leave my feedback on a coin or project or item. Now please calm down a bit with your heavy handed abuse of power threats because the road goes both ways.  Wink

Its not an abuse of power, you are slandering without any base. Look at the time stamps of the posts you are referring to above, notice how complaints of the site being down are 3+ days old, and once again, the site was down at that point in time due to a series of DDoS attacks. The site was not down yesterday, and our site hasn't been down for 12+ hours since the last heavy maintenance we conducted... which was quite some time ago.

You have the right to leave feedback for sure, however only if it is a genuine complaint, we want to provide our users with the best experience possible. Blatant trolling/lies will not be tolerated in the slightest.

Maybe you need to read better. I never said the site was down yesterday. I said "THE OTHER DAY" it was down. Which it was, and due to a ddos attack which neither of us are disputing. We are arguing about the time it was down, for me it was all of the waking day, 14hr + or - a few. And I am not fudding or slandering the project. My belief that it is unacceptable for MP to go down is a valid complaint. If you have a bankroll of 1000+ btc like you say then spend some real amount of money to protect your site. Bittrex and poloniex dont go down for many hours at a time, ever!

So if you wish to leave me a red trust that will be your decision but im sure anyone who reads this interaction will just see you're abusing your power.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:19:02 PM

Maybe you need to read better. I never said the site was down yesterday. I said "THE OTHER DAY" it was down. Which it was, and due to a ddos attack which neither of us are disputing. We are arguing about the time it was down, for me it was all of the waking day, 14hr + or - a few. And I am not fudding or slandering the project. My belief that it is unacceptable for MP to go down is a valid complaint. If you have a bankroll of 1000+ btc like you say then spend some real amount of money to protect your site. Bittrex and poloniex dont go down for many hours at a time, ever!

So if you wish to leave me a red trust that will be your decision but im sure anyone who reads this interaction will just see you're abusing your power.

Thanks for the laugh (our cold storage is public, we clearly have a BR over 1k+ BTC). Putting you on ignore, I'm done cluttering this thread up.
b0art

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:24:13 PM

Thanks for the laugh (our cold storage is public, we clearly have a BR over 1k+ BTC). Putting you on ignore, I'm done cluttering this thread up.

Of course you'll ignore me. Because you're a little bitch and you know im right. Im not upset though because for the rest of history people will know you are an abuser of your power, who clearly cant read (as pointed out in this thread) and runs away when he is proven wrong and places people on ignore. Enjoy your red trust from me.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:03:21 AM

Of course you'll ignore me. Because you're a little bitch and you know im right. Im not upset though because for the rest of history people will know you are an abuser of your power, who clearly cant read (as pointed out in this thread) and runs away when he is proven wrong and places people on ignore. Enjoy your red trust from me.

You have been called out of your bluff and admit it, you are spreading FUD here nothing else . Exactly around 6 hours ago before this dump that happens all over the exchange, I withdrawed 0.5+ from the site and everything went instantly as usual so your accusation of you cant withdraw from the site is totally a FUD especially bringing that stupid LIR project
RHavar
Legendary

Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:15:51 AM

That actually seems like a serious problem, as it would affect the provably fair. Every time a user gets "INVALID_HASH" that's pretty much the same as the bet not validating.  It might slow it down slightly sending the hash *after* the database transaction has been `COMMIT`ed but correctness is far more important than speed. (And if speed is important, you could use a pre-generated pool of hashes I guess)

Check out gamblingsitefinder.com for a decent list/rankings of crypto casinos. Note: I have no affiliation or interest in it, and don't even agree with all the rankings ... but it's the only uncorrupted review site I'm aware of.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:11:24 AM

That actually seems like a serious problem, as it would affect the provably fair. Every time a user gets "INVALID_HASH" that's pretty much the same as the bet not validating.  It might slow it down slightly sending the hash *after* the database transaction has been `COMMIT`ed but correctness is far more important than speed. (And if speed is important, you could use a pre-generated pool of hashes I guess)

That is why (as stated in the part you quoted) we will be fixing it shortly, either through the launch of v2.0 (which is coming soon) or a patch for it if v2.0 runs into any issues during final testing.
RHavar
Legendary

Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:16:12 AM

That is why (as stated in the part you quoted) we will be fixing it shortly, either through the launch of v2.0 (which is coming soon) or a patch for it if v2.0 runs into any issues during final testing.

Understood. I just meant that it seems like a sufficiently serious bug that it's worth patching immediately even at the expense of performance. For all intents and purposes while the bug exists, the casino isn't provably fair. As no one can distinguish "invalid hash" from a legitimate db issue to you not wanting to honor the bet (.e.g. a winning bet at the end of a martingale sequence).  From the sound of the description of the bug it just sounds like the code is (psuedo code):

Code:
  var hash = getNewHash();
  db.queryPromise('INSERT INTO hashes VALUES($1)', [hash]);
  this.body = hash;

and needs only needs a 1 line change to:

Code:
  var hash = getNewHash();
  yield db.queryPromise('INSERT INTO hashes VALUES($1)', [hash]);
  this.body = hash;

(or something?)  Or perhaps more likely, I completely misunderstood the problem and I apologize  Grin

Check out gamblingsitefinder.com for a decent list/rankings of crypto casinos. Note: I have no affiliation or interest in it, and don't even agree with all the rankings ... but it's the only uncorrupted review site I'm aware of.
Deuceisgood

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:40:23 AM

Dude, people are laughing AT you, not WITH you. (There is a difference, think about it.)

*And please remove unnecessary quotes when you post. Nobody but nobody likes to wade through the clutter to get at your latest comments. Note I quote you here, but NOT all of the prior comments that preceded yours. If someone needs those prior comments, they can scroll up in the thread.

While I have your attention, do you play poker? I'd love to sit at your table ... let me know.  :-)

EXmoneypotER

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:58:39 AM

hello.
i need to take my last btc from moneypot but i get error 521
this will be fixed soon? btc is falling and i need to sell it.
thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: