Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🎲🌟 MoneyPot.com  (Read 119021 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:40:40 AM

Is the website already fine? I just want to know before I will invest again, I know this investment will give the investors good profit but with low security on the attackers we don't want to risk our hard earned money here.

You are not reading anything it seems, it was a DDOS attack and no matter how hard the attack is your money is still secured, the site has cloudflare as well however the attacker breaks through it. The only thing that will goes down is the site however even at some point any DDOS attack will stop.
Hopefully it will stop because even if they are telling that nothing will bad will happen to our investment but for simple people who has not really have a good understanding on the certain attack that implies negative to them and also, it will be hard for the new investors to come in due to the risk spotted.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:00:10 AM

Hopefully it will stop because even if they are telling that nothing will bad will happen to our investment but for simple people who has not really have a good understanding on the certain attack that implies negative to them and also, it will be hard for the new investors to come in due to the risk spotted.

It has stopped, atleast for now but who knows if the attacker gonna start DOSing the site again soon however even with so many request on this thread to withdraw their funds, I dont see alot of bitcoin going out if their investment , it seems alot of people are trusting their money with moneypot

https://dicesites.com/betterbets

The total invested is still huge over 1200 + btc in the past one week despite of the DOS
MillionsBTCdev

Activity: 353
Merit: 254

unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 11:39:54 AM

UPDATE:

All Moneypot services are up and running.

All users that where blocked by cloudflare are now cleared, so everyone should be able to access all of moneypot's services. If you think you are still blocked, please send me an email at support@moneypot.com with the Error message that you had.

The attack has subsided, tho we are still  getting some random short-lived attacks from time to time.

Hopefully it stays that way as i've wasted alot of sleep-time because of this.  Cheesy

-uni

rg0574

Activity: 213
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:59:17 AM

what happened to the faucet? and really how many dice games do you need? way to many!!!
MillionsBTCdev

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 12:40:35 PM

what happened to the faucet? and really how many dice games do you need? way to many!!!

Im not sure what you are asking here, Faucet is there and is working fine. And Moneypot is a gambling api and wallet service, each Moneypot app is owned by their own respective owners, which means anyone can create their own gambling site(dice,plinko etc..) using moneypot. But if your asking it literally, then my answer is as many as people want.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 01:57:27 PM

Works perfectly for me. What app are you trying it on? I don't think all apps have a faucet for whatever reason.

Good to see the DDoS attacks have stopped. Sucks not being able to access moneypot at times. Good to see that things have stayed the same (no large bankroll drop). Speaking of faucets, you guys need to reject the google recaptcha test keys, otherwise people will be able to abuse the faucet easier (only a clicking/refreshing bot is needed). I tried it out on my moneypot site, and it worked.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
MillionsBTCdev

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 07:18:05 PM

Good to see the DDoS attacks have stopped. Sucks not being able to access moneypot at times. Good to see that things have stayed the same (no large bankroll drop). Speaking of faucets, you guys need to reject the google recaptcha test keys, otherwise people will be able to abuse the faucet easier (only a clicking/refreshing bot is needed). I tried it out on my moneypot site, and it worked.

Hi there,

I am pretty sure i have fixed this months ago. The captcha thing does show up, but If someone claims using a google recaptcha test key, it will respond with an error.

Thanks
-uni

EDIT: i tested on your site, and it did not work, it will sure show the captcha and lets you complete the captcha, which is basically the only purpose of it, but if you submit it, you wont get anything.

lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:19:47 AM

got some of the suggestion, because i wanna have a more advanced and more accurate of probability of gambling games.
like yours, it is  2^32; because of that, some of the low-odd games are less accurate in probability. Huh

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:37:03 AM

UPDATE:

All Moneypot services are up and running.

All users that where blocked by cloudflare are now cleared, so everyone should be able to access all of moneypot's services. If you think you are still blocked, please send me an email at support@moneypot.com with the Error message that you had.

The attack has subsided, tho we are still  getting some random short-lived attacks from time to time.

Hopefully it stays that way as i've wasted alot of sleep-time because of this.  Cheesy

-uni

Thanks for the good news and confirmation from everyone that our investment is safe even if the attack is unpredictable. Surely gonna invest some of my BTC as this is a profitable site to invest with.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:05:12 AM

got some of the suggestion, because i wanna have a more advanced and more accurate of probability of gambling games.
like yours, it is  2^32; because of that, some of the low-odd games are less accurate in probability. Huh

I don't get what you're asking for. 2^32 possibilities are MASSIVE, and give plenty of room for accuracy. If you wanted a smaller number, you'd just allocate accordingly.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:26:39 AM

Is the website already fine? I just want to know before I will invest again, I know this investment will give the investors good profit but with low security on the attackers we don't want to risk our hard earned money here.

Everyones investment is safe dont stress. Obviously since no betting went on there was no change in profits or losses. That's about it. I'm not sure of there will be another attack, the possibility is quite strong but I have always liked moneypot and the way everything just works so well with them.

The attack appears to be back again and we are working away on it.

We profusely apologize for any inconvenience.

These guys have it out for you for some reason ? They relentless. Do you think the attacks died down ? Or maybe they forming an even bigger one ? Its like guerrilla warfare..... Thanks for keeping us updated.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:52:10 PM

I hope we can see moneypot to be stable again and the attacks will stop, it is not good for business with what is happening now.  The team should make sure to upgrade their system to prevent their credibility.
MillionsBTCdev

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 04:41:43 AM

UPDATE:

All Moneypot services are up and running. In the past few days, we had some random short-lived DDoS burst attacks, and the servers are set to auto-reload in case it hits a certain threshold. Anyway, as always, funds are in no way affected by this, most of the funds are stored on a off-line remote multi-sig wallet, while our hot wallet is also hosted on a separate remote server.

INCIDENT REPORT:

The DDoS attacks that was made on Moneypot front-end servers was huge that it crashes our servers, there was also a time when our providers had to disable our server's network because the attack was so damaging. During those times, players were having a hard time to login to our website.

I have been in contact with CloudFlare in regards to this attacks, and some adjustments were made to mitigate this. IP addresses of suspected attacks where banned, and this included some legitimate users. I have made all effort to unblock all legitimate ips and have already fixed this since.

We have not received any Emails from the attacker, except one message from a newbie account here on BCT which is named 'icanhelpyou'. I did not and will not entertain any kind of extortion message or email.

Due to this incident, development of alt-coin integration and the version 2 of Moneypot was put to a halt to give more time scaling and upgrading our security. Rest assured the development of the said new features will resume as  soon as possible.

There are alot of reasons why the attack was made on Moneypot, one of those reasons is that we have one of the largest investor-funded bankroll, and as day passes by, more and more people trusts us with their bitcoins which makes us a perfect target for such unethical attack.

Thank you,
-uni

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:47:54 AM

UPDATE:

All Moneypot services are up and running. In the past few days, we had some random short-lived DDoS burst attacks, and the servers are set to auto-reload in case it hits a certain threshold. Anyway, as always, funds are in no way affected by this, most of the funds are stored on a off-line remote multi-sig wallet, while our hot wallet is also hosted on a separate remote server.

INCIDENT REPORT:

The DDoS attacks that was made on Moneypot front-end servers was huge that it crashes our servers, there was also a time when our providers had to disable our server's network because the attack was so damaging. During those times, players were having a hard time to login to our website.

I have been in contact with CloudFlare in regards to this attacks, and some adjustments were made to mitigate this. IP addresses of suspected attacks where banned, and this included some legitimate users. I have made all effort to unblock all legitimate ips and have already fixed this since.

We have not received any Emails from the attacker, except one message from a newbie account here on BCT which is named 'icanhelpyou'. I did not and will not entertain any kind of extortion message or email.

Due to this incident, development of alt-coin integration and the version 2 of Moneypot was put to a halt to give more time scaling and upgrading our security. Rest assured the development of the said new features will resume as  soon as possible.

There are alot of reasons why the attack was made on Moneypot, one of those reasons is that we have one of the largest investor-funded bankroll, and as day passes by, more and more people trusts us with their bitcoins which makes us a perfect target for such unethical attack.

Thank you,
-uni

Thanks for the public incident report and update, and thank you for your time and effort in keeping everything up! Smiley

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
BBHex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 04:51:27 AM

UPDATE:

INCIDENT REPORT:

Thank you,
-uni

any update on the list of all apps in moneypot and not only those who are verified? it is hard to get players on own app if no one can see it in the dashboard

MillionsBTCdev

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 05:24:37 AM

UPDATE:

INCIDENT REPORT:

Thank you,
-uni

any update on the list of all apps in moneypot and not only those who are verified? it is hard to get players on own app if no one can see it in the dashboard

Hi there, i have removed the all-apps page for the mean time, and i will put it back asap. Due to the nature of the apps, we can not show apps that are 'unverified' this is because most unverified apps are used for development and is not open to public. if an app wishes to be recognized by moneypot they must request their app/domain to be verified.

JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:32:31 AM

hi

interesting question. why do you need to see the unverified list? do you have an unverified app?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
BBHex

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 05:37:30 AM

hi

interesting question. why do you need to see the unverified list? do you have an unverified app?

i don't mean unverified apps (links), what i mean is they only show apps that have 20BTC (or more) total wagered amount so only those apps are getting good traffic from players and not those who created app but don't have much traffic yet coz no one knows that there is new app

i don't have my own app but im thinking to create mine actually from untitled dice but ofcourse with added features

JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:57:19 AM

hi

i don't mean unverified apps (links), what i mean is they only show apps that have 20BTC (or more) total wagered amount so only those apps are getting good traffic from players and not those who created app but don't have much traffic yet coz no one knows that there is new app

i don't have my own app but im thinking to create mine actually from untitled dice but ofcourse with added features

this kind of list you can see here
https://dicesites.com/moneypot

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
BBHex

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 06:45:46 AM

hi

this kind of list you can see here
https://dicesites.com/moneypot

there still many moneypot app not listed on there and i know 1 app that have more btc wagered than the app in the last place but still not updated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: