Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:40:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🎲🌟 MoneyPot.com  (Read 119021 times)
B_UN1T

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:17:44 AM

Good morning guys. I see there is a lot of conversation after my post. Keep up the work!

Now we go back to the conversation

I can ensure you we are doing the best we can to investigate all endpoints. We will keep everyone updated with the situation and any resolution that may come. For those curious, we have been in contact with NotTardy and he has been fully cooperative.

Who you are and what do you have to do with the Investigation as a App owner??

I am the lead developer at MoneyPot.

I say as lead dev you should not have a App and not gamble so high you have done at your app. You should know it better the house always win (ahhh wait you are the house Wink )
If there would be no app a few questions would be gone and never ask!

Site updates: auto client seed is now a full range as moneypot outcome range
Nice lets see what happens now! Will Not come back? I think you yahoo know what i mean. As a normal gambler with so much luck like Not you CANT stop at this moment you want more becouse you think you are untouchable!

What we found was even with our own knowledge of the server seed, it would take us on average 6 minutes to find a match within the range that triggers the jackpot using both incremental and random client seed pairings.

Don't you just add the client and server seeds together? If so, to "find a match", all you need to do is subtract the server seed from the result you want, and that gives you the client seed (modulo 2^32 or whatever you use). It took me less than 6 minutes to type this. I'm sure you could do the math in less than 6 seconds.

The reason this is significant is because the bets that were placed while hitting the jackpot were on autobet and were < 5 seconds apart (which is an almost impossible time to both calculate a winning result and submit a bet while keeping in rhythm the timing of previous auto bets). 

This indicates to us that the jackpot win was legitimate. 

I don't know what to make of this. Surely as site owner you understand how the seeds work. Why did you post that it would take 6 minutes to do something that would take less than a thousandth of a second in reality, and then edit your post when called out on it?

I'm sure people would be very interested to hear your explanation for this.

Is this a joke or an allusion I'm missing?

I've no idea, but since you posted that he has edited his post to completely change its meaning.

Original post:

Just to keep everyone in the loop, we have conducted several tests today.

Most of them were an investigation into the big jackpot win from Jackpotracer which started the whole momentum of winning.

What we found was even with our own knowledge of the server seed, it would take us on average 6 minutes to find a match within the range that triggers the jackpot using both incremental and random client seed pairings.

The reason this is significant is because the bets that were placed while hitting the jackpot were on autobet and were < 5 seconds apart (which is an almost impossible time to both calculate a winning result and submit a bet while keeping in rhythm the timing of previous auto bets). 

This indicates to us that the jackpot win was legitimate. 

Replacement post:

We understand that these type of losses make investors nervous (Moneypot too has a fair portion of the bankroll and absorbed building losses), so we are doing our due diligence and checking everything out that we can.

This however does not justify wild accusations against the player or against Moneypot themselves.  We are opening up as much information as possible and encourage users to investigate in case they find something (there is also a decently sized reward if an exploit is found). 

"We are opening up as much information as possible" is inconsistent with editing old posts to remove inconvenient information. What's going on, guys?

Why the hell posts get edit if you want so transparent as you always say!

My desktop is full of work today and i dont have the time to check everythink.
But its good i get attention at this from other poeples they also start asking unpleasant question

@RHaver thx you are in to and dont let your old baby die from you post i know you know what you are talking about!!

Last but maybe not least if someone start you say investors start to cry becouse they lost so much all i can say to you, i´m not a investor i havent invenst any Sat during this hole think so i lost nothing! i m doing this becouse i like the concept behind MP as a gambler.

Its better to be safe than sorry!

Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/x5udjt1lcy to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:45:08 AM

now we all know and also NotTardy that this is fixed.

this is my view and I am still waiting that someone can answer my question if tardy changed to 5/25 and wagered 10 sat and then back to 6/49 to wager max or near max during his sessions

we Jackptracer didnt fix anything and tardy proved already that he wagered with much lower amount at our app/game (strange)

if tardy comes back and looses 75+ coins he proved himself as a legit gambler imo

if tardy comes back and wagers low amounts imo it smells not good

if tardy will not come again imo it stinks

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:05:22 PM

this is my view and I am still waiting that someone can answer my question if tardy changed to 5/25 and wagered 10 sat and then back to 6/49 to wager max or near max during his sessions

we Jackptracer didnt fix anything and tardy proved already that he wagered with much lower amount at our app/game (strange)

if tardy comes back and looses 75+ coins he proved himself as a legit gambler imo

Stop with the speculation JPR.  You're an app owner.  While you hold grudges with other app owners, it does not give you the right to try and throw other people under the bus and/or stir up trouble.  Please stop. 

please explain why you are saying I try to throw people under the bus

who are those people I try to throw under the bus?

I just gave my view and speculation what is wrong with it? cause I do it? I am not allowed and other users are allowed?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:19:15 PM

I say as lead dev you should not have a App and not gamble so high you have done at your app. You should know it better the house always win (ahhh wait you are the house Wink )

What difference does it make if I were to wager on my app vs other app owners or any other app for that matter. If you look at my stats, I have net losses just about everywhere on the board.

My app was created in a effort to add to the MP portfolio. It was my goal that another app could help increase volume at MP. It is that reason that I even offered partial ownership to the MP team.

The app isn't even finished yet. Why? Because I've been 100% focused to the development of API V2. Furthermore, my app will serve as an untitled dice variation for V2.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:30:34 PM

Stop with the speculation JPR.  You're an app owner.  While you hold grudges with other app owners, it does not give you the right to try and throw other people under the bus and/or stir up trouble.  Please stop. 

I just gave my view and speculation what is wrong with it? cause I do it? I am not allowed and other users are allowed?

As an app owner, people give your comments a bit more credence. 

Wild speculation like the comments you have provided are detrimental to other app owners and Moneypot, just as many of your past comments have been detrimental to the team. 

If you wish to continue, you will be asked to leave.  I have taken so much heat sticking up for you and your right as an app owner and you continually spit in my face.  I am done.  Last warning.

let me understand what last warning means? you will throw us out and close our app? that what yahoo asked for?

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
BetterBetsDev

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:00:07 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 01:11:51 PM by BetterBetsDev

Wild speculation like the comments you have provided are detrimental to other app owners and Moneypot, just as many of your past comments have been detrimental to the team. 

If you wish to continue, you will be asked to leave.  I have taken so much heat sticking up for you and your right as an app owner and you continually spit in my face.  I am done.  Last warning.

let me understand what last warning means? you will throw us out and close our app? that what yahoo asked for?

Can't we all just get along and be professional about things without throwing wild accusations into the wind?
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4421

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:03:24 PM

Dont bring me into this. I havent asked for anything

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:23:38 PM

Please refrain from posting in this thread if you are trying to speculate. Right now, there are no signs that NotTardy won unfairly whatsoever, we are merely covering our bases considering the large amount of Bitcoin he has won.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:28:49 PM

Can't we all just get along and be professional about things without throwing wild accusations into the wind?

hi Lobos

thx for the very reasonable comment (serious)

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:19:56 AM

Damn it this is quiet funny to read. Just WOW ...

But back to something else.
I do not have the full conversation of whatever youve been speaking on slack or not.

https://i.imgur.com/eOMzqmr.png

What I assume when I read this screenshot, is that you was annoyed or in a hurry, because you did not really read what he wrote.
Or you answerd it later .... whatever it its, I would want to know what exactly causes the hasherror.

As stated and also confirmed by players, it happens even after you just opend the site or refreshed it.
With other words, no bets have been done, so no responce from server on that one.

What is causing the error then ?
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:28:02 AM

Could u please explain a bit more regarding context of the screenshot?

3x1t

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:35:53 AM

Could u please explain a bit more regarding context of the screenshot?

It's taken from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366689.msg16667723#msg16667723

I'm just trying to understand the hasherror.

Another question would be:

How exactly is the serverseed generated ?

What randomizer is used for that, how is the salt chosen and by what randomizer.
I've heard as input for the serverseedprng you are using the userID + the appsecret.
Is that correct ?

I think it would be just fair to tell what prng you are using, because you know which one the players use as well.
Maybe it's explained somewhere within this 101 pages, so please excuse me when I ask instead of reading the whole thread.
Dexon

Activity: 230
Merit: 154

I'm a web dev :D

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 12:36:57 PM

How exactly is the serverseed generated ?

https://www.moneypot.com/provably-fair
3x1t

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:44:08 PM

This does not answer any of my questions. I did not ask how the provably fair system of mp works, I know that very well.
I wanted to know what PseudoRandomNumberGenerator and what inputs are used to generate the ServerSeeds....
Dexon

Activity: 230
Merit: 154

I'm a web dev :D

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 12:48:27 PM

I do not have the full conversation of whatever youve been speaking on slack or not.

What I assume when I read this screenshot, is that you was annoyed or in a hurry, because you did not really read what he wrote.
Or you answerd it later .... whatever it its, I would want to know what exactly causes the hasherror.

As stated and also confirmed by players, it happens even after you just opend the site or refreshed it.
With other words, no bets have been done, so no responce from server on that one.

Most likely, his app wasn't well developed and fails to get the first bet hash for some reason. The problem isn't on moneypot side tho.

This does not answer any of my questions. I did not ask how the provably fair system of mp works, I know that very well.
I wanted to know what PseudoRandomNumberGenerator and what inputs are used to generate the ServerSeeds....

The link shows you exactly how the server seed is generated on moneypot's side with quite good explanations.
But maybe I misunderstood, which server seed are you talking about?

Edit:
Ah, you probably meant how the outcome is chosen? Well, that's a question for the lead dev as I can't see the api's code. But, does it really matter? I mean, the outcome is chosen before you place the bet.
CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:22:35 PM

JPR, I cant prove its you, but please stop posting under a shill (which you have a history of). There is absolutely no reason to bring something up that has been discussed & explained to you time over again.

Doge has already gave you a warning. Enough is enough. Seriously. Stop beating a dead horse!
3x1t

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:03:56 PM

JPR, I cant prove its you, but please stop posting under a shill (which you have a history of). There is absolutely no reason to bring something up that has been discussed & explained to you time over again.

Doge has already gave you a warning. Enough is enough. Seriously. Stop beating a dead horse!

Is this you BBmmBB ? I'm sorry to destroy your conspiracy but I'm clearly not JPR. So would you mind to explain it to me, because I would like to understand it.
What sense would it even make for him to ask with another account ?! But idc basically ... thats something between you both and probably should be discussed intern.

So what is causing this hasherrors and how do you generate the seeds ?
VegasCasinoBits

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:06:47 PM

I don't work for moneypot so I can't say anything about how the serverseed / raw outcome is generated.
But we just tried running the around 960,000 bets on our app through a script that split the bets into 32 outcome ranges and they are very evenly distributed.
No group varied by more than 1.87% from the mathmatical average which is as expected from a relatively small data set.

Script result:
-------
0 - 134217727: 30058 ~ diff: -0.05%
134217728 - 268435455: 30044 ~ diff: -0.09%
268435456 - 402653183: 29522 ~ diff: -1.83%
402653184 - 536870911: 29774 ~ diff: -0.99%
536870912 - 671088639: 30154 ~ diff: 0.27%
671088640 - 805306367: 30123 ~ diff: 0.17%
805306368 - 939524095: 30170 ~ diff: 0.33%
939524096 - 1073741823: 30325 ~ diff: 0.84%
1073741824 - 1207959551: 30224 ~ diff: 0.51%
1207959552 - 1342177279: 30242 ~ diff: 0.57%
1342177280 - 1476395007: 29974 ~ diff: -0.33%
1476395008 - 1610612735: 30362 ~ diff: 0.96%
1610612736 - 1744830463: 29945 ~ diff: -0.42%
1744830464 - 1879048191: 29989 ~ diff: -0.28%
1879048192 - 2013265919: 29713 ~ diff: -1.19%
2013265920 - 2147483647: 30209 ~ diff: 0.46%
2147483648 - 2281701375: 29710 ~ diff: -1.20%
2281701376 - 2415919103: 29814 ~ diff: -0.86%
2415919104 - 2550136831: 29890 ~ diff: -0.61%
2550136832 - 2684354559: 30105 ~ diff: 0.11%
2684354560 - 2818572287: 30226 ~ diff: 0.51%
2818572288 - 2952790015: 29983 ~ diff: -0.30%
2952790016 - 3087007743: 30055 ~ diff: -0.06%
3087007744 - 3221225471: 30321 ~ diff: 0.83%
3221225472 - 3355443199: 30116 ~ diff: 0.15%
3355443200 - 3489660927: 30264 ~ diff: 0.64%
3489660928 - 3623878655: 29791 ~ diff: -0.93%
3623878656 - 3758096383: 30118 ~ diff: 0.15%
3758096384 - 3892314111: 30455 ~ diff: 1.27%
3892314112 - 4026531839: 29983 ~ diff: -0.30%
4026531840 - 4160749567: 30306 ~ diff: 0.78%
4160749568 - 4294967295: 30353 ~ diff: 0.93%
-------
High: 1.27% / Low: -1.83%
B_UN1T

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:16:10 PM

Ok guys. I havent reply the last 2 days becouse this is all bad PR for MP and as i say before i love MP and the Community and dont want to put more Gasoline into the fire so i stop it!

There are 2 ways no. You creat a new Thread with all the conversation about the Investigation or you keep spamming this thread, what for new players they search for a page looks really good!!!!!

What difference does it make if I were to wager on my app vs other app owners or any other app for that matter. If you look at my stats, I have net losses just about everywhere on the board.

My app was created in a effort to add to the MP portfolio. It was my goal that another app could help increase volume at MP. It is that reason that I even offered partial ownership to the MP team.

The app isn't even finished yet. Why? Because I've been 100% focused to the development of API V2. Furthermore, my app will serve as an untitled dice variation for V2.

This is my personal feeling about it! It has a bad taste for me! If you think a bit more about it as i wrote down in the quote "The House always win"
What would you say if RHaver play at Bab? Yes of course he win he know the "outcomes" becouse he have the last Hash as Dev Cheesy this only as a tip.

But sorry i dont know you as Dev.
You can ask on every chat who i m and you will get a feedback and not only at moneypot.

My last comment about all this is, why do the Investigation Team doesnt see this 6dig seed on every bet?
It takes me 5sec. to see this!

And last as final word, please App owners stop attacking each other! At the situation we/you must stay toghether and not fight against eacht other!
MP is a big family. You see the most players on all apps and everybody know each other (the players they are online every day).

Edit:

I don't work for moneypot so I can't say anything about how the serverseed / raw outcome is generated.
But we just tried running the around 960,000 bets on our app through a script that split the bets into 32 outcome ranges and they are very evenly distributed.
No group varied by more than 1.87% from the mathmatical average which is as expected from a relatively small data set.

Nice that other peoples also check thinks!!

THX VegasCasinoBits

Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/x5udjt1lcy to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD Smiley
Lanzador

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:31:37 PM

We have always noticed that the seeds were 6 digits long at Bubblesbit.  The 'random' client seeds that change automatically on each new bet of his (unless you set it yourself) were all that length (it has since been changed).

The team wagering on the site is something that can be somewhat controlled.  If one person did it (abused their access to the servers), it would be easily recognizable by the other members and they would be forced to forfeit investment and shares in the company. 

I believe Ray was doing it mostly for testing purposes anyways.

Besides that, all of the owners are well into the negatives playing.

Are you saying that MP owners or app owners?
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: