Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ..

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs  (Read 167259 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:29:16 PM

I understand your anger.
Perhaps with MOJO V3 will be better?

I've invested much time into this V2 without success. I had a deal and I don't care about the future.
the deal was - if mojoV2 won't work - buy back at ico price. Plain and simple.
If V3 will be a successs - I'm happy with all coin holder here !

If Dev won't fulfill this deal I will start a big Scam accusation campaign here on BTCT and social media.

Regards

The only issue is that there is no scam here, just a disagreement as to what constitutes a failure of the project. We have been doing a lot to release MOJOv3 and make sure that we do not need to have another swap situation and that all these issues are in the past. So, we have created a really up to date and good stable wallet that we will get out very soon. Here is a small preview:

This is not a scam and we are developing a brand new wallet to move forward.

ED:oh, it's not a photoshop...

Just a ppcoin clone?

You shouldn't judge a book by its cover someone said.

Soooooooon...............
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:55:59 PM

I've invested much time into this V2 without success. I had a deal and I don't care about the future.
If Dev won't fulfill this deal I will start a big Scam accusation campaign here on BTCT and social media.
Regards

The only issue is that there is no scam here, just a disagreement as to what constitutes a failure of the project. We have been doing a lot to release MOJOv3 and make sure that we do not need to have another swap situation and that all these issues are in the past. So, we have created a really up to date and good stable wallet that we will get out very soon. Here is a small preview:

Again - creating a new coin (complete new codebase), name it the same just increase the version number and offer coin swap isn't making the coin work.
It's the second try with a coinswap to get something done which should have worked after ICO - financed with  ICO funds.
Feeding a dead cow ..

I never say the coin is scam - yes it is there, you are here, everything is fine - it's just the personal deal between us.
regards

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 10:45:57 PM

Regards

Again - creating a new coin (complete new codebase), name it the same just increase the version number and offer coin swap isn't making the coin work.
It's the second try with a coinswap to get something done which should have worked after ICO - financed with  ICO funds.
Feeding a dead cow ..

I never say the coin is scam - yes it is there, you are here, everything is fine - it's just the personal deal between us.
regards

Let's give EBK the benefit of the doubt, he has been involved from the beginning. I think that if it were a scam, he would of ran off along time ago like that fucker from Opair!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:07:11 PM

Regards

Feeding a dead cow ..

regards

Let's give EBK the benefit of the doubt, he has been involved from the beginning. I think that if it were a scam, he would of ran off along time ago like that fucker from Opair!

Mojocoin

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:12:16 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2017, 12:45:06 AM by Mojocoin

TECH

The new MOJOv3 wallet technology is based around an updated Blackcoin core with all features activated. This means ultra stable operation and up to date advanced features such as static PoSv3,
and Bitcoin Core’s regression test mode where you can instantly create private block chains with the same basic rules as testnet but you choose when to create new blocks, so you have complete
control over the environment. This allows for a layered structure and the development of an advanced API and software layer on top of the MOJO blockchain.

SPECS

Coin supply: 12,000,000(*)
Algo / System: PoSv3 w/ fixed coin generation
Blocktime: 300 seconds
Reward: 2 MOJO per block
Coin Maturity: 30 blocks
TCP ports:
Main=9495, MainRPC=9496
TestNetMain=19495, TestNetRPC=19496
RegTest=29495
Mainnet and Testnet seednodes are hardcoded and running.

(*)
The surplus coin supply will be provably burnt post-swap.
There will be 10,000 PoW zero reward blocks.
Generated separate Genesis blocks for Main, TestNet and Regression Test mode.

SWAP

We will swap MOJOv2 to MOJOv3 with a ration of 10:1 - So, 10 MOJOv2 will get you 1 MOJOv3
We have completed the development of the MOJOv3 wallet and we are testing the network at the moment. Full details of MOJOv3 will be published in the next few days in the new Mojocoin thread at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736600.0

The swap will happen on 05/03/2017 at Livecoin.net. You can trade as normal until the end of 04/03/2017 but if you want to participate in the swap and get MOJOv3 coins you MUST deposit your coins to your Livecoin.net MOJO account by 04/03/2017.
You then need to download the MOJOv3 wallet and on 06/03/2017 you can withdraw MOJOv3 and trade MOJOv3. The total supply of v2 will be burnt and the network nodes will be shut down and all support of MOJOv2 will seize at that point.

We acknowledge that there are some issues for some users and we will set up a Slack channel for support and will respond to support here in the 8 weeks until the swap date to make sure that we do everything we can to get you swapped over to MOJOv3.

All MOJOv3 coins that have not been swapped on 05/03/2017 will be destroyed and burnt and the swap is final.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:42:33 AM

All MOJOv3 coins that have not been swapped by 05/03/2017 will be destroyed and burnt and the swap is final.

I guess you mean "not been swapped on 05/03/2017", as there will be no swap before that date as far as I undertand. Is that correct?

... this space is not for rent ...
Mojocoin

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:45:29 AM

All MOJOv3 coins that have not been swapped by 05/03/2017 will be destroyed and burnt and the swap is final.

I guess you mean "not been swapped on 05/03/2017", as there will be no swap before that date as far as I undertand. Is that correct?

I guess you are right, I changed it.
cryptodv

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 12:55:02 AM

Finally, forward progress. It's been a long time coming!  Grin

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:59:41 AM

TECH

The new MOJOv3 wallet technology is based around an updated Blackcoin core with all features activated. This means ultra stable operation and up to date advanced features such as static PoSv3,
and Bitcoin Core’s regression test mode where you can instantly create private block chains with the same basic rules as testnet but you choose when to create new blocks, so you have complete
control over the environment. This allows for a layered structure and the development of an advanced API and software layer on top of the MOJO blockchain.

SPECS

TCP ports:
Main=9495, MainRPC=9496
RegTest=29495

(*)

SWAP

We will swap MOJOv2 to MOJOv3 with a ration of 10:1 - So, 10 MOJOv2 will get you 1 MOJOv3
We have completed the development of the MOJOv3 wallet and we are testing the network at the moment. Full details of MOJOv3 will be published in the next few days in the new Mojocoin thread at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736600.0

The swap will happen on 05/03/2017 at Livecoin.net. You can trade as normal until the end of 04/03/2017 but if you want to participate in the swap and get MOJOv3 coins you MUST deposit your coins to your Livecoin.net MOJO account by 04/03/2017.
You then need to download the MOJOv3 wallet and on 06/03/2017 you can withdraw MOJOv3 and trade MOJOv3. The total supply of v2 will be burnt and the network nodes will be shut down and all support of MOJOv2 will seize at that point.

We acknowledge that there are some issues for some users and we will set up a Slack channel for support and will respond to support here in the 8 weeks until the swap date to make sure that we do everything we can to get you swapped over to MOJOv3.

All MOJOv3 coins that have not been swapped on 05/03/2017 will be destroyed and burnt and the swap is final.

My last coin "B3" is also a blackcoin source. I think it is a good codebase but it is a old core and have still not features.

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
azzedo

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:56:23 AM

why only 12000000 coins???
What do you want to do better than black coin???

I'm horrified, it has nothing to do with what you have promoted

Mojocoin

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:19:02 AM

TECH

SPECS

TCP ports:
Main=9495, MainRPC=9496
RegTest=29495

(*)

SWAP

My last coin "B3" is also a blackcoin source. I think it is a good codebase but it is a old core and have still not features.

There is more here, this is an updated Blackcoin code and goes further than both Blackcoin and B3 and we have plans for a software layer on top and an advanced API that will use the regtestnet and the possibility of private chain that we have activated. So, this core is updated and not a Blackcoin clone but with new features and is a very new code base.
Mojocoin

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:26:43 AM

why only 12000000 coins???
What do you want to do better than black coin???

I'm horrified, it has nothing to do with what you have promoted

I disagree, this goes back to what we imagined MOJO to do in the first place. We wanted to create a blockchain that could have apps running "on top of it" and for mobile apps to interact with the blockchain. I guess that we got bogged down with the idea of masternodes but we realised that the whole masternode system is flawed and that it could not do what we wanted and in addition the wallet was not working right and was difficult to fix as neither Limxdev or others were able to fix the transactions issues. So, we are back to code base that will allow us to do what we set out to do in the first place when we announced MOJO.
Dxt

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:20:01 AM

When the updated road map, we are moving to the ATM and openbazaar?
Why such exchange ratio 10 MOJOv2 will get you 1 MOJOv3 ?

klarki
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 3561

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:53:12 PM

And I wonder why the such a correlation?

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
cryptodv

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 03:14:15 PM

When the updated road map, we are moving to the ATM and openbazaar?
Why such exchange ratio 10 MOJOv2 will get you 1 MOJOv3 ?

Because the coin supply is now down to 12,000,000. Which I think is awesome. I despise high coin supply projects  Grin

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Mojocoin

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:32:06 PM

What correlation are you referring to?
Dxt

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:39:42 AM

It has an exchange ratio of 10  MOJOv2 to 1 MOJOv3. I remember that was a survey and agreed to exchange 1 to 1.
When the test network will be available and ready to wallet MOJOv3?
klarki
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 3561

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:56:26 PM

It has an exchange ratio of 10  MOJOv2 to 1 MOJOv3. I remember that was a survey and agreed to exchange 1 to 1.

Exactly this)

There is yet another question.
After the launch, what plans for development?

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
megadouble

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:29:32 PM

Exactly this)

There is yet another question.
After the launch, what plans for development?

Don't you think that this will come? If they have had every chance to run away but have stayed. That counts for something.
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:31:54 AM

i'm looking forward to the swap.
what are the plans for making sure the chain doesn't stall as people stop staking and move all their coins to livecoin ??

i also think there's been plenty of opportunity for the team to desert the mojo ship, the continuing work is definitely a "good thing" Smiley

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: