Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy shit Bible says, crazy shit Christians say  (Read 31183 times)
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 04:00:45 PM

What I have problem is with people who try to tell me black is white.

But you don't mind telling everyone else that black is white.

Just like this guy saying "It says flat" and then posting quotes that don't say anything like that.

You can keep telling yourself that black is white, but don't expect me to agree.

Fuck, you are not getting it.

Take the Psalm 137:9 verse as an example.  

Tell me when is it ok to smash babies against the rocks?

You are ignorant of the Bible, so I'll go easy on you, but

When is it ok to kill gays?
When is it ok to own other human being?
When is it ok to kill someone because they worked on Sabbath?

I really would like to know, how can you rationalize the above?

Forget the crazy shit on page one, the creation story.  I hope you don't believe world was created in 6 days.  I'm assuming all Christians rationalize that one as a metaphor.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:01:27 PM

Just like this guy saying "It says flat" and then posting quotes that don't say anything like that.

You can keep telling yourself that black is white, but don't expect me to agree.

Take the first verse as an example.  

Forget the crazy shit on page one, the creation story.  I hope you don't believe world was created in 6 days.  I'm assuming all Christians rationalize that one as a metaphor.  

Dude this one doesn't give a shit about reasoning! He just claims that a round earth can have 4 corners xD

PARADICE.io

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:03:17 PM

There's a lot of crazy shit in every -isms. Let's see some crazy shit from your pet ideologists: http://www.orgonelab.org/MarxEngelsQuotes.htm#QUOTES.
Well, you can find everything from praising slavery, encouraging terrorism and mass murder, anti-semitism, oppressing small (slavic) nations, warmongering, to irredentism... Wink
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:03:29 PM

I believe the Bible is a very fulfilling and interesting read. I remind you, it is express as the Word of God, but never implied that God wrote it. What it is is a collection of stories passed on from generation to generation, then organized and published. That a Priest or Minister tells you it is the word of god, but actually reading it, you will see there are explanations of stories all over.

In any case I am not hating or defending. I do not believe in God, but do understand why people believe in God.

An olde Literary teacher once told me. The more you learn and read of religion, the less you understand.

Also, tons of stories are ripped from ancient cultures and redressed. Egyptian, Mesopotamians, Sumerians all had similar stories but 1000, 2000 and 5000 years before.

The bible does say some crazy shit, but so do all texts. I am from Mexico, our ancestors believed in human sacrifice, but were ahead of their time in math. So we killed and offered hearts to the sun god, but still discovered the correct use of the number 0.
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 04:04:53 PM

Take the first verse as an example.  

Dude this one doesn't give a shit about reasoning! He just claims that a round earth can have 4 corners xD

I know, he thinks we are attacking his religion.  And refuses to even read the verses in the OP.

Nobody is attacking anyone.  We are just pointing out the crazy shit the Bible says.  It is up to him to explain himself and his fucking God (a group of bronze age psychopaths).

runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:11:18 PM

What's interesting is the zealots here who are rabidly insisting on telling me what I believe.

They don't believe in the Bible, but they claim to be able to interpret it better than thousands of scholars.

And they hate anyone who disagrees with their biased agenda-driven interpretations.

It's sad when people are indoctrinated with such dogma that causes them to hate and attack people, even while they're speaking in ignorance and telling other people what to believe.

I think a lot of people are driven away from atheism because of all the atheists who try to control people by forcing their beliefs on others and attacking and silencing all different opinions through intimidation and mockery.

I guess it's based in xenophobia and the hatred of diversity and anyone being different from themselves.  Basically like racism.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 04:19:15 PM

What's interesting is the zealots here who are rabidly insisting on telling me what I believe.

They don't believe in the Bible, but they claim to be able to interpret it better than thousands of scholars.

And they hate anyone who disagrees with their biased agenda-driven interpretations.

It's sad when people are indoctrinated with such dogma that causes them to hate and attack people, even while they're speaking in ignorance and telling other people what to believe.

I think a lot of people are driven away from atheism because of all the atheists who try to control people by forcing their beliefs on others and attacking and silencing all different opinions through intimidation and mockery.

I guess it's based in xenophobia and the hatred of diversity and anyone being different from themselves.  Basically like racism.

Did I say for you not to believe in this batshit crazy stuff?  I said any rational person should not.

I said for you to explain the batshit crazy stuff in the Bible, the Bible that is the base for your belief system.

You don't even know what the Bible says.

salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:32:30 PM

Here are some crazy shit Bible says.  List is not complete, needs work....

Bible:
------
Kings 6:29 - cannibalism
Leviticus 25:44 - slavery
Deuteronomy 13:12-15 - genocide
Leviticus 10:6 - you will die if you rip your clothes
Leviticus 19:19 - breeding cattle is illegal
Leviticus 21 - some bat crazy rules for priests, do not fuck young boys should be somewhere there....
Leviticus 20:10 - killing of adulterers
Leviticus 20:9 - killing children who dishonor mother or father
Leviticus 24:16 - stoning people if they say God's name
Deuteronomy 28:53 - more cannibalism
Genesis 19:8 - prostituting your virgin daughters
Leviticus 19:19 - not mixing two kinds of material for clothing :-)
Deuteronomy 22:20-21 - more stoning for not being a virgin
Exodus 31:14-15 - killing of people who work on Sabbath
Deuteronomy 25:11-12 - cutting off hands
Deuteronomy 23:1 - you'll not go to heaven if your testicles are damaged
Leviticus 19:27 - no haircuts of any kind
Leviticus 19:28 - no tattoos, or else
Leviticus 11:7-8 - eating pork is forbidden

New Testament:
--------------
Matthew 5:29 - plucking out eyes
Matthew 5:30 - cutting off hands
Matthew 10:34 - waging wars by a sword
Corinthians 14:34-35 - women should be quiet and obey
Mark 10:11-12 - only marry once otherwise check Leviticus 20:10 for remedy
Luke 19:26-2 - genocide
Romans 1:20-32 - killing sinners
Revelation 2:5 - more killing
Revelation 2:23 - killing children

Psalm 137:9 - killing babies

Crazy things Bible says, #1:
----------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrWslruLvPo

Crazy things Bible says, #2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT0TXzeUbAE

Crazy things Bible says, #3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkl_PefewXc&index=3&list=PLlWVv7VJx45a57Qu74jPvikH78wleNTmd

Crazy things Bible says, #4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adzi_XbxcPE

Crazy things Bible says, #5:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6cb0GNc1WY

i dont know christian ethics but if these are true, all of these are so horrible..   these saying are only about commiting horrible crimes.. so scary..

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:37:48 PM

What is interesting is all the stuff you think the bible says...

You are so wrong, it is obvious to all of us who have actually read the Bible...

Do you think I could convince anyone that the bible says Obama created the universe? No! Because anyone who has read the Bible knows it is a lie...

They would also assume I had never read the Bible if I made such a wild claim!

It is silly to accuse someone of making claims that the bible says what it does not... When they link and quote the exact verse for you...
runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:43:25 PM

You are so wrong, it is obvious to all of us who have actually read the Bible...

You still haven't come up with any quotes from the Bible saying not to eat meat and milk together.

You think the Bible says that in multiple places, but you're wrong.

But being wrong didn't stop you before, and it doesn't stop you from repeating the same things after you're proven wrong.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:57:19 PM

Actually the first page is one of the most accurate parts of the Bible, and fits surprisingly well to our present knowledge about the history of the universe:

[1:1] In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth,
[1:2] the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters.]

Universe as a singularity

[1:3] Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
[1:4] And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness.
[1:5] God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day.

Big bang

[1:6] And God said, "Let there be a dome in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters."
[1:7] So God made the dome and separated the waters that were under the dome from the waters that were above the dome. And it was so.
[1:8] God called the dome Sky. And there was evening and there was morning, the second day

Planetary genesis

[1:9] And God said, "Let the waters under the sky be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear." And it was so.
[1:10] God called the dry land Earth, and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas. And God saw that it was good.

Late Hadean and early Archean crust formation and the first appearance of the oceans

[1:11] Then God said, "Let the earth put forth vegetation: plants yielding seed, and fruit trees of every kind on earth that bear fruit with the seed in it." And it was so.
[1:12] The earth brought forth vegetation: plants yielding seed of every kind, and trees of every kind bearing fruit with the seed in it. And God saw that it was good.
[1:13] And there was evening and there was morning, the third day.

Archean life mostly algae like stuff

[1:14] And God said, "Let there be lights in the dome of the sky to separate the day from the night; and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years,
[1:15] and let them be lights in the dome of the sky to give light upon the earth." And it was so.
[1:16] God made the two great lights - the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night - and the stars.
[1:17] God set them in the dome of the sky to give light upon the earth,
[1:18] to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good.
[1:19] And there was evening and there was morning, the fourth day.

Atmospheric transition during the Proterozoic made the Sun, the Moon and the stars visible (but till the end of the Archean period the Sun had a lot less output than today)

[1:20] And God said, "Let the waters bring forth swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the dome of the sky."
[1:21] So God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, of every kind, with which the waters swarm, and every winged bird of every kind. And God saw that it was good.
[1:22] God blessed them, saying, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth."
[1:23] And there was evening and there was morning, the fifth day.

Cambrian explosion

[1:24] And God said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures of every kind: cattle and creeping things and wild animals of the earth of every kind." And it was so.
[1:25] God made the wild animals of the earth of every kind, and the cattle of every kind, and everything that creeps upon the ground of every kind. And God saw that it was good.
[1:26] Then God said, "Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the wild animals of the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
[1:27] So God created humankind in his image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

The rest of the evolution (including mankind)... Smiley
Moloch

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:01:14 PM

You still haven't come up with any quotes from the Bible saying not to eat meat and milk together.

You think the Bible says that in multiple places, but you're wrong.

But being wrong didn't stop you before, and it doesn't stop you from repeating the same things after you're proven wrong.

I find it interesting that you focus on the single thing that you think I am wrong about... I handed you the 3 biblical quotes... Don't cry because you misinterpret what God commanded...

I assure you, I am not wrong, ask any Jew... Any Jew on the planet will tell you what God said in the bible. Ya know, those Jews, who actually wrote the bible, in Hebrew... Do not assume your English translation is perfect... Some of us can read Hebrew...
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 05:01:56 PM

Actually the first page is one of the most accurate parts of the Bible, and fits surprisingly well to our present knowledge about the history of the universe:

[1:1] In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth,
[1:2] the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters.]

Universe as a singularity

[1:3] Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
[1:4] And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness.
[1:5] God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day.

Big bang

[1:6] And God said, "Let there be a dome in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters."
[1:7] So God made the dome and separated the waters that were under the dome from the waters that were above the dome. And it was so.
[1:8] God called the dome Sky. And there was evening and there was morning, the second day

Planetary genesis

[1:9] And God said, "Let the waters under the sky be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear." And it was so.
[1:10] God called the dry land Earth, and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas. And God saw that it was good.

Late Hadean and early Archean crust formation and the first appearance of the oceans

[1:11] Then God said, "Let the earth put forth vegetation: plants yielding seed, and fruit trees of every kind on earth that bear fruit with the seed in it." And it was so.
[1:12] The earth brought forth vegetation: plants yielding seed of every kind, and trees of every kind bearing fruit with the seed in it. And God saw that it was good.
[1:13] And there was evening and there was morning, the third day.

Archean life mostly algae like stuff

[1:14] And God said, "Let there be lights in the dome of the sky to separate the day from the night; and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years,
[1:15] and let them be lights in the dome of the sky to give light upon the earth." And it was so.
[1:16] God made the two great lights - the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night - and the stars.
[1:17] God set them in the dome of the sky to give light upon the earth,
[1:18] to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good.
[1:19] And there was evening and there was morning, the fourth day.

Atmospheric transition during the Proterozoic made the Sun, the Moon and the stars visible (but till the end of the Archean period the Sun had a lot less output than today)

[1:20] And God said, "Let the waters bring forth swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the dome of the sky."
[1:21] So God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, of every kind, with which the waters swarm, and every winged bird of every kind. And God saw that it was good.
[1:22] God blessed them, saying, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth."
[1:23] And there was evening and there was morning, the fifth day.

Cambrian explosion

[1:24] And God said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures of every kind: cattle and creeping things and wild animals of the earth of every kind." And it was so.
[1:25] God made the wild animals of the earth of every kind, and the cattle of every kind, and everything that creeps upon the ground of every kind. And God saw that it was good.
[1:26] Then God said, "Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the wild animals of the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
[1:27] So God created humankind in his image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

The rest of the evolution (including mankind)... Smiley

Let me stop you right there, at step one.  Earth was created before big bang?  Water before big bang?  Don't you need hydrogen and oxygen to have water?

adverbelly

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:03:04 PM

Here are some crazy shit Bible says.  List is not complete, needs work....

Bible:
------
Kings 6:29 - cannibalism
Leviticus 25:44 - slavery
Deuteronomy 13:12-15 - genocide
Leviticus 10:6 - you will die if you rip your clothes
Leviticus 19:19 - breeding cattle is illegal
Leviticus 21 - some bat crazy rules for priests, do not fuck young boys should be somewhere there....
Leviticus 20:10 - killing of adulterers
Leviticus 20:9 - killing children who dishonor mother or father
Leviticus 24:16 - stoning people if they say God's name
Deuteronomy 28:53 - more cannibalism
Genesis 19:8 - prostituting your virgin daughters
Leviticus 19:19 - not mixing two kinds of material for clothing :-)
Deuteronomy 22:20-21 - more stoning for not being a virgin
Exodus 31:14-15 - killing of people who work on Sabbath
Deuteronomy 25:11-12 - cutting off hands
Deuteronomy 23:1 - you'll not go to heaven if your testicles are damaged
Leviticus 19:27 - no haircuts of any kind
Leviticus 19:28 - no tattoos, or else
Leviticus 11:7-8 - eating pork is forbidden

New Testament:
--------------
Matthew 5:29 - plucking out eyes
Matthew 5:30 - cutting off hands
Matthew 10:34 - waging wars by a sword
Corinthians 14:34-35 - women should be quiet and obey
Mark 10:11-12 - only marry once otherwise check Leviticus 20:10 for remedy
Luke 19:26-2 - genocide
Romans 1:20-32 - killing sinners
Revelation 2:5 - more killing
Revelation 2:23 - killing children

Psalm 137:9 - killing babies

Crazy things Bible says, #1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrWslruLvPo

Crazy things Bible says, #2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT0TXzeUbAE

Crazy things Bible says, #3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkl_PefewXc&index=3&list=PLlWVv7VJx45a57Qu74jPvikH78wleNTmd

Crazy things Bible says, #4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adzi_XbxcPE

Crazy things Bible says, #5:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6cb0GNc1WY

i dont know christian ethics but if these are true, all of these are so horrible..   these saying are only about commiting horrible crimes.. so scary..

you are definitely right.. i am really frightened of these words..  too dreadfull
Moloch

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:15:00 PM

Hahaha... I found a video of BADecker! (hint: he's the girl on the left)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1sGhJd6qRM (Christian Logic)
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 05:23:00 PM

Hahaha... I found a video of BADecker! (hint: he's the girl on the left)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1sGhJd6qRM (Christian Logic)

All is not lost when young (hot!!!) girls are Atheists.  Spread and multiply!!!

Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:30:05 PM

It is ok to smash babies against the rocks if they come from an adultery of your wife.

Yes, it is fully ok to kill gays.
It is ok to own other humans when they commited a sin, or if their race make that they suit to this usage.
I don't know about working on Sabbath, please give us the full quote and I'll be able to help you understand the Truth Smiley.

youdamushi

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:41:58 PM

Funny how you never answered to the last post meh? xD
So you claim there is a way to interpret the fact that the Earth has an end and four corners by saying it's round? xD

Well I'd like to see that!
Or maybe you're not even able to admit part of the Bible is a big pile of shit?

PARADICE.io

youdamushi

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:43:49 PM

It is ok to smash babies against the rocks if they come from an adultery of your wife.

Yes, it is fully ok to kill gays.
It is ok to own other humans when they commited a sin, or if their race make that they suit to this usage.
I don't know about working on Sabbath, please give us the full quote and I'll be able to help you understand the Truth Smiley.

So it's ok to kill a child if your wife cheated on you? Like it's the fault of the baby?
You seem like a totally crazy pile of shit but please go on and bring wisdom on this, and try to see how it's possible for this to be true:
Isaiah 11:12
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. (KJV)

Revelation 7:1
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (KJV)

Job 38:13
13 That it might take hold of the ENDS OF THE EARTH, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? (KJV)

Jeremiah 16:19
19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ENDS OF THE EARTH, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. (KJV)

Daniel 4:11
11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the ENDS OF ALL THE EARTH: (KJV)

PARADICE.io

youdamushi

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:45:31 PM

Do you think I could convince anyone that the bible says Obama created the universe? No! Because anyone who has read the Bible knows it is a lie...

They would also assume I had never read the Bible if I made such a wild claim!

It is silly to accuse someone of making claims that the bible says what it does not... When they link and quote the exact verse for you...

Most of those idiots never read the Bible that's for sure. Can't blame them though, was never able to read it completely, it's just too much stupidity in one book ^^

PARADICE.io

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: