Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy shit Bible says, crazy shit Christians say  (Read 31183 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:53:43 AM

Hurray you were actually reading the bible keep it up. I am a Christian i do not read bible. I do not kill other people, i have no other god. Ywti still believed that God truly exisits you are not here because you are an asshole but you were for a reason so wake up you cant explain everything even your science

I think you should read the bible.

" Matthew 11:16

Who loves father and mother more than me is not worthy of me "

Sounds very scary

When you consider that we don't really know when we are going to die, or the circumstances - consider all the bombing, etc., going on in the Middle East - life is very scary.

Go hide your head in a hole in the sand so you are not scared by reality, or

read the Bible and find the way to salvation in eternal joy in Heavenly glory, away from all this trouble.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fizamcc

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:03:26 PM

Hurray you were actually reading the bible keep it up. I am a Christian i do not read bible. I do not kill other people, i have no other god. Ywti still believed that God truly exisits you are not here because you are an asshole but you were for a reason so wake up you cant explain everything even your science

Sounds very scary

When you consider that we don't really know when we are going to die, or the circumstances - consider all the bombing, etc., going on in the Middle East - life is very scary.

read the Bible and find the way to salvation in eternal joy in Heavenly glory, away from all this trouble.

Cool

Reading the Bible will not give salvation. It is better to read books on development, business creation and investment, they will bring much more benefit.
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 01:13:39 PM

Sounds very scary

That is what a mafia boss would say.

Christianity is a criminal enterprise. Do not question the boss, don't ask questions about the organization,  just pay your dues on time every Sunday!!!

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:33:06 PM

Sounds very scary

Its the weak understanding of the people about the existent of God. I cant see the point that you keep on arguing you cant explain everything on earth and thats it
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:55:57 PM

Sounds very scary

Its the weak understanding of the people about the existent of God. I cant see the point that you keep on arguing you cant explain everything on earth and thats it
I have already seen that the citadel of such vicious ideas and statements is North America where so many different religions have divorced, and there have even been cases of divulging new false prophets.
chixka000

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:11:02 PM

Sounds very scary

I have already seen that the citadel of such vicious ideas and statements is North America where so many different religions have divorced, and there have even been cases of divulging new false prophets.

I believe in the saying that says no religion can save you so forget about it. The main point here is that there is a creator the greatest of all greatest. We Christians call him God i dont care if you have another nsme for it but he is the creator and their is no need to argue regarding with to it
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:30:31 PM

I am a Christian i do not read bible.
Of course. If you read the bible properly you wouldn't be Christian.

All the holy books contain verses which are not compatible with the current cultural ethos. The bible is not an exception. Similar verses can be found in the Quran, the Bhagvat Geeta, and the Tripitaka.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:44:23 AM

All the holy books contain verses which are not compatible with the current cultural ethos. The bible is not an exception. Similar verses can be found in the Quran, the Bhagvat Geeta, and the Tripitaka.

Regarding the Bible, it's about time that people step up out of the quagmire of their stupidity, and start believing what it says, and then living what they learned to believe from it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:46:12 AM

Sounds very scary

I believe in the saying that says no religion can save you so forget about it. The main point here is that there is a creator the greatest of all greatest. We Christians call him God i dont care if you have another nsme for it but he is the creator and their is no need to argue regarding with to it

Jesus God saves. He does it through your faith in Him. The Bible is the only place that talks about this accurately.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:54:51 AM

Sounds very scary

That is what a mafia boss would say.

Christianity is a criminal enterprise. Do not question the boss, don't ask questions about the organization,  just pay your dues on time every Sunday!!!

Jesus saves, and it is free. Neither Mafia bosses nor parents can do this.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:56:29 AM

Sounds very scary

Cool

Reading the Bible will not give salvation. It is better to read books on development, business creation and investment, they will bring much more benefit.

True. Reading the Bible does not save. Believing what it says is believing that Jesus saves. Believing is what saves.

Cool

chixka000

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:05:57 AM

So you were once a Christian? And then gets upsets because of not understanding the bible? Sad. I dont care if im a Christian or not the point here is that i would still believed that god truly exist period.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:24:28 AM

So you were once a Christian? And then gets upsets because of not understanding the bible? Sad. I dont care if im a Christian or not the point here is that i would still believed that god truly exist period.
And your proof is?.

Or is this your proof?.  The Book of Thor -
The son of Odin and Gaea, the oldest goddess of the Earth, Thor was raised in Asgard. From then on, the goddess Frigga .

the point here is that i would still believed that THOR truly exist period.
Maybe i can get Odin to knock some sense into you religious crazies with his big HAMMER ..
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 02:58:05 AM

That is right.  You are delusional, regardless of what any holy books say or whether your belief is actually supported with any shred of physical evidence.

That is the point.  You are a textbook example of a delusional person.

You will continue to support your delusion no matter what.

You don't care if your religion is true.  

You are like a junkie, you will take your drug no matter what your family, friends or doctors tell you about the harm it causes to your body.
You will take it anyway.

chixka000

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:44:48 AM

@popcorn - proof? All you need is a book that is created by man? Crazy your existence here on earth is a proof. Define your existence then.

@newbie. - you are the physical evidence Smiley
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 04:31:10 AM

@popcorn - proof? All you need is a book that is created by man? Crazy your existence here on earth is a proof. Define your existence then.

You áre joking right?  The purpose of your life is to pass your genes to the next generation or to stop your genes from propagating to the next generation.

The life itself is not a proof that your Jewish zombie started it all.

You are a mammal. Like millions of other mammals.

chixka000

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:57:32 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 05:08:31 AM by chixka000

You áre joking right?  The purpose of your life is to pass your genes to the next generation or to stop your genes from propagating to the next generation.

Where did mamal came from? Where did the previous generation that the mammal came from? Even your science cant explain why.  I would give you one thing then. Do you believe rhat all things in this world are designed by whom? For example time. Can you explain it?

Edit: Now look at the universe; is it possible that such an intricate mechanism, from the orbits of planets round the sun to the cells in your fingernails could all have happened by chance? Surely, this enormously complex mechanism has been designed, and the being that designed it must be God.

Source philosophy of gods existence( https://www.philosopher.org.uk/god.htm)

The existence of God is the first and the most eternal of all truths that exist and the only one from which proceed all others."
(Descartes, 1963, 265)

"It is certain that He is the author of the essence as well as the existence of His creatures."
(Ibid, 267)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:10:59 AM

Where did mamal came from? Where did the previous generation that the mammal came from? Even your science cant explain why.  I would give you one thing then. Do you believe rhat all things in this world are designed by whom? For example time. Can you explain it?

Edit: Now look at the universe; is it possible that such an intricate mechanism, from the orbits of planets round the sun to the cells in your fingernails could all have happened by chance? Surely, this enormously complex mechanism has been designed, and the being that designed it must be God.

The existence of God is the first and the most eternal of all truths that exist and the only one from which proceed all others."
(Descartes, 1963, 265)

"It is certain that He is the author of the essence as well as the existence of His creatures."
(Ibid, 267)

Where did mamal came from?.

Of the 92 natural elements, 25 are essential for life. Of these, there are six main elements that are the fundamental building blocks of life. They are, in order of least to most common: sulfur, phosphorous, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, and hydrogen. An easy way to remember this is SPONCH - a nice mnemonic.

Universe full of natural elements ..
The elements formed in these stages range from oxygen through to iron. During a supernova

This nuclear reaction released huge amounts of energy, as it continues to do today. ... The high silica rocks of the crust (or rather the assemblage of minerals in ... Of course most of the released water vapor condensed to form the oceans

Sodium, chloride, potassium, calcium and magnesium are minerals which dissolve in water and form electrically charged electrolytes particles called “ions”. ... As well as the salt content of your bodily cells and surrounding fluids, calcium, magnesium and potassium are also important in fluid balance of your muscles..

Origins of Oceans | National Geographic - YouTube
Video for Origins of Oceans | National Geographic▶ 3:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvrzM-BavDg
10 Jul 2008 - Uploaded by National Geographic

Water = life..

I have a thought    i wonder with the cooling of the earth could it of attracted water like a fridge ..
Because space is full of ice and water vapour and it floats around space in vast amounts.

refrigerator. 2. When the hot gas in the coils meets the cooler air temperature of the kitchen, it becomes a liquid...

Basic understanding of how life began ..
Nothing to do with gods ..Gods are made up in your brains like a pretend friend..

Kobalt

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:49:20 AM

Religion is probably the biggest Scam of mankind. How can you believe in that nonsense that is written in the Bible? Came up with a story about God and have started to believe in it. No, to pretend to believe in it.
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 12:03:05 PM

(Descartes, 1963, 265)

(Ibid, 267)

So you believe in the God of the gaps. What is new?

This God does not help you understand how it all came about.  It complicates things as you have one more thing you have to explain.

Filling our gaps in knowledge with God is a cop out.
It provides an answer with no proof or validation.

I don't know about you but I was always thought in school to triple check my answers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: