Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:40:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy shit Bible says, crazy shit Christians say  (Read 31183 times)
blackbird307

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:40:00 PM

at least that's the story depicted in the book.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:25:40 PM

Is it about laziness?
If atheism is a religion, could laziness be one as well?
BAD Decker - you have the floor. Hit it.

If laziness is a religion then I can become an adept xD

Anyway none of the dumbasses here have ever answered to the original questions. They still never explained why the Earth is flat and square in the Bible...

Or why God thinks the sky is blue because it is made of water... (Genesis chapter 1)

Ahah, didn't know that. It's a good way to end any logical discussion xD

"God separated the waters above (sky) the firmament (land), from the waters below (oceans) the firmament"

Can you blame him?  He lived during Bronze Age, he knew what people at that time knew, which is jack squat.  

I don't understand why God had to separate the water from the water on day 2... Couldn't he have just left all the water, skipped ahead a few chapters, and began Genesis with Noah and the flood story?

I'm not saying the talking snake and magic apple aren't cool, but the story doesn't really get good until God murders the entire planet

Which means God made a mistake by trusting humans in fact Wink

PARADICE.io

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 05:41:12 PM

Is it about laziness?

Anyway none of the dumbasses here have ever answered to the original questions. They still never explained why the Earth is flat and square in the Bible...

Or why God thinks the sky is blue because it is made of water... (Genesis chapter 1)

"God separated the waters above (sky) the firmament (land), from the waters below (oceans) the firmament"

Can you blame him?  He lived during Bronze Age, he knew what people at that time knew, which is jack squat.  

I don't understand why God had to separate the water from the water on day 2... Couldn't he have just left all the water, skipped ahead a few chapters, and began Genesis with Noah and the flood story?

I'm not saying the talking snake and magic apple aren't cool, but the story doesn't really get good until God murders the entire planet

If God would have just listened to my advice, and started with Noah, nobody would even know he screwed up the first batch of humans...
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:10:59 PM

Is it about laziness?

Or why God thinks the sky is blue because it is made of water... (Genesis chapter 1, day 2)

From what are made clouds Roll Eyes ? Also, there is some water in every bit of air, so I don't think that this statement is false (you see, I don't come and just say : "that's in the Bible so that's true !" Wink).

mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:09:58 PM

Is it about laziness?

Or why God thinks the sky is blue because it is made of water... (Genesis chapter 1, day 2)

From what are made clouds Roll Eyes ? Also, there is some water in every bit of air, so I don't think that this statement is false (you see, I don't come and just say : "that's in the Bible so that's true !" Wink).

So he made the space from water? Damn it's a shame space is empty nah? ^^

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

mainpmf

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:10:50 PM

Is it about laziness?

If God would have just listened to my advice, and started with Noah, nobody would even know he screwed up the first batch of humans...

Yeah or he could just haven't say it, why saying it in the Bible? ^^

Truckcoin

Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:21:49 PM

Is it about laziness?

Why do you say that space is empty ? Also, why do you just mention the space. We're talking about the Earth's sky, everything what is above the land and under the ozone.

Moloch

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:35:12 PM

Is it about laziness?

Why do you say that space is empty ? Also, why do you just mention the space. We're talking about the Earth's sky, everything what is above the land and under the ozone.

Because God calls the waters of the sky, "heaven"... ... that's not air, that's a bit higher up, right?...

Actually, Where is heaven?  We've looked up... it's not there... we searched the entire universe and cant seem to find this heaven anywhere...

In the early days of Christianity, heaven simply meant the sky... but... heaven is definitely not in the sky... its not floating on clouds, etc
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:37:10 PM

And now they'll start a polemic as how we didn't actually search the whole universe, space ships, telescopes etc.

Moloch

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:40:17 PM

And now they'll start a polemic as how we didn't actually search the whole universe, space ships, telescopes etc.

They asked the first astronaut if he found God up there...

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Yuri_Gagarin

As his close friend and cosmonaut colleague Alexei Leonov tells it, then-premier Nikita Khrushchev cornered Gagarin "So tell me, Yuri," he asked, "did you see God up there?" After a moment's pause. Gagarin answered, "Yes sir, I did." Khrushchev frowned. "Don't tell any one," he said. A few minutes later the head of the Russian Orthodox Church took Gagarin aside. "So tell me, my child," he asked Gagarin, "did you see God up there?'" Gagarin hesitated and replied "No sir, I did not." "Don't tell anyone."
Moloch

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:19:44 AM

I finally tracked down the source of BADecker's claim... and now I understand why she refused to say where she got the idea

Justin Bieber Disproves The Big Bang | Take That, Science
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOzZnYalLZo

Quote from: Justin Bieber
You don't need to go to church to be a Christian... if you go to Taco Bell, that doesn't make you a taco

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 07:46:52 AM

The bible always says something that's sugarcoated but in reality, the things written there are pretty much scary and some how brutal killings happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:46:52 AM

Is it about laziness?

Because God calls the waters of the sky, "heaven"... ... that's not air, that's a bit higher up, right?...

Actually, Where is heaven?  We've looked up... it's not there... we searched the entire universe and cant seem to find this heaven anywhere...

In the early days of Christianity, heaven simply meant the sky... but... heaven is definitely not in the sky... its not floating on clouds, etc

Damn, why couldn't it be above the clouds above the square flat earth? :3
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:49:04 AM

Is it about laziness?

There's some things that the humans can't see, and Heaven is one of them. That's like the souls of damned people which are blocked on Earth.

mainpmf

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:11:51 PM

There's some things that the humans can't see, and Heaven is one of them. That's like the souls of damned people which are blocked on Earth.

No explanation what so ever about the square flat earth?

Truckcoin

mainpmf

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:12:29 PM

The bible always says something that's sugarcoated but in reality, the things written there are pretty much scary and some how brutal killings happen.

Especially the parts about the Leveticus, written by the priests.

Truckcoin

youdamushi

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:26:57 PM

Is it about laziness?

Ok so it exists but we can't see or feel it?
Same goes for the soul?

PARADICE.io

Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:04:08 PM

Is it about laziness?

Same goes for the soul?

Yes, that's part of another world, God's kingdom, where the men who followed a good life go. It's everwhere but it's nowhere at the same time.

youdamushi

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:25:32 PM

Is it about laziness?

Same goes for the soul?

Yes, that's part of another world, God's kingdom, where the men who followed a good life go. It's everwhere but it's nowhere at the same time.

Practical.
But why wasn't it written in the Bible?

PARADICE.io

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 03:04:46 PM

Especially the parts about the Leveticus, written by the priests.

Ah yeah. they were instructed by Moses to kill a whole clan including children and women. some of his men disobeyed him but he insisted to go back and kill them all.
its no wonder Moses never set foot to the promise land.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: