Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy shit Bible says, crazy shit Christians say  (Read 31180 times)
magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:23:38 AM

Christian Father Selling Daughter's Virginity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS06RDWf0oo
What an irrevent wording you use! 
You may don't believe in christianity but it doesn't give you right to insult. I think you don't have anything to believe

History gives us any right to insult and shit on Christians.

Christians destroyed our world for centuries. They've been the plague of Europe.
I may agree with you but you said that Christians destroyed. Not Christianity.
By the way, Christians made our life easier and faster by technology they founded. You don't talk about that.
I don't like when people insult religion for what a member of that religion did. No any religion orders destroying world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magnific61

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:29:53 AM

You may don't believe in christianity but it doesn't give you right to insult. I think you don't have anything to believe

Of course it does.  Especially when a belief is ridiculous and harmful to others.

Not only we have the right to insult religion, it is our duty to expose the bullshit religion preaches.

Check your fucking calendar, what year does it say?
I don't care when!  I care what you say about. You never can insult what people believe in. You may not believe in same way. Possible!  You have not to accept. Ofcoutse!
But never!  Never you can insult. Do atheists build the peace on world? You have, nothing to be afraid of. At, the least a christian has a God to be afraid of being judged by when does a sin or, something bad.

First, the man tried to sell his daughter's virginity in the magazine named, Christianity Today... so it is relevant...

Atheists are the only ones building peace... religions only know war, genocide, murder, pillaging, rape, slavery, burning witches, etc...

Know thyself

The ad is on the left titled "Son-in-Law"
It doesn't tell anything that her virginity was for sale. Just it tells about her situation. That, makes you a slanderer.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:43:36 AM

Christians destroyed our world for centuries. They've been the plague of Europe.
By the way, Christians made our life easier and faster by technology they founded. You don't talk about that.
I don't like when people insult religion for what a member of that religion did. No any religion orders destroying world.

Because they didn't. Christians and Christianity are responsible for the Dark Age of science. They made the most disgustful retarded fallback in science progress ever done. They lost centuries of time doing nothing but destroying knowledge and science!

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
magnific61

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:02:21 AM

Because they didn't. Christians and Christianity are responsible for the Dark Age of science. They made the most disgustful retarded fallback in science progress ever done. They lost centuries of time doing nothing but destroying knowledge and science!
Actually once again you're right but i mentioned that it is not religion's mistake. It is about misconstrue of religional authority of time.
I mean that do not insult people who are member of a religion or their religion.
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 02:26:29 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2016, 02:56:42 PM by af_newbie

Actually once again you're right but i mentioned that it is not religion's mistake. It is about misconstrue of religional authority of time.
I mean that do not insult people who are member of a religion or their religion.

Christianity as a religion is to blame for inquisition, burning people at the stake, crusades, converting most of Europe to Christianity by sword and fire.

If you think Christian people would do this without religion, you are not thinking straight.  Religion is the sole reason why they did that.

Read the Bible (or Quran or Talmud), it is all the same, kill disbelievers, kill gays, don't insult God (or prophet), we (men of so and so religion) are better than anybody else,
women should submit to men, children are expendable, plus a shit load of rules on what to wear, what to eat, drink, who to fuck, who not to fuck etc.

It is all BULLSHIT.  Religions are to blame for MOST of the wars.  Even today.

What Daesh is doing is exactly what Christians were doing during crusades.  Study history, religious texts a little bit before you speak on the subject.

PS.  For example: they did not burn Giordano Bruno at the stake because they were bad, evil people, they burned him because he proposed an idea that stars might be distant suns with planets of their own.  Since God created flat Earth with dome over it as the BIBLE says, they burned him at the stake for blasphemy.  Not all people who actually did the killing, were bad people but they had no choice.  

Just like Muslims today cannot turn back on their religion because they will be killed.  Try to leave Islam or say something critical of Islam in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia or Daesh controlled areas. You will be dead within day or two.

BTW, Christianity was blocking scientific progress (and still is, even today).  They did not found technology?? Where did you get this idea?  They were burning bright people by a truck load, but in the end the truth always wins.  Earth orbits the Sun, solar system orbits the center of the Milky Way...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_burned_as_heretics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_executed_for_witchcraft

They were burning witches in Europe until 1700s: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helena_Curtens

Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:16:49 PM

Religious people always say they get their knowledge from God. Its strange that it seems like God never knows more than the people at the time they live in
Gimpeline

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:37:25 PM

In the iron age, God was no wiser than a goat herder, in the dark ages, he was no wiser than the guy who wrote the witch hammer. Before Columbus, God thought the earth was flat, and he's wish was to torture you if you thought other things...It's almost like they are making this link to all knowing wisdom up
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:41:36 PM

Of course it does.  Especially when a belief is ridiculous and harmful to others.

Not only we have the right to insult religion, it is our duty to expose the bullshit religion preaches.

Check your fucking calendar, what year does it say?
I don't care when!  I care what you say about. You never can insult what people believe in. You may not believe in same way. Possible!  You have not to accept. Ofcoutse!
But never!  Never you can insult. Do atheists build the peace on world? You have, nothing to be afraid of. At, the least a christian has a God to be afraid of being judged by when does a sin or, something bad.

First, the man tried to sell his daughter's virginity in the magazine named, Christianity Today... so it is relevant...

Atheists are the only ones building peace... religions only know war, genocide, murder, pillaging, rape, slavery, burning witches, etc...

Know thyself

The ad is on the left titled "Son-in-Law"
It doesn't tell anything that her virginity was for sale. Just it tells about her situation. That, makes you a slanderer.

What part about "Employment Opportunities", "Son-in-Law" and "26-year-old virgin" don't you understand?

The Christian magazine pulled this ad after realizing what they were selling...
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 06:45:46 PM

In the iron age, God was no wiser than a goat herder, in the dark ages, he was no wiser than the guy who wrote the witch hammer. Before Columbus, God thought the earth was flat, and he's wish was to torture you if you thought other things...It's almost like they are making this link to all knowing wisdom up

+1

Religious people just make the shit up as they go along...None of it is true.

But it does not matter to them.  Truth is the last thing they worry about, when you have to defend your BS from other BS coming from other religions, that is what you worry about.  My God is better than yours type of thing.

They are like bunch of children playing in a sandbox arguing who's dad is better.

Moloch

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:50:22 PM

+1

Religious people just make the shit up as they go along...None of it is true.

But it does not matter to them.  Truth is the last thing they worry about, when you have to defend your BS from other BS coming from other religions, that is what you worry about.  My God is better than yours type of thing.

They are like bunch of children playing in a sandbox arguing who's dad is better.

I made a poll so they could vote for the best dad/god Wink
Gimpeline

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:16:39 PM

If it was true that the religious people had special celestial knowledge, religious people would stand up in history as the true inventors. Most of the time it turns up that the religious people are at the bottom half of the intelligence and they are torturing the smart people to silence them. I will never bow down to a God that thru history have used torture to shut up smart people.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:17:09 PM

Bible doesn't say or suggest anything crazy.

Atheists twist the words of the Bible, without understanding, or by intent.

Whatever you think, if you are not even giving God the honor even to suggest that He exists, you are setting yourself up for the same kinds of disasters that befell the Bible unbelievers. It will hit suddenly. There will be no escape.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gimpeline

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:18:43 PM

Whatever you think, if you are not even giving God the honor even to suggest that He exists, you are setting yourself up for the same kinds of disasters that befell the Bible unbelievers. It will hit suddenly. There will be no escape.

Cool
Its all in your head. calm down and take your medicine
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 07:28:14 PM

So you missed the OP...Go back and re-read it.

Gimpeline

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:37:54 PM

Thing is also that they often say people like Newton was christian. We will never know what scientists back in the days believed.
If they said anything against the church they would burn at the stake.
Was newton a christian or Leonardo da Vinci christians?
We will never know. If they said what they believed, they would be killed.
Religious people are known through history to kill anyone that disagree, and if someone didn't want to be burned at the stake, the religious nuts took advantage of their knowledge by saying. "oh. We didn't kill him so he agreed with us"
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:43:53 PM

So you missed the OP...Go back and re-read it.

He cannot get his head around it, I guess it must be terrible to be brainwashed and don't even know it.

And its gone.
Gimpeline

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:47:40 PM

Funny thing is. If I'm right. Nothing will happen, if BADecker is right he will end up in hell for breaking at least 2 commandments on this forum.
magnific61

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:50:12 PM

Cool
Its all in your head. calm down and take your medicine
By the way, why do you sare your btc address? How much satoshi makes you silent?
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:39:44 PM

I hope that someday you'll wake up, because with all the shit you and your friend Moloch are saying, I think that you already have a chair with your name in Hell's fire...

Moloch

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:51:47 PM

I hope that someday you'll wake up, because with all the shit you and your friend Moloch are saying, I think that you already have a chair with your name in Hell's fire...

That's once... I hear if you say Moloch's name 2 more times he will show up at your house while you sleep
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: